Interview for great job doing shit I hate

I have an interview for a 100k-130k a year job coming up. The problem is that I kind of "embelleshed" my resume to say the least. Honestly I don't know much about MS servers, VMware, and Wireless storage, even though I have worked with them before.

I fucking hate IT anyways, but I am unemployed.

What the fuck should I do?

My parents won't allow me to retire at 27, with 500k in the bank and no home.

All I want to do is move to Eastearn Europe like Ukraine, and chase 18-20 year old girls around, drink beer + coffee and eat pastries.

>parents won't allow me to retire
>27

Please and I say this with the utmost seriousness DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT
If that's honestly the life you want to live then do it.
Reality check - your parents are gonna be dead one day.
You don't want to be stuck living a life for them. Live a life for you.

Ask them to let you work remotely

no, it's a job where I have to show up every day, and I will be redundant by 10 other people,

my wage/cost is not a factor

He probably means his parents won't allow him to retire in their house, presumably expecting to be fed, cleaned up after, and housed for free. I hope that's what he means anyway. I don't see half a million being enough to retire for 50 years on otherwise.

If wage/cost aren't factors, why not get a lower paying job doing something you really enjoy?

I don't know if OP is serious about moving to Eastern Europe and bullshit is what I mean or if that's just a joke in reference to a lifestyle he sorta wants to live.

There is so much wrong with this post, I don't even...

But to answer your question just take the job and fake it till you make it. What's the worst that could happen, they fire you? Then you are the same as when you started, no big deal.

There are plenty of places in the world where that is more than enough. I'd recommend Lake Atitlan, Guatemala until 50 then getting Thai retirement visa. In the former the easy backpacker girls will come to you and in the latter, well you know. Guatemalan coffee is great, the beer not so much but central American rum is amazing.

they won't allow me to retire to china / estonia,or albania, because then I would be a "failure" for not making money, even though I could marry a really hot 20 year russian girl.

Only jobs I enjoy I cant get due to driving record in Mexifornia.

I was thinking of avoiding my interview, and tell my parents I failed. Then move up to a cheap usa area and investing some money into homes, and leveraging them 5x.

Then I could bring russian girls to usa to bang them?

Basically im scared to invest 300,000 into real estate because I know a government job will beat it + investing the difference into VOO.

Im kind of financially forced to suck the governments cock, going into any other business/investment is inferior.

Why do your parents still control your life so much at your age?

bringing russian girls to usa for the sole purpose of fucking them and making them dress in tight clothes around the house is more difficult to do in USA, than in Russia.

The girl could claim you assaulted her, and take all your property.

They're worth more money, than I will ever make.

I just dont want to work, and bang russian 20 year olds, drink coffe, smoke weed, eat pastries occasionally and play vidya.

we have the same life goals. good luck to you.

>$500k in the bank
Move out to a cheap apartment, retire. Figure it out as you go.

great minds think alike

this

I have lived in my own apartment, nothing changes.

I cant get laid, it just creates housework, cleaning and additional expense + 0 additional enjoyment

This is a business decision.

$300,000 down in RE leveraged to the highest possible (without insurance) amount 5x.... Is about 1.5 million.

What is my possibility of beating meme coin or SP500, due to the 30 year fixed mortgage rates with 5x leverage.

Then fucking move to Eastern Europe and get a job there and live out your dream. I think you're too much of a bitch to do it and use your parents "not letting you retire" as an excuse. You're already unemployed what fucking difference does it make where you live

You sound like you're depressed. Try to sort out your mental health a bit and you'll find things will improve.

Everyone keeps pointing out mental health problems including the Russian hoes.

How can you tell?

How can i cure it without taking meds, and maybe I could get SSDI for it?

best point

Daily reminder that OP is a LARPing homosexual

My friend, are you FUCKING kidding me?? You have 500k dollara in the bank and just waiting to be used? Fucking burn all bridges and book a flight to any eastern European country right now (Estonia is great for tech-oriented people). Stick all that money in any of the local trusted investment funds with a humble yet reasonable 8% annual ROI and live like a fucking king. In Estonia a 1000 euro monthly salary is the upper-average. With 500k you'll be pulling in approximately 3+k in Euros. This is fucking insane Top tier IT or management salary for Eastern Europeans. And you'll be raking this in by just cashing out monthly dividends from 500k dollars (appx 470k Euros). You fucking Americunts what the fuck are you doing. Why do you keep living in that shithole instead of establishing base in a low cost Euro country and just being fucking comfy till the day you die. WHY.

considering it.

Estonia is rather expensive to buy, how much shittier is latvia and lithuania?