en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_persecution_of_paganism_under_Theodosius_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity as we know it evolved in Europe, yes. Indo-European polytheism was no more indigenous to this continent than Abrahamic monotheism was so Varg's argument in this is shit.

It's a Jewish religion.

Where is Jesus from? What is now Palestine

Where is the Bible set? The Middle East

No. Just no.

its a western religion

let's see

>Jesus was a Jewish troublemaker
>Paul was a Jew
>The Disciples were a Jewish gang
>claim Jesus fulfilled Jewish prophecies
>is literally a scapegoat, a Jewish concept

European Christianity dressed it up in Pagan ornaments
but at its core it's a Jewish faith

so what, jews have lived in europe for millenia and developed rabbinic judaism there

>Christianity as we know it evolved in Europe

Why do you ignore 1. Where it originated, and 2. the several hundred years or so where the great 'christian debates' were not in Europe but profoundly affected it even to its modern dressage.

>Varg: Everyone important wuz white. Da middle east wuz white.
>Christianity is a middle eastern religion.
>Christianity = White
So does Islam btw.

It's a Universal Religion.

The Levand and Mesopotamia were not always populated by Arabs and Semites, retard
the Sumerians and other peoples at the time were caucasians (not 'nordic' though)
same thing with Anatolia
it used to be filled with Greeks and levantine peoples
but not it's filled with turks

We was kings though, and the Middle East was white. North Africa and large parts of the Levant were white.

Europe wasn't a proper concept at the time Christianity came about.
Dont tell barg bigernes that though

I was going by Varg's stupid logic.

Apparently every civilization from China to Europe was founded by white cunts. So Christfaggotry and Jizzlam is white.

It's a religion with a jewish source material that transformed into what it is today by adapting its practices to pagan european traditions, easing its way into adoption by european polytheists.

This is the only correct answer. Unlike Judaism, both Christianity and Islam repudiate ethnic or tribal concerns.

No.

No, it's a world religion. A message for humanity

yes
it's the forerunner to universalism and egalitarianism

It's a universal religion

When/where did Varg claimed that west asian civilization was made by whites?

>semites not caucasian
hmmm

>turkish = turkic
Modern turkish people are just Greeks and levantine peoples who started using the language of their step overlords aka the original turkics

1. Europeans freely accepted the true religion that follows Christ. Someone is going to post about "muh crusades", but the truth remains that even after those, Europeans could have raised their kids and descendants as pagans. Christianity was chosen and paganism was abandoned as impractical and false.
2. Christianity has been around in Europe longer than any pagans movements.
3. Christianity has molded our cultures and countries into what they are today. It's given us an edge on the world as most scientific movements and academics were funded by the Roman Catholic Church. Most universities were paid for the Church, as well. The entire continent was brought out of dark ages of living in mud huts, thanks to Christianity.

So yes, Christianity is a European with the origins of our Lord being in the Levant. Anyone who says otherwise is most likely just a LARPer. Also, for most westerners here, I can almost guarantee that everyone posting here was baptized and raised in a Christian church and a lot probably are still active in their churches.

semites are from africa

>European Christianity dressed it up in Pagan ornaments
That claim is r/atheism tier. Mind backing it up?

sure
literally every celebration in European Christianity is based on a pagan festival. Christmas, Easter, in particular
catholicism is like 80% paganism

>brought out of dark ages of living in mud huts
Nice meme.
Dark ages should only refer to an age if we have scant records of it. The way you're using it is stupid.

>2. Christianity has been around in Europe longer than any pagans movements.
Up for question since Christianity has changed a whole fucking lot since the Roman times.

>Europeans freely accepted the true religion that follows Christ. S
>Freely

le happy Frank face

>but at its core it's a Jewish faith
It really isn't. Christianity even at core is pagan as fuck.

If you tried telling the ancient Israelites that about trinities and the great human sacrifice for our sins they would kill you stone dead.

>semites are from africa
The language, yes. The people, mostly west Asian. Reminder that Phoenician and Akkadian is semitic language.

Its like asking is Buddhism a Chinese religion. For all intents and purposes it may as well be.

No, neither is neo-paganism considering it's practiced by American autists

The most important parts of the New Testament were written by Greeks. So yes.

>Europeans freely accepted the true religion that follows Christ.
Christianity was imposed on Europe ISIS-style.

This is not a simple matter. Catholicism and Orthodoxy as they developed historically are in fact European religions which only use Semitic mythology for coloring/background. However, Semitic slave-moralistic tendencies are inherent in it and can awaken and come to the fore given the right circumstances.

The New Faith Movement attempted to purge the Indo-European, Aryan aspects of Christianity from its Judaic substratum, but it didn't have time to accomplish it.

One way to accomplish this would be, following Goethe's lead, to denounce the OT in toto and have Homer and Greek philosophy be our "OT".

Therefore Protestantism and all forms of sola scriptura hermeneutics should be avoided.

PS: Marcion dindu nothing wrong.

>The New Faith Movement attempted to purge the Indo-European, Aryan aspects of Christianity from its Judaic substratum, but it didn't have time to accomplish it.
I should say purge the Judaic elements from its Aryan superstratum.

So freely chosen?
ISIS practices jizya on Christians and Jews, so free choices there
and they treat their yazidi slaves very well so it's a free choice there

Seeing that many wish to continue following the Christian religion (due to various emotional and cultural ties), new Marcionite and Gnosticizing interpretations of Christianity are in order.

>were written by Greeks
Paul- Jew
Mark- Jew
Matthew- Jew
John - self-hating Jew
Peter- Jew
James - Jew
Jude - Jew
Luke - goy

Literally only two of them were written by Greeks. And by that I mean one Greek.

This post probably isn't ironic. Veeky Forums is by far the most smug, contrarian board on this site. It outdoes /mu/. No wonder so many cunts here love Stirner so much. Fuck you. What an absolutely horrendous post.

>pagan festival. Christmas, Easter, in particular

Claims with no basis in truth. Just because old pagan traditions coincided with the same dates of Christmas or Easter doesn't mean one was derived from the other. We celebrate those dates as the birth and resurrection of Christ, pagans celebrated those dates for whole other reasons.

Are there any parts of those holidays you think are derived from paganism?

Ironically the only reason we know anything about paganism is thanks to the Church and monks that kept record of them. Most scientific advancements produced back then were thanks to the Church and even today a lot of notable scientists are funded by the Church or are Christian.

You ignore the second point I made, where they could have easily gone back to their pagan ways and passed it onto their descendants. Faith is something personal that can't be forced upon you.

The same church and belief system is still around, Roman Catholicism.

Not really. Churches were built and crosses were put up, but what you believed was up to you. Nobody forced you to attend mass (and most people attended church only a few times a year). Europeans that practiced the faith then and practice it today do freely.

>Ironically the only reason we know anything about paganism is thanks to the Church and monks that kept record of them. Most scientific advancements produced back then were thanks to the Church and even today a lot of notable scientists are funded by the Church or are Christian.
I never denied this. I was simply attacking the notion that paganism was just mud huts and barbarians, with Christianity bringing glorious civilisation to them.

Plenty of people still lived in mud huts even after becoming Christian.

The gospels weren't actually written by the apostles that they were ascribed to, and neither were the epistles, with the exception of those written by Paul - who was THE self-hating Jew, btw.

> Faith is something personal that can't be forced upon you.
This is retarded.

Faith is absolutely something that can be forced on you, especially over multiple generations. They could not have easily gone back to their pagan ways because very often that would mean death, especially on the count that apostasy was usually a crime.

Paul was a self-hating Jew. But John was the self-hating Jew king.

But John didn't write anything. At least, if he did write anything, it didn't show up in the New Testament.

>The gospels weren't actually written by the apostles that they were ascribed to, and neither were the epistles
Sources on that?

As far as I know, every single bible scholar (who isn't a Christian fundamentalist) agrees with that statement. At least, I've never come across one that would disagree with it.

>very often that would mean death, especially on the count that apostasy was usually a crime.
This is retarded. Medieval Catholics killing for apostasy is just a meme that Muslim apologists use to justify the actions of ISIS. It almost never happened and nobody cared if you were pagan, for the most part. I mean, there were STILL pagans in my part of the country almost 500 years after my country converted to Christianity. They were praising to their gods right alongside Catholics who prayed to our God before battles.

I hope you realize that "the Church" for most people consisted of the village priest. Nobody was forced to go to church and most people just tended to their livestock, farms or businesses.

>We celebrate those dates as the birth and resurrection of Christ, pagans celebrated those dates for whole other reasons.

Because christ was born at the winter solstice under a world tree and three siberian shamans gifted him fly agaric mushrooms after arriving on flying reindeer?
Because on easter, he was resurrected out of an egg delivered by a hare ?

>You ignore the second point I made, where they could have easily gone back to their pagan ways and passed it onto their descendants. Faith is something personal that can't be forced upon you.

Yeah, "convert or die" was never used by any christians at all
There was also no torture or burning "devil worshippers" at the stake
It was totally possible to not attend church and denounce the bible without any consequences in medieval europe

All of missionary work was just nice old monks going door to door, bringing bread and wine and preaching love until all of europe was united in neighbourly friendship.

>his is retarded. Medieval Catholics killing for apostasy is just a meme that Muslim apologists use to justify the actions of ISIS.

>i-it didn't happen

Pathetic, I was hoping you might have a real argument.

>Pathetic, I was hoping you might have a real argument.

Did you read all of it? ->

>there were STILL pagans in my part of the country almost 500 years after my country converted to Christianity. They were praising to their gods right alongside Catholics who prayed to our God before battles.

Reality: nobody cared about the pagans and that they practiced their beliefs. Despite modern critics painting lies about the Church, the truth is that pagans were still around and dominated many European countries centuries after Christianity was introduced.

It came from Egypt - cult of God of Death (Asiris).

>truth is not an argument
Kys

>Did you read all of it? ->
Yes, it was barely a paragraph long of course I read all of it.

>Reality: nobody cared about the pagans and that they practiced their beliefs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars

>the truth is that pagans were still around and dominated many European countries centuries after Christianity was introduced.
1. They're the exception and not the rule
2. I hope you realize that this totally undermines your earlier point that Europeans freely choose Christianity because it's true and abandoned paganism
>, Europeans could have raised their kids and descendants as pagans. Christianity was chosen and paganism was abandoned as impractical and false.

>The same church and belief system is still around, Roman Catholicism.
Argument invalid.

There's literally bajillions of Christian divisions nowadays that to say "Christcucks remained the same." Is completely laughable.

In addition to say that the Roman Catholic Church is the same as those little communal cults of the first christians is also fucking laughable.

>christianity is pagan because i said so!!
>kys
I ask you for more specific arguments, perhaps similarities in the celebrations that I can debunk for you.

Typical atheist strawman arguments.

>Western religion
>Invented in Palestine
>Codified in Turkey

Your religion is a syncretistic clusterfuck. Deal with it.

why do christians paint eggs at easter?
why is it called easter?
who is ostara?

>what you believed was up to you

Kind of but not really

>I hope you realize that this totally undermines your earlier point that Europeans freely choose Christianity because it's true and abandoned paganism
>>, Europeans could have raised their kids and descendants as pagans. Christianity was chosen and paganism was abandoned as impractical and false.
Not really. I never said it happened overnight, it was a gradual process. It took centuries for missionaries to be successful in spreading it to all corners of Europe. :)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars

I can post wikipedia links to Pagan raids on Christian villages and monasteries, as well. These are isolated incidents and the general population didn't really care about pagans.

Still can't formulate an argument?

Those little groups are called protestants for a reason, they diverged from the truth.

>Roman Catholic Church is the same as those little communal cults of the first christians is also fucking laughable

Roman Catholicism was founded by Peter (the most important of the original 12 disciples of Christ) on the orders of Christ.

Danes adopted Christianity sorta freely, it was seen as politically advantageous. I still find it hilarious that there is a less than 100 year timeskip between the last large Danish viking raid to the first Danish crusades. Christianity changed almost nothing, just a change of targets from Christian to pagan. One guy fucking killed a pagan god.

The Roman sect is European.

>Still can't formulate an argument?
Nigger I played this game 1000 times. It's like trying to convince a fanatic commie that Marxian economics doesn't work.

I'm over trying to convince fanatic zelots. I figured it's just better point and laugh at them, while their religion (Marxian or Christian) fades into obscurity.

>posts irrelevant bullshit when the Church was Roman and European vast majority and people convered to the Church not to some irrelevant middle easterners.

The cross symbolized God's sacrifice for us

Now to end it with a tune, DEUS VULT.
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

also Christianity isn't homogenous, Spanish Catholicism is different to Swedish Catholicism etc...

>I can post wikipedia links to Pagan raids on Christian villages and monasteries, as well.
The thing is I'm not defending Paganism as a religion of peace. I fully acknowledge that pagans were often very brutal people. I just think you ought to admit that very often Christianity was spread ISIS style.

>These are isolated incidents and the general population didn't really care about pagans.
Ah, but you see Christian forced conversions and general religious violence were not isolated incidents. As a matter of fact they were quite a regular occurrence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_persecution_of_paganism_under_Theodosius_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

>It took centuries for missionaries to be successful in spreading it to all corners of Europe. :)
And sometimes those missionaries carried swords.

Lots of European nations accepted Christianity freely. It's just also true that many of them didn't.

Christianity is destined to become a lower-class mestizo, indio, nigger and shitskin religion in the next few years, as Europeans and Anglo whites --the only people that matter and made Christianity anything to begin with--, are increasingly abandoning the Church, seeing it as the treasonous, cancerous entity that it really is.

You need to realize that none of those things are accepted by the Church. Ostara is a pagan goddess of fertility and just because they fall on the same seasons of the year =/= that we are celebrating her. The first mention of Easter eggs started appearing in the 1600s (long after the conversion of Europe and by this time most of Europe was Christian) and they symbolized the resurrection of Christ.

>I'm over trying to convince fanatic zelots. I figured it's just better point and laugh at them

I think it's because you can't defend your points.

I've been in this thread for over an hour, I'm open to hearing your arguments.

What happened in the past doesn't matter. If Europe ever was Christian, and Christian European, it doesn't matter anyway, because whites don't believe in Christianity anymore and Christianity openly advocates for open borders white genocide.

If Christianity is to survive, it will not be white.
If white people are to survive, they will not be Christian.

The two are mutually exclusive.

and Christianity* European
open borders and* white genocide

I should say.

>because whites don't believe in Christianity anymore
False. Pic related is the weekly church attendance, for any holiday add 30%+ church attendance to the current one for every country.

Yes, whites don't believe in Christianity anymore.

Dagos and slavshits do however.

Christianity has been thoroughly Hellenized and latinized. Little of it is Jewish. I'd argue it's in many way more European than European paganisms which are closer from Indian Vedism than Christianity is from Judaism.

>make the pic small so people won't notice the dark green is actually only 30%+
Clever

Republic of Ireland/GDP per capita
50,503.42 USD (2013)

Hinduism is based though.

Qatar GDP per capita

They must be so white with that GDP per capita.

Which countries do you consider "white", exactly? Waiting for your answer so I can post some statistics, Mr. Abdul. :^)

not white but based as fuck.

If you can find a bigger pic, I'd appreciate it so I can use it in the future!

Like I said, holiday attendance adds another 30%+ to each of those.

Estonia
Latvia
Finland

These for example.

The point wasn't that the pic is too small. The point is that 30%+ is actually quite pathetic if it's the highest bracket of church attendance.

>Like I said, holiday attendance adds another 30%+ to each of those.
Do you have a source for this?

>Estonia
>Latvia
>Finland

>white
Most of their populations are of Mongolian or Asian ancestry.

Mongols are white.

Praise Tengri.

More Germanic than Anglos though.

>The point is that 30%+ is actually quite pathetic if it's the highest bracket of church attendance, but it varies between countries. My diocese for example enjoys a comfy 70% weekly attendance.

I never denied that church attendance is on the decline, but the attendance of those that show up once a month is higher.

Also, you'll have trouble finding any Arab Islamic countries with higher mosque attendances. You can find higher mosque attendance, but you'll have to dip into Africa or Asia (the church attendance there is also higher there, often 80%+).

>Do you have a source for this?
Do you want any specific countries?

>yes, YHWH is the great god of Europe! Yeshua is a European!
Simple truth is, it is not European. It was a non-European religion adopted by Europeans, sometimes under pain of death. It has attached itself to European identity, but this is recent in human history.

jewish

>Also, you'll have trouble finding any Arab Islamic countries with higher mosque attendances.
I would hazard that to your average Muslim Islam isn't taken much more seriously than Christianity in the west so this isn't surprising.

>Do you want any specific countries?
If you can find statistics concerning say three of any of those countries on that map that would be fine.

Yahweh akbar!

Christianity is a European religion!

Behead all those who oppose Yeshua ben Yoseph!

>Ironically the only reason we know anything about paganism is thanks to the Church and monks that kept record of them
We'd know a lot more if the pagans weren't killed or converted desu senpai

>Not really. Churches were built and crosses were put up, but what you believed was up to you
Saxon Wars didn't happen, Baltic Crusade didn't happen, Wendish Crusade didn't happen?

here come the pagans or infidels.

We have a new god now, one that doesn't ask us to accept other races and open our borders to low-iq hostile savages.

One that actually gives us victories for a change.

Praise.

A pagan raid never wanted conversion.
A Christian crusade does.

Witnessed.