>Tawara Touta: NP upgrade
>Serenity: Skill upgrade

New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 6,7,12,13
Sanzou: 4,5,10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>Halloween Strike! Evil Build Climber/Great Battle at Himeji Castle 10/25 - 11/10
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
>Event Missions and stuff
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGPJ6JtOo5lNxVpgS1O5Xl1VnA2RkB9girmXkql1a-c/htmlview#gid=1626335985
>5* Assasin - Osakabe Hime is always in the rate-up
Carmilla:1, 7-8
Elizabeth Bathory: 2, 6
Yan Qing: 3, 6
Wu Zetian: 4, 6
Penthesilea: 5, 6
>Carmilla animation update

>Halloween 2017 Dropmap + Guide
imgur.com/a/2eCEP

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c
youtube.com/watch?v=lFMWM5Eqo0g
youtube.com/watch?v=w5REmtunJtY
youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU
youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4
youtube.com/watch?v=ARO7ZjsXSkE
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ7QpiIYaF4
youtube.com/watch?v=tz2szRFTp60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for old man

The protagonist of the last manga you read is now a servant. What's their class, and how would they fare if they replaced the servant of the same class in FSN?

I want to lick Shirou's feet.

Perseus when? Sun Wukong when? Galahad when? I love titty monsters as much as the next guy, but for fucks sake, I need someone fresh and not another sakura/rin/saber face.

Why do I see faggots going on about a paid gacha?

New year will have one for sure

I love these qts.

I don't read manga.

It's almost new year.

Lancer and it would be just as terrible, especially when the thing she and probably her weapon rely on to even work is completely absent in Fate in any shape or form.

So people are always discussing the strongest servants of every class, but what about the weakest?
Saber: Gilles, Okita if she really gets a tuberculosis fit
Archer: Atalanta, shit stats, shit NP that most archers can replicate by just firing a lot, other shit NP that maes her go retarded
Lancer: Hector, he is just way too fucking average
Rider: Cake, come on how does she even fight?
Assassin: Carmilla, Liz in a worst class with no dragon powers and low presence concealment
Caster: Golem man, he needs time to do anything and most of his golems are just mooks compared to servants, even his super super perfect final one isn't even that hard to kill that's supposing he can finish the garbage before being killed
Berserker: Chacha, I'm still not sure why she even exists

New Years is just shy of 2 months away. They're jumping the gun on it.

>GB Amakusa Shirou
Welp...

Best boy.

>Goblin-chan is very strong
Wasabi would literally be the strongest Zerker

I consider Cake is the kind of servant that don't fight but have someone who fight for her.

>Saber
Pretty sure it's either Gilles or Okita.
>Archer
Easily Euryale.
>Lancer
Hard to say, probably Liz or Medusa Lily or something.
>Rider
Probably Marie, but she did win against the guy who killed her in Fate so who knows?
>Assassin
I'd give it to Carmilla for being a shitty assassin, but Jack for overall weakness.
>Caster
Hans, easily. He can't do shit unless you're a good protagonist for him and even then he can't do shit in battle.
>Berserker
Chacha, probably.

>Perseus when?
We don't need another Greek douchebag.
>Sun Wukong when?
We don't need another overpowered Lancer.
>Galahad when?
Mashu is pretty much Galahad but with boobs and an inexplicable attraction to (You). Galahad would just be a downgrade from that.

Scat is the most average servant ever
>can't 1v1 a demon pillar
>can't even beat shuwho
>claimed glory for beating orion KEK
Very mid tier lancer that's on Liz level but wants to compare herself to Karna or Enkidu

Erik could be shitier than Chacha since she is a bit wanked with her NP. If she didn't have an auto loose skill for her master.

Atalanta is still probably stronger than Euryale to be frank with you.
Stheno I don't know if she'd be worse than Carmilla but she's definitely a contender along Jing Ke.

Are you the fionnfag, a Cufag or one of the two brynfags in existence?

Alright then smart guy, who would YOU recommend?

Mata Hari is weaker than Carmilla. Her skill is great...unless you're dealing with assholes or psychos who don't need to view someone as the enemy to kill them. Her stats are shit and her NP doesn't work if you have resistance to that kind of stuff.

>Avenger Agni
Skipping the cup mud and just getting right to the part where people get burned to death?

Erik has the smarts

He's a falseflagger who's putting his bait from last thread in this one to try and spark shitposting.

Not an argument, she literally cannot fight a demon pillar nor can she win against Shuwho, whose not even in his most dangerous class.
So scatshitter why do you think she's above Liz level?
Liz has more accomplishments than her.

That's an insult to Liz who can beat Gilgamesh, Nero, Tamamo and EMIYA at their full power.

He's obviously either a Karnafag or an Enkidufag. Or maybe a potato. Those guys are super butthurt about everything.

Best Mom thread!

make a miyuverse shirou version of this

That is true, Liz has a far better win record than Scat.

Okita won a grail war, she's very strong. Stats are not a good judge of skill, she's top skill.

>Carmilla, Liz in a worst class
Which is pretty odd considering Bathory seems like she'd best fit as an Assassin.

La mejor mamá!

*teleports behind you*
*dies*
nice skill

I'd rather not. I don't like Prisma enough to put in the minimal amount of effort for something like that.

DUDE I'M YOUR MOM BUT ALSO CRAZY XD

>Raikoufags

So clearly nothing this week if the exctended thdevent wighoutg chsging anbyrhing else.

Is Raicow the worst crazy girl in fgo?

Christmas when?

Yes.

easily

F/GO original? Debatable since Scat is also pretty terrible. Just in F/GO? Nah Kiara easily tops her.

What are you listening to, /fgog/?

Thats Bryn but i guess nobody remember her

Futurama on tv.

Do you love (Your) mother, user?
She loves you very much

Why the fuck are Berserkers like Raicow allowed? Even Gilgamesh is more of an Archer than she is a Berserker. Fuck, even Lancelot is better.

I wanna see Orleans get adapted just to see the Marie and Sanson fight.

Bryn is worse and she doesn't even have ME of sort just mental disability

youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c
Hall & Oates always makes a shit day better.

That's the one that's a pokemon ripoff right? Yeah she is pretty bad but people don't usually post her

youtube.com/watch?v=lFMWM5Eqo0g

She's okay. I love my oni waifu more though.

Don't forget Gareth, Zhu Bajie, and Francis Xavier.

is musashi the best onahole?

Tiamat when?
Her horn is so sexy

I prefer chocolate mommy

youtube.com/watch?v=w5REmtunJtY
Game soundtracks tickle me the right way.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU

youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4

Who /spic/ here?

She is not my mother, you faggot.
Stop shilling your shitty mom bait character.

Hammer of justice gonna steal (you) away from all the servants on Chaldea

>Cake, come on how does she even fight?
Her horse radiates light that kills her enemies and helps her allies.

Musashi is made for hugging

He'd actually have to be in the game first.

Saiki Kusuo, special class esper.

>Pokemon rip off
Back to alter

Do you have to have a shit relationship with your own mother to like Raikou?

Yo!

New year or white day.

>he needs time to do anything
He only needs money which he repays with the golems and gems he can create. Black caster can even make Golems out of his scarps so it becomes cost efficient.
>his golems are just mooks compared to servant
when he used them directly he can restraint Spartacus and halt an A+ Chariot mid-flight.
>even his super super perfect final one isn't even that hard to kill that's supposing he can finish the garbage before being killed
With only 15/1000 of its true height, it had the ability to split Jeanne in two and required 3 A NPs and Avicebron ignoring Astolfo in order to defeat it.

He's nowhere near the weakest of his class.

I want to roll Murasashi.

I sincerely hope you faggots become the new Semifags.

>have to have
Nice try, Seanigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARO7ZjsXSkE

Pokemon based then, inspired. Whatever she looks like a girl from pokemon

That’s correct grammar retart.

>this weak ass bait

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user?

>SEAnigger trying to fit in while exposing himself
Nice try retard.

dont stick your dick in crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Yes.

>With only 15/1000 of its true height, it had the ability to split Jeanne in two and required 3 A NPs and Avicebron ignoring Astolfo in order to defeat it.
Doesn't it flat out say that Karna or Achilles could have beaten it solo?

Stick your dick in crazy

>semifags have been claiming she'll show up every event/chapter since babylon
>shiroufags only claimed he'd show up as muramasa in EoR 3 and got exactly what they claimed
Your wish will never come true.

How thankful I am she's limited so I can't roll her accidentally.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ7QpiIYaF4
Completely unironically, but I usually don't listen to edgy shit. Maybe it's because I can barely understand most of it.

At that moment when it was still in its baby stage. It was tough but nothing a top Servant can’t handle. At 1000 meters, it probably a couple rungs below Beast tier.

>Saber
Arthur. Lost to a fucking meme Archer in a SWORD FIGHT. No real achievements to speak of. Most Saber can at least fight with a sword. This faggot can't loses to Archers in sword fights. Just a weak fujobait.

>Archer
Gilgameme. Lost to a human with highschool level of Archery skills. If someone lose to highschoolers in archery, he doesn't even deserve to be called an Archer. Not to mention lost to a frail little schoolgirl. Just a fucking joke at this point.

>Lancer
Cu-ck. Weak as all fuck, never killed anyone, his NP, his main weapon, barely just scratches others. Carnival Phantasm is actually an accurate depiction of him. He's that pathetic. Can never win at anything.

>Rider
DUDE. Physically pathetic, can't even fight on his own. His NP is basically crying for help. And he jobs to a below normal human level Archer. Speaks volumes of his army. Any Servant not named Hassan of Hundred Faces can easily solo him and his army.

>Assassin
Kojirou. I don't even need to say anything. Weak, doesn't even have an NP, doesn't even fucking exist. Has just a technique, and that technique is completely useless against everyone. Doesn't even scratch. He might be the best assassin, but only when it comes to assassinating fucking birds.

>Caster
Gilgameme. As pathetic as the Archer version. And he can't even use magic. Do I really need to say more?

>Berserker
Hercuck. Below human level. Below Gilgameme, who is also below human level. He's TWO levels below humans. How is this fuck even a Servant? He had one party trick. He didn't die easily. But even that was retconned and now he's basically a rag doll to punch around for a while.

Raikou every thread until you all want to fuck your mothers

youtube.com/watch?v=tz2szRFTp60

Yeah, I'm just saying that it sorta puts it into perspective if it needed Astolfo, Chiron, Jeanne, Sieg as Siegfried, and Mordred to beat it at 15 feet when Achilles could have done it by himself.