World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

Alliance Master Race Edition

Funposting Pastebins (Credit to Aboheal)
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC
pastebin.com/uuKGFLRg
pastebin.com/WpfFKqxS

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

/wowg/ Discord Server:
discord.me/wowg

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0XSLS3Gjwfn
strawpoll.me/14337052
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
wowhead.com/item=9429/miners-hat-of-the-deep
youtube.com/watch?v=ij_Nc3UMvjk&list=RDMMij_Nc3UMvjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The lightforged want to give everyone their light jizz and live under a military dictatorship headed by wind chimes. They won't genocide anything they can cream in.

Void elf master race

first for RiPiP

>Paladin in Battle for Azeroth

mfw old friends text me saying they saw BFA trailer and want to come back and join the Horde.

I want to change to Alliance just cause I don't like mud huts

best race for restro shaman on horde???

requesting source for this

so what was the point of getting every non-aegis pillar of creation again?

You can stop now.

Hope you texted them back and told them they were dirty knife ear loving cucks!

Every single drawing I see of Valeeria I wonder how the fuck her tits don't pop right out of that top. I guess literally magic?

>yfw they do it as elves

vocaroo.com/i/s0XSLS3Gjwfn

say hello to your new subrace

I'm going to steal shit from Warcraft and make my own franchise.

Who /Nightborne/ here?

how embarrassing

>as blood elves

Khadgar wanted to post them up on the wall in his trophy room, and that's the extent of it, as far as I know.

I want to know what was the point of Emerald Nightmare? You get the Val'sharah Pillar of Creation from a dungeon, so it wasn't part of that. And unless I'm missing something, Xavius was in no way associated with the Legion at all.

>don't want to stay horde because blizzard decided to fix the elf overpopulation by adding more fucking elves
>don't know exactly how people will react to void elves yet so i might be jumping from the fire into the frying pan

God, I hope so.

female model fucking when?
Is this going to be the first none-attractive female character (that isn't a furryshit) in wow?
I cant fucking wait for my alliance-themed ogres

> Friend is a massive Alliance faggot
> Loves Lore
> "WE HAVE LOST MORE AND SACRIFICED MORE THAN THE HORDE"
> Can't think of anyone important who died apart from Varian [as for leaders]
> Meanwhile we lost Vol'jin, Garrosh, Baine and technically thrall in the space of 5 years.

Why do people shit on WotLK when the questing in WotLK is miles ahead of Burning Crusade?

>no hero classes, paladin or druid
>not a human looking race
>combat form
Should be fine, we already have thicc night elves.

>Is this going to be the first none-attractive female character (that isn't a furryshit) in wow?
Does Therazane/Imp Mother count?

Let's be real. Anyone who uses a fat player model is getting themselves kicked. Then they can whine about it.

Is a retri pala build viable or will it get memed on?

t. haven't played in 5 years

female kul'tirans will be a meme race only the specialest of snowflakes play like pre-wod female dwarves
literally who would play an obese female when none of the fat actually went into their breasts?

We did the Emerald Nightmare because the Nightmare was becoming a big problem. It had corrupted Cenarius and the whole northern half of Val'Sharah is pretty much covered in Nightmare. I mean shit, why wouldn't we take care of it? The Nightmare stuff has been an in-game threat since Vanilla and all that jazz.

most of that shit is the horde's own fault

>the number 1 SATYR is in no way associated with the Legion

They're pretty strong melee and the defensives are fucking stupid strong

It's virtually impossible to kill these guys in PvP

me brother

This is a VIDEO GAME general.

Absolute no ANIME or POLITICS from this point forward. You have been warned. Talk about World of Warcraft or FUCK OFF!!!

>implying its not going to be a cute chubby character like panda

>Does Therazane/Imp Mother count?
not playable

I would unironically make a hambeast human female mage or maybe warrior.

middle of the pack right now
as long as you're not a mythic raider any class/spec is viable

strawpoll.me/14337052
strawpoll.me/14337052
strawpoll.me/14337052

how many sylvanas cuckboys are here

Option 3: Douse myself in lamp oil and light a fucking match.

>hambeast human female mage
name her Tattersail please

You got tears of Elune from the Ysera fight, not the dungeon. Retard.

Retribution isn't a build, its a spec. You're in for a bit of a shock, user.

Here's every spec's performance in the current raid. Pretty much everything is viable outside of Mythic hardcore progression.

You better deliver.

orgrim best warchief

>Implying they wont be the fucking best for walking around goldshire
ey bb u wnt sm succ?

>Jaina is suppose to be a Kul'tiran noble
>not fat
Did Daelin got cucked or what?

>being led by some thousand year old elf archer that overcame death itself versus being led by an effeminate teenage boy who cries

Like DOTA?

* blocks you're path *

>need to do guardian mage tower since it's going away and one of the most unique mage towers

>dont want to grind ilv

Those thousand years didn't seem to do much for her.

AAAAAAAAH

SYLVANAS HELP ME

found one

fuck off xavius' allegiances have never made any fucking sense
one day he's working for the legion the next day he's sucking old god dick, suddenly we wake up at the temple of elune to see old god corruption all over the place with a giant doomguard in the middle nonstop yelling about SURRENDER, MUH DOOM
all while old gods and legion are supposedly enemies with each-other

I completely and seriously sympathize with you my friend. I just find it so fucking boring.

I recognize this man

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

>Ion: /ourguy/
>Asmongold: /ourguy/
>Pezado: /ourguy/
>Mmrrggll: /ourguy/

Anyone i'm missing?

a noose tightened around your neck

Panser!

>6milion
>wowhead.com/item=9429/miners-hat-of-the-deep

It needs to a thin big titted model with baby face to drive it home more that they are rapist daddies.

You need them to unseal the lower areas of the Tomb of Sargeras.

Or at least, you need the first four. The Eye of Aman'thul never gets used for anything, which is especially bad because the Nightborne lose the Nightwell after we remove it.

Maybe that's why they end up with the Horde.

Someone should make one of these using a fem panda.

>killed by arthas
>killed by godfrey
>lost a war against gilneas
>never trusted by superior orc leaders
>lost her only chance at saving her rotting people (who aren't even undead elves)
>hated by her sisters

is there a more pathetic character than sylvanas? she is covered in 10 layers of plot armor

pretty sure they end up horde because tyrande is a massive unlikeable cunt

you use the eye to teleport to kj's ship

This is what it should look like

>filename
10/10

CUTE

>lost her only chance at saving her rotting people

Huh?

sup y'all, it's me

its me , the friend simulator shill

Xavius was a Night Elf turned into a satyr as punishment by Sargeras. He pretty much just let Xavius loose on the world, and eventually Xavius heard the whispers of the old gods. During the War of the Ancients it's implied that one of the old gods may have saved Xavius during this one big thing Malfurion did as well.

I mean maybe doesn't make the most sense but demons have gone traitor to the Legion before.

>spear hand
>anchor leg
>cannon hand
is everyone on kul'tiras a fucking cripple?

Umm, people shit on TBC questing as well. Heroes of the Storm has better quests than both.

she can't raise the dead

she needed the valkyr queen and was foiled by based greymane

so like every other female in the game?

>>lost a war against gilneas
right, the Gilneans declared a full withdrawal because they were winning

>2 out of 3 rogue specs in last 3
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUCK UP A CLASS THIS BADLY

Now that the horde gets Ratakhan, king of all the fucking trolls, do you think they'll uncuck themselves?
Would you be ok with another troll-led horde or go back to orc-led with Saurfang?

I'm not very good at it tho

wanna reconsider your post before i shit down your neck lorelet?

Technically in game, the Horde is supposed to be in control of Gilneas and the battleground symbolizes the whole "Alliance is trying to take it back" thing. I have no idea why they haven't used it in game yet.

>when the pvp playlist is just right youtube.com/watch?v=ij_Nc3UMvjk&list=RDMMij_Nc3UMvjk

don't worry we're making grappling hook baseline xd

There are no fit females on alliance

>With Godfrey's help the Forsaken successfully captured Darius's daughter Lorna. Crowley led the Alliance's final push into Silverpine Forest. Sylvanas Windrunner herself rode out to meet with Darius at the shattered Greymane Wall and gave him two choices - the surrender of the Gilneas Liberation Front, or Lorna's death and resurrection as one of the Forsaken. Without a moment of hesitation, Darius agreed to surrender the Gilneas City in order to protect his daughter.

totally winning, amirite

Could be worse. Show us more.

Also which game is it?

Nigga, no? KJ tore open the portal himself to run away like a Frenchie, but we decided to man the fuck up and follow his ass.

So with the change to the PvP system, will it really matter what realm you play on (aside from population/timezone)? Will this be implemented in BfA or some time sooner?