us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>Dragons of the Nexus Event!
>Voice chat, Skill-based matchmaking, Laning improvements, Stealth rework, and more!
>November 14th - December 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/dragons-of-the-nexus
youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg

>Blizzcon 2017 Announcements!
youtu.be/6hFb9mslQRc

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder; Now on PTR!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin; Confirmed!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/

>Hallow's End 2017 Event!
>October 17th - November 14th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21042410/
youtu.be/lzmMnT7DB9I

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21154738/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179027/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21159501/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179026/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCMhBH-Sg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=WUjxaXg8QKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How good is Alex? Good ot solo heal or second support only>

people are also mad that you can't buy a single skin now, you have to buy the whole bundle even if you only want 1 skin included in that

ESCAPE FROM BREXIT

W
H
E
N

Good at breastfeeding

Donation systems usually don't have in-built gambling mechanics.

Sh's pretty good. If you try to dps with her then say good bye to your mans though. Her AOE heals are amazing but the cd is 15 sec. Shes pretty customizeable though too.

Dragon and E build is the best from my testing.

Super tough bruiser and tons of spread damage, slow, and heal. Her E refunds mana if you can hit it, so it's fine.

>10 dollars and we'll flip a coin to decide whether your money goes to treatment for the 8 year old with leukemia or the little orphan girl whose family all died

youtube.com/watch?v=sCMhBH-Sg8o

>I see you wanted one skin, it would be a shame if you had to buy the entire 20 dollar bundle.

Except the money all goes the Blizzard and they roll the dice to see if you get a cookie, a lollipop, or a piece if pocket lint.

>Worthy of neither mercy nor interest
A+ right off the bat

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! THEY ARE BULLYING ME! PLEASE HEAL ME WITH YOUR MILKIES!

More alt-universe Protoss skins when? We have High Templar Zeratul. Dark Templar Tassadar when? Highlord Artanis when? Hierarch Alarak when?

Li Li's rework was completely unnecessary, she was fine the way she was. Can't understand why Blizz prioritised her over heroes that actually are in need of a rework. Also, her rework is complete and utter shit.
>no more E build DPS beast
>cleanse is now melee range
>W build is a useless meme now
>shake it off reduced by 20%

>Or don't buy it. Easier, cheaper.
Yeah I think even if I had the cash to blow on these skin bundles I'd probably abstain just out of principle. This is a pretty shitty thing after all they established and I would rather not feed into it.

Step aside, night elf whore
There's a new ass in town

I can't believe this but people in the forums actually got the right idea, from a business perspective this points to the game being in serious financial trouble, now WHO in their right mind would spend money on a sinking ship?

>le jews
>le ded game
>the forums
pfft

A few negatives for many positives; baseline kungfu hustle, boost the hell out of happy feet, less burst but more sustain and more overall dmg now.

I'm lvl 70 lili and I couldn't be happier over the rework.

>sweatingman.jpg

How big is that ass?

it's a shame her cloak blocks you from viewing her ass all the time, even in ragdoll death animations, it still stays glued to her back
skin without her cloak soon

There is nothing wrong about having Lili being your top priority
But does the rework fix whatever flaws she had before the rework?

I didn't mention jews, why so defensive?

holy FUCK I'm so fucking horny god damn I want a hot milf to use and abuse me will this ever happen to me /hotsg/? How can I go about this.

>skin without her cloak soon
Only 1 small payment of 1650 gems goy :^)

How much cost MILF's pack? I wanna get those delicious skins but looks like they're all Legendary.

Also the pack comes with the hero right?

gems only

I think so. Her problem before was she was very flat in design. Before no matter how you build her she was still pretty much 90% the same. These new builds mix it up quiet a bit.

but the dark queen skins have an even more covering cloak i don't understand

How good is damage Tyrande right now?

Reaper when?

is there any reason to pick lighning breath with diablo? looks pretty cool at level 20, but is it any good?

Single target dmg is some of the highest in the game. After the Valla nerf I only go to tyrande now. She does everything valla does except has a stun, stealth, and can heal. Across the map kills too. One of my favorite heroes.

You don't have to understand, just pay this small sum of 1800 gems and all will be made clear good goy.

Which one?
Why not both?

ETC, Uther, Malf, One assassin team is the only time it sees use for the missing damage.
Requires your team to have loads of CC for it to be any good though.

Yes and if you want a better skin you need to give us better money, goyim.

Not really. It's really low impact compared to Apoc, which is a fight/game winning ult.

not really unless you have 2 tanks and wombo strats

>tfw HotS Illidan is WC3 Illidan with only one Skull of Gul'dan and not Legion nu-Illidan with two Skulls of Gul'dan who can oneshot a fucking naaru

REEE i just want to be able to teamfight and kill people instead of skirting around the perimeter and diving in for picks because i get btfo otherwise

Some FACTS that needs to be remembered:

1.- Omly true Ubermensch love Alextrasza without a single complaint, and they will worship her no matter what.
2.- Only brainded homosexuals, tumblrwhales and neckbeard WoWfags hates Mommy and prefer that disgusting old model, everyone of this group should be gassed.

how come every hero released in 2017 has a talent tier where one option is above and beyond the others???

you mean quest talents?

but the better skin the the 150 Doritos one

The devs don't always understand their own game

If they really are struggling to make a profit why not compromise instead of screw people over?

>Keep gem bundles going for launch skins
>Let people buy individual tints with shards and find them in loot chests
What's so wrong with that? It's the same amount of money from people who buy gems for loot chests and more money from people who want to buy directly with gems.

I like the base skin recolors the best too.

Let them be shards might tube too generous for them. Maybe let them be chest drops, and individual tint purchase with gems.

>If they really are struggling to make a profit why not compromise instead of screw people over?
Hell if I know, how you explain their retarded store rotation for items you can buy with gems? The only explanation I can think of is that they wanted people to buy lootboxes to get that one skin they wanted.

>from a business perspective this points to the game being in serious financial trouble
Our they could be testing different business strategies. They're pretty closed lip about it all but I don't get the vibe they're too worried. They could be making out like bandits but we will never know.

Because most of the time there is one "most of the time good" talent and 2 "situationally better" talents. Usually the least picked talents have the highest winrates for a reason.

Also people are brainlets and just google "wat is best gazlow bild" and just copy it or take the highest picked shit from hotslogs.

>find lonely milf with fairly low standards
>trade my dick for housing and food
im considering using milf dating sites. i want to live the dream dudes

>testing business strategies by going all in on the very same model they just abandoned in april.

>li-li trying to 1v1 azmodan
real bronzie hours

I mean he is a lili player.

Exactly. In beta there was like 1 build for every hero but now you have to custom build your hero completely different every match. Adapt to your comp, counter the enemies, or build for the map.

>doesn't even try to outrange your laser
b r o n z e

Also they have to report how much money they are making to the stockholders.

I think the hybrid format of both is probably the best way.

IRL doesn't work like your chinese masturbation books

what a noob lili

>valla nerf
spoonfeed me? she feels a lot weaker.

definitely happens. they usually turn out to be crazy though so you have to love mommy forever and ever!!!!

You just have to play her for a while and you will start to understand her. I can guarantee you though she's the best she's ever been. If you can line em up you can easily still wipe teams with the sentry build too.

I would like this, where do I find sex crazed mommies?

Man every fucking skin has to be legendary now, doesn't it?

After 2.0 it seems like they put in just the minimum amount of effort required to make a skin slightly better than Epic tier, then just label it as Legendary.

Fallen Junkrat and the new Alexstrasza skin are cool but come on, they're nowhere close to Azmodunk, Dreadlord Jaina, or Monkey King Samuro.

>loads of new animations
>recolored abilities for each tint
>sometimes even new voice effects or voicelines like Junkrat or Garrosh or entirely new sounds for everything
Spoiled children and gibsmedats want everything good for free/cheap.

>b-but it'snot good baka!!
then stfu about it

Demonic Tyrael was an epic that they bumped up to legendary just to pollute the legendary pool.

They openly said at the launch of 2.0 that legendary/epic/etc no longer is a matter of meeting certain check boxes.
It's about what they think they can make the most money off of.
This is why some announcers cost more than others.

What animu music do you guys listen to when you grind animu league? This is my jam:
youtube.com/watch?v=WUjxaXg8QKE

>weebs

I like Fallen Junkrat the most out of all those skins you mentioned. Skin itself looks awesome, his Rip-Tire has a fat ass demon chilling inside of it, other abilities are all changed and he even says Rakanishu, what's not to love?

What character is the most _______FUN______ to play

>just accept poor quality good goy

I put on kpop and use D.Va announcer pack like a boss

i have pretty much always specced into her W after level 1 if that's what you mean by sentry build. she does damage and all but it doesn't feel like you can just dance around a fight and actually win anymore. i feel super cucked by point and click dive shit lately.

im trying to gather intel bro. next plan is to creep around at a sports bar.

Any EU for QM?

Raynor
Li Li

Probably the fact that it takes a lot less effort than actual legendary skins. No voice replacement, not even a voice alteration, the abilities too, barely changed.

Next time they release an actual good skin they will create an even higher tier just so the item becomes more expensive.

Are you memeing me? What build have you played? Have you seen the new cleanse? sure its on a short cd but the range is so short.
>Genji is rooted for 1 second.
>Takes 1.5 seconds to walk over to him to be able to cleanse him.
Plus, the Cloud Serpent build might look cool on paper but if you do the math it's so bad.

stop asking dumb questions if you don't want dumb answers
play what's fun to you and it will be fun

Few things are more fun than running balls deep in the enemy team as Li Li, get hit once and run after you've blind them all. Li Li is top stuff.

With that health? Nope.

Well that obviously depends on what kind of things you personally find fun

You can get away with playing her pretty aggressive now just save ur stealth to escape or if its a long enough fight you can use to engage and to leave. I go ham and when I get like 3 melee after me I drop my stun and walk away.

Time your trueshot aura, shadow stalk (that attack spped), hunters mark, and then drop ur W and E on them. They all stack together. You can melt even tanks ez.

Here is the basic build there are a few things you want to adjust accordingly tho

We've known that since everyone in the general got butcherlisk'd

Elaborate please

Do we keep our halloween skins after the event is over?

Shoo shoo Blizz jew

I put Mario Paint on loop because it perfectly epitomizes the endless comedy and tragedy of struggling in HL

do you think a mommy would date a virgin like myself?

When 2.0 launched everybody got a Butcherlisk in their loot boxes

I know about 20 people that play this game and each one would give you a completely different answer. Murky is my favorite just trying to have fun.

Shoo shoo blizz jew