>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/agitadashi/status/617052355423408129
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Needs more Oyakodon

Your favorite FE has shitty graphics.

I want Ike to bend me over, pinning my face into the ground as he ravages my ass that I've left sticking up in the air for him. Before that though, I want him to lube his cock up by throatfucking me until I pass out. I want him to abuse me if I scream too loud or try to wriggle free of his grip on me, making sure I know my place as his bitch. Eventually he'll flip me over and start mating pressing my ass, pounding me over and over, getting every last drop out of his cock that's been aching for action after his long hours of training. I want to cum on his chest just from getting my ass fucked, and I want him to force my head against it, making me lick it off his sweaty Adonis physique. After we're done I want to fall asleep in his arms, knowing he'll keep me safe, and I'll be ready in the morning to give him a good wake-up fuck before he goes off to fighting again.

God, I love Ike. what a fucking hunk. How can any other lord compete with this stud?

MOMMY

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

>(Early) Reddit's Hector OP to prevent Oyakoden
Disgusting

Anna!

Who should i promote?
Askr shitter for Arena
Nino for merge

imagine being this autistic

nonshit content when

MORE MOMMIES IN FEH WHEN

Reposting for help:
I rolled 2 5 star Maes yesterday. Neither has optimal IVs (one is -def/+res, the other is +hp/-spd), and I already have a 4*+6 +atk/-def Mae.
Should I merge one of the 5 star ones down into the 4* for Blarowl+, make the -def/+res one +1 and abandon the merged one, or promote the merged one and +2 her?

I want to punch Sakura and Azura in the face over and over!

Who canonically has AIDS in the FE universe?

cringe

>Hector
Imagine being this reddit.

Ike.

Cute team!

List of things I love:
Fire Emblem
/feg/
You!

Real thread

Autism.

shitters let you be lazy when you don't want to roll or level a GHB unit.

but Nino is Nino!
Nino!

a 4*+8 is stronger than a 5*+2.

Do you really like Mae and want to put in resources to make a 5*+5? (5*=5 roughly equals a 4*+10)

>Roy

It's shit.

In my experience Swordbreaker is better. There are a shit ton more swords running around and the relevant ones are fast. Sharena destroys Sigurd and Ayra quite handily with it.

Whoever made the other thread stole from /fgog/ OP

This but with Hinata.

Explain to me how they are not one-note characters?

>richest
>strongest considering Apotheosis
>many identical and equally fuckable sisters
Is AnnaCorp the best route?

>forgot to do aa
>going to tier 18 because no good bonus unit
>all we have right now is a shitty gauntlet
>no schedule
>480 orbs with nothing to use them on
>200k feathers with nothing to use them on

>Someone says something about Echoes
>Suddenly Jugdral gets attacked
Why do they always deflect onto Jugdral?

Absolutely!

Shit taste

Good point. I probably won't want to bother investing in her enough for full 5* merges, since I already have every relevant blue mage except Shigure.
I'll merge one down and hold on to the other until someone gets released that really wants Blarowl

those are falseflaggers echoes fags always use the drill argument

Echoes is good

Arran

Yeah, Swordbreaker Sharena is her best build. Her stats have really become underwhelming in the face of how many excellent infantry users we get, so keeping her default kit + swordbreaker is actually really good. I deploy her in Arena Assault all the time.

>Someone purposefully starts shit at the end of a thread
>Suddenly tries to start it up again in the next thread

Jamke

"One-note" is a meme that means "I'm selectively ignoring most of this character's personality so I can trash talk about them".

Can we all just shut up and agree that Fire Emblem is shit

There is no need to not have a good bonus unit. H.Henry and H.Jacob are both unique and good units to boost you up. Why not fucking use your horde of orbs or not bitch about a bad arena unit.

This, same as "generic"

>Somebody had a fucking Lucius as their leader
>With Martyr
What's wrog with these peple?

t. fgofag

>rolling for fateswakening shit

But which one is the most shit?

This is a bad case but still not as bad as the Fatesfag victim complex

>Arena orbs come through for me at long last
+HP/-SPD, I assume he's perfectly fine with Goad/Support/SPD+3 seal?

Just forego speed and ward up + gronnraven build

No! This can't be happening!

Starting this thread right with Drillspawn being btfo with based Python

>LiterallyWho?lque
(lol

If Rudolf was playing 4d chess what exactly was his plan for Berkut?

Why lead him on believing he's next in line and having him face Alm in battle when you know Alm is going to be emperor? He just caused a pointless death in the family and had an innocent woman killed.

Berkut was right; Rudolf really must have hated him.

Most characters in FE are very one-note or only have one personality trait like 'muh training', it's just that the Fates ones exemplify this above and beyond what is normal and are annoying as shit to boot.

Fates should have had a AnnaCorp route.

How'd you guys build your Jakobs? This one's +Def / -Spd so I'm thinking of going with:
>Brave Bow+
>Swap (or is Draw Back better since he's ranged?)
>Ignis
>Close Counter
>Wary Fighter (or should I go with Quick Riposte?)
>Ward Armor
>Atk +3 Seal

What's the Order of the Askr trio for Arena?

Is anyone else getting a bug where their orbs are disappearing? It's happened to me and I know some other users are complaining about it.

mobile.twitter.com/agitadashi/status/617052355423408129

So what's the point of hiring this guy again?

I've got the 20k for a raven tome, but I STILL haven't rolled a Roy in months, would DD3 work fine? Would let me bypass CA at any rate.

It was limited by the SNES and a lot of them got a lot more development in the manga.

He drew the short straw, he was a necessary sacrifice

>no bonuses in the last 12 hours
Why is Hinoka such a joke? I thought Shanna would get more bonuses since she was such a literal who that was only good as Desperation fodder.

The manga isn't even close to canon

It's not like Rudolf could have seen Berkut selling his soul.

Rudolf cared for him, but saw literally everyone as expendable to save Valentia, so I think he was too busy focusing on preparing Alm's arrival and not focusing on how Berkut is taking his losses against Alm.

Rudolf couldn't really have foreseen that Berkut would do what he did at the end right?

So, I have enough heroes for AA now. Should I start to upgrade some units just to merge them ?

Nobody asked his brother and his slutty concubine wife to have a child

Triangle Adept 2 will beat any Lyn/Reinhardt orientation. Give him Repo and TA 1 and 2 from a 4* Selena.

-Spd screams BB+
-Spd and BB+ scream WF
+Def screams Bonfire or Ignis
CC or DB; if CC Swap, Reposition and Pivot are good, otherwise Swap, Draw Back or Reposition.
Ward or AM

Seal is iffy; Def+ is probably best, especially with CC, Atk+ is likely best on Rein or a fast mage

Fates development as a whole seems to have been a mess. And I say this as someone who likes it

He wrote the storyline, staff writers turned that into the game script. If you think that's him saying "IT WASN'T ME" you're mistaken.

If you want. Are there still 4 star characters you want to 5 star?

Imagine if they took all the time it took to make face petting and funneled it into the core game.

More best VAfu when?
Subfags need not apply

nigga python is legit one of the best characters in the series

>Rudolf couldn't really have foreseen that Berkut would do what he did at the end right?

It would be really easy to see someone of Berkut's attitude and limited knowledge of Alm taking to the fact he's been replaced as next in line.

He's just setting up pointless antagonism for Alm which achieves nothing but having him kill more of his family.

Hinoka wasnt actually made by him right?

34/36 Python in Heroes when?

that, shit like the hot springs, etc. The amount of useless fluff in the game is hilarious. And it just tries to go to so many places all at once and gets nowhere, too. I dunno, I liked it, but it still feels weird and like it was trying TOO hard to replicate Awakening's success.

Fug

Show me a picture of the strongest lord

>orbs disappearance glitch
compensation orbs are 100% guaranteed.

>keep rolling fae and Cecilia trying for Henry
FUCK OFF

She wasn't in the original draft. But this is the same draft where the Nohrian siblings didn't have names. Things change in revision.

is he good enough for you to overlook all the fujoshit he gets put through with forsynth

>really looks like a guy
>has no personality beyond being as thirsty for Corrin's cock as Camilla is

Clive and Python's supports were so fucking cool.

Nah, we need 36/34 cav archer with Hunter's Volley
Tobin and B.Lyn BTFO for eternity

what
what did he mean by this im scared

js with all this time you spent shitposting you could have been practicing singing sweetie :)

>renewal fodder and escape route.

Oh fuck you mate. Green raven is also good.

Maybe something like this then?

>Female Python

Who's cocksleeves are these?