League of Legends General - /lolig/lolg/

Cutest Daughterfu

Persona 5 Edition

Old Thread:eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2510568459/40444858?tab=overview
matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3032584746/209366424?tab=overview
matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3401208794/37524858?tab=overview
youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZsXWH3iCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best skin

xth for never learning not to reroll

I wanna cum inside Zoe's asshole!!

xth for my wife Syndra

which one is your favorite /lolg/?
matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2510568459/40444858?tab=overview
matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3032584746/209366424?tab=overview
matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3401208794/37524858?tab=overview

When is Illaoi getting buffed

Where my Quinnbros at?

preseason is going to be so crazy im scared guys

I'm thinking of adding the new champ to my line up if Taliyah and Ahri. Would it be worth doing or should I just stick with these two?

I just want more organic skins

Now is all about flashy, futuristic and robotic ones. Will it ever end?

you already main 1 champ too many.

I see a nip

>tfw you are going to abandon all of your mains just to main an annoying cunt of a character like zoe
>tfw you don't give the slightest shit if you're a useless cunt when you have that amount of mobility she has
>tfw you don't care that she has a horrible voice and dog shit likes
>tfw she can't come soon enough.

This new skin is pretty cool.

>B-but it's legacy, y-you should be glad! They are r-rare!
-Riot

>he plays in ultrawide
what the fuck are you doing

vertical

qt petite grappler girl champ when?

God bless user. Can I harass you for the biggest changes in the past year? Last time I played was right when the brown stone bitch was added that had a boner for Yasuo or some shit. For the record, I started playing around the time Shen was added, over 7 years ago.

100% organic with zero clothing zyra was recently released. same with evelynn.

Zoe interaction are so shit, she dosen't even have interactions with the other aspects just random jokes and loving Ez, hating Lux and calling Sol cute

>he doesn't play in ultrawide
I get a wider fov than 16:9, literally no reason not to.

>three passive procs and 70% movespeed for F O U R seconds on top of a flash

>tfw no qt petite gf

only reason to buy Project Vayne is because her base animations are beyond trash

When will we get a fucking Quinn skin worth shit.

wait what the fuck
literally going ultrawide now

Will I get a refund for all the runes I bought in the last few months? Bring me up to speed here with what's going to happen.

even 4 21:9 monitors paired into one single 84:9 monitor isnt enough FOV to get the jungler to listen to your pings

still nothing compared to Super Galaxy, Star Guardian, Project, Mecha, Program etc

20% IP refund, which then refunds into BE.

Good goy

Jinx is a wonderful gift.

open the training mode
set your game to borderless windowed mode
set the different resolutions. the wider it gets, the more your FOV is

if you want, i can show you what 36:9 in 4k looks like with my setup

Literally permabanning vayne for the new weeks

So far, every single piece of Zoe art has been garbage.
Not even joking, apply yourselves and make her look cute you chucklefucks, just like her splash art (at least Im assuming the image im thinking of is her splash art)

Why is that?
Completely agree. I will only be able to play her if her Jap voice is good.
They'll probably need the scaling on her q before release don't you think? Also the W is busted as hell.

a new Jinx skin would be a pretty nice Christmas present

will it be fun?

why don't people record this shit
I want to actually watch it

Seriously, this company is almost laughably Jewish.

The idea that you need to play 50+ games to unlock A SINGLE CHAMPION is legitimately the most kiked up thing I ever heard in my life. And I've seen nearly every Jewish trick possible.

>Spell Thief is 0 mana

complete refunds of runes bought this season. (like you bought all the 1 ip runes on sale you get 1 ip, and the full cost one for full cost).

>So, for runes you bought before the beginning of the 2017 season, we'll give you 100 IP for each regular tier 3 rune, and 300 IP for each tier 3 quint. For any runes you bought since the beginning of the 2017 season, we’ll refund the full IP cost.

no if im to believe the star guardian event's handling of the same shit

>another legendary PROJECT skin
>no other skin line has gotten this much special treatment
>most of them aren't even that good
>they're mostly only bought by edgy underages
I'm mad, but I'm not entirely sure why

looks like xcom

When she's meta again, so probably never, unless they buff lethality again. Which is definitely not gonna happen since Riot dislikes Assasins.

Make sure you get at least 100Hz. I use a Samsunc C34F791, great monitor.

who is op with new runes

So the rune system pretty much proved Riot used the current rune system as a P2W feature.

A reminder that anyone who preferred old Gangplank to Rework plank never fucking touched him and probably cant dodge a skillshot if their life and their wife’s sons life depended on it.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT RIOT ID LITERALLY PAY 50 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A PROJECT MAP SKIN I DON'T CARE ABOUT A SHITTY MEME GAME MODE

Why not learn to draw yourself instead of relying on others for free shit and then bitching when it doesn't come out like you wanted?

>she can't come soon enough.
She's a little girl, I'm sure she'd only last a 2-3 minutes.I'm not saying you should stop though

>That third one

This has to be a lie
How do you have that little CS
How do you have that many deaths
In a fucking hour
HOW THE FUCK DID BLUE WIN

Have they done something to IP? guy that hasn't played in a year here, and I had a metric fuckton of IP before I quit.

>every single piece of Zoe art has been garbage
Well yeah, that because Zoe is garbage in general

give me tips for getting s rank NOW

Old GP was more fun, faggot. Despite having a useless E.

So if I basically bought about 80% of the runes in the last few months, how much IP am I looking at here?

I wish they'd do more skins for the rift
the halloween and christmas ones are nice but they didn't even use the halloween one this year outside of the doombots game mode

game really needs more maps

The Q damage is high, but it really does need to be high. It's really hard to get the max damage out of it, and it's her only reliable damage spell.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZsXWH3iCk
reminder

this isnt the oldest iteration but hey

It's fine we're in the age of fan pandering by Riot so fully expect another 5 Star Guardians in the next few months with TWO(2) Legendaries in it this time.

farm alot, dont die, use your trinket

my account with only 2 standard ad/ap rune pages is the same rank as my 20 rune page account. and really i only ever use like 3 rune pages on the 20 page account unless i'm memeing.

don't die and take all cs wherever possible

farm more

I have 500 RP leftover.

Should I buy Azir or Camille?

buy cute tahm kench emote lol

If those are the numbers with 641 AP, then her ratios aren't that good. The only good one is on her max distance Q (which doesn't seem feasible to hit) and the 3 missiles from W.

Hey, that looks pretty cool.

Ward, farm, play for KDA. If all that fails then try again but in a weird position like Kassadin jungle or Pantheon ADC.

Old GP was the first champ I bought with IP and the first I got halfway decent with, vastly prefer the new one

Even with the ult? Does her bubble not do reliable damage?

>2-2 in my series to Gold

What's the secret to success, /lolg/?

farm a lot
high CS = easy S

well since you bought them for 1 ip each. you get refunded 1 ip each. so basically you paid nothing and get nothing back.

you can feel the difference at level 1 to 6

the Star Guardian event was pretty fun. I hope this is too. I like the PROJECT """""""""""""""Lore"""""""""""""""""""""" way more than Star Guardians anyway.

Be selfish, don't be a team player, spend the entire game farming.
Getting kills is almost completely incidental.

Enjoy your S and also losing about 90% of your games.

I mean the biggest changes are about to happen with the new rune system, but there's also Loot, Rift Herald, and the rotating elemental dragons with their buffs.

>that map
>those bland and washed-out colors

Disappointing. At least the music is pretty good. Any news about the map being PVP or PVE? Hope it's PVE, the Star Guardian game mode was super fun and a nice breath of fresh air from the usual PVP shit that we get.

Better version

>Why is that?
because maining more than 1 champ doesn't make any sense
why would you want to be half as good at two champs when there's zero chance to run into someone that will guess who you are and target ban you? Just be twice as good at one champ instead.

>get back into LoL
>there's loot crates now
>eh, whatever, might as well dump my last few RP from a few years back on them
>open one
>Underworld twisted fate
>open another
>The magnificent twisted fate

BOY I NEVER EVEN PLAYED HIM WHEN I USED TO PLAY
Which should I keep, /lolg/?

>FREE damage
>Useless

NOW I MISS OLD ZEKE'S

why doesn't jayce have a fucking counterpart skin to creator viktor

Like fucking hell

>tfw this was an A

Last hit minions. 7-9/m

No, they lowered the cheap ones to 1. They lowered the expensive ones to 10. Multiplied by 9 means each rune was 90 IP. And I bought a shit ton of them.

So if I bought roughly 5000 IP in runes I'll get 5000 IP?
Something about this seems way too good to be true.

But what if I can be twice as good with two champions?

not caring

Is thats a lewd

>being such a brainlet that you can only play one champion well or two champions half as well

Skills transfer between similar champions unless you're a complete OTP shitter like Riven players.

/mute all
vision, buy control wards
pinging objectives after you win fights

underworld
Magnificient is a SCAM

Why did Jhin got 3 skins this year while Champ from 2015 hasen't got one?

They aren't refunding the runes after the radical price reduction.

>There will never be Steampunk theme skins

Rift Herald and Ele dragons got added right before I quit, I remember those though the ele dragons I don't remember much other than they do something different. What's the loot shit? Just like other crate systems like shitters of the storm/overmeme?

I'm new what is CS and S?