Is the game still alive? Haven't played it in a while

yeah lmao

how much while

does nc hav best wapens?

best shotguns, best close range 1v1 tank
otherwise no

yes which is a shame because ps2 has the best memes

show me ur mene, senpai

How is the current state of the game? Havent played in a long time. Is it still fun and active? How pay2win is it still?

It was never p2w, but it does force you to play a long time to get to where everyone is at right now. If you were to play one single thing all the time, it wouldn't really be a problem, cause it doesn't take long to gear out a single spec, but most people don't do that.

Last time I played SMG+Cloaker was the most broken shit. Is that type of playstyle still viable?

What is the most useful class outside of healer?

They're still around. I don't really have any issues with them, but maybe you're better with it than most people. Lot of knifer fags lately, but apparently that's because of the Halloween event.

Medic is still the best and easiest to get points for. I prefer Engineer cause I tend to live long enough to run out of ammo, so it's nice to have that on hand. Usually MBT, too. I can snipe well with AP rounds.

How active is the /ps2g/ community, is there a group that plays together often?

>go to class
>thred *dies*

guys

>is there a group that plays together often?

join [N] ;^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))*mock smily face goes on for an infinite*))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why dont we start a thread clan since there only a few of us here?

but them someone might see how much a shitter I am

its ok im a shitter too! :3

oh gosh :3

So, how do people blow up sundies with just C4? Clearly they are using something else to do it? Because that shit never works for me.

2 C4 and then the rocklet rifle will kill an unattended bus

the typhoon rockets or whatever? or just the base rockets?

Good morning ded memers!

You're 2-3 years too late for [NOGF]. [N] has the biggest collection of /ps2g/ shitters across the game

What faction?

Emerald TR, both of them

How do I join [N]?

So is this game still horrible unbalanced?
Terran still have the best guns in almost every single category? Air still rule the game?

Yes

aim better

Is it for air combat only?

regular rocklets work fine as long as you have 2 C4

Ptchoo :-----D

because nobody wants to be dragged down by turboshitters
intermediate players are already in outfits they consider good (lmaooooo)
and good players already have a small network of frens they squad up with

we tried it a couple times, always died after a week

i dreamed that my dog was calling me a shitter and telling me to aim better :c

I've heard dogs are never wrong :)

if i increase particlelod quality ill be able to see cloakedbabbys better, right

No

CLAB survived a lot longer, but it was never a real outfit

>Are you good?
>TMG-50
What did user mean by this?

CLAB wasn't /ps2g/ playing together though, it was maybe 1/10 yuros (+ alts that never played)

>cloak effect counts as a particle
>no
lol

why would it?

cloak visibility was only affected by graphics quality before and is now uniform across all three

fuck off gus

>its much easier to get used to aiming, snapping, recoil and all that shit with a very low sens.
oooooooooh
okay

what
no
it's much harder to get used to
but, once you're used to it, you're much much much much much much better at "all that shit"

I'm surprised this game is still alive. I played it when it came out like what, 6 years ago?

Was pretty shit back then

It's actually the other way around, for me. Because I just decreased my mouse DPI back to 400 and I can now """"""magically""""" track -and- control recoil just fine compared to 600 DPI. I'd decrease it even further but that'll force me to reset my mouse (almost) all the fucking time. That, or get my wrist broke due to all the snapping I'll have to do. Fuck, now I need a new table.

NC! NC! NC!

how big is your table
take a picture

>log in
>vehicle shitters, infshitters, high RPM spray-and-pray shitters everywhere
>folks unironically spawning tanks in a 1-12 hex to deal with 3 ~4 players
>log off

My table's vertical space barely reaches 30 centimeters. That is all you need to know.

free space*
You know, where my mouse is, etc.

I'm surprised that you are still alive!

>shadman

webmshare.com/play/R3xWN
>fak yuu

I'm still this retard. so, yeah.... it's much easier to aim at shit with a lower sensitivity, since it makes things more consistent. I don't need to change my stance if a target is close or really far away.... or if the target is in a elevated place or not. Which is awesome and makes me get focused/warmed up much more easier.
Now, to spend a whole month trying to track moving targets because the devs can't into coding the game to add moving targets to the VR.

so basically you got owned

huh
never knew that ants suffered from indian shitters too

*cloaks*

TR is overpowered. In every way.

That is all. The end.

>hey, user. you still havent told me about your mouse pad
>its, uh...homemade
>are you fucking kidd-
>dude, what is the problem with a homemade one
>because its shit
>what
>dude buy one asap itll also help you with aiming
JESUS CHRIST MY MAN
YOU ARE RAPING MY WALLET

Ammunition here!

fuck off gus

Nothing some nanites can't fix.

@194871738
>baiting (You)s
not gonna fool me this time lad
post pics
also it's not necessarily shit just because it's homemade
if it's good, just make a fucking bigger one?

@194876354
cunt
It's just anti-sliding/whatever material, pretty much.

It looks like someone ate it before shitting it

@194877653
how big are the sides? by comparing it to the size of the mouse, it seems big enough.
if it actually works, keep using it, no need to buy oneIF IT ACTUALLY WORKS

@194878530
I don't really remember, but it's around 30 to 40 centimeters.
>if it actually works
It does. I just need more space. I'll eventually have to craft a better one, tho. It's starting to create some elevated spots, which sometimes forces my mouse to "turn off" for some reason.

@194878746
ah yes, a small reminder
you don't need a mousepad big enough to be able to 360. being able to do a 180 is all you need, although you might want a bit more (say, in case there's a guy "almost" behind you) and you turn the wrong way
my mousepad is 40x45 cm, and my hipfire 360 is 70 cm or so

@194878993
>40 to 45cm, w/ 70cm/360
Do you reset your mouse often? Because judging by your mousepad size and sens alone... it seems like you do. A lot. Also, your sens is almost three times slower than my current. My current mouse DPI is set up at 400, tho.

Why are you responding to a deleted post

@194879805
>nu-ps2g

@194879556
>Do you reset your mouse often? Because judging by your mousepad size and sens alone... it seems like you do. A lot.
yeah, but it doesn't really matter. you get used to it, and then the movement becomes muscle memory real quick
>Also, your sens is almost three times slower than my current.
maybe you should lower your fucking sensitivity then not necessarily this low, but still
>My current mouse DPI is set up at 400, tho.
how is that relevant?

@194879805

@194880089
>it doesn't really matter
It does, since you are screwing up with the mouse sensor each time you lift your mouse. Or so I heard. I'm not a mouse nerd, tbhhonesto
>maybe you should lower your fucking sensitivity, then
I've reached a point that lowering it even further will either force my wrist so much in a way it'll break or will drive me mad pushing my mouse all way up and down like a fucking baboon.
>how is that relevant?
Just a "wtf" thing. Like the game is barely playable with my current sensitivity and you have it lowered all way down. This may seem gay, but do you think you can tape yourself moving your mouse a bit? Show me how do you flicker it.

>force my wrist
aim with your arm

Or just aim better

>And how am I supposed to train my subconscious the right way to reduce the time between my brain processing my actions and clicking heads? Considering things like movement speed, variations between movement speed, irregular terrain, RNG recoil, flinching, distance between my target, lag, frames per second and even clientside?
If someone manages to answer this properly, I'm gonna post a pic of my cock in here.

It's simple, just aim better

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
there you go
now post monkey dick

I've received ammo printer from iso recyclers for four times in a row now

i got carapace on the first try :)

>

>recycle 50k iso
>only new implant is robotics technician

Bet you wish you had a gf instead lmao.

@194886281
vocaroo.com/i/s1UHHDwz1xrC