> How to Webm
obsproject.com
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedevbizbook.com/
jasonpkgames.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA

this is now a rotate thread

What was so wrong with this?

what a great start

>source
I can't believe this is even fucking allowed.

i know right

Any of you have a pdf of the Gamedev Business Handbook?
gamedevbizbook.com/

Why is he so delusional?

Wait we have to scan a barcode to donate?

cute cat

An autist is you !

>that image
what
DID
he mean
by this

cox bashing rick and morty while saying he watchs it lmfaof

Damn, sry anons. Gonna finish that drawing. Still 11/37 :(

It's the new hip thing to do, get on the bandwagon.

season 3 is shit tho

I guess its only natural to criticize the things you like most strongly, you want it to be better or as good as it can be and not decline

You can criticize things you like, y'know.

I remember you have both the knife and the pistol.

To add, you also start Silent Hill 1 with a knife and a pistol.

this dev is on agdg

Meanwhile the actual yesdevs on Blue Omen Operation have collected 10 grands after like 2 hours, while having a nice stream with cory spazkid

Why is he such a loser compared to those guys?
What went wrong?

The same question goes for you user

If I remember correctly, Jill has a knife and a pistol. Chris only gets a knife.

Nah he was saying he hates it but he watches every season, streamer says he likes it, cox changed his mind and said he liked it

How the heck do I get $250 a month?

Part 1 of DD17 stream complete! Start was pretty messed up due to internet being unable to handle streaming big visually noisy fullscreen games and because of efforts to prevent that being much of an issue a lot of the earlier streaming is done in low res. Hopefully that should be better tomorrow since I think was just a matter of the bitrate completely choking on the noise.
A couple of more visually noisy games didn't work even after adjustments (FERAS, Vinyl Hunger) but part of that could have just been poor settings on my part.
I did have a problem with UE4 games launching on the wrong monitor and bringing up steamVR for some reason, but I got around that with launch options for MOLTEN STEEL. Didn't figure that out in time for Khryse (although that looked pretty noisy too) so I'll try it again tomorrow too.

Thanks everyone who stuck around through the technical problems, it was a pretty good time although somewhat exhausting.

bideo bames

thanks I couldn't remember

I noticed something about games that everybody seems to struggle with

>The main characters of a game, the lead protagonist and big bad antagonist, are well thought out original designs that have had a lot of detail and passion put into them
>The regular baddies that pad out the bulk of the game are generic and often devoid of any creative passion. You can tell that the creative well was empty when they got to them

Please don't do this to me.

>only autists throw a fit because of source.
This thread devolves into a psychotic meltdown every time source is posted, and I've honestly seen the same behaviour from irl friends after showing my work or even saying stuff like that Titanfall and Vindicus are made in Source or that Source actually does have physics and radiosity and dynamic lighting.

I've never seen anyone outside of /agdg/ even care if a game is made in source or not.

ive never not seen someone respond in anger to the source engine 2bh

i once made someone stop playing titanfall by saying its a source engine game

get your mother, aunt and sister to "prime your pump"

giv burgr

How triggered can someone get.
All right, truth time /agdg/ - do you hate Source because Gaben will never deliver HL3 in your lifetime and prefers investing his money into laundry operations such as TF2 and Artifact ?

>that screen wrapping
please wrap the burger properly sir

>projecting

as suggested by an user, cursor now changes to highlight shit that you can interact with

should i update the DD17 demo to add this feature or would that be cheating? would itch.io even let me do so?

youre clearly new. we hate it because sourcefam literally killed rotatedev

don't respond to the source samefag

As much as I would love HL3, that isn't enough of a reason to hate an engine. Truth is I don't hate the engine at all. But I do think it's out dated compared to modern alternatives like Unity, Unreal 4, and Godot.

But I am mad at GabeN for not making Left 4 Dead 3. Valve could easily make millions on it, and I know millions is pocket change compared to what they're making with Steam and Dota and CSGO. But fuck man, just make L4D3 already please.

projecting is when you do the thing you claim others are doing.
kinda like how you're projecting about projecting right now.

That looks very good, nice job.

made something i think it looks cool

but wheres the gameplay

----[ Recap ]----
Game: Elemental Knight
Dev: user
Tools: Unity
Web: jasonpkgames.tumblr.com/
Progress:
+ Finished a house model for the island people
+Finished the effects for the Arcane aoe spell
- Backlog of little things to do is increasing bigly.

Have you posted stuff before? That character style looks familiar.
It's cute. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

huh? what do you mean

yeah its just a character i use a lot cause i have all the animations made for it already

----[ Recap ]----
Game: HACK the F.B.I.
Dev: vestgigial
Tools: Unity
Web: @vestigialdev
Progress:
+ Figured out a big problem in time to demoday with no new content
- Lots of code atrophy/bugs

Mobile game is almost done. Just gotta finish putting all 25 of the extra frog skins (and hats) in the little shop, and fix up my logo and UI.

How hard is it to port to IOS device? Android app dev is pretty ez but I have not touched IOS/apple yet.

>huh? what do you mean
They're criticizing putting effort into things like particle effects, animated bushes etc before (apparently) basic gameplay

Looks comfy

That's a slime m8

so, are game jams for complete games? Or do demos like the ones in demo day count? They were all playable, but not full fledged games with an ending. I'm specifically referring to Mecha Jam.

what basic gameplay? I have character movement. effort into visuals are the only thing that get you's here anyway, gameplay is secondary

He clearly has movement down. He's posted footage of jumping before too.
He's got basic gameplay.

demoday is a discord gamejam so yeah same difference.

This looks stupidly solid. Did you program all of it or is it an asset?

Jams are for whatever you want to make. It can be a full game with a story and an ending. Or it can basically be a gameplay demo. Whatever you want to make.

looks like mario 64, i really like it.

>i once made someone stop playing titanfall by saying its a source engine game
I would too. In fact, I will stop playing TF now. Is it really made on Source? I'm disgusted that I paid real money for a fucking MOD.

>do you hate Source because...
Pic related is Source. A normal screenshot of an average source "User"s "work".

How could you not hate it?

Screenshots to disprove samefagging are meaningless, they can be trivially faked.

Cool looking

So this is the power of Niggers, huh?

this

What the actual fuck? What kind of fucking retard thinks that's a game

>ITT

>Titanfall and Vindicus are made in Source
Prove it you stupid fuck. Do either of those games look like to you? Source users are cancer and deserve to be killed.

That's some nice, big, meaty bait.

You know... sometimes I feel like you guys are just so mean to everybody because you never faced any hardship as a creator.

I feel like you never needed a pat on the back because you never even got so far.

If you think that's bad.......
the same """"""man""""""".......

"""""""""he""""""""" also posted this..............

>I feel like you never needed a pat on the back because you never even got so far.
Sounds like a tranny with no talent is in the thread. Here to cry some more, sourcetranny? You're already in the middle of being blown the fuck out yet again. :^)

Where is your game?

You have none. I own you. :o)

>fuck the police

DLETE THIS!

Don't worry. The FBI monitors these threads.

is source rly that bad ?????

That's some weapons grade autism, right here.

it's my dream to have "Cop Killer" by John Maus on my game's soundtrack
:^D

Nah, I'm serious.
I have watched both supportive communities and this one and the more inspired works definitely come from people with lots of friends that help them grow in a positive manner.

Why you think the Blood omen guys so rarely post here?
I just saw their "Thanks To" credits and it was full of people who were also very talented and supportive people.

I think your attitude is just garbage at the end of the day.

Even if you think it's getting you ahead by being extra harsh, but you can get that criticism elsewhere as well (in a more civilized manner and better articulated too).

In the end this place is just keeping you down.

Come on now user, there is a reason why not a single succesful dev is staying here.

Reminder that good animation, even in cutscenes, can make your game far more appealing.

>Blood omen

Blue Omen I meant.

>tfw there will never be another Blood omen. Especially not coming from this place.

Forever fully brain raped and completely foreverially owned, by me. 3267 days now. Full days. I keep a tally on my wall. :o)

I just want to say that I like AGDG

>dreamworks tier garbage
the webm is what not to do right?

Epic ;^)

Just look at and for your answer. It's literally the worst game ""engine"" humanity has ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

>newfags responding seriously to insane source shitposter

Lol. Figured out your mom's 2002 Acer laptop already? It won't save you now. You are fully backtraced by the FBI. :^)

I own you. And I can destroy you. :o)

:v)

Just report it

>game where you explore a spooky mine with your monster buddy

Or

>game where you're a sheriff with a monster buddy defending a western town from bandits and monsters

I can't believe that anyone would ever, at any time, post this here, and think it's acceptable.

Does anyone go in the discord? Is it "nicer" than here? Or is it more of the same, people ignoring your progress to spout memes

>samefagging this hard to pretend like you've made "art"
Just kill yourself sourcenigger your time here is done. We're bored of you now. Go away, kid! Tut Tut Dumb Nigger!

fully compatible