/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #150

Time to spend your Shekels on an awesome deck, guys

Last Thread: Latest News
>Jesse Anderson is now roaming the GX part of Duel Links
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual was limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit was limited to 2.
>The Balance skill has been nerfed and the Creator skill now gives more meta relevant cards
>A new Main Box is out. (Gladiator Beasts might be good)
>Pegasus and Paradox Bros. now appear at the gate permanently
>The KC cup will be starting on the 9th
>Espa Roba will be coming to DL in Mid November

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

New box is trash. Don't fall for the memes.

Eh, not a bad glossy I suppose.

This card was useful in the TCG, right?

Don't encourage a retard who thinks he always has to be OP. Correct thread is

Yes, go there if you like OPs to have faulty info.

posting in real thread

Who elemental heros here

No it was just a shitty Man-Eater Bug

This thread was posted first.

Is Card of Sanctity usable in any decks? I got a prismatic one and want to use it.

But just tributing a card seems easier than having to activate the Flip effect. It's basically a TttD without having to discard one card.

Thinking about it...you have to normal summon it which is not so great

Banish tech decks, probably, but it's kinda slow unless you use it to get rid of cards that have effects while banished since it gets rid of EVERYTHING

A TttD that you have to normal summon

It's even worse because you use a normal summon along with going -1 as well
rather go -2 and get removal then swing for game with a normal summon then lose my summon and not be able to attack in a pinch situation
Use your fucking head not your ass.

Calm down. I like to post before thinking about what I wrote thouroughly.

Are there any decent decks using Rainbow Life yet?

I am still mad I missed the bug where you could farm anyone for Jesses drops

These are literally the first 10 packs I opened of the new box. Should I reset?

Saphira is the main reset point of the box, so yea.

>Have Amazoness Swordswoman and 2 Massive morphs set
>Enemy summons gear beast
>Have to activate both before he attacks since beast will negate them, I figure he won't attack now since I had to activate them early
>He attacks anyway, dealing 7700 damage to himself

?????????????????????

>THANKS FOR THE ATTACK BOOST, FAG
-that guy's final words

How is that even debatable? Reset at once.

Why does Forbidden Chalice not negate piercing battle damage or the amazoness swordswoman effects?

What's wrong with suiciding if you know you can't win anymore?

>Open a single pack of the new box because of tradition, always get at least 1 pack
>mfw addicted to that new card feeling and think GB are cool
>but have to get other cards from previous boxes

One day

Fucking when

I'm at gem cap and not sure what to do. Options are

>reset Tyrant for second Electro
>reset DoD for second
>Open Ult Rising (100 packs left) for 2nd Sonic Bird, 2nd Sphere Kuriboh and 1st BEUD
>Open Neo-Impact (170 packs left) for 1st Senju, 1st Mirror Wall

Every other box I haven't touched other than Servant of Kings which I cleared out three times.

GeNext and meme with the knights.

But really, Mirror Wall.

> Ancient Gear Beast
> Negate the effects of an opponent's monster destroyed by battle with this card (including in the Graveyard).
Probably because of this

Thank god im not a meta whore i can enjoy the game. Buying 30 packs per box is the way to go

God damn I love this ancient gear deck. I just need Keith to drop a Rare Metalmorph and it will be perfect. AG Tank works for now though

>Gladiator Beasts with no main phase 2 to Contact Fuse

Not sure how viable they are.

That's the most retarded thing you can do.

sounds like poor spending. what are you glad about?

Post it

I know the feeling brother.

hehe same

What I've learned is that everyone enjoys the game differently. The only pleasure I get out of this game is winning a lot. I don't like fucking around with deckbuilding other than making tech adaptations and I don't care how I win. If you like just trying out different decks and stuff that's okay too. Its all a game and card games are just another form of expression that everyone can play differently.

So from this point on, I'll be getting a UR every second pack, including the only two cards worth a damn in the entire box. Funny, it sure didn't feel like I had those odds while pulling the other 180 packs.

Totally sick of your shit Konami. I'm quitting the game.

It's time

I'm so excited they finally added Absolute Zero to Duel Links

tfw 10 packs on neo impact just gives you rares

Your Mirror Wall is in the last 15 packs. Don't ask me how I know this.

>Opponent has Knight, Soldier and Beast out
>my only card is WoD
>welp I'm done
>he attacks with Knight first, that hasn't been Gemini summoned yet
>mfw I slap his shit next turn
I wouldn't be surprised if he died of embarrassment or kicking himself for that blunder of the century

tanyas kinda cute for an evil fedora tipper trapped in a lolis body
>attack with beast first
>no delay
>prob a wod

>Jesse is coming closer!

>three Gods vs Silent Swordsmen

Is the new box good?

This actually seems OP in Duel Links instead of being a mediocre Kaibaman for Subterrors in the TCG.

If you're a cardlet looking to make a cheap deck Gladiator Beasts are pretty damn good

>want cosmic cyclone and maybe impenetrable shield
>don't fucking want anything else

eeeeeeh

>Not wanting three Into the Void
C'mon, user. It's just three boxes. You a poorfag or something? Think of the ratios in a 20 card deck

>20 card decks
>she hasn't switched to 21 card balance

>australian dollars
>yuropoor meme commas

What am I looking at here?

While I've been playing for a little while now i'm still a latefag and I don't have any mirror walls yet. Is it even worth getting those at this point or should I just go with stuff from better boxes?

Mirror Wall is still got because it stops Ancient Gears and triggers some skills.

Mirror Wall is still strong, but it's not the end all be all anymore. You can get through servant of kings for wall of disruption and overall get better cards than opening NI which is mostly garbage even though my nigga meteor B. dragon is there. There are other options in general, although it's still nice to have one, you can make do without

you'll waste your gemmies chasing after mirror wall.

Next event better not be another GX one

What cards exactly do I need for a Glad beast deck? Also wouldn't Neo Spacians fill the packs before any of them?

Hoe does Sale even work in Duel Links?

Alright, better question. I'm a fag who's wasted their gems on Echoes of Silence for a SM deck. Any box that can support her "do not want to deal with traps" life?

Just trust in the heart of the cards ;^)

>Even the gods don't know how fucking magnets work

Can I defend the town with yugioh cards?

Isn't number 2 basically World Championship 2011?

Is he even good

No.

It's over, Balance is fucking garbage now.

Looks like it's time to switch to Parasite

Valkyrie's rage has xing xong box, Chaotic Compliance has seven tools of the bandit, crimson kingdom has ultimate providence and ultimare rising has trap jammer.

You can also tech in mirage dragons if you're on a budget

forgot to mention this was a 10-10 Balance build

I'm French, but I use my Australian girlfriend's credit card.

>50 packs in
>not a single UR yet

Not in Duel Links where we don't have Main Phase 2.
The GB card pool is surprisingly competent even if we're missing some important things like Darius and Gyzarus, especially with Bestiari at 3. But without MP2, you can't actually capitalize on the tag mechanic.

>tfw I'm aussie and get cucked by frogs

balance now takes your first 3 cards into account instead of 4. so you need a deck divisible by 3 to get a proper ratio for the 3. so 7-7-7 will yield 1 mon 1 spell 1 trap and then whatever is next in your deck. so 21 should be the norm for balance. it's interesting, but definitely not as good.

>when you make a stupid ass misplay and you're not even mad about losing because you deserve it

Konami will fear the samurai

>over 100 packs into Neo Impact for my first mirror wall
>halfway through dead 10 pack until suddenly triple kuriboh, ancient egypt glyphs and Yugi pops up
>LAST CARD IS FUCKING PURPLE SWEET JESUS
>mfw

>wasted gems on meme deck
Get your meme on dude
Go get full set of horus from Generation Next and go full meme

Why do they keep not giving us MST?

why is viable backrow removal so hard give us.

But my Silent Magician is prismatic and I want to use her...unless you're saying I go Horus AND SM. Because I'm cool with that.

"reset tyrant box 3 times for electros retards" - komoney

There is a better Mirror Wall, user. Check the second last box

Cosmic Cyclone is arguably even better

>go Horus AND SM
I'm doing that right now and it's surprisingly fairly decent. It's basically fuckyourspells.deck

I can't think of many spelltraps that have effects in the graveyard from the current game.

later

>All these people just now finding out about Destiny Draw on Stream

Not in 4000 LP format with very few S/Ts that care about being banished

So when does Ancient get castle get limited?

Gonna go ahead and spoonfeed you faggots in yugioh and get you prepared for a meta that is now in the works
Beast warrior hazy flame is now tier 1 its practically unstoppable I'm currently 13 and 0 in KoG and it's all thanks to that new trap I've opened with it and it's practically game. The deck has removal, boss Mons, backrow hate and even better can withstand a Dakini play with the new trap.
Get ready because this is just the prototype

what anime

>When does a limited card get limited

Most Crowler decks run 4.

>Akz
Sure thing, kiddo.

So whats the non filler anime arc after battle city?

Millennium World