>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Defiant Honor
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodshed End

Latest Patch Notes
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Patches
>pastebin.com/aUkgEegD
>imgur.com/a/Cf4ca

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

>What should I do with the armour/weapons I don't want/use?
Check if you can donate any at the hidden teahouse for daily/clan rewards. Otherwise preferably disassemble them. You can also sell them to Tome or donate to Danjo at the Teahouse if you need a bit of extra glory or cash. Later on you'll be keeping them for Soul Matching, but don't worry about that until you get to NG+.

>The blacksmith is expensive, should I be using it?
You don't need to. Throughout WotSamurai and WotStrong you will constantly be finding better gear and builds don't matter so much. Soul Matching is expensive and intended for late game. If you do find a weapon you really like, try reforging it's effects using spirit iron, it's the cheapest and easiest way to improve a weapon.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armour and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armour/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beta guide:
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd (embed)

Smithing text list:
pastebin.com/d4gaLiHk (embed)

Major new shit
>More than 2 item shortcut pages available! Buy them from Tome with patronage points, adjust how many you want in settings
>Abyss mode! How low can you go? Lower go'ers get better shit
>Can now play levels with specified friendos at the Torii gate
>Most weapons now have a strong charge attack and a mobile running/dash attack! Check them out!

First for thread dies before PC edition

>version 1.21

oh boy

what if crossplay

>PCniggers and poorfags about the shit this general up

its been nice, we should have just let it die

This. Can't wait to suffer from sick pvp montages dude.

So coming back to the game since not playing from just before the first DLC, what mechanics changes have there been? I see something about a dungeon dive Abyss thing, and Tempering make me moist after all the RNG rolling I was doing on Divines. Were any of the original weapons/move sets altered?

can't wait for you both to leave!

just look at the op

"both"

>general fills up with complaints
>people talk only about cheese strats
>there will still be a few people who end up loving the game
There will be negativity, but I can't wait to see other players enjoy the game.
It might be a bit annoying if people will have to say whether they're on PS4 or PC though.

Quick question since I quickly beat the game on release, but am heading into the PC release having never touched the DLCs/patched up content

Did they ever patch William's spiritfu into to being worth using? I recall her just being a pretty gimmicky safety net option

Nope. It's still mediocre. However use whichever spirit you want.

Test.

Adjustments: - Memory of Amrita "Amrita's order of arrangement changed to fixed order rather than order of acquisition.
When recovering the sword mound in the Mugen Prison, the everlasting items that had been dropped were changed to be added to the belongings even if it exceeded the maximum limit of 500 pieces of luggage * In order to acquire new items, you need to reduce the number of item of luggage insertion to less than 500.
Bug Fixes: - Fixed a problem that may not be "achieved" even if you destroy the boss of irrational prison.
Fixed a problem that the performance does not rise even if the degree of favorite of item level 320 is maximized.
Fixed a bug that equipment items acquired as drop items during skill competition disappeared after the skill of skill proof.
Fixed other minor bugs.

small patch nothing significant

Is it possible to unlock skins and replay levels? Or are you stuck as william until you unlock skins? Also can you wear armor with skins?

She is mildly handy now that dual spirits are an option - she offers a mild boost to whatever your primary spirits main stat is. Its small, but something. So yeah, still pretty situational overall.

yes,yes,yes,no

So if i unlock a ninja skin, and want to replay the game from the beginning as the ninja, could I do that? Or only from the teahouse forward?

i mean, why would you want to?

but you can replay everything from the beginning if you want to, yeah.

Gonna use a trainer to skip ahead to get skins, then play the game properly once ive aquired a skin I like. Fucking stupid that this game doesn't have character creation.

yeah why doesnt DMC have character creation

I wanna play as a GIRL, not a twink

note you will always be william during the cutscenes

I wonder how many graves there will be in the first wall

>playing as a girl ever
Kys faggot, i wish people like you were burned alive

As to be expected i guess

maann I kinda want the pc version to be good and get it (even though I have it already on ps4)

but I should probably save my money for xenoblade 2

I mean it'd be super worth it if invasions was a thing

It kind of seemed like they were planned. I think it was the Hora-gai Shell or one of the other horn items but I know that one of them talks about "alerting enemy players" like it would serve as a beacon to both ally and invader saying where you are.

they probably threw that out the window considering how insane the scaling it would get even in vanilla

and never bothered with match making mechanics

and had to put a seperate pvp mode, even in battle of strength, they had to tone down all the gains you get

imagine getting this butthurt about someone playing as a girl.

imagine feeling so insecure in your masculinity that the idea of someone else enjoying playing as a female literally makes you shake in anger.

Life must be pretty horrible for you, user.

ahh what to do what to do the gmg voucher is gonna die

That's what I assumed. Also fighting 2v1 PvP would be almost impossible if both enemies were even somewhat clever since you're burning through one bar of Ki while they're going through two all while being able to heal if one backs off.
I never actually played Soul Calibur but I've heard good things about it. I've also heard that playing Nightmare means you're really bad at the game. As a man who loves big swords and punching things, it makes me sad.

naw nightmare is just a strong pick thats easy to play

As someone who likes to know about characters, is there anything to him other than "I'm fucking evil and devour souls because this sword is evil."?
How do graces and set bonuses work?
Does Jin Hayabusa drop the smithing text for the Dragon Sword on any difficulty that isn't WotN?

how do u kno the answer to the first question but not the second?

Graces and set bonuses are cumulative effects that you're rewarded with for wearing several pieces of gear with the same bonus. These bonuses apply even to weapons in your second slot that you aren't currently using, unlike general weapon effects. You can get the bonus for a tier above the number of pieces you're actually wearing if you have a yasakani magatama equipped.

The dragon sword smithing text can only be obtained as a mission reward from The Master Ninja on WotN. Jin himself does not drop it on any difficulty.

Good fucking lord, I worded that in the worst possible way. Let me try an example because I know I'll fuck up again.
Let's say someone's using Tatenashi. If it's even possible, what happens if a grace is rolled on it? Does it stack? Does it replace the set bonus? Or do graces only appear on equipment without set bonuses?

the last. if its ethereal, its still part of its set.

Graces only appear on non-set pieces. It helps to think of graces as a reason to wear non-set gear in the highest difficulties.

Thanks mates!

Yoshitsugu is still the most patrician skin.

there's manga?

How does one go about getting a divine tengu visor? The mission that hands one out in way of the samurai, doesn’t in way of the strong. Would it be possible to defile a rare one up to divine if I’m only on way of the strong?

I wanna do a wind build or something so that visor would help me out a bit.

you don't even need skins to look like a ninja
it's one of the earliest sets. game has something called "refashioning" where you can make any equipment look like another piece of the same type that you have acquired before.

Once you unlock the teahouse, if you start a new game you will have it from the start. glory is tied to your account as a whole and shared by all your saves. Makes it good for starting up and forging shit that needs rare materials as you can just buy them.

That's basically Nightmare's whole deal. Whoever wields soul edge eventually becomes Nightmare.
He's good but there's nothing wrong with picking him. He just has great range and strong attacks. There is definitely a learning curve because his attacks usually put him in a different stance, changing your buttons.

Kilik, who uses the gun. I'm talking about the staff, not the firearm. He is the real ez-mod of the game. he has the range and the speed. The true scrub pick.

what if nioh

IN CYBERPUNK

pic related best boi

oh. goodnight then.

imagine being a repressed homosexual

Is it possible to freeze to death? I just noticed this in the second level. Was there possibly a freezing mechanic there that was cut? I wonder if other NPC revenants have weird causes of death.

I don't need to imagine

there's one in the demon of mount hiei called DR. SMITH who apparently drowned in a puddle

Was reading that you have to beat a level before being able to be summoned to that level but the thread was rather old, is that still a thing or did they think better of such a retarded restriction?

Pretty sure you just need to have the stage unlocked, but I’m not exactly an authority on the matter.

I retire from DaS3

now NIOH is my best friend (in 2 hours zzz)

i'm a girl. is it possible that there's some projection here, user?

>literal gays and girls
no wonder this place is so dead

I think you need it unlocked to be summoned to it.
However you only need to unlock it in order to do "yokai realm with a visitor" co-op.

if the username on the bloody grave is red it means its a premade grave that can still be found offline, like how you can find kou shibusawa's bloody grave in a cave near the end of the first level before you go onto the ship. sometimes the revenants you fight from these premade graves can drop unique headpieces

has anyone who already bought a key from a 3rd party site like cdkeys etc. been given the steam key for it yet? seems like steam wont let you buy it until it unlocks in like 2 hours, want to try and download this soon as possible since theres no preload, dont want to buy off 3rd party key site and end up not getting the key until several hours after it unlock on steam

I bought off GMG and got it about 12 hours ago and activated

still Can't preload though

its dead because consolefags have no community
But do not fret my child, pc gods will save this thread soon

>tfw storehouse almost full of all ethereals
I dunno what to give up, too bad there isn't more armor set slots, I'd just make each set into a slot.

Guy on Steam screenshots section who has the game early ("journalist") is playing on a 960(2gb).

He has this to say:
>Everything's on (except motion blur), shadows on medium, 1080p.
>Mostly 45fps on GTX 960 2GB
>in bossfight with Nue ... I've got dips to 33fps, because there was so much effects

How's the gear variety?

>2GB
Well no shit.

Pretty good. If you're a weeb then you'll be in heaven.

Only 7 main weapon types and 3 ranged weapon types, but each item you get comes with random skills that affect bonuses, boosts to certain skills, etc. Armor is the same but separated into light, medium, and heavy weight so you need to balance it out or be slow as shit. The bonuses have enough variety to cater to any type of play, including fun gimmick sets like stone throwing that remain viable all the way up to NG++.

If it's designs you want then there are tons and tons of weapon and amor designs in this game, lot's a little detail too, now I wanna see 4K screens.

>/v/ is full of autists bitching about the lack of mouse and keyboard support
Brace yourself, boys. The shape of things to come.

To be fair, a lack of even base mouse support is pretty bad. Still, there's no sense in complaining about it so much that you consume literally every thread.

going off what the other anons said, every type of weapon or armor has over a dozen different items with different designs.
some even have set bonuses that give you extra effects the more items you have equipped from the set.

if you're looking for fashion this game is great. You can make any armor look like any other piece of armor worn on the same slot. Same goes for weapons but obviously the type has to match.

>I have to use kbm for everything pcmr master race
RETARDS

I agree it's bad but it causes me great concern for the quality of discussion we have ahead of us.

this isn't really on topic, but anyone here know when PS store typically changes over to the next day/month?
Normally I wouldn't be this excited about the free games, but Worms is going to be free game for this month starting today. Eager to get my download started. Looking forward to playing worms with my bros.

mouse support fags will just complain on reddit pcmasterrace and then leave

The first tuesday of the month.

If you're a girl then the post does not apply to you, try not to be so insecure, anonette

70 more minutes

I meant the actual time of day. I already know it goes into effect today.

Anyone knows how heavy the file will be? Got limited space for it

80gb

how is the loading time on this game?

not that bad on PS4.
It loads the whole stage at once and that is pretty quick. After that it's pretty much instant. If you do a teleport you get taken back to shrine almost instantly. Same if you get summoned and you get teleported to host who uses a shrine or enters the boss fight.

It takes like 5 seconds when you die, but my theory is they extended the death screen to encourage shitters to read loading screen tips. There isn't really another explanation considering when host uses shrine it teleports you to the shrine and resets the enemies simultaneously and that doesn't take any time at all.

I wonder if the blacksmith will make fans go crazy.

>anonette

but you can't reforge accessories

Really good, never felt like it was too long unlike bloodborne.

is it out yet

where is the game

less than an hour

is it cracked yet?

dude people just started downloading it

wait on your ass its a free game bro

i can't afford to waste any more time.

>people just started downloading it
how

your time is obviously worthless so somehow I doubt that

preload just barely started

There it is !!