/wfg/ - Warframe General

Previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Yes. Commit.

Why isn't warframe like this?

The more I play this game the more I realise almost everyone playing it is a fucking spastic.

>large bobs cat
next thread

>kicked off chat by debot for funposting too much

guys is this game fun

I want them to smother me with their cocks

Poe better than the core game.

just a little

>t.virgin

l-lotus? m-m-mommmy?

As if you wouldn't want to scratch her belly and cuddle her and tell her that she will never be hurt like that ever again

Bigger.

How the fuck do you play mag? She feels like dogshit to play.

>meso exterminate
>only get 9 fissure no matter how many times I search the map
why?

>ceres kuva flood

did he died?

>Unlock Riven
>It's locked at MR14
>I'm MR8
>And it sucks

>no big strong tankframe to protect my fragile Trinity self during dangerous missions
Why live?

What is with the cyst on Cetus?

Wasn't Loki a starter frame?

>Not being able to solo literally anything with Trinity

Holy shit user go play something else.

>Trinity
>Fragile
Nah. Not in star chart at anyrate.

I've read to always go for multishot but i'm hesitating, i can think of three options for my Hek.

1. 60% Multishot (Vigilante Armaments) and no element.

2. Corrosive but no extra 60% multishot, i already have hell's chamber and scattered justice on it.

3. Replace Flechette with Vigilante Armaments i.e 60% MS.

beg for it and gara will be along to push you up against the glass

No.

Seriously, it isn't.
There's like one thing I find enjoyable and that's doing the most damage

that's why i'd rather do it with original cat and not one "improved" by some shitlord with bad taste

>Flechette
why are you even using that mod in the first place?

>he's an ev shitter
Lmao

But user, that's forbidden love.

New player here, I've been using my free soma prime for awhile but now that I've got to mr9 and have a lot more access to decent weapons what is a good thing to switch to? I have decent secondaries, and melee but I'm not sure what is a good soma upgrade though I know there has to much better out. Any tips?

>fragile Trinity
How about you git gud

>tfw you finally killed your first eidolon
>with unoptimal weapons

That was fucking intense.

>there has to be much better out there
Sorry, Soma Prime is one of the absolute best weapons in the game

>going ev

>Big tits
>Bad taste

I feel bad for you for having such poor taste yourself.

It was the top raw damage, but i guess i'll just replace it with multishot, the slight decrease in raw damage is not a deal breaker now that i look at it closer, 300 damage is nothing.

The part we wanted was the other Uncommon.

soma prime is actually perfectly fine to keep forever and isone of the most powerful automatic rifles in the game. alternaitves include the tenora, which has higher base damage but less crit damage, and more status, or shotguns, the hek being a super good early option and the tigris series being just raw power. the astilla is a shotgun, but fires full auto slugs and has projectiles that explode into a small aoe. the burston prime and braton prime are fine rifles, the burston is burst fire, but both do decent damage and can apply status very well.

what does the MR requirement on rivens mean?

Flechette is trash, do not use it, the 30% puncture translates to less than 20% damage. %multishot on shotgun is just straight up % damage because of how multishot works on shotguns, it just gives 60% more pellets. Stick on as much damage and multishot as possible
Scattered Justice, Hell's Chamber, Armameme, (Primed) Point Blank, Vicious Spread, 2 elementals and FINALLY Blaze.
A lot of people don't like Vicious Spread but I don't really care since I like coming up to enemy's face and blast them with lead.

There are a lot of primaries that are good, so it depends on what you want. You want big explosion? Lenz. Sniping? Vectis P. You want a shitton of numbers from a single click? Hek. You want big ass portable orbital laser cannon?
Soma Prime is pretty much one of the best though, so I doubt you'd find a primary being better than Soma.

The Vectis Prime is fun

You can't be this dumb user, I refuse to believe that.

Like it matters.

yeah I just get a little spergy about it sometimes without thinking

ah ty

best Mewan combination?

the hek's natural spread is tight enough that vicious spread really doesn't do too much to it, but I really like seeking fury to launch my million billion pellets into crowds. I run that and chilling reload over 90% elementals, which I recognize as an appreciable loss in damage, but boosting reload on a 4-mag just feels good. then again, I used to run the 6-mag meme build on the hek in the old days.

the good one.

Get a good riven for more fun.

I forgive you user.

>kuva is a pain in the ass to grind
>tthe most cost effective resource booster is the 1-month 200p
I think I'll grind enough damn kuva with a whole month and I can just grind the 200 plat back way before it runs out but it still sounds like a huge waste of plat

any handle and the cheapest link you like, it'll be worse than any other single sword and shorter than any other polearm.
I wish it wasn't true, I wanted to name mine Hackzaw

New player here, how come no one in the game looks like this

What's the best frames to do bounty 5? Im, using Rhino prime and he's pretty good but his iron skin still gets shredded by all the fucking explosions fucking everywhere.

Regular Warframe missions I always run punchthrough. Hallway shooter

Poe loadouts made me run radiation and drop punchthrough because everything is armored out the ass

Because DE lack vision.

I mean it's an M-rated game! Give us some tits!

hey little 10o, wanna /ss/?

More power, use the augments, try to eat a bomb at the right time.

because the sex appeal and fapbait is mostly a consequence, not the intent. also, I love thick thighs but all of the legs in OP look like shit, I don't know how you fuck that up.

You want tits?
Here loli camel toe, fuck you!

>look through Zaw compendium so I don't waste my time
>pick out a combo I like
>as I hit craft on the weight, I realize I bought the wrong weight
At least I had enough to buy the right one, but what a fucking waste of 5 Breaths. Spending 20 minutes doing T5 bounty, for a CHANCE at a necessary resource is bullshit. Can't wait to get a reward for every stage, like DE said they were going to do in the devstream.

brrrrpt

is that a mod or an edit
is it possible to get that in game

Or, you could buy the 3 day one for 40 plat and farm the FUCK out of it for those 3 days.

IMPEDING DOM

I use rhino all the time for bounties. are you actually built for iron skin? it doesn't last forever, but it can take plenty of punishment before it goes down. if you're not, run iron shrapnel so you can refresh between skirmishes. Gara is pretty good too, and plays very similarly to rhino. push 2 to not die, you just have to mind the time a little more than its health. also her 4 is useful around vaults, she can 2 drones and rescue targets, and if you throw up your wall and make sure to pop it with your 1, you can potentially build up enough damage on your aura that you can just facetank guys to death.

>try to sell plat to consoleshitters
>get fucked

Scott has a shit load of stuff on his plate post PoE, I think neutering Chroma may have been bumped for a bit.

Enjoy it while you can, or find another frame to fill the niche before the nerf.

>find another frame that can multiply your damage by the hundreds while being invincible

Nyx with max range chaos turns everything into a joke

my little user can not be this stupid.

why does warframe slowly "check for content" for 15 gig when i open it on steam? are they trying to pad out everyones play hours to make it seem more popular?

>Octavia
>Mirage

I should also add that if i just run the launcher bypassing steam it instantly starts fine.

i'm getting to the point where i never have enough nitain extract and it's very annoying

Guys what greater lens should I go for first, if I'm primarily a support player?

Zenurik

>Atlas
>Gara
>Ivara
>Mag
>Nova
>Octavia
>Rhino
>Valk
>Banshee

There are plenty of steroid frames, the being invincible part can be overcome by team composition.

I am only advocating that if you lean on the Chroma crutch, get a second crutch for when DE kicks it out from beneath you.

>more statue

REEEEE

Zenurik for literally everything.

So its infestation.

>talk to konzu
>get a chat option under bounties that says infestation
>click it
>game freezes then chat with konzu closes
>open up chat again
>infestation isnt listen anymore

Vazerin has instent revives

What's the best way to make plat without selling minor parts and shit for like 10 - 20 at a time, because that's fucking nothing

Like, I've tried selling sets to get the most of my trades in a day, but grinding out an entire set is aids

>Do Eximus Mobile Defense with Mesa
>Realize I never reinstalled Greater Lens on her after the patch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this a trap prostitute and a fat person who paid for them crying after they fucked

Im built for iron skin yeah, but im not sure I have the best possible build.It takes quite a bit of punishment but I think it can go even further beyond, can you share your iron build?

You can redo Sortie missions after you do all three.

Enter plains, immediately leave then talk to him again

>redo

lmao no, I'm spent for the day

are you and insecure fat virgin user?
I'm pretty sure that is someone chilling with their mom/grandma after an anime convention

it's only the most cost effective if you NEED a full moth of kuva boost, user
if you can do what you want in 3 days then you're paying for 27 more than you need to

Aksomati prime when.
Tiberon prime when.
Renaming euphona to pyrana or the other way around when.

This is about as good as it gets huh?
>-magazine capacity
If only you were -zoom.

im pretty sure most warframe players are blind anyway

especailly since half of them consider that one nude pic to actually be bec

How did DE manage to design such a beautiful alphabet for the Orokin language?

>Aksomati Prime
Not enough differentiates it from the Akstiletto and additionally it would eventually mess up the disposition of the Aksomati.