/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

MiloCoin General/I CAN'T SAY WHY - BUT HOLD ON TO YOUR FUCKING SEATS edition

BIG NEWS IS IN THE WORKS - MILO MOON MISSION IMMINENT

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Up in the air for the time being.

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Best highlight of the previous thread:
Fake Insiders LARPing real insiders, and real insiders LARPing fake insiders

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
We are 50% through mining and prices will NEVER be cheaper, enjoy the miner dumps and discount MiloCoins - refined investors enter the market here. MiloCoin is listed on most major exchanges.Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Privelege Grant HAS RESPONDED, Milo's response is practically a given

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
reddit.com/r/altcoin/
youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg
youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w
youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA
twitter.com/getmilocoin
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.2680
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for $1 a pop.
Buy 35k more tomorrow.

Second for dead on arrival coin.

Be careful holding those heavy bags. Your back is very important to maintain as you get into old age seeing as you lot will be working till the day you die.

let's compare dicks

holding 50k Milo

>tfw in the top 40 Milo holders

Hey me too.

if anyone needs help with setting up nodes for the iMac wallet, I know how to do it

buy MiloCoin

not arguing the fact that you dudes are making money but moreso coming in with just an observation of how much of a fag this dude is coming off as.
And the whole coin aesthetic is just ass.
I don't see longevity in it.
Pump and dump is fine but why the fuck are people going to rely on a thing called 'milocoin' that has the most ass looking dude I have ever seen.
Also I read somewhere he supports pedophilia.

Rant over. Enjoy your money.

>being this ignorant

Thanks for the contribution? Lurk moar

scam coin

bump for gay guy stupid goys

reminder, we will be doing a group buy soon to break puny sell walls with our bwc

then i will bump all my cheap first buy coins and make homo coin scam hit the floor.

dump that bump

I didn't say anything wrong. The coin's the coin. I'm just talking shit on milo. Unless you're in love with the guy or something. Which is weird that you'd be in love with a pedophile.

yeah, it would be really weird to be in love with a pedophile

thankfully, Milo is not a pedophile

Milo is not a pedo, and your peddling that narrative is just indicative of an unwillingness to read up on things yourself.

Milo will return and he will be stronger than ever.

You're going to eat those words sooner than you think friendo

hurr durr pedo

Go sound like ShareBlue somewhere else

You'd do better hanging on to your MILO sir - we're just getting started here.

Hodling 100k+ and it feeeeeeeeeeeels so gooooooooood

Okay so is he just trying to say that somebody that was exposed to sexual abuse at an early age can be a functioning member of society anyway and that it doesn't have a stigma surrounding at all?
I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely asking. If he's had child abuse in his past and that's his present day stance I guess I can see why he said that - but I still find it strange.

>$1
Never

Even 0.5 is a big maybe and even that would be a lot bigger than Trump coin ever was.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

2:21:00

.......is what the recent uproar was about

200k with credit cards near maxed out, COME AT ME DICKLETTES

that's the plan, to weed out weak hands :^)

false.
.50 would equal or be less than TCA
>he doesn't know about the new coin circulation scarcity
lol

It's isn't shareblue to realize you guys are deluded as fuck, have no taste in shilling this crap, and has no election like bumps to look forward too. So basically you're praying on this fag to endorse it but he has everything to lose and nothing to gain associating with a pump and dump.

So yea man keep wishing on a star.

I see. Very strange.

lmao 'milocoin' what a bullshit currency

reminder than any altcoin with "coin" in the name released after late 2014 isn't taken seriously and is a guaranteed failure unless it manages to rebrand.

I won't care 6 months from now when I'm getting a blowjos from a japanese supermodels inside my hovercraft

>1 post by this ID

post by this ID
no shit, micro-alts like this aren't tradable enough.

>all this milo enthusiasm
>cant all be poorfag bagholders

Oh. I didn't realize. You believe this is a 'micro-alt'? A penny... A shit-coin?

You don't know what Milocoin is hiding. Either you haven't figured it out, or no one told you... but this is going to be big, bigger than any coin you can possibly imagine. If you won't give in to Milocoin I'd suggest you run- no- hide, hide deep where no one can find you and see how poor you really are.

and all it took was about two hours of research for me to be completely on-board

The ShareBlue quip was about the pedo remark - but feel free to keep FUDing out of context you ninny

Don't get scared because I speak the truth. You're "dreams" are literal memes. This coin and you are a joke.

You played yourself user.

I so look forward to the threads down the line about people who actually bought FagCoins.

14x0.5?
Trump around 4 max cap?
4 vs 7?

Ayy my pic got used for a thread starter.

unrelated but why does pol like this guy so much if he's a massive faggot ?
he's so camp he's like a parody of a faggot.
So what gives ?

are you getting paid to shitpost?

I don't fucking get it, what else would drive a person to do this?

go be productive or something

go support a different coin

what do you gain from telling people they're wrong when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

what if you're wrong? wouldn't that make you feel retarded?

because I'm making money off Milo just keeping my computer on

mining's not done

this shit is like a month old

and if you haven't actually read into it, then of course you wouldn't understand why people are on-board

ill put .05 btc into a comfy group buy

I've been on board since the very very first thread when this got launched on nova. I'm here for the comfy ride

Are you guys just memeing with this kind of talk or are you actually serious? Interested in jumping in.

15500% SERIOUS. Its all on the internet the plans and everything but MILO is gonna be a huge paradigm shift for new media, and perhaps the nail in the coffin for dinosaur news

>milocoin.info

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

just read

>scared

I'm positively elated - you're FUDing on a cantonese waterboarding forum

Nice pic, nice dubs

having problems on oppening the milo coin app, it throws me "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Library"
Its a runtime error.
wat to do help pls

my point is a coin whos market cap is orders of magnitude smaller than my worth is not worth my time, and unless all you have to your name is < $500 you shouldnt even be looking at this trash. there are no fundamentals, and even if there were, the entire attitude and atmosphere of desperation that surrounds it will stop it form going anywhere.

everything it's trying has been attempted in part by altcoins before it, all of which have gone stagnant and lost interest in the past year and a half. you need more than a few memes if you expect anything more than a pump and dump that leaves you all wishing you sold the top.

No real logic here, if you're so rich than just invest $500 and forget about it.

what is: trumpcoin
what is: ronpaulcoin

all had small beginnings, and check the historical data, we are on schedule if not ahead of it.

Also, the devs have already gotten in touch with Milo's team, and as of yet, the devs have never done anything not right by the community. No news means, they are in negotiations.

As soon as Milo mentions it, everything will increase...volume..price..exposure.

If you believe any of that can happen, its better to join in when things are cheap(ish)...although compared to many similar coins, triple digit SATS isnt cheap.. if you dont believe any of that can happen then dont invest?

Plenty of other threads and there is also a filter option on Veeky Forums.

just be yourself

Just upwards of 60K here. Milo is going to the moon and I'm going to make millions

3k here. Not looking to get rich but will hopefully allow me to move out of my parents' house and start my life.

Nigger this whole thread is just wishful thinking.

And you're going to shit on this guy for bringing up totally valid points? How about all of you learn how to manage expectations.

Theses threads will be cited as evidence of early crypto irrationality in someones thesis in ~10ish years.

Sucks that you'll just have to settle for buying a small African nation instead of a whole continent but if you want I'll let you come chill on my space station some time.

soo I invested $1k into milocoin. I downloaded the milocoin wallet for linux and it won't connect to the network. It says "0 active connections to the milocoin network".

The entire wallet is out of sync. I want to have this wallet up and running before transfering my milocoins from exchange. Can someone help?

when did you invest 1k.. just curious

You remind me of elliot rodger when he told everyone asian men can't get white girls because of their race. Some of us believe this coin is promising and can provide healthy gains. You think it's going to fail and that's your opinion and I respect that. It looks like you have a lot of growing up to do.

>guy brings up valid points
>compare him to a school shooter

Yea it's clearly me and not you who needs to grow up. Ridiculous comparisons but what can you expect from people who think they'll retire on FagCoins.

Sure some pittance can probably be made on this, but you all seem to think just because you jerk each other here that this coin is a sure thing.

It's not. TrumpCoin had much more going for it then this ever will and it was a shitcoin too.

the returns on that 500 aren't going to be worth dealing with the shitty exchanges that currently trade this thing. that's like someone who's just starting off trading throwing $5 on a random coin hoping to get rich. even trumpcoin didn't get on bittrex.

i'm aware of those meme coins, but that's all they resulted in: a single pump and dump, and so many people got so caught up in the hype they didn't sell the top. it's just a gamble as to whether some whale is going to find pumping this coin worth it. repeating all the hype about $1 is only going to result in people not selling the top when it gets pumped to 2 cents.

>TrumpCoin had much more going for it then this ever will and it was a shitcoin too.

and there it is. t.bagholder

Oh, the famous trumpcoin with the amazing dev team... or the acknowledgement by anyone even remotely related to trump.. or..or the transparency and zero pump and dumps
.. man it had so much going for it.

Yet here i am with 10k in btc from it.

Milocoin is round 2, I'm really sorry you didn't sell your trumpcoins near the top (or more realistically you bought near the top), but the fact that it's never gonna pump again doesnt mean you can join us with Milo.

Take your TC losses with stride and recognize a second good thing.

Even half the success of TC and everyone ITT will make out just fine.

I believe Trumpcoin will pump again. In fact I'm quite confident.

I hold both Trumpcoin and Milo. I dont get why it has to be one or the other :)

its a lot less likely to pump now that it has hoards of bagholders who bought the bullshit and didn't sell the top. thats why you'll generally only see zero-fundamental coins pump once as the whale/s move on to an easier target.

if you;re holding them, you're holding them ... do your thing man

but its utility has been extracted and any group that targeted it before has moved on.

good luck tho dude, i hope we all make it. Even the worst FUDer, i hope he gets rich

Why the assumptions? The only crypto I own is a few BTC and ETH. I wasn't praising TrumpCoin, it's just a fairer comparison to FagCoin.

I have no love for Trump or MiloCoin, they are both shit.

>I'm a timeline where one can make significant money off a gay boy meme coin
>not having a go

of course I'm in.
Now to get some btc... o.0

Long time coiner...

Never buy anything on Yobit..ever..
If the devs can't cough up the 3BTC for Bittrex it's lame garbage.

I've got a coin I've made 500% on in Yobit stuck for 6 months in maintenance. After six months voume drys up 100% because no one buys or sells.. so you're stuck.

I have two other coins with over 100% gains, stuck in maintenance for 4 months.

Research coins on Bittrex.

You've been warned..

It's on nova. You can just sell it there

We're 100% stealth mode right now. I absolutely don't want milo on Bittrex. I don't think anyone here is ready for that just yet.

THIS We need Milo to at least mention the coin in a way that is not negative. If normies hop on before that happens, the coin will go to shit.

You can't sell it on Nova if you can't get it out of Yobit...

Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected]

what coins are those?
i've heard other people say similar about yobit, that transfers don't go through, but i've transferred btc, eth & trump in and out of there with no problems.

Add nodes!

69 replies ;]

will milo mention?

my digits say yes

you guys are fucking retarded. this is coming from an equity analyst at a sovereign wealth fund.

some of you might make money, but most of you will lose money. speculation is dangerous looking at things like commodities, even more so with no intrinsic value like bitcoin and ethereum, but fucking milocoin?

the stupidity is real

somebody buy 7$ of milo at 443 to shoot the price to 449

>this is coming from an equity analyst at a sovereign wealth fund.
Sure it is pal

QUADS FOR 2.00

lold.

NEEED MORE POWER
SHAADILAY

2.00 confirmed by kek

YOOOOOOOOOO PRAISE KEK

he speaks

Milocoin will be to biz what the 2016 election was to pol

holy shit
brehs..

Is there a sticky I can read somewhere to understand a word of what you are saying?

and why do you care what we do with our money?

IMAGINE

if milo actually mentions it

wew lad

Mad cash

>this is coming from an equity analyst at a sovereign wealth fund.
the fudding is evolving.
next up we'll have one of the Lehman Brothers come back from the dead to tell us to get in on Bitbay instead.

>next up we'll have one of the Lehman Brothers come back from the dead to tell us to get in on Bitbay instead

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.2680

it's a strange one: it works for many people, it doesn't work for many people. obviously all those complaining have had problems, but it is fine for some.
i only keep the bare minimum on it and just for trading.

i agree with your original point that the devs should get it on bigger exchanges in the future.

W E W

I'm very new here, and I thought I'd get my start trying out milocoin.

Only problem being I own a mac, and upon visiting the Milocoin wallet site, it still says the wallet is unavailable for mac.

Is there any way to get a milocoin wallet on mac? Thanks in advance for the help everyone!

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.380

post #391 by bumbacoin has the links and the info about adding the addnodes to Milocoin.conf (it'll make sense when you read it, but you must do it for the wallet to sync.

i use it, so if you can't get it synced i can give advice

We need to get this shit on bittrex. It has serious potential but the devs are being jews for not greasing the right palms.

>talks about greasing palms
>too jew himself to vote milo onto ccex

kys

>TFW only 180k Milo
Not as comfy as I should feel lads.

You know nothing about crypto do you? You sound really dumb right now.