Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UyMAS
paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/How-to-change-Paypal-currency-conversion-checkout/td-p/1101198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i LOVE my Big Sis!

Kill all dragoncucks

ded game

How can KMR ever recover?

Translate that, weeb.

>Granblue
>Shadowverse
>Bandori
Why is Bandori in the chart?

I don't know the units, but considering that 97% of their costs are just bandwidth and storage, I imagine for perfectly fine many, many years to come?

>but considering that 97% of their costs are just bandwidth and storage
employees like being paid enough to buy food

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

Reminder neutral shadow will always be dead. how will caterpillar ever recover?

>Mobage
>Paid
They should be grateful to not be unemployed. Look up public assistance programs online you filthy westaboos

It might be the least shit neutral deck besides nforest and probably nsword still because you can use ledger to pull attendants/mordes

Emergency D-shift ban WHEN

Please concede

>kuroebin is having sevaral winstreaks with storm illya
dont fall for it, its just cos he never run into ungadiscorders thanks to his premium matchmaking

sent ;)

>Look up public assistance programs online you filthy westaboos
nani

It's a rip on how wal-mart keeps their workers on part-time hours at minimum wage and helps them sign up for welfare to keep their costs down

>Just finished a game on turn 5 with Token Forest
I don't think I'm ready for this much power

>look at his stream and he misses killing zeus with goatman for lethal like 9 times in a row
was he bming?

Don't worry, NEX-TO!

Retard here from the last thread. Is pic related a good roll?

Here are my other rolls: imgur.com/a/UyMAS

Last one in there seems pretty good too.

>won a game on t5 with an aggro deck
>is surprised

On rate is one lego per 9 packs
Rerolls can usually get two per 9 because luckshitter
Then just listen to the OP's reccs. If you aren't rerolling for two from a specific deck, just a couple useable legos to provide a general boost in your mostly bronze/silver budget decks is fine

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Looks good. ~6 meta legends and a few more that could conceivably be good in the future.

>daria leader
keep the first one luckshitter

It's okay Claudia, cause I like you anyways no matter how cancerous your overtuned bullshit is

>just lost to forest turn 5 because I drew all three staircase amulets in the first three turns

Keep the one you posted here or the one with alt Daria if you care about the leaders.

Are premium draws a real thing or just frustrated grumblings?

I will remind them,

>CBlood

>twilight queen into ebin ward of balance into ceres
nice honest class you have there my dear shadownegro

I'm super interested in rotation just to see what happens in terms of power shift. Is aggro going to still be the best, or is there going to be more balance in terms of what you can use to climb?

Thank you.

remember when we had people try to say pdk was worse

You should get banned.

Yes? It controlled your will to live

Which one was the absolute most cancerous meta, /svg/?
I vote for neutral bullshit/Spawn Blood in WD

It doesn't even do anything, so what?

They were all unbearable so, so what?

kys runetumor

Combo as it stands gets wiped off the map. Dshift, Roach, Seraph, anything with altered fate/ptp, even memes like conjuring snowmen and Azazel OTK are all gone. Mid-Range is going to dominate as most of those decks are intact, along with saha ramp.

Dragon players should get all of their Sybil's vialed whenever they finish a game, force them to make a deck without having to rely on that overloaded piece of shit.

oh the nigger that posts "counters" is back

This general/Discord, it's always the worst meta.

premium mm, not premium draws
i got a series of winstreaks after purchasing some crystals but it already ended so i have to buy them again

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

I see

So Cygames is going into bankruptcy and shadowverse is dead with a net profit of 52M USD as of november 2017?

>Mid-Range is going to dominate as most of those decks are intact, along with saha ramp.
Stop trying to be subtle, parrot aggro shitposter. Saha ramp is long dead and has always been RNG intensive, Saha ramp's only purpose was to stop Midrange Shadow somehow (it didn't, just like LB failed soon after), which is the opposite of what Neutral Rune was with all their bullshit. And only Shadow is suitable to make a really strong viable Midrange deck to climb in the game.

totg sibyl cancer made me quit so my vote goes for that. (extremely) close runner up is pdk, i came back a month before sl and was in love now i pretty much just get daily log in and play 1-2 games then close shadowverse

cant believe sibyl has escaped getting nerfed for this long

Neutral Engine will dominate rotation

Apparently you have to pay good money for competitive decks in DQR.

Don't do this to me, newfag ledouch.

Sybil, Cerberus, Aether, Lucifer, Chimera and Bahamut are all good
Abomination, Moon Al-miraj, Dealer, Odin, and Alexander are ok but either outdated or out of the meta right now
Jeanne d'Arc and Fairy Dragon are really bad

Every deck's draw engine is a lego
Nearly every finisher is a lego

is it a good deck?

found it on reddit and i like it more than that dirigible-less gook deck, if i want to play aggro i can play aggro after all and dirigibles are cool

Alright /svg/, help me out. I want to buy crystals from that SEAnigger, but Paypal won't let me add funds as dolars in my country.
Can he send me a charging receipt or something and then I just pay that off to give him monies?

>I'm pretty much playing card games rather than a card game of some kind... but apparently I It seems that they are being poisoned by their card games...

>Fairy Dragon are really bad
i haven't tried but i refuse to believe even a 1-of fairy dragon wouldn't be good in aggro forest

That, and there are classes that hard counter other classes into unplayability. From the sounds of the comments it feels like the counter-matchup is worse than aggro versus dshift in Shadowverse.

>I want to buy crystals from that SEAnigger
Fuck off back to Discord and Facebook.

Told you this is just a budget hearthstone. No matter how much people like DQ itself, DQR is gonna flop because of its bad art and too late to join the ecg market.

Neutral was a horrible meta BUT totg was the worse. All the fucking eachtar/sibyl cancer started there and incredibly the most broken card of THAT pet class still alive, fucking kmr

>open daily freebie
>got my first Minthe
>Tyrant gonna be rotated out in two months
Fuck you too KMR. How do I use her without Tyrant?

>SV is not R-P-S
What did this shill meme by this

just write him a cheque

>and incredibly the most broken card of THAT pet class still alive
Belphegor? This isn't a question.

>ledouch
who? i dont think this person plays anymore
and what do you want me to do?

10pp Shadowcraft Gold
1/1 Necromancy (70): Win the game

Apparently the nip consensus is that DQR is far worse than the kusuge by the name of SV.
>I rather torture myself with SV firstverse than this p2w shit in DQR

>Terry has become a face chimpanzee

are people ever glad? i recall how they cried about secondverse and apparently even aggro blood liked to go second back then

svg would cry if we had something as ridiculous as their burn class
Literally 3 damage burn for 0 mana

sadly he only accepts paypal, probably because of the shady nature of the business

Terry is basically Erika's aggro sword with down's.

Let me guess, is that card a Legendary?

>pet class
>that poor most nerfed class
lamo wut

Don't help them shitposting and go suck someone's cock.

>card gayme plays like a card gayme
woah, also >>>/dqrg/ if theres even such a thing

just paypal bro. can't believe you're missing out on those crystals, i literally got every card in the game with his shit

Stop posting unreadable googletranslate babble and just post the JP comments

>WD

Goodnight, anons.

you can get 3 damage burn for 1 mana in sv

not even bitcoin?
anyway you should know that paypal can convert your money and your visa which is connected to your paypal can convert money too, google it, read stuff like paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/How-to-change-Paypal-currency-conversion-checkout/td-p/1101198 etc

Are you a gaymer?

Well, I weren't kidding when I said Squee Enex is the japanese jew of the gaming industry.

No
It's just the hero power for sexica

>Dora feces rivals

>just like LB failed soon after
you mean after it was nerfed into the ground?

>only 1 time being top tier
reee pet class nerffffff
>dragon being top tier every meta
xd muh balanced sibyl lul

As I said, go to Discord. You're on the wrong place. Do you have brain problem? That shit is literally from discord, and that sucker is also there iirc.

good night
dont let the vampys bite

>Dora feces rivals

>giving some SEAnigger access to your account

full retard

I meant that my country doesn't allow me to add funds as Dolars on paypal (only on my shitty currency). My question is, if he bills me in dollars, I could probably pay it here, converting to my currency, no?

>DQR is more expensive than HS
>DQR is watered down version of HS
Well, that's all I need to know about how "good" this game is and how it killed SV.

>people still think that the nips are going to drop DRQ
It's literally the japanese hearthstone. There are better CCGs out there, but people will still play that instead.