>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Hell yeah, it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=giNeAkPhwW8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=lIbS870qIcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

Is it possible to make a Dragonknight DPS that pulls good numbers with 2h instead of dw? I want to try something new.

Compared to someone who is using dw you will do worse dps

I know dw will hit better numbers, but can I still hit the 20-30k dps range with 2h?

yes

>30 min queue
>Pc Vivec
>Trying to transitus to another keep after fighting a big group
>Infinite loading screen
Why does this shit kick you out if the campaign shit like this happens?

Can you repeat a dungeon as many times as you want in a day and still get the rewards?

Yes to gear, no to keys.

Anyway to transfer my account from PS4 to PC?

No, Sony enjoys your presence too much to allow such a thing.

xth for enjoying the trailers despite the game being released
youtube.com/watch?v=giNeAkPhwW8&t

>Morrowind is far and away the best written content in the game
>there simply isn't enough of it
What are the chances of ZO expanding Vvardenfell down the line, and as a secondary question: would they have the cheek to charge for it again?

Not likely. Clockwork City is the continuation from Vvardenfell's storyline.

>What are the chances of ZO expanding Vvardenfell down the line
Little to non, if they do anything they'll probably just add Sheogorad
>and as a secondary question: would they have the cheek to charge for it again?
Yes

Should I change my Argonian Templar healer to a Breton or not?

>Playing a mutt
Keep the Argonian even if Breton templar makes more sense lorewise

>mfw dwemerborn

Gina said we should look out for something this week. What could it be?

twitch drops for eso :^)

no
5% healing >7% magicka, bigger pots, self heals and max health are all better for healing, especially if you want to pvp too
Unless you want to be a breton, then go for it. It really won't make a difference

How much magicka recovery do i need for pvp magclass?

I'm going to get super pissed if this becomes a thing. Who gives a flying fuck about the twitch audience.

Alright, so leaving out Argonians, would a Breton make a better healer than an Altmer or no?

At that point it's just down to preference and the tiny amount of difference in potential healing ability is massively eclipsed by all factors except race.
>argonians have most non-HPS utility aswell as great healing
>breton healsluts are cute
>tall, haughty elf healsluts are hot
>dunmer have the highest dps potential (I think) if you wanted to respec later, but worst heals by a very small margin
The best 'jack of all trades' race for magickadps/healer templar would be altmer, but they're the squishiest with vampirism. If you get kicked out of a raid group as any of the top 3 from above, count yourself lucky since you'd be dodging some weapons-grade autism

healing "power" don't matter to fuck, if wanna min/max e.g. what is literally the best healer race? Then altmar because muh max mag and mag regen. Other than that lizard pretty good mag pvper especially for magplar/blade because muh pots and stam regen.

depends on the class, but i'd say 2k would be absolute minimum.

lmao use heavy armor and get regen that way

bump

How we looking for pledges tonight lads?
Am I getting 6 keys, or scrape through 2-4?

daily reminder

>Banished Cells II
>City of Ash II
>Falkreath Hold
I wouldn't count on more than 2 keys

That crowthrow memento cancels other player emote animations.
Luters will be shot on sight.

clockwork city out for consoles. 25 GiB for piss4, 37 GiB for xbone.

i'm gonna find you and spam /flute in your god damn face idiot

NIGS
THERE'S A FREE PET IN THE CROWN STORE
STEAM-DRIVEN BRASSILISK

Why is the word tinge censored in ESO chat?

Best 0 crowns I've ever spent

Damn it's ugly

Looks like a pokémon

It seems to have a lot of dev-texture orange in its colouration.

What if those aren't cables but cyber snakes?

Even though I know you all play this game I came to the thread that discusses it to ask all of you if this game sucks because I know I will get a completely unbiased opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=lIbS870qIcQ

It's decent

It's a solid game m8, of the fantasy mmos, this is easily the best.

it's the only mmo that doesn't feel like a wow clone. it feels like an elder scrolls game, which is fitting because the main games have always felt like a weird single player mmo.

bump

nice ruse user

anyways im here to /r/ the meme with players standing around seyda need in tes3 wearing expensive armour

Bump reminder to vote for me as new mod for esog, I already have foskl and trainwizards suuport

Guys, do we want nirnhoned or sharpened for NOCP PVP on a staff? Assuming I have the light armour passive.

I was in Cyrodiil using Nature's Grasp to keep up with people on horseback, when the landscape disappeared, everything went white, and now I'm in a perpetual loading screen. Did I go to far?

You're in Wrobel's purgatory

Clearly ded

to busy playing the gaem

My attempt to focus on the main questline of CWC is greatly hindered by NPC's throwing quests at me left and right. I don't even care for some, just want them out of my log but I don't want to cancel them because I want the Hero title eventually.

that's the point

the main quest is like 8 quests

What are you bothered by, having multiple quest markers on the map?

So is the Imperfect destro staffs generally worth bothering with in PvE? Thinking about maelstrom backbar and imperfect front bar.

Bump

>tfw havent played in a year but want to get back in to it but scared of having to learn all new stuff and dont know where i should even start

Similar question, which imperfect destro do I want to use in PvP, Lightning or Inferno?

Yes and whenever I finish one quest I get to [T] through all the stuff again and it's actually become difficult to find the correct marker on the world map.

kek

i just started again and join the guild , they are pretty useful. Not that many things have changed just more quest and content and a new class. Just make a new character.

The fundamentals haven't changed drastically.

am i white esog?

nah, if anything you're Imperial

>tfw 2h dps will never be as good as dw
At least im having fun right guys?

I'll take 2H in PVP

Sharpened, cant get too much penetration

After a few hours You will get used to changes, dont hesistate

>2h
I really wanted to make 2h work DPS wise but DW just does flat-out more damage, no matter what you do.
>PvP
>mfw

It's fun when you don't die

Yeah, I use 2h as a pseudo-tank build for the random daily. 5 hundings, 5 Sunderflame 7/7 provides like a 6k shield on a single target.

>tfw DW in PVP
Pulling mad kaydees so stay salty shitter.

Nightblades benefit from it. Dunno about others.

whats the best class

warden

For what?

the game

Would the game benefit if they reduced the current global cooldown between skills from 0.6 to 0.4?

shit, just lost

dragonknight

I use it for my direct damage attacks and I've noticed a decent increase in my DPS.

We need more people join our guild, we should have rp events in riften and mess with real rpers

spooky skellie rampage when

im going to the final fantasy stormblood general to ask if its f2p yet haha!!

I heard it is, enjoy yourself.

im getting the urge again lads

>ausfag
>320 ping average
>can't consistently weave with kb+m
>easy as fuck with controller
>hate using a controller
How do you guys use a controller and not want to kill yourselves? LT+A to dodge makes me block after dodging every time and the camera accelerates when it pans

I'm down for this

How can it be hard with kbm and easy with xbone controller? How does that make any sense? Surely they haven't put in the equivalent of an animation cancelling both for controlshits.

>Luters will be shot on sight.
glorious. well done, user

CUTE!

DUNMER VAMPIRE STAMINA NIGHTBLADE

>How do you guys use a controller and not want to kill yourselves?
>How can it be [...] easy with xbone controller? How does that make any sense?
my thoughts exactly. i really wish i were comfortable AT ALL using a controller, here. especially my Steam controller, goddamn tiny buttons. i loved using a controller in Skyrim when i wasn't playing my mage. i probably just need to put in the practice, but jesus christ

It might be my mouse or maybe the way my brain processes splitting the action between forefinger and middle finger, but I'm noticeably faster with a gamepad, and with no failure. The ping is just another level of fuckery because I can't even see when I've messed it up
Was complaining more about the janky controls outside of weaving though.

tiny murder goblin and friends

Any advice on how to get into a big trade guild with a big city trader? Every time I try in zone I get a guild with a trader in an empty zone or someone telling me to join their guild even though they don't have trader (but it's only been a couple days, by next week we'll be a big trade guild!)

Willing to pay a fee or sell a minimum, I just want decent MM results