/fhg/ - For Honor General

Wandering Ronin Edition

Old Thread >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mlYBiTiXB_U
youtu.be/WDlMml68tgs
youtu.be/GZNd0Zkz2nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Shabae

don't care if he's shit but his full block parry has got me hyped for hopeful tozen cosplays

PK is the Queen, who is the King?

What an ugly cannibal whore

Henry the horse.

Guys we’ve got to update the OP soon. Along with adding in the patch notes for season 4!
Can’t believe I nearly forgot about that!

Shaman is cute! Cute!

I hope it is. Also, that's a good way to describe playing as PK.

The tournament is absolute bullshit. I go against a level 12 orochi one tourny and a rep 12 parry god the next with 400ms lights and lose horribly. I hate this shit. Why can't I just be able to choose the ornament I want when I win? I don't want fucking Shitnobi or Gladiator's ornaments at all.

Because it’s a beta user
:3
Next season fixes the ornament rewards being given to you.

>implying there's even a fucking question

Writefag user with the gf, I have a request. Can you do a female shinobi and male orochi, with the shinobi asserting her dominance on the beta male orochi. Is this feasible?

An user with proper taste I see!

What about Nobushi

She’s queen of shit since she’s a homeless whore

>yfw Aramusha is both OP and stylish

He’s not an assassin. Confirmed to have a infinite light chain and no pins. He will be purely ass compared to Shaman

Both popularity, design and fix-difficulty should effect which below-average warrior should get re-worked first. With how much effort went into Highlander and how he is a DLC character he should get reworked first. He is the most unique character meanwhile an orochi/kensei main can just main another similar character thats more viable, I don't know how hard it would be to fix him though.

>Cent in the back
oWo what's this?

Do you think that Ubi would fulfill my request to trade out ornaments? I got so tilted in the tournaments I played today. Losing to stupid bullshit

Nope all the ornaments this season will be taken away. The seaon 4 tourney will allow ornaments to be the same as the hero you beat the mode with.

>cent
>attracted to men

???

play raider til he get's fixed i guess.

He already has Gladiator as his butt slave.

But user he has 400ms lights!!!
300 due to latency!!!!
Unblockables in every direction during Offensive Stance!!

>he doesn't know about Rome
Its almost like you don't worship dick

Historically Romans stuck their dicks into any living thing. They were weird and kinda gay, but they didn’t know the grace of god so it’s not their fault.
/fhg/ just tries to remind most of the posters of that history. But like you, I too think Cent is a full blooded straight man hired by a lousy warden to help

I mean if I like bitched to their customer service during this season. Tournaments take an inordinate amount of time to form and complete, and on top of that you have to win the final two rounds just for a fucking what, 1/16 chance to get the one you want? Garbage my man

“Beta”
:3
Thanks for beta testing!

I thought the meme was he liked BOYS not men.

>general isnt named “no gf edition”
Whoever made it this time fucking failed us.
Yeah, I can do it soon-ish. Question, why would the Emperor’s best swordsman be a beta though? What would make femShino want to assert dominance over him?

Literally the same thing. Boys a male, which makes Cent a fag
>muh age and growth
Kids still got a penis. Cent is a fag

>game provides cosmetic items gated behind gameplay
>provides many other cosmetic items of similar quality that are easier to get
Cry some more

>implying Romans gave a shit
Nothing manlier than fucking a man

>not him but
When you’re a ninja and you meet a certain discount ninja, you feel obligated to bully the little shit

Didn't this game die? How many people are still playing it?

Its not dead but its niche
Community is about what you'd expect but I anticipate the fat will burn off and we'll get cozy soon

PC is low playerbase, console's doing fine

Nope. Steam numbers don’t mean shit when it runs on Uplay. Alive and doing on console too. Once the shitty servers are actually put in, expect all the twitch whores and fags flow in like a sewage pipe to the ocean

Is the game cross play?

No, but that would definitely help this game a shit ton. The only reason not to is that console is locked at 30fps and this is a alt-fighting game

Nope. If you’re actually here because of interest? Legit this weekend is a free weekend event for anyone wanting to try it out again.

>literally on the cover
>stronger shoulder bash
>true man
>stronger than a battering ram
>more resilient than a castle gate
How can wardens even compete

This. Ancient Greek/Romans weren't Old Testament pussies so they didn't have a religion that was against lots of sex

>game provides specific cosmetic items locked behind poorly designed requirements
>provides other cosmetics but which are markedly different

Bitch I just want my fucking plume for Law. That's literally all I want.

fuck you roman

Being more versatile, easier to learn while still being viable, more pleasing both visually and gameplay wise, as well as not being meme'd as shit.
Longsword is bestsword.

I thought Romans were afraid of gaysex because they wanted to distance themselves from the Greeks and because it was weird to them

By not being a filthy prisoner.
By being a symbol of protection
By being Guardian of those in need!
By not being a criminal too!
There’s a reason they lead user

>symbol of protection
>against a literal immovable wall
user plz

>Warden is the only knight who follows a code
This makes him the only true knight
]>but Lawbringer
Lawbringer's creed is kill the ever living shit out of criminals
He's basically the inquisition

Not ALL conquerors were criminals, surely. Conquerors stand for the same values wardens stand for, but wardens are "m-muh sekrit chivalry klub" and are full of themselves. Conquerors have a shield and are the very archetype of protectors.

>Not ALL conquerors were criminals
He a goodboy! Dindu nuffin!

>not all
Go back to dungeon scum. Await your call for the next season.
>which is conviently a week away?

youtu.be/mlYBiTiXB_U
I’ll just leave this here

Makes me sad everytime I see it.

>unstoppable
More like making me sleepy kek

>implying the conq rework will come sooner than a month into the season

please

what's with the pk loving horses meme? i obviously missed out on something

>sometimes however you find a diamond in the rough
>the most elite earn their name

FUCKING DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH REEEEE

I want to know, too. I know it came from a livestream but no one seems to have the exact clip of it.

Just have both

>dude let's make tournament rewards time limited ahaha
>and let's let the playerbase know only when the gamemode is dead and buried already ahaha

Well that's a neat hat

it's not fucking fair

They did say that they’re looking at putting the season 3 rewards back into the game for season 4 along with the new tourney reward system, which gives you the ornament first for the character you won with, then random after that if you already have it. Hope is not lost. They said they realized it was unfair to have the rewards be random.

>They did say that they’re looking at
I fully expect it to be halfassed into the game in 4 months, knowing Ubisoft

I'm doing tourneys right now on PC to try to get out of Bronze V since I have all ornaments, let me know if you're from /fhg/ and I'll throw the finals if you want, name is Berke_KT

sadly i am in gold but thank you friend

>playing Duel for the daily order
>using Valkyrie because she's fun and I have a Hyrbid and Viking order too
>get matched against a shitty Centurion
>beat him
>he switches to Gladiator
>beat him again
>jokingly say something like "are you going to switch to PK or Warlord next?"
>he gets pissed off and says that he should just switch to Valkyrie because she's top tier
>fucking LOL
>politely inform him that he's a fucking moron and that Valkyrie is one of the worst characters in the game
>this happens

I don't know why I even bother with this garbage mode

>getting so mad you look them up on FHtracker

I wanted to know how bad he was with Valkyrie. Plus this dude was dumber than the box of rocks and it was really annoying me.

Your pretty autistic my man
I get triggered too when I play
Just turn off chat

The chat is half the fun in Duel though. Also
>t. Alfamari

>shinobi kick into backflip grab
Is this shit punishable without a fast dodge attack?
If I don't dodge preemptively then they'll enter armor in the backflip and get the grab if I tried to punish for the kick

I both like and hate Shinobi at the same time. He has an interesting playstyle, but if you just abuse kicks and keepaway he's fucking annoying. I'd like to see him reworked in Year Two if possible.

>fight a shinobi
>the only chance of me ever coming close enough to attack him is by sprinting after his stupid ass which anyone can easily punish
You wouldn't even come close to understanding how much I hate those fucks

as someone who's mostly played shinobi since he came out (rep 17), if they reworked him to be less able to control the pace of the fight that'd completely kill the character

I'd be for giving him the lunge range of his lights but replacing his sickle things (whatever) with a simple tanto, maybe two. No more ranged attacks, but deadlier close up attacks, still able to somewhat range tho.

What's the chances of this week being new executions? got some shekels to spend but wondering if i should wait.

skirmish is the best game mode

Wahlards buffed shield rush is so bonkers now. One sat on C on High Fort and you couldn't cross the bridge to reach him.

>dodge to the side and it tracks you
>dodge back and it catches you
>roll and it still catches you

Did they reveal the new heroes yet

you counter it by locking off and turning around, it won't track you at all and just slides off. Obviously it's hard to do when being ganked if not impossible, but in a more controlled situations like those or 1v1s just turn around.

They can still cancel it helm splitter so watch out and parry if you do and don't lock back on too early.
but ya that's how you counter warlords spamming charge.

>longsword
>'best'sword
HOW ABOUT A GREATSWORD

Dude just edge walk away it works.

Considering they teased at least two new executions for Nobu, and presumably others since they don’t make executions for just one character, during the last dev stream, pretty likely.

Shaman is Shugokis wife

lol sure user
Maybe she'll sign his pillow-gf though.

no
stop

You know it to be true
those two burly beasts have the roughest sex imaginable

Aw of course you two would, sweetums.
Now do momma a favor and unload the clotheslines?
You can help yourself to some of the cookies afterwards!

Dead game, it's time for you all to let it go.

>Dead game

do you play on pc or something

Now, I'm no doctor but I think there is something wrong with her arm

Ever heard of hands up don’t cut!
I want racists out of my thread!!!

youtu.be/WDlMml68tgs
youtu.be/GZNd0Zkz2nw
Sure did reveal them alright :3

Right what the fuck is this shit, just dueled a cent and after he hits me with a light and gbs me i cant counter gb... seems to only happen sometimes but i lost to a literal shitter because of it