/divg/ - Divinity: Original Sin General

Dead as fuck edition

Previous bugged quest:
Patch v3.0.150.188 notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1461842131332478533

Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map, now in high res) + Extracted Soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

how flexible is summoner? can i just throw 10 points in it and do pretty much anythign else?

I don't know lo;l

Pretty much yes. And 2 points in necro for BONE WIDOW

Which race/weapon combo has the best combat animations?

Fort joy with a shadow blade is cancer, but I think it is getting better as I get levels. I killed all the magisters before I left but no box reactions; oh well.

I wanna fugg lohse

I wanna fuck Malady.

So fucking dead.

>
>divinity generals are dead within 2 months of release
Meanwhile on Veeky Forums:
>3 (THREE) wow generals
>Katawa Shoujo general #3372
>fucking Mass Effect general when the last good Mass Effect was made almost a decade ago

This is a brainlet board tbqh.

Out of all those, the Mass Effect general surprises me the most.

Undertale and fnaf generals still exist.

Please tell me why this bitch won't die.

She can bone you later

Th-Thanks

Man playing as Lohse is great.

EE edition when?

Yeah, I actually can't be bothered to play as anyone else other than her and Fane.

When all the DLC is out, silly goy.

Are they doing dlc?

Is boner widow better than the incarnate?

No. Boner gets cc'd all the time and doesn't have a ranged attack

Veeky Forums is almost entirely shit, it just has the boon of being a place you can get actual discussion and community on games
Most generals are just autistic pedos and waifufags, or turn into them eventually
But then you can get a diamond in the rough here, for a time at least anyway which makes it better than /v/ alone
Shame this thread is brown bread though

Im up to Arx on tactician, about to enter the Path of Blood. The game is really fun but its like, too long for proper co-op. I had a run with some friends but we only got to the end of act 2 before it fell apart, so I've gone and made my own save.

Ive probably just got a bad party but I've found that I needed to grind out levels to match the level of enemies in the hard fights. I did want to try and see as much as possible since its unlikely ill replay such a long game, but I do dislike how impossible some fights seem to be. Though often there is a hidden strategy to win easier.

Personally I've only used co-op in established single-player campaigns as temporary drop-ins. Having 2 main characters kinda feels weird to me and this way u don't get the problem u mentioned, too little time to play together so u can't ever finish campaigns.

>Leave /divg/ for a couple of weeks
>It's dead
Have we ran out of things to argue?

Well, are they going to release new content? Something Fane related?

They said expansions were planned, though I really think it's going to be about Malady.

Incarnate is best boy

Good, maybe we can finally kill her in it.

>kill
>not fuck then maybe kill

What a gaylord. Remove yourself.

I have a theory that there will be an expansion and Tarquin will be the focus. As the ending says, if you had him stay with you to the end and had a conversation with him before ending the game, he is looking for portals to a mysterious otherworld that are guarded by it's inhabitants in Rivellon. That would be an awesome expansion for end game additions.

They definitely won't make it Fane or any specific companion related because that would be excluding all the people that didn't play with those comps. I do wonder though how they will integrate the expansion though, like at what point can u access this hypothetic new expansion zone, the most logical thing I guess is if you can go to this mysterious land or whatever when u are in Driftwood or about to leave it like in-between going to The Nameless Isle which will along with Arx be a higher level zone to compensate for the extra content, I don't see how they would do anything post-game because it wouldn't make sense with how much would change.

I guess such an expansion cud be done post-game seeing how you'd actually leave the game world and wouldn't be effected by the different endings besides maybe some dialogue.

Or maybe it will be post game and it will focus on Tarquin/Malady and since your companions all fuck off somewhere, you'll be able to recruit Malady, Tarquin and Almira.

>mid-game expansion

That is always a terrible idea.

mm yes that cud be interesting although I think they'll do something mid-game simply because so few people actually made it all the way to the end in comparison to those that at least got to The Nameless Isle, like just look at achievements there's about 6% of people that finished the game on Explorer and like 17% that at least made it to the beginning of act 3 and as mentioned be4 this way they won't have to change shit based on the ending.

I do think they should do a expansion post-game but I just don't think it'll happen honestly.

As Fane, I would like to find my wife and spend time with my daughter Dallis.

Those 2 achievies are most definitely bugged out, I had Stay Grounded earlier but now it's gone from my Achievement list.

HEAR YE HEAR YE

QUEEN JUSTINIA EXECUTES TWO DOZEN NOBLEMEN FOR

IN-SUB-OR-DEE-NAY-SHON

Wow, Larian, just wow

EE when?

I want to romance Tarquin

Larian thinks and said never. I want one, the game could really use an overhaul.

Dyin' or bumpin'?

Full version where

>you can actually kill sebille in your first encounter with her at fort joy

oh....

RIP cat

>there's a deathfog crate in act I

WAT WHERE

If you're fast enough, you can grab barrels of deathfog from the ship that you start in before arriving in Fort Joy.

Please check them

So are face rippers completely useless? You get fane's mask before you can craft your own mask, and you can't even actually steal faces, new masks use the same faces anyway.

>Adramahlihk fight
>Use character not locked in convo and break his chair
>He tells me to fuck off
>This forces all characters out of convo
>Cast chain lightning to stun him
>Epidemic of fire
>Blood storm
>Arrow storm
Fight was over before it began

But that fight is pretty good, why skip it

Because I am bad at the game :^)

So, /divg/, a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Can you fuck Red Prince with an Undead Lizard?

yes

how the hell does that work?

You get boned

but here's an even more pressing question
how do you or he enjoy it, i mean aren't you dead and isn't he just sticking it into your pelvis?

Fane says he doesn't feel anything. The lizard girl seems to enjoy being boned a lot, though

Well, that's odd. It's also encouraging me greatly to go play one since it sounds hilarious.

I don't understand how Fane even fucks her, humans don't have a cock bone like other primates, so what does he use?

>tfw still rerolling after spending 90 hours on this game
I just can't decide what to play as, what do?

What're some fun cross-builds that are viable, lone wolf or not? Stuff like selecting varying magic schools.

That's why the Eternals are superior

Anything is fine as long as you don't mix magic and physical damage. Poly and summoning are perfect for crossbuilds, necroknight works really well.

I know, I mean for example Diablo is shit by I would have expected it to at least get a general for a bit after necro came out but this stupid fucking board just kept up all the random ass threads for literally who mmos from 2007 and other bullshit

>*and you thought rivellon was flat*
This is really pissing me off, it doesn't make any sense. They're looking at a globe, pretty much the exact opposite of flat, yet the tone they use suggests what they are looking is both NOT rivellon, and also VERY FLAT (specifically, flatter than rivellon). It almost seems like they meant to suggest you literally thought rivellon was flat, but are now surprised to learn it is, in fact, not flat but a sphere. But they use the same tone one would use if say, they had always thought Florida was very flat, but now visiting Kansas they realize it was not that flat in comparison "man, and I thought Florida was flat!"
FIX THIS LARIAN

It makes even less sense when you're Fane, a fucking Eternal scholar who discovered Source.
>hurr durr you're a retard, look at how retarded you are

Any character can make and more importantly wear the mask. Though I'm not sure if one could get the recipes in-game without Fane.

Any character can wear fane's mask and there's no reason to have many of them outside of coop.

Play as everyone, use big party mod (optionally with achievements disabler disabler), local co-op for 4 avatars and 2 companions.
>Fane as avatar gives most plot infodumps
>Lohse has awesome dialogues with Lohse
>Sebille is very annoying as companion in act 1
Not sure who else to pick as avatar.

>have an idea for a warfare/poly/geo tank
>nobody to tank for
>dont even need a tank in divinity

any suggestions for balance mods to make a 6 man party not feel like cheating?

It seems like I can go out of my way to hit on Ifan like in the Undertavern.

Do any of the other companions let you flirt like that before that actual fuck-scene? Most of the conversations are focused on their backgrounds and plot points but Ifan hands you a beer and you can cozy up to him.

Red Prince, right after running into Sadha in act 2.

Focus on Strength/Melee or Finesse/Ranged, not both

This game fucking hates me. Every. Fucking. Time. Enemy survives with 1-3 fucking HP. Every third attack misses with 95% accuracy. Enemies walk away a couple meters just to waste my AP and make me suffer AoOs. Every single fight since I started this playthrough.

> Enemies walk away a couple meters just to waste my AP
Get the pawn, nigga

BISHOP ALEXANDER
WAS SLAIN BY SEAGULLS

Can't yet. Also I'm curently using a fucking white twohander a level below me because not a single vendor on the island sells anything better and they never drop, the lizard in the elven cave bugged out and doesn't sell anything at all, so I had to wait until gareth to get warfare skills. Next stop Alexander, can't wait for him to ally with the worm and ravage my boipussy.

Are you red prince?
if i recall the lizard won't sell to red prince

Lohse

Make a retribution tank and solo tactician

I chuckled

You underestimate the power of bioware threads' autism.

wtf i love larians writers now

Didn't know I got the -2 to CON from the fucking elf altar until I'm almost done with Nameless Isle. Is there any edit or cheats I can use to delete that modifier?

Don't bother, CON is shit.

What happens if you attack and kill alexander while hes commatose in the ladys vengeance?

Should I kill all the possessed dwarves, or can I save them somehow?

U can't, once u kill the guy controlling them they all violently explode if they are still alive.

So, Larian is telling us to purge the manlets for free xp, then. Really makes you think.

>Marxism
>Great ideas

Funny stuff

Well real communism, which is a great idea btw, simply never was never tried you see

>source communism isn't REAL communism

Ah yes but of course. Hopefully after another 100 million dead we can finally summon Marx The Eternal Neet and bring about a bright red future for all.

Viva la revolution comrades