/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DILFsojiro/status/927079303518580736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

I love Ann.

Obligatory Makoto post

nice

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Yes, Hifumi ended up being a different character but what she was originally envisioned as was combined with Makoto.

Invented was a poor choice of words. Accessible to the public

Yusuke was going to go to St. Hermelin!
That means Joker's dad is Buff Joker!

>Cheer up, Yumi. I'm sure your father is looking down on you from Heaven. I mean, it's hard to miss that forehead of yours.

Shido has a good bod IRL

Fornication with the members of the local law enforcement agencies

>St. Hermelin
That's not Cuss High.

She's mine /pg/

I'm... I'm carbo-loading this cycle. Please don't hold it against me if you see a bit of looseness in my stomach when I'm doing my crunches.

Claiming this vivacious, voluptuous vixen.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

I love smug Rise !

Fornicatuon with the future members of law enforcement agencies

>Goro has a father with a great body
>Joker has a father with a great body
What did Soejima mean by this?

>Hifumi ended up being a different character
No, Hifumi is the character we got when they decided to reuse the design.

So is the P5MC supposed to be polished or suave?

What gets me, and likely is why people keep making the argument for "Atlus why didn't you let her be a Phatom Thief!", is that the sketch that they originally designed was for a radical-minded strategist, and they later used this sketch as the design for Hifumi...who kept the trait of being a radical-minded strategist. So we're going to keep coming back to this "why do we have two strategist characters/Makoto stole Hifumi's spot" argument because the team didn't just reuse the original design and nothing more.

That's exactly what I just said you fucking moron.

Kasugayama is too far from Tokyo compared to St. Hermelin.

Sharp tongued and stand-offish. Bitches like tough guys.

Some user uploaded this page the other day, but otherwise Haru was left out again ;_;

Stupid sexy Rise

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART ANN!

Best boy is actually best girl.

>Don't forget this feeling!
What'd she mean by THAT?

>I like food that is made of other smaller foods and also stuff that is only arguably edible.

The feeling of impregnating her. She's gonna want a lot of Joker babies

Are you going to dress your Avatar like Joker, with Sonic Forces out tomorrow?

When they have a son together he'll be the ultimate life form. No single man could ever be as attractive as their boy.

I have never played a Sonic game and I'm certainly not going to start now.

I'm only slightly autistic, so no

It's something, at least. Thanks, user.

>appreciates blue cheese
Bestest best girl confirmed.

Nice try Sonic Official Twitter agent. Post best Persona waifu on your front page and I'll think about it.

Or better yet, get your engineers to get the sonic forces page to look like it's hacked by medjed but after a few hours it gets fixed and painted over with a PT logo.

Reminder that Hifumi will NOT be a Phantom Thief ever.

No what I said was the Hifumi we got was the one that used the deign of the original radical-minded strategist, not that she was different because of her being "replace". See

But Hifumi is a shitty strategist.

twitter.com/DILFsojiro/status/927079303518580736
>a hit among the housewives of the world
Goddammit Hashino.
Also I think Soejima's lying off his ass in this pic.

Soft and Fluff

For looking for the light within the darkness
Does the light only exist when surrounded by darkness, and fade into other lights?
Does darkness only really become darkness when light is shown elsewhere?
I don't understand what I want out of life.
For my Chihiro and her Justice

That's not at all different from what I was saying. What she was originally envisioned as was combined with Makoto and Hifumi ended up being a different character.
>you fucking moron.

There's legally distinct, and then there's "we stole the model from a gunpla game and didn't tell anyone.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I like the charm point-style closeups the Official Design Works had (even if some of the close-up picks are on the silly side). It's a shame they dropped them in the ENG artbook, although I get that it's probably to try to keep the page count down.

No. The strategist character wasn't even "Hifumi as she was originally envisioned," but literally nothing more than an idea they toyed with adding and decided not to because the main cast (and plot, due to needing character-specific arcs) was getting bloated as is, instead opting to incorporate the traits they considered into other characters (not just Makoto, but Yusuke and Haru as well). The strategist character as she was originally designed had almost nothing in common with the character that ultimately became Hifumi, other than her design being used as the base for her (and even then, it went through a lot of changes).

Nobody was replaced here. All that happened was that they considered an additional character for a while, decided "nah, too many characters already," instead decided to incorporate the traits (personality, backstory, role in the party) into the already existing characters, and then later ended up recycling the design as the basis for what would later become Hifumi.

See . If the clarification on Soejima's description isn't enough, IIRC there's been other remarks (in the artbook and in interviews) that Joker's intended as the dishelved-in-an-intentional-way sort of handsome prettyboy, with a focus on the "hot" sort of attractiveness rather than the "cute/innocent" sort.

But the more accurate image would be P4fags flipping off P5fags.

You're implying that it was Hifumi that was the concept radical-minded strategist but she wasn't. All she is is the character that reuses the radical-minded strategist's original sketch design.
>you fucking moron.
Yes that's what you are.

See

Reminder that all waifus are perfect.

Except yours. She's trash.

The absolute state of 123fags

No one in P4 is vulgar enough to flip other characters off. Kanji might hit them with a chair though.

They thought up that character and drew a design for it, which was Hifumi. They then combined that character with Makoto and Hifumi ended up being a different character.

You really are a fucking moron.

Does Makoto ever actually come up with a plan though?

Listen, there was cumming, and then there were deceptions, suddenly their world is changing and they don't have the means to keep up pace but they don't want to let down the girl they love. They'll land on their feet somehow.

I didn't know diet freak girls would turn me on this much.

The plan to kill Hifumi chances at ever becoming a Phantom Thief

Yes, she planned the ruse cruise and Futaba helped.

The ruse cruise was equal parts Makoto and Futaba.

Well...

P-Please stop posting Hifumi pics. I can't take it anymo- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I hope she succeeds

Why does Shido's Palace look so fucking shit compared to the original concept? Like, I can sort of understand the Diet being a "ship of state" and Japane being sunk but how does Futaba and the other Phantom Thieves totally miss the fact that they're not on solid ground?

>They thought up that character and drew a design for it, which was Hifumi.
No, that was the concept radical-minded strategist character. Hifumi Togo REUSED the design. Hifumi wasn't a different character because of the combination, she's a different character because she reuses the leftover concept.

You really are a fucking moron.

Makoto wasn't really that deeply involved in it. It was all Joker, Morgana and Futaba really.

Executioners =/= planners.

You're an idiot, Ryuji planned the whole thing.

Considering Shidou's voice actor is Char's, he's either lying through his teeth or genuinely just made Shidou's Samael design unintentionally look really Char-like and the team then took the idea and ran with it. Could go either way, but even if it's the latter, I wouldn't be surprised if he was unconsciously influenced by Char's design.

The strategist design was not Hifumi. The strategist's design was later recycled as the BASIS for another character when they were working on the co-op/confidant designs because someone suggested recycling it, and that eventually led to Hifumi's creation, with even Soejima himself referring to her as a completely different character from the strategist character the design was intentionally envisioned for.

-FFVI
-Xenogears
-Chrono Trigger
-SMT3
-Suikoden 2
-DQVIII
-Secret of Mana
-Earthbound
-Vagrant Story
-Bloodborne

All light-years ahead of the mediocrity that is P5.

That part in Kaneshiro's palace where they tricked some guards in the camera room

I fucking hated that palace. They made the ship move to fast and the background gave me motion sickness.

What are you even disagreeing on? We're saying the same thing you idiot.

That character was thought up and given a design, but they decided against it and combined it with Makoto. Then Hifumi turned intona different character.

>I take care to draw Makoto in better physical shape than the other characters.
Th-thanks

When they show them planning it Makoto wasn't even there.

If you're talking about when Futaba, Mana and Joker were talking alone in the room, that wasn't the ruse cruise that was just to convince Futaba to hack Goro's phone.

I prefer the name Final Fantasy Adventure 3.

I played it in japanese when I was 4. For a while I thought I'd played Chrono Trigger because it had a time traveling space ship, then I thought it was FF4. Why were 90's JRPG releases so fucked up?

Takahashi should've quit after Xenogears. Every other Xeno game has been worse than gears.

>What are you even disagreeing on?
On this
>Then Hifumi turned intona different character.
It wasn't Hifumi, it was a design. They then scrapped the character and then reused it for Hifumi. Again, see

>Makoto will never carry you in her muscular arms

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Concept Hifumi was combined with Makoto and final Hifumi ended up being a different character. Her character was scrapped but then brought back and reworked into the Hifumi we ended up with.

Every time Hifumi is mentioned this happens.
EVERY FUCKING TIME.

>Haru fans.jpg

Makoto is toned, not a muscle freak.

She's responsible for setting up the cognitive interrogation room and taking care of cognitive Akechi.

That's not wrong at all. Concept Hifumi is different than final Hifumi. They had an idea for her and then made a design for her, but then she got combined with Makoto and the character was canned. Then they brought her back when coming up with confidants and we got final Hifumi.

I'm glad when I wrote that fapfic commission for /pg/ back before the jap release I made her a top on immense strength. Guess I read the art right.

I just want her to be real and in my arms.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

How do I date Hifumi in Hawaii?

Try more than not at all.

I don't like Makoto

>Concept Hifumi
This part is why we've been disagreeing with you. The strategist character was not "concept Hifumi." Hifumi as a character wasn't even envisioned at the time, from what we know. It was a generic design Soejima came up with for a character that could fill the strategist role for the party, that they came up with a few ideas for which were ultimately divided among other characters when they chose not to actually use the character.

Concept Hifumi is Hifumi as she's depicted here . The strategist character is not concept Hifumi, but her design was recycled as the basis for hers (and still underwent enough changes to be, as Soejima says, a completely different character; the only things that stayed the same are her hairline and arguably her face).

I'm talking about when they were in the attic. Futaba is the one who bring up how to trap him.

It's ok to think that.

I don't dislike Makoto and Futaba but I am jealous of the focus they got in the second half of the game compared to Haru and Ann.

>Concept Hifumi
Holy shit how many times does this need to be said?
>It was then we first sketched a character similar to what would become Hifumi. -- we ended up discussing the possibility of using that original sketch and decided to use it for a completely different character.
It wasn't Hifumi it was fucking design. The Hifumi we got was only created after they decided to reuse the design for a confidant.

>tfw no shogi gf

>we sketched a character similar to what would become Hifumi
Yes they did, Hifumi was conceptualized as that character before she was scrapped.