Yawn!
Goodnight /lolg/!

I want to PROPOSE to Evelynn!

Lulu is the cutest toplaner

tfw pbe is full of kids and beans :(
all is see is ez xd and kkkkkkkkk :v

Which Lol girl is most fertile?

I finally did it lolg I hit master just before the season ended

Xth for gassing Lulufags, Zoefags, Syndrafags and Lisscucks.

So did we discover any of the new runes yet that will completely break a champion?

For best results when breeding dragons, it is recommended to use the MATING PRESS position.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fuuy0zouDpk

Is this the best skin in the game now?

clips.twitch dot tv/ModernMistyShrewSMOrc
Lulu is pretty stupid with pix #2.

I want Nami to smother me with her fishpussy!

only if you have shit taste. Its not even a top 3 vayne skin. Heartseeker, vindicator and soulstealer are all objectively better

>tfw no qt petite gf

user every gf is a petite when shes on her knees

>Heartseeker, vindicator and soulstealer are all objectively better
In what way? The effects on Project blow them out of the water in every respect.

but then when a petite girl gets on her knees she's even more petite!

It's her best skin but nowhere near the best skin in the game. But arclight is a close second for best Vayne skin. The visor effect on the ult makes it the best without question.

The voice in her project skin doesnt sound like vayne. now the added distortion on gaining levels is pretty cool, but her overall VO is very lackluster

The effects are honestly just trash. The model too. Its imo an ugly suit, it hides her face, it isnt sexy and it isnt cool either unless youre really into cyborg type of stuff.

Project does have nice AAs usually Ill give you that

overall why would you pay 1820 for that skin when you can get vindicator or hearthseeker with better model, better vo, for a much lower price. oh and better splash.

its overpriced garbage, especially on a champion like vayne who has very minor effects since all her abilities are on her autoattacks

comfy gfs~

Yall ready for Vayne mains feeding with the new legendary trying to make ebin videos

>tfw jungler won't gank your lane

You have ten seconds to name a champion with a more incoherent design than Ekko's.

>lol you don't gank a losing lane xD

Which one of them has a penis?

I tried the Blue Essense Mystery Champion trick with 13 shards and I got a grand net gain of....

19IP.

Which is a 0.0882% increase had I done nothing.

First 5 champions were all 450IP that I already owned.

lolg youre cool and all but please stop liking the things i dont like okay
thanks

Lux_

>tfw no qt hobo gf

Post source for proof.

When you're 2 deaths down by yourselves of course I'm not ganking

If it was their jungler sure but that's solely your fault

>shes still disabled
Riot please do your job

i.imgur.com/CCfXQ3L.jpg

If you don't gank I usually just start feeding so you don't get an undeserved win. So using "strategy" doesn't work. Just gank my fucking lane or lose the game, I don't care. Fuck Junglers.

was it worth the 2400 hours you neet

>Futa's impregnating girls
LITERALLY my fetish.

It's definitely one of the top 10 for sure.

Even if I gank you you're still going to be useless as fuck considering you died solo in lane twice

Rather put my resources else where and hope the other lanes get far enough ahead to carry your dead ass

>piercings
disgusting

Do I REALLY need hextech on Elise?

no

>implying dragongirls will let you on top

That's honestly horrifying.

It helps ap assassins get into their victim's personal space. Not needed but helpful.

>lancer zero hecarim is so bad it's listed as a 720 skin instead of mythic

kek

welcome to the world of math. today you learned what average and variance means

vocaroo.com/i/s0yGoMrh37fq

inb4 I sound like shit or my mic does either/or

Gravity goes down though. Having the guy on top is necessary for the deepest possible creampies.

You're rude as fuck, family. I'm in the economics field and I knew what I signed up for.

>implying dragonpussy doesn't lock the tip inside her womb automatically preventing any from escaping

is there any info about that at all because I haven't seen anything. I barely played SR after season 2 but I had thousands of matches in dominion, not sure how many I have in ARAM or meme modes like ascension and poro king

>Having the guy on top
>What is a power bottom
You think you'd be the top when actually Zyra's gonna do all the work by leglocking you and moving you herself.

vocaroo.com/i/s0i40WtoXzpy

>implying she even needs to move to make you empty your balls inside her

What is that image?

>ywn have every drop of semen wrung out of your dick like a roll of toothpaste by super tight dragon puss

This is the right one.

is dragonpussy even more powerful than bewitching morgana

Both of them I mean

I love Lissandra!
Shes plushy!

You are not Morioka, so work for your own good. Also, neat! Net-juu!

I approve of this scene.

Lewds of corrupted Star Guardians with huge futa cocks going on an impregnation spree on their own allies when?

Kinda doubting it user.

>ywn be unable to pull out even after you're empty so she keeps milking it until your body generates more

tfw I replied after he corrected himself but still don't know what he means

I like this art style and reaction potential, I'll give you that.

Who's tighter, Shyv or Dragon Zyra?

Only one way to find out!

Shyvana is a bit tighter but Zyra's milking motions are stronger and more skilled

A minion from the best game mode, black market brawlers. It was a "normal" game of summoners rift with a bunch of new items (deadmans was one of them) and minions you could hire to replace other minions with special effects with currency you got over time.

Why is there no real indication of which champs have wave clear

THE END IS NEAR!

THE CLUSTER FUCK THAT IS THE NEW RUNES SYSTEMS LAUNCH TOMORROW!

Haven't played League in like 2-3 years, when is the patch that deletes runes hitting?

Also is there someone here that remembers the olden days? Damn these were some fun times, I miss it.

>Season 2
>Where everyone was slow as shit if you didn't buy boots as your first item that Riot had to buff everyone's movement speed during s3
Aside from that it was fun.

>filled jungle
>everyone wants a gank
How about I not play this game

When does the season officially end? And when do I get my graves skin and border

It's already over

>those games as an ADC where one player on the team literally just tunnel visions you, literally dying every fight because they just run at you like zombie, then starts bming their team when they lose

The season ends tomorrow.

The rewards will be given out the coming days after that.

Is the patch today?

>every CC in the game
>versus
>one Vitamin-C rich boye

did you drop from gold 5 to silver 2 in 1 day ocefriend?

Well that's strange, considering they started the new PBE cycle a day early.

No, I didn't make it to gold this season. I don't think rewards have gone out yet so I've still got the gold flair from last season. Feels bad.

>you can get disconnected from a practice tool game
Nani

>still haven't made up a new name
I'm a support main and I like Nami and I'm a slut

Both of those answers are right. It's "coo deh grah".

Coming from a jhin main, there's one small problem i have for his new project skin. His main thing is that he is obsessed with 4, but in the skin he uses the the 3 point project logo for some of his abilities (ie his W)
Yet somehow project vaynes W her silver bolt marks have 4 points? If they can do that for vaynes W, why not jhin?
It would totally add to this theme and make this skin slightly better.

>tfw havent played in fucking ages
>cant login
>reset the password
>"You have transferred the account to another region"
>yeah i must have done that at some point in time
>can't remember the new account name on another region
>"recover your username" feature still gives me the old username
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

These plat tops got nuthin on my full ap veigar

post reasons to live

why would you even play full ap veigar when you can go full tank with rabadons and dark harvest and deal the same damage and be unkillable?

the login name doesn't change, just the screen name

My sex doll should arrive any minute now.

I hate getting Cho'Gaths on my team. I've never had a single one be even remotely decent.