/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (You) Are The Blackened Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

She loves Junko!

I hate Junko!

I love Junko!

Mugi!

Dansu

Nani

What was the last danganronpa related dream you had, user?

MUGI!

I hate Kirumi!

How does she taste anons?

Now I may sleep.

JUNKO LOVES MY DICK SO MUCH

oh that's easy
I was in a shower, then Kazuichi showed up, we were both naked, we both started passionately kissing as we fondled each other, no penetration, but it was pure love ill tell you what

>iwn be popular on /drg/

Mikan!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

t. Remnant of Despair shitter

there were 15 of my former class mates and me
i vaguely remember people dying one after another until there were 3 left and one of us gunned down some shady guy

I love you!

So let's take these 16 Ultimate Talents from the tail end of the previous thread and do a little random number sorting to create a narrative, shall we? I randomised the order, and this is what we've got.

>Case 1 Victim: Ultimate Inventor
>Case 1 Culprit: Ultimate Dentist
>Case 2 Victim: Ultimate Reporter
>Case 2 Culprit: Ultimate Marketing Director
>Case 3 Victim: Ultimate Occupational Therapist
>Case 3 Victim: Ultimate Pop Star
>Case 3 Culprit: Ultimate Barrister
>Case 4 Victim: Ultimate Typist
>Case 4 Culprit: Ultimate Television Presenter
>Case 5 Victim: Ultimate Butcher
>Case 5 Culprit: Ultimate Fisherman
>Survivor: Ultimate Surveyor
>Survivor: Ultimate Dressmaker
>Survivor: Ultimate Electrician
>Survivor: Ultimate Chef
>Protagonist: Ultimate Lift Engineer

But being popular would require attention whoring, you don't want to be a whore, do you user?

>Ultimate Dentist
I don't even want to think about the execution

It was a strange dream that made me feel very sad when I woke up. I awoke inside of a killing game, and apparently I had an ultimate talent. Minutes and hours passed in seconds, and I started to bond with the other ultimates who were there. I think I was crushing on one at one point, and then when one of my buddies asked me a question I woke up. Four weeks or so of bonding with these strangers apparently never happened.

Back to my average life.

Every night I hope I go back to that strange place

I do

>all of his teeth fall out
Just like in my dreams!

Hope you're into Vore, user.

but I don't love you

Miu big family

getting stoned with rantaro!

Thanks user

Koko!
>First three posts are Junko related
Disgusting.

Kirumi letting all the guys use her orifices for dirty fucks while she cleans and they call her mummy.

Who's the mastermind though?

and I died first, nice

fuuuck case 3 victim

Can I make a request for smug murderer Kaedes?
Or bowling memes?

That's what you get for stealing Miu's talent.

Well, randomising AGAIN, and counting the first result of the list as the mastermind, it'd be...

>Ultimate Inventor

>Ultimate dentist is brought and strapped on a dentist chair
>little monokumas running around dressed up as dentists
>they pull all sorts of gadgets that drills your teeth and shit
>some monokumas pulls out the teeths while others are drilling it all in
>they show off the teeth, all of them have holes and removed
>they finish off with a big ass machine that drills through the whole head

When will you start using other than anthology pics again?

I had one with the convicted prisoners killing game.

I also had one where they made a v2 with relatives of all the cast from v3, including one of Rantaro's sisters, Korekiyo's batshit insane sister, Kaede's twin, Tenko's master (who never graduated high school but still attends), etc. Somebody had posted similar ideas before.

I also had one where I imagined they brought in a bunch of random losers, brainwashed them and made them over so that they thought they were characters from previous Dangans. They were all the jobbers too, so we had a killing game with NotLeon, NotKirumi, etc. Somebody else posted that idea before I think.

Being popular on /drg/ is like being the smelliest shit in a pile of feces.

I'm the case 2 victim, nice!

>this is the fate I go through

Shouldn't have killed the mastermind, senpai.

>I survive as the ultimate dressmaker

I guess my power is so useless that nobody even thinks twice about me.

maybe I'm the mastermind

Goodnight Mugifriends! It's 4am and I still have control of my life!

Which dangan would like, kiss and stuff?

I promise that if you suck my dick I'll make you a /drg/ star user.

Hifumi

Good night little murderer.

Kaede

What's wrong with them?

>Survive as Ultimate Chef

I only had two

>Teruteru asked me to bring lunch to his classmates
>except they're all over the world
>get myself a jet and fly to them
>Nidai and Akane are in Italy fighting
>Sonia and Gundham are dating in Paris with Souda not so far
>Hopeman found another island to chill on
>most of the others were chilling where their ultimate abilities would make more sense

Last dream had me finding monokumas in a shooter game that had nothing to do with Danganronpa

>Protagonist, ultimate lift engineer
>Every day we get a little bit higher! That's how a lift works!

Maki!

Mikan.

stuff?

I'm obsessed with Kaede!

>I kill the pop star waif and therapist
Twenty bucks says she cheated on me.

Is she getting drilled hard in her black hole or what?

Sakura

Yo, welcome to the 73rd Killing Game you bastards! As members of Team Danganronpa, let me give you a rundown of what happened last season.

>Our lead character, the Ultimate Lift Engineer, is an alright guy, pretty plain but we've written him so that he gets a big ego boost if he gets far enough into the game.
>Everyone walks out and explores the environment. Last season took place on a blimp, which wasn't too amazing for the fans and cost us a fair bit of money, so let's stick to the ground next time.
>With no way to escape other than to jump and fall to your death, everyone submitted to the rules of the killing game.
>Tensions rose around the third day when the Ultimate Inventor failed her latest attempt to escape the airship. They were visibly worried and shaken, poor thing.
>They plotted to murder someone, the dentist to be exact, but failed when they saw them charging at them. Dentist took out one of their tools and stabbed the poor sod right in the throat.
>Cue the investigation and some panicked lies, and looks like everyone was able to find the true murderer; the Ultimate Dentist
>Their execution was thought to be well done by the effects team but we got complaints from the audience. Basically we used one of those drill things to chip and crack all of their teeth open, then, we ripped into them with a variety of sharp tools. When they were nothing but a bloody pulp, we put a hard candy on top of them, to finish off the dentists treat.

Am I doing alright or should I stop? Also,
>tfw you were the ultimate hairdresser from last thread but just missed out

You get nightmares like that too?

I can already picture the Ultimate Barrister trying to kill one person because he thinks he's hot shit and can argue himself out of a tight corner, but after getting caught in the class trial he gets so mad that he murders the second victim in the trial ground after the closing argument.
Or maybe he could murder someone in the elevator a la Von Karma

Sakura would probably break your nose kissing.
Then apologize and have to be coaxed out of her room after holding up in there for a week.
There are no signs of tears.
Just a deep sadness.

Post Kaede's evil twin!

YAMEROO
>tfw got optometrist but didn't care to post it
>imagining Ultimate Optometrist Execution

Can someone explain the DR2 ending to me? I didn't get jackshit. I thought the whole "dude its just a simulation lmao" asspull was so they could revive the characters but it was just for the purpose of reviving junko? Why did the simulation start falling apart at the resort (when chaiki appears)? Was Mikan's disease really the remembering disease? Was Nagito's endgame really to aid the future foundation by killing the remnants of despair? Why didn't he just break the rules and kill everyone instead of using the class trial? How was the class trial gonna end the way he wanted? Who the fuck is Chiaki? Why is Togami still an asshole? Is Junko lying about being able to upload her avatar on the dead students? If so, did she delete the dead students' avatars? It sounds too good to be true, you could circumvent the whole "when you die in the simulation, you die in real life" thing as long as you keep up an avatar backup and upload that.

so many questions

>Ultimate Lawyer
trials would be fun

keep it goin

Watch the anime

SHOEICHI

I thought it was weird that none of the love hotel scenes had kissing when some of them implied fucking. I guess kissing is just too lewd, even if implied.

Kaede's boobies!

there's a DR2 anime? the spoiler-free guide doesn't recommend it
I know the DR1 anime doesn't clear up any unanswered questions but that's the way I want it, the game should explain everything that needs explaining

You know, like holding hands.
And cuddling.
And even saying they love you.

sleep tight Smoogie friend

Which Love Hotel scenes did you masturbate to? Be honest.

KEY-ROO-MII

None of them, because I still haven't seen any.

We should take her ahoge away.

I want to be the Ultimate Cocktease and blueball everyone at the Ultimate Academy because I'm still saving my virginity for my true love!

None of them are explicit or long enough.
But goddamn Angies.

Tenko's and Himiko's, Angie was good but I couldn't be bothered jerking it at the time.

Himikos

Anyone got the Virgin Souda VS Stacy Miu pic

That's how you get killed user.
Or if you murder someone that's how you get molestation machine v2 as your execution.

wait a minute, if I get it right, DR3 and DR V3 aren't the same?
so the DR3 anime is relevant to DR2 and not to DR V3?

Hoshi needs to stop awooing.

>Up and jerking it to some PG text
Man, guys are weird.

Keep it going, user!

Why aren't the other guys present? Hoshi is awoo'ing

I want a kitty Ouma!

user!
They're at least pg13.

Men are pretty strange sometimes.
Seems like they can masturbate to literally anything, even non-sexual stuff.

It's based on the sprite edit which only had those V3s.