/dg/ Destiny General

the absolute state of destiny: end game of destiny 2 is to play other games edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8A5rTKqo2Ns
youtu.be/XVON0vP8k4s
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo
youtu.be/vkOJ9uNj9EY
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHALLENGE MODE IS UP. I REPEAT DOGGOS CHALLENGE MODE IS UP

Akon and Young Jeezy, tryin to take it easy

>female titans

>about 10k xp from my third free bright engram on my third character
>all milestones done for the week

What is faction rally?

SOON

how they ruined factions in destiny 2

Where you pick a faction and turn in tokens to build rep, and whoever has the most rep at the end wins. But it doesnt work like that since bungo rigs it. Example, dead abortion won last time even though they had a cap for turn ins but another faction didnt.

So it's like a special vendor with cool shit?

That stream can't come soon enough. Give me a reason to play this game goddamn it.

Do keys reset on weekly reset?

I did the raid up until Calus, but we cannot move past. Rest of the group already went to bed. What do?

Not anymore. Enjoy your useless and duplicate legendaries, duplicate Exotics and useĺess tokens..

just dont play until the dlc like everyone else not on the peecee shiney new object honeymoon phase

does recovery shorten the time until the healing kicks in?

>"feel free to kill yourself"

Who fucking wrote this story?

>being a colesolecuck in the year of our lord, 2017
user, why do you sin?

Yes, shortens the time until recovery kicks in and increases how fast you recover. The difference between 10 recovery and 1 recovery, when damaged at the same time, is the difference between regenning back to full health vs. being at 1/4. Someone has a webm, I don't think I have it saved, showing the difference.

Is it just me or does the gun selection for faction rally suck fucking cock?

Is it reset yet?

Yup.
You essentially do it for thhe shaders.

just you. you are the only one with that opinion and you should cross post your query on reddit because of your unique opinion

new monarchy has best fashion

which faction do I choose

I thought I had another 40 minutes before the reset.

you're mom LOL

Whichever you think has the best looking gear

All I care about are the weapons for now. Which faction has got the best weapon selection? mostly play my hunter btw
[/spoiler]if they all suck I'm going for New Monarchy because of them shaders[/spoiler]

One per character.
Doesn't matter who wins.
Don't have to worry about shaders.

>FWC has the best flavor
>but the absolute worst looking gear and shaders

what do

Not him but I already have my armor that I like. And my weapons that are strong as fuck.

FWC has a nice pulse rifle but it's a pulse rifle. NM shaders look nice af

>Factions do not reward unique gear save for reskin of shit they picked up and drew their logos on it
>FWC is Clown-tier
>Dead orbit are blasting Linkin Park turned up to eleven
>New Monarchy have a Kangz-tier obsession with bling

It's all fucking worthless

>picking cotton for massa Asher Mir
>he makes a comment about how Jalal was right all along
>Asher is a Dead Orbit fag

It's like someone went out of their way to make the worst fucking character in Destiny.

Anyone know if any of the faction armor gives recovery on hunters? Cause thats the faction i will sign up my retard on.

Pulse rifles used to be god tier, user. They could be again.

Im asher rickkkkk! ;^)

Guantlet is CM this week. Both go in, only 1 leaves and has to be fast to dunk, once that happens guy inside is braped out and do it over again. Last portion no one can die. CM complete.

>anteater all the time forever

BONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>joining FWC
youtu.be/8A5rTKqo2Ns

>can't decide on what faction to join

new monarchy is the objective correct choice

Toss a coin. Head: New Monarchy. Tails: FWC

Dead Orbit is for cowards and faggots.

>Dead Orbit
youtu.be/XVON0vP8k4s

>New Monarchy
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

>Future War Cult
youtu.be/vkOJ9uNj9EY

What if my whole clan is joining Dead Orbit?

>FWC
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

I'm taking FWC and you can't stop me

good lad

then quit

Join a clan that isn't a bunch of cowards and faggots.

If you wear all black clothes and still wear loose pants then you should join Dead Orbit lmao

>Embed]
ok good that fits me, glad i won't be needing to leave my clan.

So am i gonna be called an idiot for wanting to join Dead Orbit just for the fact i like the weapons their giving?
Also the Warlock armor is not that bad IMO.

No one needs to know which faction you pick.
You don't have to wear their emblem or mark/bond/cloak. The game just gives you a small buff in the character menu.

So what is the challenge mode this week and what's the conditions and does anyone even give a fuck?

FWC gives recovery
NM gives mobility
DO gives resilience

sauce: /r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6zpmcn/all_current_armor_sets/

Please help, I hate Io and asher.

>Really like Nightstalker but don't have Orpheus Rig
>Find Celestial Nighthawk from an exotic engram

What do

Hot shit, thanks user!

>during the red war
>FWC saw it coming, had defenses set up, held back the cabal long enough for citizens to get to safety
>NM had stockpiled resources and supplies, to help the refugees once they escaped the city
>DO was off fucking around listening to the cure, didn't notify the city of the cabal invasion force even though that was their job with their ships, and didn't lend a hand during the defense

read the fucking thread

>massa Asher Mir
Those days are gone noobish, your people are free men now.

We may be free from Asher Mir, but we still bend the knee to Master Rahool

does this game actually punish you for remaking your class

Just b ursalf

>he hasn't grown fat from friendship yet
Why?

>all black gear
>all black weapons

I’ve waited too long for this day. Long live DO

Then New Monarch that all you fashion fags like so much sucks. FWC FTW

anyone wanna do a last minute nightfall?

Tel#1342

it's already been reset.
This is more like first minute.

soon brother soon we will bask in it

ah, dang

I'm down. RiddleMeThat#1797

At work still, what planet is the public event milestone on this week? Please say titan.

Nessus

Nessus. Hope you like cabal drills, vex plants vs. zombies, and glimmer drills.

What light level is considered the minimum for the raid? The Director says 260, but the director tends to be a fucking liar.

Ehh i think i will just kill myself.

>there’s a very high chance the reset milestones not raise me to 290 from 286
>won’t even be able to do the prestige mode raid

so this is it huh? Time to end it

>nothing is different from the challenge mode
>people say this because they default to the full retard, more running, full rotation method.

the real challenge mode parameters are you can only step on a platform once per phase. but during the phase you do, you can step on as many as you like.

>todays faction event: extra tokens from destroying supplies and looting chests in lost sectors in the EDZ
>have done 2 lost sectors, one high value target, and one heroic event, all right outside Devrim's church, all in the span of 10 - 15 minutes
>22 tokens

damn, was it this easy on console?

there’s zero chance you won’t be 292 at least if not just run the normal mode raid again

Alright, we'll have two for nightfall on PC in a moment. anyone else? I for one would like to get this done then go to bed.

I’ll be back in 7 hours user you better not be telling me sweet lies

I need my prestige calus reskins

I'm down Timeezy#6288

Is it possible to have power level 300 blues drop or is it always 5 below your base power level?

5 below your base power level.
so yes it is.

You can get a base power of 305? I thought 300 was the cap without mods.

Can I get this armor through faction rally?

It is

no, better wait for next time

Oh shit I forgot about daylight savings. Reset is 4 AM now? I can squeeze in a lot more time before work now

That was fucking two days ago user, whens the last time you left the house?

According to some chart I read there's some fuckery going on at 305 where blues get bumped up above the normal curve, so once you get to 305 all your drops will be optimum infusion fodder.

>30 minutes in
>67 tokens

jesus, is it 20 tokens per turn in like the other vendors? can probably crank out the max turn ins in a few hours.

Does faction rally stuff roll over at all? Eg if i'm half way through a rep level with a faction come next rally and I go with that faction again will that progress maintain?

Hand in my 80-odd tokens now or save up all week and spam tokens on the last day?

spam last day, (or at least after all milestones complete) thus ensuring your highest plevel and greatest reward.