Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DWtcEdBqsI
youtube.com/watch?v=BXu2qWnqmPA
youtube.com/watch?v=RVv8LOb96Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which book

>le cringe
*le sigh*

I'm the guy defending GITS, but yeah stage scenery and level of detail is higher on SF and PD compared to GITS; but GITS still gets the atmosphere right, it's more minimalistic but it works.

Do sinkholes daily, extend dung challenges and you will do it in 2 weeks

anyone on this board actually own an FM Towns Marty?

you can, but 1. cluster bombs don't work 2. the bombs have an offset so they travel further and take longer the higher you go 3. it's a gimmicky feature anyway when homing missiles exist

is the sc1 is better meme true?
i've only played sc2.
but team games suck. every 4s game ends with mass carriers.
makes me a little nostalgic for wc3 because it was insanely well balanced. and it had 4 races..

>t.virgin

Well, as long as you're consistent, I guess. I thought FE8 did the two protagonist thing better than FE7, at least.

Abel Baxter

Seriously?
No fucking shit lol.
That's why I asked.

thats what i did on my first playthrough as a kid. I didnt know all the game breaking abilities like ramza yelling at himself.

>who would have thought that connection between burgers and japs was really bad

Somebody will need to post a reminder when it's time to make the next thread.

Not him but I already have my armor that I like. And my weapons that are strong as fuck.

Reported for meta discussion.

Grew up on SB16
Rocking AWE64 Gold in my retro pc

As an invader, I don't expect you to fight me one by one.

However, don't expect me to just jog back to the bonfire with you so you can gank me 1vX.

Just play through the level normally.

Describe her activities here

vocaroo.com/i/s0DWtcEdBqsI

Which Halloween node is best for farming reverse scales?

>Greadius
*Gradius. Excuse the typo

thank god there's a general consensus that this game is good, i thought this board was filled with weird contrarians

>I've yet to experience one anti-social person here.
Where would that be?

Koopa free running.

holy shit Unity I love you but what in the loving fuck is up with your textures for the 1.8 stones how did you manage to make them look even worse

maller is cute though

She was hot in S1 though. And i wouldn't call her style dyke. Actually S1 Chloe clothes are my favorite.
But to each their own

watch b0aty being dry on guthan's platebody

I'd love to see a project like OpenMW or GemRB gain traction for the Dark Engine

Because Vyrnhole Vyrn is coming next April Fools.

Siero will be the last ever Grand limited released

The next Grand is SSR Pommern (Wind). After that we are getting SSR Cain (Earth).

The trial SSR is playable Lich.

what mod?

I'll do you one better

I guess it's due to different social things. Close contact like hugs is fairly normal here, but maybe not there.

Ayla DOES freak out and talk about Robo if you have him in your party. You've clearly never seen that cutscene.

it wasn't a spin out, it was understeer

>really hate horror games, uninstall every game that scares me
>enjoying HL2
>go to black mesa, they tell me that ravenholm exists bit is not need to go
>shit happens
>"Hey, you can go out if you cross the fucking zombie village with no weapons"

Back in the late 90s our computer just had a bog standard soundblaster, it was possibly even a clone.

>Crawl
Fucking loved Hotline Miami 1&2 so much. Wanted to play Crawl but don't have any friends lol.

I was a FIFA kid but Winning Eleven was so much better than the rest

ISS is Winning Eleven-Nintendo ver.

How are you expected to find the deep woods without having watched the E3 play session?

>retextures for basic brushwork and very low poly models
dont do this

He has severe dyslexia and autism.
Nintendo really can't be taking an extra couple of years with each game to take into consideration mentally handicapped people, and make suitable and diverse adjustments accordingly.

>mobileposter is a complete and total fucking retard who does nothing but shit up every thread they're in
like clockwork

ALEXANDER

I wish they bring back Base Conversations. It was the best thing to do for characters that would be otherwise irrelevant later in the story.

Either that or the town conversations that Echoes have.

Different people will have different preferences.

Nintendo world cup now thats what im talking about! Ever played the japanese original? I fucking soccer on steroids youre gonna love it

No, in the sought after game you can move only one type of objects and you can not freely move them, only vertically and horizontally.

Some heavy implications here, kiddo.

>tfw it's not much better in Korea
>tfw I have a longterm Korean gf

>Tongue of the Fatman

I remember a guy trying to explain this game to me one time. The more he described it, the more it sounded like insane bullshit.

But it was all real.

Draw something from memory

did you mean to post that? who the fuck comes up with shit like this

how do we solve the collectorcuck problem?

>needing more than one runepage when you can change them all the time even in champion select

Nice, hopefully we get more PS4 ports in the future. I'm not buying that outdated shit

ah damn, i totally forgot about THIS song in particular. thanks for the thread. woulda been a long time before i 'membered this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXu2qWnqmPA

>brutalized
>BRUTALIZED

you missed a great opportunity to mix the topics up together. nice setup though, is that a model m?

When you buy old games the money doesn't even go to the developers anymore, it's just going to go to whatever shareholder owns the rights. There is literally nothing wrong with pirating retro games.

>What is Doom
>What is Wolfenstein 2
At least do some research user geez

>a good game
I'll be the judge of that.

Me. But I was 5.

>the virgin chad

Roll

As an invader, I don't expect you to fight me one by one.

However, don't expect me to just jog back to the bonfire with you so you can gank me 1vX.

Just play through the level normally.

>try to do something
>fail
>waahhhhhh!!!
>that's ok little snowflake what matters is you tried
>here's your participation trophy

Yeah well I have my private rank from classic on my priest complete with achievement to proof it. Top that!

Same.

Glad I managed to get one cheap as they're going for silly money these days.

bump

yep, mage

our games are Japanese knock-off
not Muricuck shit

Cute! Keep practicing!

Rad Racer

Probably the hardest game I've ever beat, period. Sure it's easy if you cheat with continues, but doing all 8 races in one flawless run is balls hard and stressful. Lost all feeling in my fingers that final race damn near.

If I could make love to opinions, I'd be a considerate and tender lover to yours, and would also make it breakfast the following morning.

If I remember correctly he still working on it but slowly because college.

They can actually achieve above 100%.

Use Disc Juggler

Anti-waifufags are just as autistic as waifufags, if not moreso

The camera, the lack of challenge until the very last part of the game, and some moves being waggle only.

Oh hi there AVGN.

Thanks, yeah it's crazy how the price jumps that much for sealed copies, like the other user said I never expected FF2 to be expensive

>converting actual good cards that you only have 1 copy of
You're retarded

post source you fuck

It's just my autism.
Rubyfriend*

I want her to be placed in charge of the Warhammer IP.

That was partially why I put the ">Every other game I didn't mention" part

Because my sinistro deck is fucking useless now and i'm upset about it.

There's a cultural reason to it as well, i.e. "local specialties" (not street-wise but town-wise). Here in my place we have a town that's famous for leather shoes. That sort of thing.

>Pick Peach
You're a girl. Not because Peach is one. But because that floaty mechanic is babby mode.
>Pick Luigi
You're a baller. Run fast, jump high, dreams cast, never die.
>Pick Mario
Nobody picked Mario.
>Pick Toad
Nobody picked Toad.

Anyone have concept art from Gold Box, Eye of the Beholder and similar old games? Was concept art ever released for such games?

don't give advice anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=RVv8LOb96Mc

You’re a good guy user

filia is fit

it seems like a lot of effort just to do that.

>>dress break
Tell me more.

No, it legitimately felt like he didn't want to be there. He was paying more attention to donations and the chat than the actual game. It didn't come off as standard Cr1tikal at all.