/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Blizzcon dropped a bunch of stuff recently
>new map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>South Korea won the world cup, what a shock
>a whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>Holy shit guys, Kiddie Land!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>New offensive healer, "Moira," coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>New cinematic, "Honor and Glory"
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
>yes, the armor will be one of the new skins

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU37ltp-1VE
i.imgur.com/OBhUvFC.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post barbarian zarya lewds or fanart.

Moira makes me very hot and bothered

I wish I was joking.

BRITS ARE GAY

These metas keep getting worse. I miss the old days, when you killed something it stayed dead and didnt get resurrected in 2 seconds

>tfw still no punk rock Junkrat skin

Here comes T.Racer?

Kill mercy first

>Junkensteins Revenge just ended
>new character is an actual mad scientist

Imagine if she wore Junkenstein's outfit

loser

hello where are the
memes

So how often do you think the Talon members engage in massive orgies
I think once a week at least

BRIDE OF JUNKENSTEIN 2018
GET HYPE

How do you want your overwatch senpaitachi?

>mercys healing was green
>we had far more/better sniping positions
>torb was OP

Overwatch-Early Development Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=sU37ltp-1VE

Should I just insta-lock dps If I wanna climb from low plat into diamond? Most of the time I'm forced into picking tank or off-healer but I feel that I have the biggest impact when I play dps. I wanna hear from people who managed to solo-climb. Also I refuse to play Mercy.

How long was Doomfist in PTR?

I've played with and against Moira. I've never yet tried her myself because I'm always put in matches that are already ongoing.

She will definitely change the meta when she comes out, she's an anti flank healer and if you're going toe to toe with her you better make sure you kill her before she notices you or you're being pocketed because there's no way to effectively kill her when you have her attention. She also has a thin ass hitbox, possibly even a bit thinner than Mercy or Widow.
Her heal is strong as fuck especially if it's accompanied by a healing ball not to mention her heal leaves a small heal over time effect, on the other hand, her damage ball will fuck you up if you neglect it, you may think that it might pass through you but surprise, surprise it bounced off a wall and ready to suck the ever living shit out of you.
Her mobility is also strong in a sense that you can't tell where she'll pop up unlike Tracer or Reaper.
Her Ult is honestly a bit mediocre both heal and damage-wise, it's useful for denying area because who the fuck doesn't avoid a huge ass laser beam.
All in all she seems a pretty solid healer who has a lot of options to control the fight, and I hope she get released the way she is right now.

The only problem I think she'll probably have is that it'll probably attract shitters who'll never heal anyone. There are people out there that uses her

>kills mercy
>doesnt matter Roadhog who has 2x EHP than any other hero comes around and hooks you from behind

no memes

rumor has it sombra has a caboose to be reckoned with
how many layers of encryption do you think she keeps it under???

FUAAARRRK BROOOS
ITS HABBENIN

WE OVERWATCH ESPORTS
GET CONNECTED
GET SOCIAL
TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS

>getting hooked at all

t. esports kike

this one was 20 seconds earlier so fuck off

Are you good with tracer/genji or do you play more traditional DPS like Soldier because Soldier is never a bad pick. Also Dva is a badass DPS now.

A MAN OF TASTE

May you find your evil irish waifu irl

Apparently you can click X on the Esports ad on the Battlelauncher.
You can't do it on other panels.

Glad the code monkeys see OW Esports as a joke

Sorry not today.

artist?

source please

you've always been able to click that panel off

how will overwatch esports ever recover?!

Yeah I've noticed that if you find yourself in a room with Moira as Tracer you've gotta just get the fuck away if you don't want to die. The ball damage is fast and for only 150 HP it deals it fast.

Reaper is dead
Window is So cold no one would enjoy it
Sombra uses her jailbroken hyper-vibes
Moira is asexual
and doomfist is into looting and raping white women

so... not often

>solo queue'd my way from bronze to gold

jesus fucking christ

never again

never playing solo from here on out. i bet climbing gold->plat solo is worse than the last two combined

>Now travelling to Illios

as a lucio main, this map fuels me

>implying Sombra isn't into really crazy shit that requires a partner

Most girls like to be hit a little bit but Sombra would get off on being properly beaten

too bad duo queue leads to disparity in SR gains.
Your friend will get 20 while you get 35
eventually you cant queue together

No shame stacking from now on. Half the people in Plat couldn't climb out of silver on their own I bet. A lot of people inflated from constantly playing with friends or having leftover SR from Season 2 when fucking everyone was Plat.

No doomfist is into being overnerfed and never fixed

wtf i love moira now

i need the salsa comrade

tfw Irish living in Australia and moira's accent makes me homesick

I'd like to reckon with that caboose nawmean

Was she at Blizzcon this year? She and her son are big WoW fans

The fuck does dodging hooks have to do with e-sports?

>stuck in 2900-3100 SR HELL
I have no doubt this is the worst SR for solo queue, god i miss being in master

Fuck off esports shill stop posting here

Hard to say, she's always cosplaying

Someone post the Ahnuld image please

You know the one

So what's the verdict on Moira?

>play for 3 hours last night
>end up with 50 less SR than when I started

How do I get out of Gold

IMAGINE

Jeff is so fucking gay. miss me with that homo wrist snap in the beginning.

I should make an account called Bungee Gum and one trick Moira

3 week iirc. But he had plenty of bugs that needed correcting and no cosmetics. Moira is essentially done already so she might only be there for two week, especially Sidney the PTR changed are minor at best

Level 1 hell is 1900-2100
Level 2 hell is 2900-3100

Level 99 hell is High Masters. It is unfuckingbelievable how hard it is to climb there. Stylosa has had an account stuck there for half a year. It's the tier where mistakes will still get made but never go unpunished. Every round comes down to one fucking misplay, usually not even a super obvious one.

cute

Lame

Why is she so cute, /owg/?

Moira is definitely not a solo healer like Mercy. She may have some of the weakest overall effective healing out of any of the supports.

Niche like Sombra but not nearly as impactful as her

Yeah, I know what you mean. When it comes to communication for me I just keep it to the wheel. Thanks, ultimate ready, that's about it. I don't even have need healing bind to a key, if the support won't see me I'll just scur away for a healthpack somewhere or fight in low cover. People's ego get blown up real quickly as you said at higher rankings.

Another fun thing with Lucio is that you reach a point after awhile where you're good to duel players 1o1 and end up winning. It's pretty exhilarating as it has to be a faultless fight or I'm toast. And a little bit of luck. Okay half luck, but still a lot of fun.

Dva's great. I've always wanted her to be a bit more mechwarrior so I'm happy with the rocket ability she has now. Would have preferred big fucking greenlasers but this is a welcome change. She too has been stealing time away from my characters, and I can tell from checking out Moira that she will do so as well. I'm very happy that Pharah is in this game, doubly so when I read that Goodman said she's build with (mostly) Tribes principles in mind. When I played in open beta I could not stop smiling after discovering her. Visual/character wise she's fucking perfect, A no-nonsense Egyptian Samus rocket soldier girl with a little bit of Shazbot in her. Couldn't ask more for that. Sure her personality is a bit missing because they're slow as molasses on the story department but we'll cross that bridge once we'll get there. And she's voiced by one of my favorite japanese voice actresses

I hope they'll introduce a scout or spy character in this game someday, Maybe some unholy combination between Lucio and Tracer? I could see it work. Would be funny to see such a creature racing around with a plasma gun.
I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such a long string of text but I found it only fitting to do so in return, thank you user, talks like these are pretty rare. Time for bed for me.

newest waifu

are you having a stroke?

>mfw that absurd pairing of Sym/Mei/Zarya in a bizarre polyamorous transgender relationship

Her heal needs some sort of feedback. It heals for so little that even when I'm spraying it at friendlies I'm not sure if I'm making 'contact' or not.

>went back to college this semester
>met a guy in class who plays Overwatch
>ask him his rank
>he's currently grandmaster
>I go "holy shit dude, you must play a lot"
>he says "yeah...I pretty much have no life"

this black guy in my SR range keeps showing up in my games playing orisa and role-playing a sassy black grandma so now i love orisa

What does everyone think of Moira in the PTR?

She's absolutely a secondary healer. Honeslty unless someone finds some crazy good things with her, I don’t see her getting picked much over the likes of Zen

>Hacked Sombra healthpacks seen through walls on teammates screens

Just so everybody knows. It already does this. Use them

>Madea as Orisa

Do want

>People don't know about this

how? they fucking glow through walls

Did you guys start dating?

Doesn’t it play the same sound cue as Mercy?

Is his favourite movie Big Momma's House?

Ana was the worst support until the PTR showed us Moira, if that answers your question.

If you can't, you belong there

Her damage is patheic as well

Literally how do you fight against a spam comp

That's retarded

Sym belongs to Sombra everyone knows that

I've only played her in 6v6 Moira mode but I pretty much could only do damage with spamming orb. Even then that was pretty slow.

A perfectly coordinated dive. Killing the Junkrat is an absolute must

>Support doesn't do much damage

what a twist

I want momra to suck me dry then blow her big yellow piss-stream all over me!

>he hasn't been raped to death by Zenyatta's balls

She's so cool.
And FGC fans too. I think she was at EVO this year too, cosplaying it up. Hidden in plain sight.

>implying slow floaty robot man can hit jet set radio boy

>Doomfist
>not into getting anally ravaged
Remember user. He was a prison bitch.

>kill mercy first
>match just started
>got a pick on enemy solider who just ran out of spawn
>rezzed
>"kill mercy first"
You're a fucking idiot

Same. It doesnt help that I wasvery close to my aunt (who was also thin and loved having long nails)when I was younger and there are spots of memory in my mind but we were like mother/son sometimes.

Resource bar needs to be filled

>19 seconds to kill someone

I think Cait is hotter, as an irish gurl but Moira's nice. Actually I think I genuinely like her.

About those asking for source, since I'm the one who shared it yesterday (with the corn censorship):

i.imgur.com/OBhUvFC.png

You're not telling the truth. That .webm is from reddit and its constantly being mouseclicked.

>>Support doesn't do much damage
Remember the original Ana?

artist?