Overwatch General - /owg/

Amari Edition
>Blizzcon dropped a bunch of stuff recently
>new map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>South Korea won the world cup, what a shock
>a whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New hybrid map, "Blizzard World," coming soon
[YouTube] [COMING SOON] Blizzard World | New Hybrid Map | Overwatch

>New offensive healer, "Moira," coming soon
[YouTube] [NEW HERO COMING SOON] Introducing Moira | Overwatch
[YouTube] [NEW HERO COMING SOON] Moira Origin Story | Overwatch (origin story)

>New cinematic, "Honor and Glory"
[YouTube] Overwatch Animated Short | “Honor and Glory”
>yes, the armor will be one of the new skins

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2235485
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post barbarian zarya lewds or fanart

We have two threads, which one?

OP Here;
Go to the other one, it was made 14 seconds earily I've messed up the links on this one too.

Does someone has sauce on this pic?

Here comes T.Racer!

loser

The Mercy bullshit in this game is genuinely becoming upsetting to play against.

>You are practically throwing if you don't have a Mercy and the enemy does.
>Easiest hero in the game to play. Even more braindead than Torbjorn.
>Undo's any entryfrag or skillshots with the press of a button, no effort or risk involved.

I shame anyone I meet irl who tells me they main Mercy now. Fuck this hero.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mercy. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the positioning will go over a typical player's head. There’s also mercy's resurect, which is deftly woven into the game balance- the impact in the game is incredibly subtle, slightly tilting a team fight in your favour for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this kit, to realise that they’re not just pressing E- they have a deep impact on the GAME. As a consequence people who dislike mercy trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the mechanical skill in mercy's ultimate ability “valkyrie,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as they struggle to micro healing, repositioning and resurect. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a mercy tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

That rick and morty pasta doesn't really worth with other IPs you knuckle dragging ghetto ape.

female junkrat when

>New Map
>New Hero
When? Will they be playable on PTR alter today?

theyre on prt now

really? yay. Can't wait to get off work.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2235485

I'm really stressed out /owg/. I guess solo queueing just doesn't work. There are a fuck ton of retards in comp. I did everything to fit the team's composition by changing heroes but I can't be both tank and healer the same time. Ironically, most of the time my teammates are koreans. Aren't they supposed to be good at this game? I'll forever be bronze.

Daily reminder that this is the reason to live.

Cool blog where do I subscribe

>Moira's tether can latch on at 21 fucking meters away

I wanna date Tracer!

>play ranked
>win 7 lose 3
>Diamond again like every single season

>Get decent placement W/R for once, 7 wins and 3 ties, when they've changed placement games to have less of an impact
>Only gain 150 SR from where I ended last season
What's even the point of having 10 placement games when it barely has an effect on your SR? Just make it 3 or 5 games or something

Bill: One of my favourite parts about working on Overwatch is that we got to do new tech. So our engine is completely in-house, custom built by John Lafleur, our former lead engine programmer, now tech director. It’s been a labour of love. Blizzard games are so different game to game, so when we set out with Overwatch, we’re looking at our requirements and building our engine off of those. It’s written in C++, we have an internal scripting language called statescript; which is how we empowered Jeff to do crazy things in game.

They literally retardified the engine to make Jeff (a guy with a degree only in fine arts) able to make any changes he wants.

>i cannot be both a healer and a tank
>team already has a tank
>also, implying roadhog is a tank at all
Be a good healslut and get carried by your Korean teammates

new bread migrate

#
It's been the only thing recently that keeps me going

MOIRA IS NOT A DPS
QUIT FUCKING TRYING TO BE RAMBO YOU GINGER CUNT
HEAL YOUR FUCKING TEAM

>tfw dont want mercy nerfed because girls will stop playing this game and it decreases my chances of getting e-pussy

dude, plenty of girls play lucio and reaper

>implying you were getting any to begin with

>their team has three masters with one who used to be top 500
>our team has all unranked
epic

>implying any gurl gamer mercy mains play alone

If you are actually stuck in Bronze you deserve to be there. Any good player could carry themselves out of it.

>nearly 400 SR up from a lil over a week ago
Possible to hit diamond?

>disconnect from game just as we're about to win
>reconnect and win the game
>lose 50 SR

why is this the system?

>Season 7
>Game is barely a year old

What the fuck are they even doing

OP being a loser and bumping his own thread that got created too late so he can re-use it once the legitimate thread dies.

Holy shit you are desperate as fuck to have Pharah in the OP.

Pharniggers are the worst fanbase in OW, literal autistics.

>say to Moira, "Ult, I'll nano and pocket you"
>she timidly tries to poke at the choke
>Sombra begging for heals right next to a mega she could hack

PTR was a mistake.

>So new he doesnt know how to check unique IPs