How do I into financial independence?

How do I into financial independence?

Get a job

Not independence from your parents or the goverment. Working yourself without being employed by anyone.

Represent a product that there is a demand for.

How do I into representing demanded products?

Are you sure you don't want a boss?

based on these
you need someone to tell you what to do.

How do I into wanting a boss

>Not independence from your parents or the goverment. Working yourself without being employed by anyone.

You're still dependent on clients to give you money. Clients become your new boss.

>How do I into representing demanded products?

Looks like you ask stupid, broad questions and clearly at the stage where you are unable to enter (your definition) of financial independence.

Ok, shitposting aside, I got atleast some experience in 'making money online'.

I made like 4k with affiliate marketing in 2 months which bought be a nice phone and laptop. I promoted my sites via fb ads and made like 200 daily while it lasted. Then my ads acc got terminated :(

I will change ad networks soon to some onclick shit and use my amazing html css skills to create a few landing pages for dating offers, those usually convert pretty well.

Pic related is just my little passive "income" i make from a few decently ranked yt vids.

Anyone else experienced with cpa?

don't.

best advice someone would ever give you about cpa.

how much were you spending to run fb ads?

CPA is pretty much the only "make money online fast" scheme that works.

I got 200% ROI on my first fb ads attempt with no experience whatsoever

Started with a 10$ daily budget and slowly raised up to 100$ daily.
At the peak I made like 250$ a day = 150$ profit.

Pic related is the shit i promoted, normally people don't share their niches but like i said, my acc got terminated anyway.

powerball

Do people still keep falling for this shit?

I mean. It's 2017, people are more savvy about Internet than 10 years ago.

Don't overestimate normie intelligence.

People are fucking stupid.

yeah, the ability to use the internet isn't limited to those with common sense unfortunately

>
teach me!

Why exactly did your acc get terminated?

Learn web design, create lps and bank hard.

Promoting "FREE RESOURCES IN CLASH ROYALE" doesn't really work well with their terms of service.

OP while we're asking stupid questions, how does one grow an ad acc long enough without being targeted from the beginning, so U can make decent profit before they give you the boot?

I just used my actual fb account which was aged, had friends and posts and was always only accessed from the same ip so mine survived for like 3 weeks

OP why not scale a shit load of other accs, apply Ur ads, and have a set of accs not used so when the first few close your already making new ones plus the ones you didn't use. Then just rinse and repeat.

Because the paypal acc i used is banned as well, and I'm too lazy to use alternate payment methods. I got other plans anyway.