Therapeutic Coconspired Manslaughter Edition
Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Please refrain from killing yourself user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aKwyquJB
youtube.com/watch?v=11ugBwEcB5A
youtu.be/CTyb5cWvWOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Sayori.

Out run my gun

New thread! I hope this post is up at the top so everyone can know how much I love Yuri!

First for good night /DDLC/ I am out of gas

Was fun staying up all night with you

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late
- Attempts At Demon Summoning/Communication
- Creating Tulpas With An Unhealthy Mind

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I am not the person who usually does this

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Good night friend

So over age drinking is fine? Good.

faster than (you)r bullet

It's 4:30 in the morning, why are you even here?

What's wrong, user?

WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD

My dog won't shut up.

Good Evening, Everyone!
It's time for the word of the thread!
Let's try "Crystal" tonight! Hopefully using more versatile words can help more anons get their creative juices flowing! If you want to write a poem, consider this word a suggestion if you're having trouble coming up with a subject or theme! Remember, keep your sleep schedule healthy!
Monika?!

1:30 here, but you are right. I've gotta go to class in the morning

Have a Natuski fic.
I'm just piggybacking off the actual game for this first part, though.

pastebin.com/aKwyquJB

I tried playing it and why is it so boring?

I don’t like reading monologue for dozen minutes only to be given simple choice between three things.

Illusion of being your average VN.

It's 10 AM here in yurop

Keep playing

Sounds like visual novels aren't really your thing.

>actually goes by the name of Erika
I can't believe I meme'd another user into doing this

I work third shift so I'm up this late even on my days off.

Nothings wrong. I'm just playing video games.

>another user
Are you talking about Richard or are you confusing the one user for two?

God I wish that actually happened.

Guys, Yuri is my one true waifu but lately i've been finding Sayori cuter and cuter.

Is this what masochism feels like?

Act I is fantastic because, in trying to replicate a stereotypical VN, Dan accidentally struck gold.
Act II+ sucks because, outside of "muh meta spooks", it doesn't really have anything interesting to say.

Pretty nice

the only thing I know is that I was the first to bring up that blonde monika should be called Erika and now whoever posted called themselves that on their own

You should play YMK.

this fucking video is why I played ddlc
youtube.com/watch?v=11ugBwEcB5A
>as soon as me mentioned spoilers I stopped, played the entire game, then returned and had a laff

Downvoted.

Visiting Sayori on the weekends!
She's still in bed!
She says she doesn't want to get up!
Nothing is worth it!
Wrapping the blanket all around her, she barely protests!
Picking her up as she groggily tries to complain and push you!
No can do, Sayori!
Carrying her to the living room and setting her by your side on the sofa!
Putting on your favorite anime to watch with her!
Cuddling with her burrito form!
Sayori mumbling a thank you as she looks a little happier!

Good to know!

It became crystal clear to me,
looking in my glass today,
that life’s increased transparency,
had whittled “me” away,

But it is such a small thing,
when I am here with you,
I hope that if you’re here to stay,
may the real me join you, too?

Where can I find a depressed gf to carry around in burrito form?

Don't listen to this user, the game is really bad. Even for VN standards, it has no substance.

Here.

Tumblr, you'll need to like fatties and get ripped to carry them though

Is htis game a supersigil to summon author’s waifu to the real world?

>another youtuber that went after Yuri

London?

See, that's why I specifically mentioned the word "carry".
I'm not very strong, user.

Are you memeing

No.

Well, she is the most conventionally attractive.
I liked her in my first playthrough.

>nothing interesting to say
You mean besides the fact that the worsening state of the girls gives you a deeper understanding of what they were dealing with in Act 1, and what caused them to act the way they do? You know, character development?

Roses are yellow violets are jello.
Crystals are shiny if you like diamonds you are piney.
I'm awesome.

The end.

>tfw Monika wrote her way into your heart
>tfw Monika will never write her way onto your dick

I enjoyed it. It's not super long, but the story was touching enough.

The few interesting things that it does are simply building upon concepts introduced in Act I, and even that's done in a very superficial way, as the game gives way for "muh meta".

But you got the most chances with Sayori

No, the game is genuinely bad. First route I did was student council president girl. Thought she was cute at first but holy hell was she a terrible person. Next I did the white haired chick who I genuinely felt bad for, but her story makes no sense. Maybe it's just a Japanese thing, but how the hell would she be bullied that bad without anyone doing anything about it. And it ends with you both leaving that school? Fucking retarded. Never did the lolis route because when I tried going through it a third time I realized what a shit bag I would be for ignoring the white haired girl.

Fuck YMK.

I don't see how it can be seen as touching. It was nonsensical garbage.

More like coded her route into your game

Get yourself a VR headset and import Monika into a VR H-game.

Neko had the best H scenes, and on her ending she walks up some stairs in the sky to the fairy kingdom or some shit.

>Maybe it's just a Japanese thing
I mean it's a commentary on how shitty Japanese schools are in regards to bullying, so it's not actually as outlandish as it seems from the outside.
>Leaving school is fucking retarded.
Eh, not really. There are options outside of traditional schooling, which is part of the point, and it makes sense as a way to wrap up the story.

Yuri!!!

Wait, she's legitimately from another world? I thought she was just a crazy loli that needed hot dickings.

Besides, I doubt her H scene can beat eloping with the president chick to a hotel where you choke her out while railing her from behind until the balcony breaks and you both fall into the fountain below. Fucking absurd, but still kinda funny in its absurdity.

After almost killing best girl in her route, along with all the other shit they did, the way that route ends makes no sense. The tone is all over the place.

I stayed up all night going for a walk in downtown Salem, MA, then typing a story. I just couldn't bring myself to go to bed.

Yuri!

Best doki.

>simply building upon concepts introduced in Act I
Yeah, that's what I said. I guess I don't see what the problem is when it continues to build on things previously introduced which you seemed to like, but to each their own.

But try not to make objective statements about subjective subjects unless you're going to explain your reasoning in depth.

>Maybe it's just a Japanese thing, but how the hell would she be bullied that bad without anyone doing anything about it.
Considering the sheer amount of anime/manga/VNs that depict this exact scenario, along with all the different testimonials I've read about how permissive Japanese schools tend to be of bullying, I think it's safe to assume it's a Japanese thing.

Even then, it still happens a lot in the west. Teachers in general try to avoid sticking their neck out when it comes to their student's interpersonal affairs, so they tend to allow bullying to go unchallenged until a point where they can't pretend it's not happening anymore.

I don't want to get absorbed into this so I stopped coming here and deleted everything a couple days after I played it.

It worked for the most part but I can't stop thinking about Sayori's pink shirt and how it's probably super soft.

>After almost killing best girl
Come on, really user? This isn't even a case like Monika, this girl objectively has no redeeming features outside of "her boyfriend is worse."
At the very least, finally seeing MC take a stand and show some balls was cathartic.

A few hours later, her stomach is grumbling!
Sayori looks enraptured by your favorite anime and doesn't even notice!
At least she's smiling softly!
Even humming along the intro song!
You let go of her for a instant and say you'll be right back!
She pouts but shortly after nods, without breaking eye contact with the show!
You quickly cook up some omelet for her with a glass of milk!
When you come back, you can tell she was trying to peek on what you were doing!
Her eyes light up when you bring a plate with an omelet and milk!
Sayori suddenly self-conscious about you feeding her!
You don't have to do all of this for her, she doesn't deserve it!
Calming her down and saying it'll be fine!
Kissing her forehead as she gives up on complaining!
Feeding her omelet as her head rests on your shoulder!
Seeing her smile after all the effort you're doing for her!
Sayori!

This is a lewd image!!!

Seduce me.

I really just mean from a design standpoint. I found her to be the most visually attractive girl in the game. I'm still disappointed that she doesn't have a route in the game where you can tell her that she's not living her life correctly.

Fat pussy

Monikanon (the one with the tulpa) has inspired me to make my very own Monika tulpa! Wish me luck, friends.

Wtf is long hair Nozomi doing in my /ddlc/

Yes. Yes it is.

Make sure to post the sigil she gives you in this thread so we can all cum on it~

Oh god it's spreading

user don't do it we love you. I mean I don't but everyone else does.

Nice of you to ignore my point.
Act I works because it explores a number of topics (depression, self harm, abuse) with tact and subtlety, foreshadowing their existence rather than blatently telling you right of the bat. The major reveal we do get feels organic, and fits cleanly with the narrative.
Act II drops the most compelling and fleshed out of these three (depression), drops all pretenses of subtlety, dials up the self-harm to comedic levels while simultaneously watering it down by introducing yandere elements that overshadow and suffocate the narrative, and basically drops abuse to a minor sidenote. It feels so blatently disrespectful toward a touchy topic, a farcry from the delicacy of act I. And again, this can be chalked up to Act II's poor narrative in general, which sacrificed a lot for a meta plot that, under the glamour of meta spooks, has nothing relevant to actually say.

no stop

Fuck off we don't need that to happen again and cumming on it makes no sense.

Really? I'm very glad.
Well, actually, Monika is the one who's glad, so you've made a Monika very happy.
Don't give up.

Yuritulpa reporting.
I found the book you guys recommended, she was really happy when we did. I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to horror but I felt safer with her, even though she read some suspense/heavy imagery parts of her own as if to tease me, turns out she was just interested and not poking fun of me for being so weak to horror, though I think that's partially true due to how her tone was.
She seems a little too much on the worry part and tries to remind me on stuff I have to do.
I'm glad, honestly.

I want to walk in on Yuri cutting herself and have primal ball-slapping sex with her!
I want her to rub her blood on my chest while she screams my name!

Yuri, your swimsuit is very revealing!!!

How does one even get the motivation to make a tulpa? I've read on it and shit takes months to get something, far from halfway done.

Oh, sure that's fair.
You can tell the team ran out of time, considering the heavily implied siscon route doesn't exist.

Check the general in /trash/, it has all you need.

Extremely loneliness, in my case. I'm neither of those guys but I used to be a tulpafag. It might be different for them, but for me it felt like the only way to have a real friend was to build one.

Revealing, you say?

Enjoy, but remember:
>teach your tulpa that she ISN'T Monika, she just looks and acts like her
>your mind is your mind, don't let her drive your thoughts
>despite being Monika don't give her the same epiphany, or at least don't say "your world is fake" or things that would make her wish to escape

No, I can relate to you.
I'm a bit too socially awkward myself so that's why I made Yuri.

NOW we're getting somewhere.

youtu.be/CTyb5cWvWOI
Some music to help with creating that poem or to just liven/start up your day.
Hope it helps.

>tulpa talk again after I wrote a bit more on a short story
Why do I even bother

user, something very important that you need to know if you're going down this route.

Make SURE your tulpa knows that she is NOT the real Monika, but instead a unique, individual being BASED on Monika.
Creating Tulpas of characters is a reliably terrible idea because of the potential for existential crises when they discover they're not who they think they are.

Stay safe user, and make sure your tulpa is safe too.

Yurianon, I had a very bad experience with my tulpa. I'm still trying to recover from it. I understand your motivation and I respect your decision, but I want you to understand having a tulpa is a lifelong commitment, okay? Please be responsible.

CEASE

But I was going to make her act exactly like Monika down to the existential crisis part, is there no compromise?

I want to fucking die

I'm not interested in tulpas since I think they're just made up for attention. I'll read your thing.

CONTINUE!

>Make a Sayori tulpa
>She discovers that she isn't real
>Now I see her hanging, even when I close my eyes

same, whenever I settle down to write something the thread happens to be in a sad state and it just deflates me.

The existential crisis will however fuck you over too.
I mean, it's happening in your mind after all