PIVX READY FOR TAKE OFF

If you are not getting IN on PIVX right now you need to fucking END it

>Bitcoin transaction takes 8 hours
>PIVX confirms within 30 seconds

>PIVX only on Bittrex, has higher volume than all altcoins on other exchanges COMBINED

>Bill Gates personally invested in PIVX

PIVX IS GOING TO THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RNS_BTC#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Bill Gates personally invested in PIVX

ok

It's true, he just texted me

ALLL ABOOOOOOARD

DID YOU MISS THE DASH TRAIN?
GET ON THE PIVX TRAIN

NEXT STOP: MOON

>muh smartcontracts

Also, I have a secret for you OP. Don't you wonder why PIVX can have well above $1mm in volume in 24 hours and not get picked up by Poloniex?

>it's because Poloniex is working with the DASH developers to manipulate the price

When everyone starts to wake up to this, we're going to see a flippening from DASH to PIVX. Buckle up lads.

Weird conspiracy theory there friend, but
Poloniex likely has to cover their legal bases and verify the identities of the developers, as they are an American company

Give it time, user. The truth always comes out.

$10,000 by Friday

10 gorillion by 2050

pivx exploding

dashcucks btfo

Pivx is the new DASH, that is my best investment so far

how much pivx do you have

10000 bought at 30000

my dad says no and he owns a mcdonalds so i get to rape the captive hamburglar we keep

robble robble
SPLURT

is it worth having only 2k pivx

its worth having 100 PIVX if you are that poor. Still will get some mad gainz.

BUY NOW!!! IT WILL NEVER BE THIS LOW AGAIN!!!

Tfw made 12 btc on the first pivx moonride last month, couldve been 45 by now if it werent for fucking weak hands

I feel like utter shit

Same here m8, feel bad.

My hope's on LTC though.

PIVX is going to overtake BTC. I heard this on my exclusive crypto forum (veeky forums). Whales aren't going to use BTC anymore, PIVX now the base currency.

This! It's gonna hit $1200 by next week! Look at it.. what could go wrong?

Hey guise im a total noob with this shit.

How do I invest into this? I have $100 (Not much, I know) so do I just purchase $100 of this currency via their website? Or would I invest through a broker?

Sorry for my autistic question,

Hey Eugene kk faggot.

Get Bitcoins from Kraken. Transfer it to Poloniex or Bittrex, which have the more exotic coins.

>Wanted to buy at 0.09 cents but money was still processing.
>Pumps
>Never bought since out of envy

Hold me ;_;

genia dat u

poloniex doesnt have PIVX

I apologize. Bittrex does tho.

Send me some acid.

Is this a pump and dump shitcoin?

If not, tell me why I should drop 5k into this.

BitBay is a better choice, and undervalued. You'd probably start a bull run if you put it in BAY, whereas you'd just catch the crash on PIVX.

bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Check'd and Kek'd
Praise Kek

> dubs

convince me why i should invest.

You shouldn't bit bay is one of a million gimmick coins. Why should an store be limited to a single currency? Why would this increase the trust amongst buyers and sellers?

First and foremost, one of the most transparent developer (David Zimbeck) + teams in Crypto. The developer and his team are almost always available to answer questions on the Slack: bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation . I would greatly appreciate if you went there to speak to them further regarding your investment.

BitcoinTalk Thread: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

As far as my personal reasons I'm 100% confident this coin will continue to retain and rise in value:

1.) Fully functional marketplace - the market client is fully functional and ready to be used for transactions. I myself ordered a nice MAGA fridge magnet just last week.
2.) Double-Deposit Escrow allowing for trustless transactions - feel comfortable creating smart contracts with anonymous strangers knowing that they have just as much to lose as you if they violate the terms of the deal.
3.) Rolling Peg - in Q4 2017, BitBay will implement a soft peg which will stabilize the currency. By freezing and unfreezing coins, we will be able to eliminate much of a volatility that exists within cryptocurrency.
4.) Excellent upside potential - The fundamental value of this coin and low entry point is a big reason i'm so excited about this coin. Many top coins have less practical usage than this coin, and I think it is a steal at less than half of a penny.
5.) BitBay-to-Fiat - With BitBay, you don't have to pay Coinbase a massive fee to exchange your Crypto for cash, you can do that within the marketplace, right now.

While I'm not going to moontalk you, I will say it's a solid investment. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

bitbay.market

The currency isn't what increases trust, the double-deposit escrow does, as well as the upcoming rolling peg which will stabilize the value of the currency. In addition, utilizing the anonymous marketplace to exchange BAY for fiat is greatly preferable to being tracked down like a dog on Coinbase.

what returns will I be seeing on investing and how much will actually be worth it to invest?

This senpai

Worst case scenario I expect the coin to hit a penny by the end of the year. David Zimbeck has been meeting all items on the roadmap within a reasonable timeframe as of yet, and I share his enthusiasm about what the rolling peg will do to the price of BAY.

If you have other Cryptos already I would suggest heavily investing, otherwise I would naturally say diversify, but $1,000 is a conservative investment. Any more than that and again I would very much recommend speaking to the guys in the Slack, some of them have been around since 2014 and could break down exactly what features BAY, potential of the client, and what's next.

BitBay is a fucking piece of shit. The head dev was in slackchat and saying things that made tons of people lose confidence for a reason. He sounded like he could barely speak english, and started rambling about nonsensical bullshit. That was enough for me to nope tf out.

But if you want me to tell you what I really think deep down, in a moderate scenario?

I think this fucker is going to hit $.10 within the year. I don't want you to think i'm irrational so I gave you my conservative, business-level assessment.

But frankly, we're cutting a lot of middlemen leeches off the profits with the decentralized marketplace. Takes a big steaming shit on the idea of opening a marketplace on eBay or Amazon and giving all your profits up to the Juden.

As soon as the GUI is sexified and the smart contract templates come out, this really will be one of the most advanced Cryptos on the marketplace.

Just my take, but I can almost guarantee you it will double in value. Just look at the historical prices and you'll see it's been on a steady rise.

Gas yourself. I just bought some shit off the marketplace last week. It already works. Fuck your shitcoins.

How is it going to moon if it can be frozen?

Users decide how many coins are frozen or unfrozen. When the time comes, every BAY is worth a share of the vote, and inflation will be decided on through that. So you can vote for whatever price peg you think is appropriate, even moon prices (although it would be retarded to peg it to a value far above what it should be, you'd never sell the fucking things). It's a soft peg, not a hard peg, so there's wiggle room. It's just a measure for increased stability, it's not going to freeze the price in place eternally.

stop shilling gay ass fucking bitshit in the PIVX thread you god damn clown.

>hur I bought le vape from bitshit market dur hurhur
>idnt dat cule u gaiz?
>durrr

Looks like dogshit and you should probably shoot yourself in the fucking mouth like really soon.

All memes aside, I bought around 18k PIVX at 0.15$

Then sold it all at 0.45$

Lol. you sound like a real intelligent, rational trader.

>you sound real intelligent
>you sound real
>intelligent

Leave the thread. Now.

Most autistic man in the PIVX thread

>your just
>your
>t. BitGay shill

lol you faggots are making your coin more worthless by the post. Keep it up NEETs

Can someone tell me why this fucking coin isn't crashing yet? As far as I can tell there is no solid reason for it gaining so much traction. Is it hopes and dreams for Polo? What the fuck is happening? Why did I fucking sell at 94 cents?

Fucking why?

It just hit a huge wall: check the order book.

This is probably the last time I fuck around with crypto

You think my wall is bad when I'm actually making another level of resistance for when we move on to $2.

>this is the thanks I get

With this vol an 80 btc wall won't stop it. But we're going to sit here for a little while.
>People are still buying at an alarming rate.
The absolute madmen.

>no solid reason for it gaining so much traction
Every other coin takes ages to trannsact
It's an enormous problem for bitcoin. VCR and CD player analogy etc etc
Everyone knows bitcoin is not permanent so it's only natural other coins become more bullish.

how the fuck do i buy this bullshit? bitmex not available in the us? what kind of cuck ass shit is this we own the fucking world

if you wanna get on these pumps before they happen

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

we dont want your money, we do research and learn how to trade. collaborate if you wish.

HERE WE GO

Holy fuck its not stopping.

TO THE MOON, LADS!

I HAVE 28k FUCKING PIV!!!!

>Tfw you used to own 6k of these fucking fast little fuckers

It just keeps getting worse

iktf

>Not even added to poloniex yet

Moon mission to $20 on Polo confirm.

A touch of meme magic never hurts

>pivx hits $100
>half the board anheroes over self-hatred from having weak hands
Would be sad.

>Tfw can only afford 50 pivx.

Sucks being a poorfag

Tonight is probably your last chance to get PIVX under $2.

Sitting on 100.

I could have been sitting on a 1000.

What are the chances it gets on poloniex?

>have $300 to my name because am neet
>invest around $150 in PIVX at 105k
>go camping with my brother yesterday
>set sell order at 150k just in case
>come home
>all PIVX units sold, I'm now 64 usd richer
feelsgoodman

congrats, man.

tfw sitting on 40k pivx since mid of march

feels good mane

You retarded shilling cunt.

>thinks newfags are as retarded as they are

>Dash runs Poloniex like you asiafags pretend that you have more than a shitcoin.

In what time frame could PIVX go 3-4x?

when will it DIP? I want some of dat

honestly dude PIVX is a really good coin that looks really good on the long term, and it's still undervalued right now. I don't think it will dip below 85k any time soon

Is it worth investing 10k to run a masternode?

Register at bittrex and buy it there.

FYI you can stake with less than 10k coins

What is the bare minimum I can stake with?

Bare minimum a few hundred, realistically several thousand. Been meaning to do it now that I'm confident enough to pull out of the exchange.

Poloniex is the biggest jewish factory in cryptospace. Fuck they manipulate in a huge scale

That's why we need WAVES DEx. Fuck Polo

WooHoo! Got my first 6 PIVS from staking today. Great! Free money!

4 months or so.

Interesting. Is it a hard process. I have been wanting to get in to this.

Pivx is God coin. I can sense it.

It will be top three by this weekend.

Kek it

It does have a nice color scheme.

wtf

i've been staking 1.2k coins for a WEEK and i still haven't got anything at all

green arrow is lit and wallet is unlocked for staking, fuck this niggercoin

I have more coins than you.

>got in at $1.70 a coin

pls don't crash

The worst part about this is that I could've gotten in when it was 40 cents per coin but I hesitated

RNS is gonna pull a PIVX soon. They're getting masternodes and fiat gateways soon. Don't be a chump and miss out because you hate money.

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RNS_BTC#

It's all luck, man. I minted 6.61 after staking 110 PIVX for 2 days

>when your coin fails because it has such a stupid, incorrigible name

You hesitated a damn long time, user
And now you jumped too soon since it will be $1.50 again very briefly before it moons

There is seriously someone on Veeky Forums not still invested in PIVX? It is literally free money with staking. Don't miss this train as you did with Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Sure feels good getting paid for sitting on my ass. Pic related.

>>PIVX only on Bittrex

It's on yobit as well. Once the frn pump is done plan to put my profits on pivx.