/4ccg/ - You're a Dead Man Edition (also GW2)

I gave you /4ccg/, you gave me page 9.

See you next thread. Alone.

Previous: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/D24CZBxp (embed)

>Where can I watch the cup
smashcast.tv/(kek) or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Anthems and Goalhorns
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Anthems_and_Goalhorns

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Event Calendar:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Event_Calendar

>Current Cup: Autumn Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Saturday
>/a/ v /n/
>/mlp/ v /h/
>/gd/ v /k/
>Veeky Forums v /r9k/
>/sp/ v Veeky Forums
>/wsg/ v /k/
>/co/ v /cm/
>/pol/ v Veeky Forums

>Autumn info
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigged_Wiki:News/Autumn_2017_Information

>Current Invitationals:
/hoc/league?? It's too autistic for me to understand

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Veeky Forumsl 9 signups open:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_9_Signups

>Previously:
Dead men.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfMC48uNqMgiJGn6Dl8ZDx-tsAIgblMg5ZN6d6OuZuTIW8DQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017#2017_Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that /mlp/ will beat /a/ on Sunday and there is nothing you weebs can do about it.

Let's see if the bot still works. It went strangely silent towards the second half of that older thread.

You should first beat /h/.

MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI

That /sp/ - Veeky Forums match result looks too dry.
t. scriptwriter

>/mlp/ beats /h/

They already have. It is gonna be a mess.

>088

What a mess.

>Implying /h/ managers aren't retarded.

I wonder if at this rate PAVAL will do the final day by himself, given how many commentators already walked out on him.

Lear, you are a dead man. I gave you the cup, you gave me /mlp/, Veeky Forums and /lgbt/.

See the rest of you next weekend. Alone

How many even did walk out though? I know Kekkels most likely won't do anything this cup but you'll always have people like Fapoleon and Kregg who can't go a day without making sure everyone gets to hear their voice.

Reminder that the mid cup auties are up.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfMC48uNqMgiJGn6Dl8ZDx-tsAIgblMg5ZN6d6OuZuTIW8DQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Megabeastage will do all three /h/ games.

I mean, on sunday, Paval pretty much tricked/kept Boris and Kregg for two matches in a row because he didn't have any commentator left for the spot.

Does any team needs a tester ?

/yourteam/ is looking for one

Veeky Forums

/myteam/ in an autopilot my dude

Test for a board you browse you fucking merc.

Is this a maymay or do people actually refuse to commentate with Paval? Why?

then step up to manage if interested or go with your #2 team or just help /f/

You got it the wrong way around.

I'd rather help a team that has a chance of winning something if i have the choice.

Then become manager

okay, what's his problem then?

It's a meme people are milking for drama. Nobody has actually publicly said they won't commentate again because of Paval. It's more likely that Paval didn't let some people on commentary again because of his idea of quality control, and as a result it'll probably end up scaring new commentators away from cups Paval streams, but I don't think any of the established commentators are actively boycotting Paval.

which

Paval is an autist and refused commentators for random reasons, like "This guy likes /vp/! We can't have that!"

He has a list of arbitrary standards that he doesn't even fulfill himself.

He's a dick and can't admit he doesn't want to commentate with some people, while making up excuses like bias when he let 3 ex managers commentate their teams.

then kill yourself senpai

begome manager

The cutest one

that's gay
but seriously get in touch with people, /cm/ will die if you don't because the people who made that autopilot won't renew their interest

>ywn comfort Kekkels after being bullied by Paval

>cute
>male
Pick one and only one
That board is a lie

>Has a dick
>Female
Pick one and only one.

user it's 2017, you don't have to only pick one anymore.

yes you do
if you have a penis and try to be cute then you're living a lie

What about Boris when commentating /co/ v /soc/?

what about my co-manager?

I want to marry my co-manager and have an affair with my tester.

not cute but refreshing and fun

must be a girl(female)

> quality control

Don't make me laugh. The sheet he posted is a joke because he himself fails at it.

My take is that people that got a "Stern talking to" or got refused are discouraged to do shit with him again. He wants the #toppest lads in to feel like he's a top lad himself. That's why he wants Kregg and Boris to commentate with him all the time to give himself legitimacy on how great of a streamer he is.

Let's not forget > He fixed his IRC on day 6 of the cup.

Where can i find the aesthetics file for the autumn cup?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

please become /cm/ manager

It think it's a little bit of a stretch to call Kekkel's Komfy Kabal 'people'

Fuck off, why do all these predictions have /co/ beating /pol/?? That's not happening

Liru hat trick prediction soon(tm)

Yeah /pol/ is losing to /cm/ again

Name a more iconic quartet. I dare you.

>implying THE JEST board cares about it other than winning in the final

>/x/. to the finals
Are you retarded m8?

we won't lose with /cm/
because we will lose with Veeky Forums

So /a/ have a free run to the semis?

The beatles

nice stars, /pol/

/POL/ STAR WHEN

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>/sp/
>could only get 600 people for a match against /v/

>taking the bait

We just had a thread on /pol/ last weekend, our qualifier had like 1,700 people watching and it was just a qualifier, /pol/ is getting hype because it's our year.

Winter will be fun this year

Replace /pol/ with /lgbt/ and there you go

>/a/ vs /n/
/n/ is proof that all you need to advance is defence because their offence sucks too and they scraped out of the group and /a/ is going to easily win.

>/mlp/ vs /h/
This is free for /mlp/. Neither team can defend which means /mlp/ is going to win by virtue of being /mlp/ and outscoring teams.

>/gd/ vs /k/
No contest. /k/ is the worst team in the knockouts. /gd/ will walk all over them.

>Veeky Forums vs /r9k/
/r9k/ will win once they engage /lgbt/ball well and truly. Veeky Forums is the worst 9 point team in cup history. They could have lost every game on another day. Even the Veeky Forums game they had 9 saves.

>/sp/ vs Veeky Forums
/sp/ wins because it has the better defence. Both teams are super offensive but the more defensive one always wins off the counters.

>/wsg/ vs /x/
/wsg/ easily. /x/ will get longballed until they can't feel their legs anymore.

>/co/ vs /cm/
/cm/ can't beat real teams and /co/ is one of the best in the cup so far. So comfortable in every game.

>Veeky Forums vs /pol/
/pol/ is waiting to implode and got outplayed twice and didn't concede. When it rains, it pours. Veeky Forums will score a lot.

>/a/ vs /mlp/
/mlp/ because /a/ wont be able to beat team that can actually attack them without conceding 3

>/gd/ vs /r9k/
/gd/ slices through bad /lgbt/ ripoffs defence because they haven't made the attack click yet.

>/sp/ vs /wsg/
/wsg/ because a longball /lgbt/ fuckfest is the easiest way to beat a 4-3-3 like /sp/.

>/co/ vs Veeky Forums
Tensest game of the round. /co/ scrapes it.

>/mlp/ vs /gd/
Penalties. Too even. Both are just throughball spamming 4-4-2's that can't defend.

>/wsg/ vs /co/
/wsg/ longballs their way to another win, but it's bullshit and >PES because /co/ is actually decent.

>/mlp/ vs /wsg/
/wsg/ wins the cup.

is >rape the best player in the league??

The 4 vidya teams (although except for vr they all are babbies)

>/wsg/ because a longball /lgbt/ fuckfest is the easiest way to beat a 4-3-3 like /sp/.
/wsg/ got exposed by a 4-3-3 managed by the Australian clusterfuck.

KEK, this has to be what /pol/ uses if they win in Winter

>exposed
>won

>Both are just throughball spamming 4-4-2's that can't defend.
except for the minor detail where /gd/ haven't run 4-4-2 in 2/3 of their matches

if we manage to ever win a star, remind me of that

They won against a team running DDL10 + gegenpress even after having a played get redcarded.
Run a high press against /wsg/ and Marshy won't have any idea what to do.

They weren't taking that game seriously at all and they still managed to scored four and only lost by one, that's pretty exposed there. Plus they needed two late goals to draw against a /trv/ who haven't changed since the Spring Fetus. If Marshy knew what he was doing he'd notice that /trv/ gave /lgbt/ a hard game in the quarters last Spring, and would've changed his shitty /lgbt/ clone a bit to counter that.

My team does desperately.

Nobody is going to do that and not get longballed in to conceding 3.

They haven't lost in 6 games and /a/, who they could have scored more on, is the only team they didn't drop 3+ on. They're going to beat anybody put in their path just like /lgbt/ did because babby teams suck and longball gets bullshit.

How dare people downplay his personal achievements in developing these match winning tactics?

>They haven't lost in 6 games
Who have they played, /a/ who shat themselves in the first game of the Fetus and have looked much better past that one game, Veeky Forums who were dogshit, Veeky Forums who just spooned and were the closest to getting a point off them in the Fetus but didn't due to their horrible luck, /trv/ who haven't changed since Spring and they nearly lost to, fucking /y/ and a /h/ who didn't give a shit. You'd be hard pressed to find another set of six shitty teams to face in a row, that's not really a strong set of six. They might beat /x/ but /sp/ or Veeky Forums will beat them in the quarters.

The new aesthetics dlc is up, sorry for the delay everyone.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017#2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

The stadiums cpk is now separate and optional since it takes half of the download. You can also use any old stadium cpk you already have.

Fitting but highly unlikely.

Yeah right /wsg/ looked better against shit teams than /sp/ and Veeky Forums looked also playing shit teams.

/wsg/ vs. /x/ is just /lgbt/ vs. /toy/ but in Autumn. Which means /wsg/ is going to win.

>could face /mlp/
>free run

/wsg/ looked like absolute trash against /h/. Won because of a red card and 5 first half saves and /h/ actively not caring.

I want to search for lost media with her

/x/ should use Summer 2011 as lost media blender in winter desu

Veeky Forums and /sp/ had better groups too though, the only case where they looked worse was /sp/ against /v/, and /v/ did far better than most people expected them too, and JohnnyBravo has a history of doing mediocre in group stages. They also managed to BTFO of the Fetus bound teams too. Veeky Forums and /cm/ are better than anything /wsg/ faced, and while /p/ aren't that great they can be a threat due to their playstyle opening up a game and making a goalfest. In the knockouts the only teams I see /wsg/ being better than is /k/, /r9k/ and /x/, and /x/ might still give them a game, and about the same level as or a bit worse than Veeky Forums, /cm/ and maybe /h/.

/mlp/ has won 3 times, two elites and 1 babby
How can /a/ and /sp/ one stars even compete?? Why are the /v/ teams, /pol/, and the rest still even allowed to compete?

Which was the Veeky Forums game where they completely absurdly failed to score, but then like 30 seconds later did anyway? I want to put it down for spaghetti moment of the cup, but I haven't had my coffee and can't quite remember the details.

/sp/ had one of the worst fucking groups in the babby, losing only to groups C and G. Even my mom could've advanced from that group.

>Board about videogames
>Can't win videogame
Really makes me think

I agree with that, but F was shit too though, and /cm/ were still better than anything /wsg/ faced in their group. I have a feeling G might be one of those groups which looked shit but the teams might actually be good like Spring's group F too.

Reminder that /wsg/ , in the perspective of the casual viewer, is a likable, fun team with good music, accessible memes and lots of scoring

Nobody cares about your team Johnny.

/p/ Veeky Forums