/wfg/ - Warframe General

Valkitty booty edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Second for the game is unplayable without affinity boosters

how come I never see anybody using bullet jump mods
it's already the fastest way to get around, better than sprinting by far, but Rush is fucking everywhere and this little guy is fucking nowhere
what gives

>I can't into stealth chains.rmvb

>finally built Equinox, Mirage and Limbo along with Inaros in the works
Focus farming, here I come

first for garbage servers

>Wake up from a nap
>Time for some comfy late night Warf
>nah

I want futa frames to rape my Operator while Lotus watches.

>fastest way to get around

fastest is slide and airslide along with bullet jump and gliding when needed. I would rather put rush and maglev than bullet jump mods

n'th for rude people.
Fastest way to get around is sliding, Cunning Drift is more than enough.

Ice Spring and the like exist, and they drop from kuva jesters in industrial quantities, there is no particular need to use Mobilize.

>airslide
Oh and rolling, preferably before and after airslide

I've seen a few people post stuff like this
are there any webms of players running around gofasting with slide spamming becuase I literally don't understand how it would work and I've never seen anyone do this in public matchmaking

ipconfig /flushdns

Here's the combo
Sprint, slide, bullet jump, glide, slide, roll, slide glide
Modify where and when needed

you firewall is blocking it

I also wonder exactly how these fucking mechanics specifically work. Like "parkour velocity" from endurance drift, why is this the only usage of that rather than fucking slide, friction, bullet jump. Does parkour velocity apply to all? None? I have no fucking clue

I'll remember this for when I need to cover 3km over flat ground

>not streamlined form and maglev with cunning drift

I really don't know what's worse in the Index. The fucking retarded bots or the retarded players. It's awful both solo and public.

sould I restart after entering it ? (I did it on admin)

I've been doing this but with without any of the sprinting or sliding.
am I actually missing out on anything

doesnt work senpai
it was all fine an hour ago

In public there's a chance you will be carried
Then again bots never disappoint since you always expect them to be shit

no
well that's a bummer

Raptor is the worst, the flying robotic cunt.

you mean every single boost including the dumbass resource -chance- boost

>slide for maximum fast
No I'm still building nezha but I only slide to do bullet jumps, how is sliding faster?

>20 fucking points over the target scored by bots

Didn't work and it was fine yesterday
I'm also not him, maybe it's region based

You do, again, slide is the fasterst way around when excecuted properly. It gives the same boost in speed as air rolling, but easier to excecute with gliding. Hovewer, ground sliding can sometimes be inconsistent with boosting.

>how is sliding faster?
its like coptering when using slide attack but sticking to ground instead of flying everywhere

I haven't even tested if my almost maxedice spring changes speed or range at all
But the elemental procs are nothing to laugh about, if only we could have combined elements in it

>how is sliding faster
Sliding also works in the air.

With nezha you will be all around the map either way. It's still funny how she can manage volt 2 speeds with just sliding

getting this too
was working fine yesterday

>it's like coptering
I've seen videos of it but this is from before my time, could you please elaborate a bit more

Obviously the dropkick and the omnidirectional BJ aren't comparable but kick just feels way too affected by gravity

so the idea is that if you have slide speed mods pressing the slide button in midair (after bullet jumping which you still do anyways) magically accelerates you
i see now
good job DE

Holy balls is Glappid fishing broken.
Consistently 10 Glappids per bait.
And the trash fish being only lungfish isn't a bad thing either.

>rolling will get you out of Limbo's 1
Why am I discovering this through random chat interactions after 500 hours

>maybe it's region based

what region are you in, I'm also getting this and am in Britbongistan

because you're too lazy to spend an hour reading the wiki

This was a thing even before his rework. It's not only Limbo too

I NEED TO BUILD MY FORMA DE, LET ME START THE GAME

>she

Not him but I'm in burgerland. Same problem.

USE THE PHONE APP

fuck

East Europe or whatever it's called, though I'm logging in on normal European one, so I dunno how it works. On a second thought update fetching servers should be global.

I always make the same mistake

you can backflip to cancel volt's speed

>being sick in bed for 2 days with the shits
>finnaly feel good enough to do anything but cry and pity my existence
>game is down

KEEP ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING YEAH

This too. DE really sucks at explaining their shit ingame.

What do I do with my extra Frost Prime from Twitch Prime?

Sell for credits?

Asia region player here.
Can't log in either.

Why the hell this is not explained in the fucking game? Why can't they make proper UI and text descriptions for abilities and how they scale depending on mods without me constantly switching from 1 menu to the other? Why the game doesn't have proper in-game wiki without me scanning every little piece of game environment 20 times or "discovering" it through fucking random drops? I can tolerate most of the bullshit the game spews at you because I was playing casually and occasionally since closed beta, but every time I try to explain Warfarme to my friends I start to understand how fucking convoluted the game can be.

same reason they dont care to tell you that Orvius is a once off blueprint. Carelessness

>Be 33 year old male breadwinner working nights to support wife child house in the suburbs working on my masters
>Be 4am CTS and kid screams in sleep
>Be good dad and stay in his room a little while
>Head to computer
At least I can lose myself in some Warframe for a little while before my wife gets up and starts nagging me or my son wakes up and needs me
>Warframe is down

I want off this wild ride, DE.

why is there fishing in my space ninja game

God dammit I just wanna rank up and go to bed.

Because fishing is the endgame of any game with shooting

we back online boys (and girls)

Something I would like is a proper detailed arsenal screen for secondary effects on weapons. Like, hey kiddo, you are going to have this chance for puncture status because IPS has x4 chance, and you are going to have such and such status damage over x seconds, and this heat proc is , and this bleed proc suddenly skyrockets when you put a bane on. A man can dream.

>Downtime lasted almost the entirety of night on the Plains
well

How else can your operator afford his hot topic clothes.

God what a fucking mistake.

I can't wait for 3rd Dream where you are a small alien inside the head of an idiot kid.

Whoever wrote that for DE needs to be shot in the head. Same for fucking fishing. I'm a god damn warframe not a fucking bass pro fisherman for FUCKS sake.

fishing sentinel when

fishing is fun though

At least they let you kill the Operator voice.
Thank god.

>Why the hell this is not explained in the fucking game
Almost everything in the game isn't, DE is just a bunch of retards but they're pretty much doing the "community must figure out stuff themselves" schtick
which could work if this was before the datamining/wiki era but instead you have the waves of retards who expect everything to be ingame

Returning to the game, what are the most fun endgame operators? Bonus for damage or Support.

Aw yiss

fishing IS fun. out on a boat. with some beer. under the sun. in real life

endgame FRAMES, sorry

>endgame operators

>Be 29 year old NEET son to disappointed parents
>14h00 just having my first coffee of the day
>take medication
>head to computer
At least i can lose myself in some Warframe for a little while before the chronic fatigue and depression start nagging me or the side effects of my meds start giving me headaches.
>Warframe is down
I want off the wild ride, DE

this accidentally sums up where DE is going with Waroperator

>Damage
mesa, nidus, chroma
>Support
i think this category is literally just Trinity and Harrow? unless you count cc as support in which case there's tons of frames but fuck that

Literally mesa and octavia are what you want

How does one build Nidus?

+45% affinity on melee kills, then grind rest

So anyone else farming for Harrow neuroptics? Farming him solo currently with no luck.

I'll try mesa I guess, thanks

I'll give mesa a shot, I guess support is completely a gone category.

You'd think so but back in like 2012 we thought it was going elsewhere up until the "weekend only" gotta go slow nerf across the board.

already got blueprints for the parts

Strop being a little bitch that relies on medication, get out and make yourself useful?
Go on some walks with old people or whatever.

I think that neuroptics chance for solo might be bugged, in due time I did ~30 solo runs without getting them and then they dropped on my third pub game. Or it's just PRNG.

Because I'm using dispatch overdrive which works better with rush.

I somewhat envy you, I miss being a NEET

When you get older you will not. It's normal to work your balls off when you're still young, so that you can ride at a more casual pace later, and eventually rest. Our parents never learned this lesson, and they taught us even less which is why neet life is so common now. We are victims to miseducation.

>It's not my fault I'm a useless sack of shit!
>M...my parents made me th..this way!

>some people prefer to always have work and some don't
>this changes based on their age
Got any other amazing revelations to share with us fellow 20-something year old white male who is smart but underachieving?

Wanted to post something like this but decided not to since whatever.
Everybody has a choice and chance to learn to live. You are born in to the world randomly I guess but that only decides your starting position. It's up to you on who to listen to and what to do.

Why is getting a good mesa color scheme so hard bros

try lighter tones, hard colors don't seem to work well on her.

>3rd pub game
That literally just happened as soon as I found someone else who was running it and wasn't trying to starchart. It's definately either bugged for HEAVILY nerfed for solo.
Thank you based Japanese dude who joined me.

Should I? I saw anons mentioning that Chroma is getting nerfed soon, is there merit to it? Because I don't want to spend hard earned plats on a skin for a frame I end up never playing more than once a week though I did buy the Saryn skin
Also I haven't played Chroma much before except for Akkad credit farming and only recently returned to find him rather fun to mess around with, so I don't know the nerfing/tweaking history about him.

just go full shitter and use something neon with black

>100k standing in one night of fishing

the skin is shit

The skin seems meh but get the collection for BIG SWORD

What if DE made enemies start shooting randomly if they bumped into a stealthed frame?