Her eyes are huge

>loan

Good goy.

Post her tumblr.

ethereum is going global

cryptocoinsnews.com/everex-explores-ethereum-based-remittances/

my credit is so good it was 1% loan

nice try jewwww

i kinda want to do something similar (quit job and pursue dreams)..are you worried about becoming homeless or anything?

user, who is that gorgeous girl? In all my time on this trap worshipping forum I have never seen such beauty. Please tell me her name.

Anyone who invests borrowed money into a fucking cryptocoin deserves to go broke.

Stocks, forex or crypto?
Let's exchange our positions.. I have like $500 trading cryptos and don't know how I should diversify with this little amount.

say, without compounding (because you need to buy food etc) you make 10% on that 10k in a year. That is 1k. Minus the loan interest (lets say it is 5% to be nice) you make 500 dollars.

Not really sure why you wouldn't just work at a job and earn 50k and not have to worry about anything.

>trading and investing are the same thing

she's cute

you've come this far to back out. harness whatever anxieties you have towards your greater goal.

I can't believe how much americans earn.. I'm from a East/Central European country and when I was working as a backoffice guy for a smaller company I got like $5k/year after taxes.
I know the living costs are way lower here but I'm suree that it's not 90% lower!! Someone marry me from the US! lol

I really don't see why you took a 10k loan to be a trader. 10k is a very small amount you should have been able to save at your job in about 5-7 months.

I'm not even talking about an amazing paying job either, just a decent job if you're able to live on a tight budget to save enough in order to go after a dream. At least then you'd be up on the loan interest if nothing else.

Americans won't marry you unless you're a cute girl or rich.

I'm a handsome gentleman, isn't that enough?! Okay.. I don't like your 'Murica life anyway!

thats not a good idea even if you're very experienced. the idea of owing money already screws up your mentality during market hours. also theres the chance of something rare happening that will destroy you in a split second. eg., halts, news, etc

recently there has been an increase in halts which makes me very nervous. if you're short, you'll have to be paying extra interest rates which can add up very quickly. if you're long, you just took a 90% loss. worse yet, the money in that position cant be accessed for weeks/months

I did this except I saved up 20K. I paper traded for a long time before that and now I make 6 times what I made at my job.

I trade agricultural and energy commodity futures

noob question
how do you trade futures?
what platform/stock symbols?

>personal loan
>1%

I call bullshit. Probably a teaser rate for 6 months.

same way you trade stocks
u need a license to trade futures

nah my credit is unironically 830

You do mean 1% a year right?
Cause 1% per month is bullshit.
>take out 1% per year loan with bank
>deposit into savings with same bank earning 1.1% APY
Literally free fucking money.

>$500
>Diversify
kek.
Ok so put $1 here and $1 there, $2 in this one...

I still don't believe it regardless of your credit score. It's an unsecured loan. If it's true, send me the link to the source and I'll borrow all I can get my hands on.

how/where do you get a license

1% on unsecured personal loan...you're full of shit

if following the 1% rule, then it's a whopping $5 in a single position lol

you can take a course online for $500. just google it not sure why you'd want to though. futures arent any easier to trade than stocks. id just keep focusing on stocks

I'D POO IN HER LOO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I don't. Help.

He's saying he'd like her to shit in his mouth.

My god that's not a toilet. That's a bidet.

Any hope for oil price increase any time soon?
I'm tired of stressing about layoffs

what is gov't tax ?

Jesus, I don't understand how you people find poo in loos attractive. They are called shitskins FOR A REASON

You can be/do whatever you want here

Here we see a bizfag thinking he can get rich trading when in reality all he is doing is putting himself in debt or even further in debt.
When in reality, that 10k loan he took out will probably devalue faster than buying a brand new factory car right off the lot.
But it's okay he thinks that he's gonna get rich

>$10k
>full time trader

Yeah, good luck with that.

Bare minimum for a full time trader would be $50k in the markets + some other passive income to cover basic living expenses.

Why would you quit your job with 10k? Don't you need to pay for food lol, I would keep working.

BUY MILOCOIN

You stupid motherfucker.

Thanks for the lols though.

>take out 30% per year loan with bank
>deposit into ethereum earning 800% APY
Literally free fucking money.

What if you bought ETH @ $1 with borrowed money?

Shut up scum. Not only are they traditional, some of them are fair, have facial features that put models to shame, and are pure wife material (more so northern India, Pakistan and eastern Afghanistan).

>no mention of Iranians
They're top tier to me.