Doki Doki Tulpa Demon Club Edition
Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Please refrain from killing yourself user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/ucm142506.htm
youtu.be/oXcwYgoGR0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3C942zSTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monika!!!

I want to summon a demon!!!!!

no tulpas please

tulpafags ruin everything, the thread

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Even fucking /ksg/ doesn't have this kind of cancer

>I guess there's a little devil inside all of us, isn't there?

Heh

gonna continue posting sayori, already got 152 images saved of her

if your doki was real and, through some arcane magic, your girlfriend, what would you do?

Which girls are the most and least racist? How do they express it?

>Tulpa demon club

>last Tweet was about eating too much candy
>that was a week ago
Is it all but confirmed that Monika killed herself with diabetes?

Right? Tulpas and demons are now confirmed canon and we should all summon doki demons!

Read manga next to her all day boii

Read with her every day!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Cuddle for hours

Guys!
Which doki should i take to the con?
wich one be ok with this part of me?

yes
RIP in Pepperinno

You forgot

- Attempts At Demon Summoning/Communication
- Creating Tulpas With An Unhealthy Mind

We really need those so this shit stops getting out of control.

must I keep reminding you that the open hostility only causes further thread derailment.

Go exploring with her. I'm sure Monika would want to see as much of the world as she could.

I don't even think they'll listen at this point.

Alright everyone! I'm probably gonna be gone for most of this thread and the next one because of sleeping to be ready for boring hospital stuff, so let's get started on the word of the thread!
Let's try "Sand" tonight. I encourage newbies and veterans to try their hands at writing, you don't have to follow my suggestions strictly!
I know some of you don't want me or monika user to respond to your work, and that's perfectly fine! Just say so after you post it, and I will consider it invisible!
Remember to keep your sleep habits healthy, and if you're feeling down or having problems, there are always some people willing to listen!
Goodnight, everyone!

I love her too.

The very fact that tulpas are possible just goes to show how complex the human mind can be and yet how fragile our decision-making processes are

Good night, user.

>- Creating Tulpas With An Unhealthy Mind
you will only encourage questions, to which not everyone has the expertise to answer, what constitutes an unhealthy mind? Over in the tulpa community we've discussed research into the concept of healthy multiplicity and it's ability to help one recover from depression/anxiety and even as far as being proposed as a treatment for DID itself. You only invite someone every thread to ask if depression disqualifies them from making a tulpa and thus cause a tulpa discussion with additions like this.

Tulpafag pls go

fuck you tulpafag

Magic is not going to take care of my lonelynes.
Only i can. I will find my own Sayori!

I haven't been antagonizing them, but I also don't think just ignoring them is going to work either because if you let them take root, they take over the thread anyway with "advice" and "roleplaying". At least antagonism teaches them to hold back.
That sounds exhausting. I'd go some places, but all that time in the airport sounds like hell

>Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave
I do this all the time, what

did I say I was a tulpafag? Are you not projecting a little? You are adding fuel to the fire and derailing this thread because you are insecure about your own mind. Please stop.

Guys, I feel sadder than normal today. Can I get some cute poems?

You don't have to if you don't want.

I'll turn your cute shit into lewd shit
>turns out your favorite anime is Anime Big Tiddies 69 XXX: Succubbi in Perils
>Sayori blushes furiously and tries to look away
>you let her just because
>you pick her up as she gives a little whelp and you make sit on your lap
>your erect cock already presses onto her soft big butt, just the layer of blankets being the only thing on the way
>she stiffles her whimper as you hug her by the tum, making sure you grind your erection at her butt
>she doesn't even try to slink away
>you lick her neck and watch her shudder and quiver over you
>peeling the blanket a little, you manage to expose her back part of her cute pink PJs
>with one arm around, you reach for her butt and give a firm squeeze, watching her bite her lower lip
>that's no good, she should let voice out
>growing determined to have her voice her need, you give a suckle to her neck as you feel her give up and make a low moan
>she presses her butt back onto your hand
>you oblige her giving a few smacks, your erection now painful trapped within your pants
Ops my lunchbreak is over gtg lol

fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/ucm142506.htm
I'd recommend being more careful with the water then, especially if you leave it in the microwave.

Reminder to not bully eachother.

I had no idea the concept of tulpas was so repulsive to so many people. I understand it's voluntary schizophrenia, but why does there seem to be such a vicious opposition to it?

Daily reminder that this VN did it better
youtu.be/oXcwYgoGR0E

What would a crossover between Undertale and DDLC be like? How cancerous would it be?

>cuck shit
please no

they've already taken root, there's at least 3 of them here. Advice only happens in response to questions, questions are much more likely in the face of other posts about tulpas, most post about tulpas come from antagonistic antitulpa posters, it feels like a vicious cycle to me. The best thing to do would be to redirect people who ask questions, if you sent anyone who was looking for tulpa help over to tulpa.info or the /trash/ thread then I feel like the derailment would be minimal.

You fucking asshole, come back and take care of my erection

Why do you faggots insist on saying demon? If it was a tulpa but it began interacting with other people it would be an egregore you dumb cunts.

>Natsuki is a demon
>If you summon her she can teach you all about baking manga and fratricide

>That sounds exhausting.
Why would we fly? Maybe from the US to Europe, or Asia. But other than that we'd use other means of transportation. Driving, taking ferries, and so on. Plus every night we can stay at a hotel and recharge with intense sessions of cuddling

It's your fault for cucking her

Enough with the fucking bullshit.

I sort of wish this game had functioned as a sort of "fake virus", took screencaps of your desktop and whatever files you had open, pretended to corrupt/delete everything. Would've been even scarier that way.

>I understand it's voluntary schizophrenia

It's not. Schizophrenia would imply you actually believe they are real and that you are hallucinating but most tulpamancers know they aren't real and never reach the point of hearing or see their tulpa.

You better finish this

Too bad english translation never and I can't be assed to set up a machine translator.

3 threads already STOP WITH THE TULPAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to look like yuri

This. It's just annoying RP.

Because it's the same thing.

And for some reason you guys can't take this discussion to /x/.
We don't care about your supernatural mind waifus. We are lonely, broken and fell in love with a game. We have nowhere else to talk about this. And you are just here to make it worse.

Okay so first step is to get a sharp knife

tulpa folk generally want to talk about their tulpas or even let their tulpas post, but feelthe need to differentiate between themselves and their tulpas, if they do it outside their threads it comes across as very attention-whorey and roleplay-like. There's also the fact people typically feel threatened when they encounter minds working in ways they don't expect, a sort of uncanny valley effect. The idea of their being two people behind one face upsets those not used to the notion.
Also:
>Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not hear, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.

this doesn't sound a whole lot like having another person in your head.

you people are trolling each other with this shit. Even at times where I know none of the real tulpamancers are here you guys keep on back-and-forthing about it.

At the risk of derailing the thread, isn't the point of making a Tulpa being able to see and hear them? Kind of like your inner voice, but as a separate consciousness?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Daily reminder
Sayori loves you

seeit looks like RP to you, it isn't, but I sympathise that to an outside observer it looks weird.

/x/ is for the paranormal, tulpas are psychological, they're in /trash/.

I didn't say it was annoying rp only that the tulpas only interact with them within their mind and they won't be hearing them outloud or seeing them with their eyes OPEN but okay I guess.

No it's not. Very few people actually manage to do that.

It's the goal, but pretty much none of these people on anime forums trying to make fictional characters real ever achieve it.
Instead, they resort to lying to other people on the internet and telling stories.

yeah a shame

>Putting their mouth in another girl's vagina and sucking out another man's semen

Oh god.

I want to lewd Sayori!

Tulpa is a buddhist religion attribute. It's falsely attributed to what you guys are doing.

What you guys are doing is nothing but an "imaginary friend", something you created within the virtual workspace of your mind. You have total control of what you did. If you actually don't (be honest to yourselves here to avoid erroneous diagnostics) you might suffer a mild dissociation disorder.

>Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not hear
>this doesn't sound a whole lot like having another person in your head.

>supernatural mind waifus

Tulpas and demons are not the same thing holy shit do people unironically think this?

Listen, I have fictional characters talk to me in my mind too.
Everyone does, if they like a character enough, or if they have enough of an emotional effect on them. The difference is when you decide to be an attention whore about it in a misguided attempt to "feed" this character's reality.
It's inconvenient and an overall annoyance to anyone who's not in direct support of this form of "meme magic".

Taking long car trips is also not very fun, possibly even worse than flying, I used to have to do it all the time. 8-9 hour car trips.

Taking a ferry might be fun though.

Daily reminder that DDLC and Totono have literally nothing in common other than one of the characters addressing the player.

STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING TULPAS

Not him but again you don't actually believe the tulpa is real so it isn't a false belief. And again tulpamancers almost NEVER get to the point where they hear their voice outloud.

you don't have to see them, I don't bother with that usually. It's nice just having a very kind voice around.

there we go again, sick copypasta bruh I'm sure you'll harvest plenty of (you) and derail another thread, gj. Dropping ithe "it's either not real or you're crazy" shit is guaranteed replies.
My tulpa is real and dissociated from me, I know it for a fact and can prove it.

it isn't confusing.
it isn't provably false.
you can easily choose not to be hearing that voice and it is a consistent one, which isn't always true.

>somewhere, a sad soul is attempting to make a tulpa of all 4 of them

where's that cardcaptor sakura or whatever it was gif of the fairy turning the two gyarus into regular girls when you need it

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT YOU DUMB CUNT! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I HAD TO EVEN TALK ABOUT ALL THIS I KEEP CARRYING WITH BEFORE AND ESPECIALLY AFTER THE GAME.

NOW IT WILL TURN INTO GREENTEXT STORY SHARE THREAD #163578590!

KILL YOURSELF!

It's a decent start. Thanks.

>inb4 it's a meme u dip

>still falling for the buddhist meme

>Tulpa is a 1929 Theosophist mis-translation of the Tibetan word Tulku meaning ‘a manifestation body’. There is no idea in Tibetan Buddhism of a ‘thought-form’ or ‘thought-as-form’

You are just mad that did it better
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3C942zSTM

I'm not a tulpamancer. But ya I can kind of agree the attention whores can be freaky. Not really annoying but the personality shift kind of weirds me out every time. Studying tulpamancers has been weird as fuck.

so stop derailing it by getting upset that some people want to make it a bit more real?

>derail another thread
A fine example of pot calling the kettle black. I'm certainly not any of those anons you've been responding to, but I'm tired of this tulpa shit. Last time I checked, I don't think we're /tulpa/

Stop dancing!

Stop dancing!

Stop dancing!

I'm glad it helped a little. I'm not a poetry so I wasn't really sure what else to do; I hope you feel better soon user.

Which doki would enjoy playing grand theft auto 3 the most?

FUCK OFF TULPAFAG

Man builds castles to keep the enemy out,
These castles are built strong and stout.

Towers to peek out amongst the countryside,
Gates to welcome a charging suicide.

Even with milord's life at stake,
This castle's walls will never break.

So tell me why my castle was so weak?
Why does it break as we speak?

Why do the ramparts lie unmanned?
Was it because it's fiction of sand?

(You know I wanna hear your thoughts on it)

Everyone knows Yuri canonically has a Marth tulpa, right?

It's not a meme though. We've already been over this. They simply have a different and more spiritual way of viewing what was probably a tulpa in reality.

However Indian Buddhists had something much much clearer.

Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Search a psychologist. Don't fucking misdiagnose yourself.

No problem, user. You did good.

Natsuki is great
A great person for user
A shame she is fake.

DUDE TULPAS LMAO

Go shitpost on /x/ or something

If only you hated her, it wouldn't have come to this.
I regret nothing.

But I am a tulpafag who doesn't want to be discussing it, I respond when people post bad information about it

I've already talked to a psych, they don't think tulpas are an illnesss sorry

>but why does there seem to be such a vicious opposition to it?
Because it's annoying.

I have no problem with tulpamancy itself and have experimented with it in the past, even though I mostly think it's bunk.

The problem is that it's rendered the threads unreadable. The tulpa posts have no actual relation to the game we're here to discuss and just read like blog posts that no one who isn't your mother gives a shit about, which of course pisses people off and inspires counter-shitposting and ironic tulpafagging until the only game-related posts are a few scattered pictures in between dozens of shitposts.

I've been a regular poster here for weeks now, made a few images, posted a couple stories, and ever since this shit started I've basically just been skimming the threads to see if things have gone back to normal yet. If it goes on for much longer there's really no reason for me to keep coming here because this isn't a thread for DDLC anymore.

It'll be pretty damn funny if tulpas manage to kill the threads before Game Theory can, though.

You're right.
This is Veeky Forums afterall.
All you guys want is to corrupt weak and rape beautiful things. Its all you will ever amount to. There can be no communion in this place.

I'm out.