/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/166792905225/i-dont-know-if-you-already-talked-about-it-or-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Mukuro!

Mugi!

MUGI!!

What does being cucked by kaito feel like

I hate Junko!

Animator!

Ishi!

Kaede watching in despair as I make Saihara cum using my mouth and fingers over and over again!

Oops, I posted that one last thread.
Have a fresh Mugi!

oops

I hate Kirumi!

I wanna listen to Slipknot with Ibuki!

I like Ishimaru!

Isn't that just cause Hijame is going mad/the program is malfunctioning? Which scene are you referring to, there were multiple surreal scenes near the end which I can't properly remember. There's probably a few scenes I missed (related to the "choices" you get).

I want to kiss Naegi!

Go away Sayaka.

I love my darling husband!

Kirigiri's room and Sayaka's were bland too.
He was talking about DR3's final episode.

Komaru spending her free time sniffi g her brother's clothes and masturating to its smell.

Maki-chan's kissable lips!

Maki getting adopted by loving, free spirited parents
Maki being made to recite daily affirmations every morning
Maki, despite her age, cuddling with her new parents because it's never too late for love
Maki's parents encouraging her to open up to others and let friends into her heart

I want to sniff her farts

If Ibuki is the ultimate musician, then why didn't she invent vaporwave?

Angie and her beloved Tenks!
>when you've spent at least 5 hours making that image

I love Miu!

R63 Tenko calling all the females "roasties" and getting gay with R63 Himiko

I want to fuck Kaito!

>surely DR3 can't be worse than DR2's ending
It is.

I love Kirumi!

Makoto teaching his sister Anal but she wants his babies and doesn't want that.
He entices her saying he'd fuck like she's never been fucked before. She agrees if they do it in front of the mirror so she can see him. She ends up not looking at the mirror cause she's too busy screaming and moaning.

Would Angie truly forgive Tenko's betrayal though?

Miu big family

Chihiro's birthday cummies

>the two main girls have boring rooms
Pottery

Best giri.

Korekiyo fucking his neesan on the seesaw in front of the kids

Was Kaito dying during his execution just Tsumugi's plan for better HICKSHUN or was it a mistake

God I wish I were nee-san

Stupid out of context lines...

Amami being pegged by one of his loli sisters while he fucks another in her pussy.

Pretty sure it was a mistake
Everything really began to fall apart late in 3-5 for Mugi

A mistake , not supposed to happen thats why monokuma was angry., just like Kaito.

moe-tan pls

Amami's loli sisters taking turns licking the tip of his dick but they're too nervous.

Which one /drg/?

what have I done?

Monoka helping move Kotekiyo's hips while he fucks neesan.

Korekiyo and Nagito discuss bondage while being fucked by Neesan and Hajime.

Both

Do you all construct your own headcanon to deal with bullshit or is it just me who's frustrated? I was relieved to complete DR1, even if there were some problems. I completed DR2 and it just gives me a headache, I can't stop thinking about it.

Should I watch it though? I wanna get a conclusion to DR2's unsatisfying ending.

Depends on what I'm doing with her.

I always laugh when Chiaki gets angry.

I feel like she knew from the beginning that Tenko was just faking it, hence her lackluster reaction.

f-fuck you, saionji

Maizono birthday gangbang!
Dr3 explains a lot

Miu should step on my dick.

48 Days Till Christmas

What will Himiko, Shuichi, and Maki do during Christmas

Have hot sex and make babies

DR3 just makes everything more stupid.

Monaka eating the entrails of the adults while watching cartoon network

>reading about what the localization did to Gonta

What the fuck. What the FUCK. Why

I pick the third option

Explain

Maki and Himiko taking turns fucking Saihara and having a competition to see who can make him cum first.

What's even funnier is that the same editor/translator team did Miu.

>What will Himiko, Shuichi, and Maki do during Christmas
Kill themselves.

If you want an explanation for the survivors keeping their memories, you will not get it. Even if is not that what you want, I really don't recommend anyone to watch DR3.

You're gonna get answers. You probably won't like them. Danganronpa is one of those series that works with some form of ambiguity.

Kaito setting Saihara up with Maki and explaining good techniques on fucking using Saihara.

Nah, they're saving that for the new years countdown.

What happened to Gonta?

I love Tenko!
Good morning /drg/

Shuichi will have Maki sit on his face while Himiko rides his cock. Or vice versa.

Kirigiri-san

They made him talk like a babbling caveman when his dislikes and real backstory were supposed to debunk the Tarzan claim lol.

Sayaka. She's the most beautiful girl in the world

Saihara ultimately cucking Maki with Kaito because he can't forget the feel of his cock!

Cuddle up under a warm blanket in their tiny apartment and watch Disney movies.

>Miu not scared

Kaito rejects Maki and runs to Saihara

To summarize, the localization made Gonta talk like a retard because they wanted to go for the whole “Me Tarzan” thing. In the Jap version he speaks Japanese just fine but is unfamiliar with stuff the others take for granted like technology since he grew up out of society. Because of this and the fact that he’s so naive/sweet, everyone considers him kind of stupid. This is amplified by the fact that Gonta considers himself stupid and just wants to help the group even though his speech and thought process are just as good as everyone else’s. You can read a more thorough summary on >tumblr. Not sure if I can link the page

Did someone ask for a rundown of chapter 5?

i remember making templates for these with the guys but nobody made them.

maki is a retard but I want her to sit on my face

Here is the link with the best summary I can find

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/166792905225/i-dont-know-if-you-already-talked-about-it-or-i

Wrong

Kaito rejects Maki

Localization teams were a mistake

>Maki
priceless

cbf to play Tenko's FTE's, can someone summarise them for me? Is the man-hating thing just to cover up the fact shes secretly a huge slut?

I made my own template based on the zelda meme from way back.

>mfw he sounds just fine in the french tl
as always we keep proving our superiority over dumb burgers

If you give me the template I can try to make it.

Maki crying that nobody would want her ugly looking Vagina.
Asks Saihara or Kaito to fuck her to make her feel better.

They fuck each other in front of her, while laughing at her.