>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to beat on lucatiels ass and fuck the shit out of her

Post your proof then. I know I have proof that they didn't discover it.

>I know I have proof that they didn't discover it.
>doesn't post it
here we go again

Literally fucking stop, he does this shit every time somebody mentions it.

>Post your proof then
The burden of proof is on you since you're the one making the extrordinary claim that the REDDIT glitch was discovered on REDDIT

fix this immedietly

No, I'm making the truthful claim that it was Veeky Forums who discovered the infinite respec glitch. And it was Reddit that tried to get it removed.

Did reddit really try to get it patched out? Wtf why would anyone do that?

>he still didn't fixed the comic

Because they hate fun. I know for a fact that there was a post on Reddit talking about the respec glitch, and someone immediately highlighted Kimmundi to get him to read the post in an attempt to get it patched out.

lol nice try fag.

Let me know when you grow up and stop taking credit for the accomplishments of others.

I bet you're an alt-rightist as well.

Faggot

Best waifu

Does she look better or worse now?

well this thread has already gone to shit

Version 2, after the feedback

Feel free to give me your opinions, post your own or just call me retard. I just love discussing this shit.

WORSE

I'm on the verge of buying Dark Souls III, and I have questions.

I liked Dark Souls (I) for the PVE and world construction. I liked Dark Souls II for the PVP and Fashion Souls. What can I expect from Dark Souls 3?

Is the DLC worth it?

Thanks!

I made the jaw and chin smaller and the eyebrows less bushy and manly ;_;

>these literal newfags have no idea why it's called the Reddit glitch
Get shit on, fucktards.

we need a spear on a rope, not sure if any odd spear wants to volunteer

also let the candlestick spit hot wax everywhere, turn it into a medium range weapon

PVE is extremely linear
better(but not good) netcode
very fast like bloodborne
roll spam

pain and regret

it should do
2nd DLC is one of the best parts, so yes. The start of it's story is in the 1st DLC tho, so you might want that too.

poise only exists in the form of hyperarmor

The PvE is some of the best in the series.

The PvP is the most fun it's every been (don't listen to the haters who base their opinion on 1v1 arena duels)

The level interconnectivity is pretty shit, the game is pretty linear but the levels themselves are well designed and look great.

The fashion souls is probably the worst in the whole series. That's my one complaint about DS3 really: the armor sets look fucking horrible most of the time. You either look obese or like a twig.

Still doesn't change the fact your a faggot

>your a faggot
samefag

hyperarmour needs to scale along the length of the move, not just be on/off
sick and tired of twinky little sticks staggering the movement of a huge ass weapon because it's 1 frame ahead of the HA turning on.
Maybe if it was a bigger weapon, sure.
It needs to scale, not just go on-off

>Soldering Iron
>Delete a phantom with a single running r1
What part of this seems balanced to you?
Everything else is pretty cool though
>tfw we'll never have a patch that replaces the kick on an Ultra with a pommel bash

>april 2017
Reddit had discovered it long before then.

Nice try though.

It's cute how hard you're trying, really.

I'm thinking about replaying SOTFS. Can anyone give me some tips on making a faith build. I've never done it in any dark souls games before and would like to try it out.

Also is it possible to make a good looking guy? Most of the hair styles look gay as fuck. I'm thinking that It'll be better just to do another girl.

>PvP is the most fun it's ever been
Look, I can agree with it better than DaS's backstab lagfest, but while DS2's pvp was far from perfect, DS3's infinite rollspam chugfest full of absolutely fucktarded hosts, useless blues, ganking phantoms and disconnects makes both invading and getting invaded absolutely no fun.
I really don't understand what's enjoyable about ds3 invasions. Surely there must be something I'm missing as a host who rarely invades, since there are so many people liking those invasions. I just feel like I'm going to waste my time in ds3 when I get invaded, since one mistake and both sides can get a chug, making it last absolutely fucking forever. At least in ds1 and ds2 it was over quickly, but long battles in Dark Souls pvp are a fucking snoozefest and I feel no satisfaction, either when I get to get rid of the invader or when I manage to kill the host and his buttbuddies.

>>april 2017
>Reddit had discovered it long before then.
If that were true, then you would have found proof that they did.

It was discovered here first, and some assfag spread it from here to Reddit. End of story.

>I want to just mash R1 without ever getting interrupted
Cry moar poisefag. I'll keep tearing you apart with a dagger.

Give Crescent Axe Greatsword-tier poise on 2HR1s. Lower Crucifix 2H poise to regular Halberd values and lower the poise health of its WA by about 10. Give Splitleaf regular Greatsword 1H and 2H R1s and make it so it can't combo into WA from either R1. Make Brigand's Axe have Straight Sword R1s. Give Wolnir's Claymore R2s. Make Follower's Torch buffable. Change Eleonara's scaling around to make it majority Faith-physical scaling since it has a chime in it already. Give Cathedral Knight Greatsword the UGS rolling poke and the UGS Greatsword the Astora GS rolling slam.shield mulberry

For ones not on here, give the Sniper Crossbow the Quickstep WA, Large Club/Smough GH R2s have pancakes whether charged or uncharged, give Smough's the Charge WA, and Vordt's GH Greatlance R2s.

I meant the animation would change to a very slow one, not keeping the charge, similar to scared flame.
Basically something that only idiots would fall for.

It's balanced because there's nothing stopping the host from just summoning the person again for no cost whatsoever.

Dsg: "Die die! Why wont you die? Why wont you die?"
Poiseboi: "Beneath this mask is more than shitpost. Poise. And poise is banproof"

The main reason that PvP is so fun is that you rarely get 1v1 situations.

This was clearly intentional with invasions prioritising hosts with phantoms. It results in a lot of crazy situations with multiple phantoms, red, covenant invaders, mobs, etc... It's fast paced chaotic and fun.

How can i make dark souls 3 darker? I want to have to use a torch in places like the catacombs and farron keep

Why can't she look like she did in DaS1

You think we'll ever get a new game?

Cute.

I'm pretty sure reshades will flag you for a softban in DaS3, so your only choice is to use the in-game lighting settings.

From aren't stupid, just incompetent. They know that they're world-renowned developers for making Dark Souls, but they always find a way to fuck up.

I honestly like 1v1s more, I like my invasions to go quickly. I don't care much for winning, I'll usually just rush the host, and too bad if I die, good for me if I win. If I can I'll put some extra pressure on him, but fighting a group isn't something I enjoy doing. To each their own, I guess. I like more methodical fights instead of chaotic group messes, that's why I kind of enjoyed getting invaded in ds1 and 2. It always went quickly and smoothly, ds3 fights take forever unless the opponent is a dumbfuck who is easily rollcaught or a pro MLG dude who stomps my shit

If you want quick 1v1s just do arena. Why the fuck are you even invading?

By no means am I saying infinite poise, I'm just saying it's ridiculous that the dagger will knock someone out of a heavy ass move they're already in just because the HA hasn't kicked in.
Sure if you get the hit in early enough before the HA scales up to full, that's a successful stagger.
Say I'm swining around an UGS and you've got a dagger. If you're always up in my face tapping me whenever I try to start a swing, then fine. But if you're slow- or rather, I start a swing and you cross the room and then tap me, there shouldn't really be a stagger there

arena is boring asf tho, no strategy, no traps.
t. another user

>nothing stopping the host from just summoning the person again for no cost whatsoever
This was patched I'm pretty sure, there's a pretty long delay on resummons now.
The Lloyds effect on hit is also an "I win" for invaders basically.
Maybe have it reduce 10% max hp per hit, on a timer similar to the Jailer lanterns?

>wanting standing poise against daggers
I know I've watched a video by a favored e-celeb whose feats are featured in the OP webm, that has made a similar argument...

good argument

Because ds1 and 2 let me have quick duel invasions. Rush for the host, stomp his ass or get stomped because you can't heal unless you CE in a million manatees. I've never had an invasion, either as a host or an invader, last more than like 2 minutes. The only times I invaded when playing through ds1 and ds2 were when I wanted a quick adrenaline rush after slugging my way through an area like Amana or Izalith, and a bit after the end of the game for a change.
At least Lloyd's talismans exist, but god I wish someone who tries to run away got an instant backstab like in ds1. Backstabs were too easy to fish for, but god damn they were great for punishing.
Also the arena is also full of pure meta tryhard builds.

>Say I'm swining around an UGS and you've got a dagger. If you're always up in my face tapping me whenever I try to start a swing, then fine. But if you're slow- or rather, I start a swing and you cross the room and then tap me, there shouldn't really be a stagger there

Are you baiting me? That's the whole point of the current system.

If I attack you fast enough (i.e. BEFORE your poise frames start) I'll stagger you. If I'm too slow your poise activates and we trade with you obviously coming out on top.

If poise started as soon as you pressed R1 then PvP just becomes a guessing game. Why would I ever risk attacking you with a dagger when, if I guess wrong, I get comboed for 900 damage?

Exactly. 1v1s are boring asf. That's why I like invasions.

just wear a mask like us other bored housewives.

>CCS
Is this 2016 again?

>Needing poise
>needing HA
>being a trade dependent reprobate
learn to space yourselves and have some brains instead of doing running R1 for the 32107th time

>Because ds1 and 2 let me have quick duel invasions
Again, if you're after a quick duel, why not just do arena?

>Also the arena is also full of pure meta tryhard builds.
I see so you want to 1v1 against total scrubs and mop the floor with them so you can feel good about yourself.

Sort yourself out mate.

nigga look at the diagram
if you attack me before my HA outsizes your weapon's damage, then you stagger me
if you attack me after my HA outsizes your weapon's damage, you don't
it's scalar. It means bigger swords will be more lenient when trying to stagger something, whereas a knife is gonna need to get in sooner.
Cus right now, a knife staggers just as well as a greatsword, and it really is just a case of "can it hit faster"
The poise doesn't fully start when R1 gets pressed, it starts ramping up. If your damage outsizes it, you stagger. You still get a happy window, but the size of that window depends on how much (poise) damager your attack is doing.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY TITANITE CHUNKS ARE SO IMPOSSIBLE TO DROP THEM.
I AHVE BEEN FARMING LOTHRIC CASTLE BONFIRE FOR A GODDAMN HOUR AND ONYL 3 CHUNKS

is CCS not meta anymore?
good I love the look of it but shitters had to ruin it

Considering how awful the netcode and phantom range are, the fact that someone considers spacing a valid strategy it's a little offensive.
I'd love to see those people "space out" bullet spells by just strafing out of its way. See how that works out.

Card Captor Sakura hasn't been meta for almost a year now

>farming for chunks
>farming chunks after having access to Lothric castle

It had its damage nerfed into the ground. Then Rouge was also nerfed into the ground. It's literally worthless now.

Just kill Oceiros and get to ADP.

it's a old screenshot

>right now, a knife staggers just as well as a greatsword
Are you saying that a dagger does the same amount of poise damage as a greatsword? Are you high?

The current system works just fine. Big weapons are viable, but not dominant. Same thing with small weapons.

You just want the game to cater to your playstyle and have everyone wearing full Havel's mindlessly mashing R1 with ultras.

The thing is, the arena doesn't let you find a good spot to ambush the host, neither does it let the host bait the invader into doing anything. But at least, in ds1 or 2 at least from my experience, once the two met somewhere in the level, the fight was on and someone was dead in a minute or two. In 3, just one small mistake can get the host to skedaddle away to oblivion, making it last absolutely forever. And again, I can see why people would enjoy a long invasion with constant pressure on the host.

And I'm not trying to mop the floor with scrub since I'm far from great. I just want a quick rush of adrenaline as I invade a pve build with my pve character who happened to have a couple orbs lying around and I felt "eh why not".

Ds3's pvp won't satisfy everyone, that's why I find it less fun than Ds2's, where both slower paced pressuring invaders could stalk the host through an area and use it to their advantages, and faster invaders who wanted to get this shit over with to get their reward or just get their blood pumping could get their quick KO. I can't see a fast invasion happening in ds3 unless the host is absolute dogshit.

Same goes on the side of the host. In 1 and 2, it's rather easy to go for the invader since you have no time to deal with his bullshit, in 3 it's easy as shit to waste the host's time without even trying to spook him

I was worse. I farmed at archdragon for them before I knew what he doesn't haha

oh great and wise one, tell me what this difference in poise damage does

>Slap a deep shotel on all my physical builds
>Suddenly passive turtle faggots completely stop being an issue to deal with
Why did it take me so long to realize i could do this?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc

If you're using a big weapon, you can more easily stagger someone out of his hyperarmor frames. If you're using a piddly-ass straight sword, nothing you can do once their hyperarmor frames are active.

Please don't tell me you thought that hyperarmor only functioned on a single variable.

You can do the same with straight sword L2R1s, or Follower L2.

Some of my invasions are over very quickly - a matter of seconds. I don't know why you think every invasion lasts half an hour.

>the arena doesn't let you find a good spot to ambush the host
I thought you just said that you want a quick adrenaline rush and not a long drawn out invasions where you and the host both play the waiting game and a war of attrition...

I really don't get it. If you want quick 1v1s you've got undead match, if you want chaos and unpredictable battles you've got invasions.

okay but see now what you're saying makes me think you've not understood a single thing I've said.

I've had no luck on either side and only had long invasions in 3, bad luck or lack of skill I guess.
And I mean, in an invasion, I just quickly found a spot to duel the host. It was all about finding the right time to start the duel, but going through an area to find a spot to fight doesn't take much time. It's just a matter of who draws their gun first, basically. Once you start fighting, it's all over. I was all a matter of finding the right moment to strike.
In the arena, both players expect the duel. It's just not the same feeling. I just enjoyed having an interesting first move, and again, fighting a pve build with a pve build. I liked methodical duel invasions, which was almost always what I had because you can't run away for shit.
As an invader, I also liked not being able to heal. I was baffled to see I had estus in my first ds3 invasions. It put all the more pressure on being aggressive and kicking the host's shit in.

Is having form-fitting armour/robes really too much to ask for?

Dancer armor is pretty form fitting.

A lot of them do though, if you look closely enough.

Stop fat shaming my ashen one you Cisnazishitlord

You're the one who doesn't understand the basic mechanics of the game. Just stop posting about stuff that you clearly have no clue about.

I'm so bored but anything other than souls feels so fucking clunky. How the fuck is anyone suppose to enjoy combat in other games after playing souls?

Seriously try playing an hour of ds3 and then an hour of skyrim.

But user i only want form fitting attire so it can better highlight your """""curves""""" for me

I feel the same way.
I got into souls pretty late about a month after 3 released and I can't touch any other RPG outside of MMOs anymore specially shithesda games.

I played through 1 and 2 after finishing 3 and it's shown me how shit current gaming is.

>beating Skyrim's "combat" system
You say that as if it's an accomplishment. Sexually abusing an Alzheimer's patient would be harder.

You have to keep practicing to win invasions.

You need to have a build that does extremely high damage so that you can kill people before they heal. That's been the core feature of every single one of my invavion builds: VERY high damage and oneshot potential.

>playing through the game
>reach ringed Inner Wall bonfire
>nonstop summons
>sometimes hosts who need help with the shitty staircase
>sometimes hosts who need help with the shitty invaders
>sometimes hosts who need help with Midir
>sometimes hosts who need help with Spears
>sometimes Argo who need help with hosts
>occasionally get invaded and have a nice duel around the bonfire

I may never actually finish the game at this point, this is too much fun

I've been feeling like trying that out, but I'm so unmotivated to practice more ds3 pvp.
I don't know, I just liked that when eyes locked, you could almost hear a fighting game announcer go "FIGHT!", and I've never, in all my invasions as either host or invader in the first two games, seen anyone try to get out of that fight.
In ds3, almost every single time my opponent will manage, at one point, to get the fuck away, chug back to full, and we go back to fighting forever because he knows how not to get rollcaught every single time and so do I, so nobody every hits each other and I just feel no accomplishment or adrenaline whatsoever. I'd rather play a long ass game of tic tac toe at that point. Even with no healing talismans it just takes so long for anyone to take any damn damage.

Why does magic suck so much in DS3?

I get what you're saying but at the risk of sounding like a broken record: do arena.

Seriously, that's what it's for. No healing, no running away (most of the time anyway), just straight up 1v1 PvP no holds barred.

Either that or go play an actual fighting game.

How should an Anri's SS build look like? I could even make one at SL80 with replenishment+filianore WA and make it work. The weapon looks good but I just don't know what to do with it

nigga you a retard

40 Luck and 30-40 Faith with Oak Shield and regen spells like you mentioned, become the ultimate regen tank.

no u

does anyone know what skeleton mystic will use?

I understand what you mean too, user, and I do use the arena every now and then even though I get my ass kicked.
But the thing is, it's really hard to even enjoy getting invaded. In 1 and 2 I'm usually pretty eager to see that Dark spirit fuckface has invaded my world, because we're going to have a quick go at each other and slam swords up each other's ass for some merry fun, and in two minutes I'm back to going through my level, except possibly hollow instead of human.
In 3, I might as well go jump off a fucking cliff because we'll still be rolling and rolling at each other in ten minutes with 5 estus left each, and then he'll retreat to millwood snipe through the level just so spite me for being dead.
So whenever I want a change of pace I just go get my ass kicked in the arena by a crux madman and have just as little fun.