Frankish qts

Can any modern nationality claim direct descent from the Franks(i.e Germans vs French) or were they just assimilated?

Also am a Paki that recently became interested in Frankish history. Is this normal/allowed or should I stop weeaboo-ing?

Its not not normal to obsess over fucking barbarians.Charlmagne couldn't even write/speak basic Latin.Plus the Frankish emperors were usually the Pope's little bitch so I think its time to stop what you're doing

>Charlemagne couldn't even write/read Latin
That wasn't even his fault.

I mean founding the "H""R""E" has to count for something?

Netherlands South of the main rivers sans Frisians or Saxons. So Brabantians, Flemings and Limburgers

>KIEK MU IENS GOAN MOEKE
>'K GOA BROABANT GROO MAK'N, LET MOAR ENS OP MOEKE

Northern French and Belgians are the true Franks, Germans aren't they are mixed people, here is a map i made using my knowledge of History.

>GOH SEG 'K BEN SO DOORGEGOAN ZO, DE HEUL ROTE DE SOLEI SEG
>KWAM IK DOAR, SAG 'K DAK GEEN CARAVAN ACHT'R MIEN PEERD HA'
>WAS DA' EFKES JAMMER

>Normans
>arabs
U wot

Alemans. What happened to them?

They became the Alsatians, Swiss, and the Bavarians, but if i'm not wrong the later deny their Alemannic origin.

>He never heard of Rollo, the Emirate of Sicily and Al Andalus ?

Are you serious ?

Take a map.
Now, look at the Arabian Peninsula. Now look at Southern Spain.

Are Ukrainians "Mongols"?
Are Englishmen Normans?

You forgot the swabians

I understand that. they are just anachronistic on your map. iirc the Arabs didn't arrive in Spain until 711( even then, the invasion force was made up of Arabic speaking Berbers not Arabs) and the Normans until they were granted that duchy by King Charles of Francia

The Emirate of Sicily and Al Andalus imported arabs from North Africa, as for the Mongols their territory was to wide to colonize it they merely collected taxes, the Crimeans and Southerrn Ukrainians have Turkic blood thanks to the Crimean Khanate tho.

As for the Normans, they stayed in Normandy, only a tiny minority migrated in England.

Dutch

>Northern Africa
>Arabs

Berbers, lad.

>the later deny their Alemannic origin
Because real Bavarians descend from the Bajuwaren, the only people in Bavaria who have an Alemannic origion are the Swabians

Hoogste koek