/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
If you're from /vp/ and wondering WHERE DA LEAKZ @? read this before posting: pastebin.com/28CW3zxq tl;dr someone needs to dump a legit cartridge.
[Oct 30] Rei-Six 1.0 released. ReiNAND with b9s support and more. github.com/CrimsonMaple/Rei-Six/releases/tag/1.0
>Vita
[Oct 29] VitaShell 1.76 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell
[Oct 23] PKGI released, allows installing original pkg files, download & unpack pkg files directly on Vita together with your NoNpDrm fake license github.com/mmozeiko/pkgi/releases
-pkgi.txt: pastebin.com/raw/wRuNrxdb
>PS4
[Oct 20] fail0verflow published a writeup for their 4.05 kernel exploit wololo.net/2017/10/20/adieu-ps4-kernel-exploit-firmware-4-06-fully-detailed-team-fail0verflow/
>Switch
[Oct 19] OFW 4.0.0 released (now 4.0.1), do not update wololo.net/2017/10/19/nintendo-switch-firmware-4-0-0-released/
>Wii U
[Oct 14] VC injection tool for (S)NES, DS, N64 & Wii released gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-vc-injector-for-wiiu.486781/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViplM_LogzQ
sce.party/
fail0verflow.com/blog/2017/ps4-namedobj-exploit/
3ds.guide/
filetrip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 hours

thank me later

>Making a new thread when the previous one barely bit bump limit
At least wait until it reaches page 8 or 9, faglord.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ViplM_LogzQ

HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT

>Filename

I'll thank you later once you post the non blurry box.

date and timestamp the cart.

!remindme 5 hours

Do you even know how filenames work?

Fuck yeah, Cory in the House.

is there any drawbacks to the Host 3DS system doing the DSiWare hax? Never owned more than 1 3ds till now so i never bothered looking into it

Old image, fake.
Randomise filename on upload

Do you, retard?

did I miss something with sun and moon coming up?

>US probably won't run on 11.2
Welp, time to leave my safespace.

Can anyone post or link me to the proper firmware dump of this card? I fucked up and didnt create a backup before I used ntrboot flasher...

Sun comes up at 5:00am and moon comes up at 5pm

just updated today from 11.2 after backing up my sysnand, was fine

>2017
You're already dead.

when ordering stuff from the nds-card website, did you guys just use your home address? i dont have a PO box
Also i heard that you have to do some weird shit with paypal email or something

I can't believe i never noticed ;_;

:C

The card worked fine before i used it for ntrboot... plz rspond

Nevermind it turns out my date was set to 2031 lol. Thanks fags!

Man, playing WarioWare Twisted on the Vita with vba next is fucking fantastic.

how to use nintendont through loadiine allowing me to play GameCube games with Wii U gamepad?

Man, I'm glad that leakanon was so forthcoming with his bullshit fake cartridge and box.

sce.party/ is showing 4.05 exploit is publicly released...where is it????

Are there any good guides to update my 3ds? last time I used it was when I first soft modded it last year in November.

fail0verflow.com/blog/2017/ps4-namedobj-exploit/
Here it is, bud.

you can probably find good info on 3ds.guide .

why not?
every other recent game works fine on 11.2

Just speculating. It'll probably be the first 11.6 game and I'm using an old Luma setup.
Native_Firm hasn't been changed in a while so it might be fine though.

Since supercard ds twos seem out of stock everywhere. Should I just go with the cheapest r4 clone? Are there any in particular or does it not matter?

Just get a NTRboot compatible one for future-proofing.

Just bought a switch and came in 2.3 should I update it ? I want to play odissey

Sure, why not?

Nope. Just wait a few years, they'll have it hacked by 2023 I'd imagine.

If you want to play it, just update.
You won't be able to otherwise.

>wake up
>ur moon still not leaked
>go back to sleep
Well, after watching my 16 hour anime marathon that is.

Xenoblade can be pre-ordered in the eShop now, doe this mean that the crypto can be checked just like with Odyssey?
If you're around SciresM, mind checking it out?

Would that accomplish anything?

what?
who cares, we can't play switch games for free yet?

It would make me update the console if it's above 3.0.1 as well which is almost certainly the case.

I havent touched my 3DS since i hacked it last year shortly before SM came out.

Can i install and play the USUM cia (as soon as it comes out someday this week) without having to do anything, or will the game force me to update, fucking my shit up?

I dont care about playing online.

Well using my crystal ball I can tell you it won't be a 3.0 game for sure.

are we supposed to guess what setup you have?

we don't know yet, metroid needed 11.4 i think

how I use nintendont with loadiine

You can't, you either need to install it onto the Home Menu or hack the vWii and launch it through it's HBC

Can I get a 'HOLY SHIT'?

No.

holy shit?

Hell if i know.
I followed this guide back in november 2016 3ds.guide/ and then updated my 3ds because it was safe.

It is on version 11.2.0-35E now.
homebrew launcher says v1.2 yellows8
There was something with A9LH i think?

I really have no idea what i have and if this is any help. I just want to know if i need to do anything before i can play USUM or if last years setup is enough.

As long as you're on a9lh you're gud. Even if USUM requires 11.6 or some shit, updating will be safe.

Where can i check what i am on? I am pretty sure there was something with a9lh.

press select when booting.

Nintendo of America ambassadors have Pokemon

Expect leaks soon.

no

Hold select on boot. If your Luma version is

hi mom

>decide to install CBHC
>no option to set shortcuts like in Haxchi
Who the fuck approved that.

send help

Use your eyes.

So i am good to go? Thanks user.
Can i update and play online tho?

How Can His Eyes Be Real If He Isn't?

Sure.

bump

TFW nintendo shills have the new Pokemon games right now

I'd never want to be a ninty sockpuppet just so I could play games earlier. Being forced to actually play games you're not interested in and write reviews on them? couldn't stand it. Also why do those boxes look so thin? And why does he thank Nintendo when Nintendo doesn't handle Pokemon?

I wouldn´t mind beeing a nintendo shill, if I would get games early and for free.

Yeah, sure, one sec.

Probably has to as specified by his sockpuppet contract, hense the cringy hashtags.

Title ID: 0100E95004038000
Medium: Digital
Crypto Type: 3.0.1

Yeah.

Didn't really expect anything else, thanks.

No, otherwise you'd have other people doing the same thing. He's just a manchild doing cringy things like making tweets like that. No reviewer is required to make those tweets

Isn’t updating safe even on b9s?

a9lh and b9s boot before the system software, so any update will be fine.

Realistically when can we expect UM's cia? I'm just pissed off that it's so much later than US

Nov 17 ;)

>implying there's a US cia

I’ve been avoiding updating b9s because of Rosalina and the drama that happened after. Is it actually a bad idea to update or was it blown out of proportion?

To answer your questions they are just thin for whatever reason and also I have no idea why everybody's thanking nintendo

Leak the cia.

This is just pathetic. Christ.

what drama was this?

Something about it being an intrusive addition you can’t opt out of mixed in with the other drama at the time of “the tranny sold us out”

why BOTH?
they are the same fucking experience, save for X number of pokes and the box legend!

>Being forced to actually play games you're not interested in and write reviews on them? couldn't stand it.

Welcome to being part of a gaming mag in the 90s! better have that in by deadline, playing a shit game in a genre you already can't stand!

it's not really intrusive, i can't even remember how to access the rosalina menu if i'm honest

I mean that's one thing. But I don't think I'd be able to write a review comparing a game to other similar games while not having played any of a certain genre.

>Randomise filename
Veeky Forums doesn't randomize the filename, it sets it to the number of milliseconds passed since 00:00:00.000 Jan. 1, 1970 GMT at the time the uploaded image is received by Veeky Forums's servers

the original filename and what Veeky Forums reassigned to your upload only differs by 1335690ms (about 23 minutes)

You're wrong

How do I get the R4i Gold to work? I got the files from
filetrip
.net/
dl?FhXOBrY7vI
like it said, then extracted them to the micro SD card, but when I try to run it, it hangs on a black screen.

It wasn't just Rosalina, it was all the stupid fucking debug shit that was added, even though it was completely useless and nonsensical to the average user, and made some games totally unplayable because they kept crashing. The fact they forced you to jump through hoops installing B9S just to get WORSE performance was the icing on the shittiest fucking carrot cake imaginable.

same

Notice the filename starts with 149? That's as random as it gets buddy

we're not leaking to stop idiots from CRYING about bans for a MONTH, you're welcome