Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2FW9lIW-U
eventhubs.com/news/2017/aug/31/new-customizable-v-moves-and-critical-arts-reportedly-discovered-street-fighter-5-through-data-mining/
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reasons why Elena, Dhalsim, Balrog, & Blanka were added to Street Fighter
>I've got a cool idea for a character! Wow, that's a good idea, let's add him!
Reason why Rashido was added to Street Fighter
>Our Esports proposal has an event in Saudi Arabia, and the boss says we need representation so they'll license it on their network! Oh, uh, ok, I'll get right on it sir. No, no, they might be offended he looks like that, we're going to let them design it so we have no issues with our sponsors or violent extremists. Oh, who's going there to work on the character sir? You are. Me!? N-No, please!
>Y-Yes, bin Salman-san. Y-Your character looks perfect. (Hello, boss? Please change my departure date to tomorrow. Get me the hell out of here!)
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2FW9lIW-U

WE

ITT: fighting games enthusiasts

ibuki!

>Did you just jump without fding?

Hyped for Sunday desu

WUZ

Play kara's game.

wow me2

(but for dbfz)

>NO NEW VSKILLS
>NO NEW VREVERSALS
>NO NEW CAs
INTO THE TRASH

b-b-b-but x-kira said

Reminder

STARS N SHIT

i am

this thread sucks

Goku is being revealed as the second character for Tekke, pretty cool

no he didn't

Honestly why not? it would be incredibly

eventhubs.com/news/2017/aug/31/new-customizable-v-moves-and-critical-arts-reportedly-discovered-street-fighter-5-through-data-mining/

Broski redeemed, you idiots deserve disappointment for listening to x-frauda

i'm literally seething that capcom got memed into focusing on SP content. fucking hell.

>people actually wanted more v-trigger bullshit

hue?

I still believe him.

i wanted new critical arts at the very least, since theyre the flashy finishing move. all you gotta do is just make a new animated sequence. its not even a mechanic. requires much less programming.

>making this about that retarded faggot broski and idiot xkira
should be talking about how Capcom dropped the ball

>still calling it data mining
idiots don't even know what data mining is

Why do you say hes a bad artist?

x-kira is based and has never disappoointed

*cr.mk into vtrigger2s you*

Don't forget to play kara's partner harley

look at balrogs fucking face in your image

look at menat

we get it. you took a class. no one cares lmao

Also, put Hellbae in jive.

>it doesn't look kawaii like my k-on waifus therefore it's bad

time to delete all the tweets, leaving only the ones where he said 2nd vtrigger coming

sfv needs to change the way v-triggers behave before the game is even remotely playable
but there are other core problems with sfv that they are too lazy to unfuck still making it not worth it

What's wrong with the way v-triggers work?

he looks like that fucked up :joy: emoji that doug always posts

If you genuinely think kbd should be simplified/removed you don't actually play Tekken because you clearly don't understand how much hard a whiff can be punished in the game.

It's not even hard to do on 1p side you literally only will struggle with 2p as long as you aren't retarded. Further if you aren't retarded you can get 3 back dashes within a few days of practice and that's literally all you need until orange/red ranks at the earliest.

t. unbased x-kira using misnomers all the time

which core problems?
how would you fix these core problems

Nothing, it's a vappa meme, even when there's nothing wrong with the game they point at fingers at non-problems

ummm lol? I don't care, i like jive how it is and we're still getting S3. sfvae is just a minimum effort re-brand to entice casuals who were scared off by the disastrous launch and that's fine with me.

Its fucking balrog, what do you mean?

>when your final tap gets blocked and you don't know what to do with the frame advantage

>i've seen some shit

>M-maybe if I post the picture again it will automatically make an argument for itself

Looks like Balrog.

Thats a cute menat desu

Anybody wanna jive ?

not with a redditor such as yourself

sure, you're eu right?

cant wait to see what capcom surprises us with at PSX

there's literally no reason that sidestep is one button press but dash requires two presses

yeah

I don't even have a reddit account.

>redditor instantly bites
lmAO

i can only play for like 20 mins, i sent an invite

What's the purpose of calling every single person who wants to play games Reddit?

Posting with a name and being a Beatles fan automatically qualifies you as one.

Resident Evil 2 trailer. Deep down.

>how much hard a whiff can be punished in the game.
you have to be retarded to continue to play tekken. it's like the korean mmo grindfest of fighting games

twitch
.tv/mechags

our guy Brick gonna take this tournament with H-Ciel

DMC5

Thats his character though.
I think he looks good

What's the purpose of asking to play games with people from here?

You know the game has built in matchmaking functions, right?
You know the game doesn't have chat function to post le funny maymays?

You better not embarass us, brick.

seems to be a yuropoor thing that they project on others for being filthy redditors themselves

I'd forgotten about Deep Down, what the fuck happened with it?

ok bricku, gonna cheer for you

Long ago in a distant dimension...
I, Dormammu, the shape shifting master of darkness, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE FUNCTION! But, a foolish Sorceror Supreme wielding a magic amulet stepped forth to oppose.

>Impact Palm!
>Grace of Hoggoth!
>Eye of Agamotto!

Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in reality and flung him into a universe where DLC is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the MCU, and undo the future that is Capcom!

based harada

It's fun, and getting to play longs sets against the same people is good to improve.
You haven't answered my question though.

i do that too

Here's hoping.

Ono told the team to start over from scratch because it wasn't turning out well. Also, might have been issues getting the game to run well on the Panta Rhei engine.

What's the purpose of calling things with their name? If you can't answer this yourself you're a retard

How do we save her from getting nerfed

Post this on reddit so I can upvote you

We're in a fucking FIGHTING GAME general and you're asking why people ask for sets here? Are you mentally retarded? Is this why nobody in this gen will play with each other?

Mr. Esports is too busy for the old general now i see...

what are the best arcade sticks on the market right now?

To differentiate between blocking and back dashing

Oh no you have to practice to actually be good at the game! How horrible!

The point you have to actually start labbing and learning other character's frame data and weaknesses is not until high yellow so you have plenty of time where you actually are learning to play the game without any massive amounts of lab time.

Everything you people whine about in any game that isn't the one you choose to watch on stream is so exaggerated, it's kinda sad.

uh, guys?

It was a joke, I thought it was pretty funny

razor atrox

Street Fighter V is hot garbage and you're all fags for playing it

but why can't they just discuss single player content like THE INFINITELY DEEP STORY AND PLOT and whine about lack of dubs and never ever actually play against anyone else? this is 2017, nobody has to play fighting games against other people, buddy

accept your fate

I understand that a lot of the changes they made from IV to V were to make SF more spectator friendly - including favoring offense over defense - but did it work? Do people in general find SFV more fun to watch than SFIV? As somebody who doesn't understand Street Fighter or 2D fighters in general I can't say I agree, watched some high level USF4 matches today and was pretty entertaining and hype to watch, more so than most SFV matches I've seen.

Nice opinion user

>To differentiate between blocking and back dashing
dash would be a quick tap just like sidestep
walk/block would be hold direction

So you're just here to shitpost. It's alright, that's fine by me, even if I don't understand why you do it. It'd be better if you got a trip so people can filter you though.

>Defending SFV

Look at this fucking nigga. You 16ers.... lmao

>I understand that a lot of the changes they made from IV to V were to make SF more spectator friendly
Then you understood it wrong. Most of the changes from IV to V were a direct answer to the userbase's criticisms with the first.

they also tried to lower the skill ceiling, so making the game more aggressive had the opposite effect for spectating.
pros are just losing to randoms now

Congratulations your back input for moves is now a dash as well so you cannot do quick back motion attacks from a standing position but have to do them from a dash backwards. Directional input matters way too much in Tekken to do that.

If you want to play against the same people add them to your friends list

If you want to play against strangers the game has functions for that

you probably watched some cherrypicked good matches.
but anyways i dislike jive so no comment

The high execution barrier made sfiv very entertaining to watch but i find sfv to be pretty fun to watch too. I dont even know why