/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #621

''This isn't an anime or a video game'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM
youtube.com/watch?v=hzuSO54NfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=GXTywa0WC6o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqybbQECHAE
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=n5kb7oPP5Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=iC_OdyCEYqw
youtube.com/watch?v=WTLifJBTHGU
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder to build DEX.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

ep 3 codex when

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM
youtube.com/watch?v=hzuSO54NfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=GXTywa0WC6o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqybbQECHAE

Of course I made the right choice

Chloe is #1

pls mistress

Yo. Dat's kawaii

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit.

c:

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>Not "I Feel It Coming" edition

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

>mixtape mode is just a built-in music player with a 10 second youtube video on loop

The game's nudity scene will be Victoria getting raped. Chloe will have the option to ignore it or mock her.

I FEEL IT COMING

Can you?

"With great power comes great bullshit." -Max Caulfield

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

youtube.com/watch?v=n5kb7oPP5Xc

=kek

Haha it's fucking hilarious

What did she mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=iC_OdyCEYqw
>That buildup to the first chords

So cool.

I thought fanfiction was safe with Life is Strange, since this game is so out there that there'd be nothing to complain about.
And like the second fanfiction I open says the author got shit for making Chloe have sex with a guy and get pregnant.

I appreciate you both.

So if Max shits herself and rewinds time, do her pants get clean or are they part of her inventory?

Thanks!

>author got shit for making Chloe have sex with a guy and get pregnant.
Deservedly so.

Was that 'So Hardcore'? I really liked that one for a while because it was coming out when the game was so stuff was still brand new and unknown. It ended only fairly recently so it definitely lost some of its charm since it stopped feeling like it fit in with the game's progression.

Because that's stupid
If you're gonna put fanfics on the net you better be prepared to get chewed out

>Chloe have sex with a guy and get pregnant.
This is something worth getting shit for...

If you kill yourself you will save the world.

Would you do it?

That Rachel starts fires easily.

Victoria is a Genji main.

>tumblr gets constant shit for putting gay pairings into shit
>someone puts a straight pairing into something
AND THE CROWD GETS TRIGGERED

sure. not even a second thought. I don't value my life that much. But I don't think that even applies here.

That's an honorable occupation.

>play Mercy
>don't heal your Genji main
I'm not sure if this is Kate being a shit person or if Victoria has a macro that just keeps spamming I NEED HEALING.

Ok, do it then?

>if Victoria has a macro that just keeps spamming I NEED HEALING.

Probably this.

>play a short-range main healer
>don't heal a flanker that's supposed to sneak behind the enemy lines
Sounds fine to me.

Problem is, Chloe is not fucking straight. And making an obvious gay getting fucked is disgusting.
Author should drink Bleach

>Problem is, Chloe is not fucking straight.
You're right, she's bisexual.

>And making an obvious gay
> an obvious gay

erm, you're delusional if you think Chloe is anything other than bi.

stop replying yourself and keep your fanfiction to yourself neet

nobody cares about your dumblr shit or whatever you read.

EP3 spoilers btw

Still gross to write a het story for her.

>blown
Heh.

>replied himself 4 times to get attention
This is pathetic really.

>inb4 weird slangs are comin

Trust me. I'm a mercy main. If you do anything but heal everyone, even the guy you weren't supposed to be near, you're gay and getting reported.

That sounds terrible and I feel bad for you having to read through something like that.

If you want fics with fluff, Ouroboros is the go to.
If you want something that matches the feeling, pacing, and characters, of the game then there's Small Things.
Looking for something else? We have a whole section in the OP full of recommended stories.

Hey! That kind of stuff is too far. Even if you think someone is an asshole with what they post, telling them to kill themselves it just plain uncool.

If you're a Mercy main, you're gay and getting reported.
t. Bowie main

Stop responding to samefagging accusations.

Stop feeding this attention seeking mentally ill faggot.

>"stop responding to samefag accusations" self victimizing
Yep. It is you

Already read Ouroburos for my gay and Warren not getting cucked fix. My only regret is that it's not further along and I don't think there's quite enough tension. The time shenanigans would be tense, but the author kind of said the story wasn't going to end badly, so...
Oleander ain't fucking being updated so that shit's fucked.
In one of the two fanfics where Chloe got time powers instead of Max, one Max literally went beast mode on Victoria and Warren came off like an idiot (and Max fucking mentally clotheslined him because she met him like one day before she remet Chloe).
In the other, I dunno why I gave up on it. Bad spacing or some stupid shit. Even when I'm reading fanfiction at work I can't put up with that shit.

If comfy user read this, do NOT respond this fucker or take him seriously.

You're right, she's Maxinesexual :3

who /damoncore/ here ?
youtube.com/watch?v=WTLifJBTHGU

Being too happy is one of the complaint Ouroboros gets and I can agree a little bit, though it's still a story I love.
It's why I liked Small Things, it had the comfy, had drama, and had a clear story. Only issue is you have to wait for the sequel for answers on how the story was even possible.
There's a whole lot of great stuff out there, and some absolute garbage, but you'll fins something for you. Just a matter of asking around what you're looking for or learning to use tags.

Oh I love Ouroburos. Like I legitimately love it. For an IV of sugar and people getting stoned off their asses, you can't fucking beat it. I'll read Small Things next time I'm at work.

real talk tho if they even imply a sex scene tumblr is gonna have a field day with that.
they are already trying to police people against drawing lewd stuff with them because they are minors. i hope no one gets death threats.

Nudity - Graphic or prolonged depictions of nudity

Sexual Themes - References to sex or sexuality

I remember Tumblr sperging out over a 30-something woman fucking a 19-year-old adult because muh age gap. On-screen teenage sex, even if only implied, will probably result in meltdown. Especially since the lead writer is a straight white guy.

I kind of want to see it, honestly. For that sick and twisted pleasure of watching the world burn.

>showerorpool
Skinny dipping in the ocean.

You are not the single type
So baby, this the perfect time
I'm just trying to get you high
And faded off this touch
You don't need a lonely night
So baby, I can make it right
You just got to let me try
To give you what you want

>TAKE THE MIC ANONS

Hard to give one label to Chloe. She's someone looking for a deep loving connection, a mutual loyalty, someone she can be open with, someone who's there for her and that she can be there for in times good and bad. That's not something that comes specifically from the gender of someone, though Chloe does definitely seem to prefer other girls. That's something that comes from the heart of someone who may very well be her soulmate. It was something Chloe once thought she had with Rachel, and what Chloe gets with Max.

So this is fairly accurate. Though silly.

Are you really this stupid? Every game has sex scenes so they wouldn't get triggered by teenager who are clearly in love having sex , making out. Stop making this as if it is a big deal

youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

*fills you with hope for the future and sorrow for the past at all once*
Heh nothin' personnel

It's Tumblr: the bar's set so low you can't possibly fail at triggering someone.

>Every game has sex scenes
Interesting taste in games you have, /h/ombre.

Who fucking cares?

Fahrenheit, Witcher, Mass effect, Dragon age, Heavy Rain... do you want me to continue?

>Every game
>Five games out of hundreds, if not thousands
>Each one of the has sex scenes between adults
As I said, interesting taste in games.

Films/Books explored teen sex like billion of times. Who gives a shit.

>Every game has sex scenes
haha, what

>She's someone looking for a deep loving connection, a mutual loyalty, someone she can be open with, someone who's there for her and that she can be there for in times good and bad
I honestly think this is the best way to describe what Chloe wants in life. She's so afraid of people leaving her and being dishonest with her that she really just wants someone like you described. I think she wants someone to make life an adventure with as well
Which happens to be Max :3

A lot of young adult authors actually don't agree on how explicit you can be and still be a young adult novel.
It's kind of a pain in the ass because until recently I felt like actually having a canonical relationship in a young adult novel would be too...risque.

>Who gives a shit.
Tumblr does; that was the whole point of this short-lived discussion.

Off I worded incorrectly but you get what I am saying anyway. Those kind of games (especially choice-story based ones such as heavy rain,fahrenheit, mass effect etc) have sex scenes so why wouldn't this game have it? And what is really wrong with two characters' being in love? I see nothing wrong in there

I know this was a song long before Life is strange was a game but it IS the song of the game (that or 'Max & Chloe'). I wonder if DONTNOD knew of Syd Matters music already and wanted to fit their scenes to Obstacles. Or if Morali saw the story/scenes and realized how fitting his song was.
Either way; Life is Strange, Max & Chloe, Obstacles are all a perfect match. It doesn't even feel the least bit insulting to have the ending reuse that song, it feels entirely appropriate to rehear it then.

>every game similar to lis
There, I fixed it dumbass
Keep going to ignore points and make fun of sentences like 5 year old kid

You give them so much credit though

because one of them is literally 15 and the other not much older and in your amazing christian society depicting sexuality between minors, homosexuality at that is like opening a can of worms

I posted Max and Chloe this time, not Obstacles ^_^

>so why wouldn't this game have it?
Because both main characters are minors. A sex scene between minors on Steam might cause some people to sperg out. Violently. Witcher, ME, DA, DOS2, AC, whatever, all of those have sex scenes between adults. Probably the only case of a Steam game that has minors fingerbanging I can remember is Kindred Spirits.

>every game similar to lis
>what are Telltale games

Books do that all the time though and nobody cares.

I don't know guys, I mean I didn't see everybody losing their fucking shit when Blue is the Warmest Color came out. We have/had authors like Robbins and Nabokov.