/mbgg/ - Mobage General #798

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TXJID
imgur.com/a/LZiuD
youtube.com/watch?v=MNCznnsEebo
youtube.com/watch?v=bVde2Cc0hQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels fucking good man

wan wan

Tenka is p2w.
Honkai JP is better.
You should be grateful that you can play all those kusoge.
Fuck off SEAmonkeys go back to /alg/, /gfg/ and Discord.

I tried playing Compass today. It doesn't seem very fun.

Please no bully.

@194895357
not even worth a (You)

What game is this?

Pastel Memories.

Japanese Honkers

Dumb dog.

what's ptd? i saw it being mentioned last thread and i need something new to play

Kamige.

Pazuru to Doragon

Is SEA honkers not working for anyone else? When it says to press to login, I'm just getting a loading circle.

>posting monkeys
>it's not even the only good one (michi obviously)

Why are youj guys playing SEA version of Honkai?

Didn't you learn from Dragon Ace? They'll close it down soon.

What didn't you like about it?

JP is the best server anyway.

Well the gameplay is alright I guess but I just don't like rolling for cards I prefer characters. Also I don't think I can find a good control scheme on emulator.

It can take a bit of time but eventually you'll unlock all the heroes. I don't really think that there is a good control scheme for an emulator, the controls seem too specific for a mobile.

Thanks for getting that out of the way.

I see so you roll for costumes on the second gacha? Also I started with some UR tickets but I don't know how to use them.

dead general lol

Matrix boss at 90% in case anyone wants to fill the missing 10%. It shouldn't take long.

Naooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The first tab of the gacha page is for cards, when you collect 20 UR tickets you'll be able to roll the special UR ticket gacha. You can get more UR tickets from rolling the card gacha, login rewards or from special missions.

The second tab is for spending hero tickets. When you unlock a new hero for the first time from the gacha, there is a chance that you will get one of their costumes the next time you roll. If you're just starting out then you're more likely to get a new hero altogether.

Where do I get hero tickets?

From rolling the card gacha (including the free ones) for a total of 50 cards, and sometimes from daily logins or level up rewards. I think there should also be some missions you can complete to earn more.

It's hard to play on keyboard, but you can map Joy2Key to it.
>D-Pad/analog sticks for movement
>action buttons for swipe up cards
>shoulder buttons for swipe down cards
>analog stick press for skills

What are some good mobage with decent co-op? Tagatame is alright but I feel like it's been forever since I had a solid co-op experience with /mbgg/.

I've been looking at mmo-lite games like monster hunter and bravely default but they all look a little shitty, has anyone tried them?

>monster hunter
>shitty
What a faggot.

try project tokyo dolls

I love MonHun, that's why the mobile version of the game looks shitty. It has 2 buttons and monster AI is obviously dumbed down.

FU Mobile is the full fledged game.

whenever anyone talks about coop games, there's always that guy shilling Bleach Brave Soul.
maybe try that.

Yeah and I'm right too. BBS has great co-op.

You could try Compass I guess? I've seen anons playing that together. Houkai and Shironeko occasionally get people playing co-op together too but that seems to be rarer.

Please remember to include Terra Battle 1 & 2 in the OP. I don't imagine we will be using our own general in any predictable time frame.

lol

What settings do I need to change on Nox for Honkai? Game gets stuck on muhiyo screen

>Terrible battle

Just let the game die already

Do people still play Terra 1, isn't that going to shut down any day now with 2 out.

Pastel Memories and PaniPani get more discussion than both those games and aren't in the OP. TB just doesn't get talked about here.

The only good thing about TB is the art. So just look at the wiki and you'll be satisfied.

>TB
>GOOD ART

L M A O
M
A
O

>Search Ichigo under character page
>44 entries

user, I'm gonna need a quick sell on this game if you could. Is there much in the way of character development, are builds more than just what characters are on your team?

So people dont have to dig through that awfully bad last thread, here's the news repost.

Free 4* ticket for everyone, details for the new league system and HT skill change, called reincarnation, are up.

>League
Your league will be decided by your ranking in this VTG. There will be league ranking rewards and promotion rewards. Therefore, ranking and clearing rewards will be adjusted.

>Reincarnation
A special item is needed for reincarnation. Attribute can't be changed, everything else can be changed. There are five different types (2 Attacks, 1 Defense, 1 Support and 1 Healer) you can choose from.

>Other news
500 days since release campaign in December. Seems to be some big celebration since they announced it so early. New member will be a sword user and will be released in March.

>Bloomers set
imgur.com/a/TXJID

>New event
imgur.com/a/LZiuD

Does anyone else feel like the Grasma daily and weekly quests are way too drawn out? TWENTY ONE quests. FIVE gold Rush clears. Host SEVEN fucking games. THREE of every fucking element exp which are only available one hour a day.

The rewards aren't even that good.

>implying tb1 isn't actually performing better than tb2

outside of the lizards, the characters do have good art
I wish that guy draws more for FEH
I really appreciate his art for Jakob after seeing Halloween Jakob art

To be fair pic related are the only Ichigos that matter and a couple of them aren't even really good...

Builds are a combination of character links and accessories and any 6* character can complete raids or possibly some very high level content like co-op Inheritance Zone and Extreme Co-op.

But yes powercreep exists especially in PvP.

Goddamn, today's bingo missions are all pain in the ass.

Dragon Project is basically what you want. Even had a global release.

>tb gacha
>lizards
>amputees
>dudes
>weird robots
>furry shits
(almost) zero ladies.

yeah. The big rewards are the 2* dupe rainbow orbs too. Not really going to go out of my way to go for them. Got 1 rainbow orb somehow just from grinding maps/orb events so I guess that's cool.

>the girls that exist aren't even cute and are muscle whores

DP is terrible though. The gacha especially.

Yeah I didn't really like how that worked. But there is no stamina, no set bonuses, and a lot of co-op in it.

thred ded as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=MNCznnsEebo
>put up to 5 characters in the onsen
>they gain affection over time, which isn't gained anywhere else, and affection grants small stat boosts as it rises
>characters occasionally give resources as they sit in bath
>raise the onsen level via frequent usage and make them more effective(?)
This sounds like an incredibly familiar mechanic

What's wrong with its face?

Where's /padg/?

Oh boy more shit to wait on. Did they really make onsen sprites for every single character?

They showed this forever ago and I guess are finally near done with getting all the characters in with live-2d shit working. Eagerly wait for it in JP I guess.

No I know it'll be out today I just mean it's another plop your characters into this and wait feature.

So I just unlocked B Himeko. Is she better than B Mei?

>down to 895 gems per reroll in Honkai now
Welp. The first week bonus is gone.

They're both shit.

The next season is almost upon us, be sure to get in some practice whilst you can!

The real part of the update is finally getting those onsen pics ingame
Now if the non-demon pictures are usable as skins, that'd be everything I ask from the game

New story finally being added to added to Another Eden soon.
Main characters also getting 5* version.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVde2Cc0hQw

>Have P2W game
>Get lazy with the characters and use the emote stuff they use for VN sprites instead of Live2D or full 3D
>Make great and cute skins
>Skins dont change the sprite, portrait or how the character looks at all
>It only changes the splash art when you tap on them

the absolute state of tenka

Is it still hell to reroll in and bans emulators?

uninstalled this shit ages ago. doesnt seem like it would be enough to go back to it

I fucking hate these robot faggots

I thought I had more time.

it always worked on all emulators.
I mostly play it on NOX

i don't know about rerolling (didn't reroll at launch). No competitive or multiplayer elements, so no point to do it.

Oh so no one plays it because it truly is bad? That sucks. Well hit me up with some resources or a character tier list or something and I'll check it out.

Since when have people only rerolled games for competitive or multiplayer elements?

>no point
Rerolling isn't to get an edge over other players, it's to get an edge over the gacha refusing to give you anything worthwhile.

If it's possible, then it's usually worth it.

the game has no story skip button and tutorial is like 45 minutes. rates are also ass and you get 1 or 2 rolls at most. youll never reroll a 5* and youll probably never roll one playing either

the game has some nice art but the gameplay will leave you flaccid

Fair enough, that does seem like a much better reason not to.

Cases like that are why I said usually instead of always.

Are you trying to shill the game or convince people not to play it?

I said nothing good about it so I don't see how I could be shilling it.

Are CN GF servers just arse in general or something? I tried both DS and bili and both kept giving me long ass and sometimes infinite loads and were generally unplayable

played since launch without rerolling, and got multiple 5*. rates are same like any other mobage.

also, the 5* you can get from challenge quests in this game are in top tier.

>rates are same like any other mobage.
This means nothing when rates can vary quite a bit between different mobage.

It's pain in the ass during busy hours. I have VPNGate installed for that.

I find that switching your connection momentarily usually helps "refresh" it in a sense.

Did I do good?

They're just a small indie company surviving on korean bux

Please understand

I think they became very stable before the last update. Then the last update happens and it's back to long loading time.

I think Another Eden would be super popular here if they just make the characters shut the fuck up. Every little thing triggers about 7 lines of dialogue.

>I think a story heavy game would be popular in EOP shitposting general

No it wouldnt

I really don't want to check the wiki for these diary unlocks, but Kurumi's first one and Miki's one about eating something are annoying me.
>A scary ride that looks like a plant
>Google the plant
>Looks nothing like any possible ride

>Miki's favorite food, wants to eat about as much as she ate on her birthday
>Gave her 30 of the event tiramisu cups
>Nothing
>Give her a bunch of tiramisu cakes
>Nothing

I mean the art is good and the gameplay isn't totally disgusting and that's all that matters right?

Cuck