Wholesome Edition
Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>She'd want you to live
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7tuZR9chrg
jerz.setonhill.edu/writing/creative1/poetry-writing-tips-how-to-write-a-poem/
archive.org/details/TheLibraryOfBabel
youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
youtube.com/watch?v=Le5nXTvNYJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
youtube.com/watch?v=MTlSjRMx5Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Nyaatsuki

Good morning, everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful poetry filled night while I was away!
Today we're going to deviate from the usual Eden inspired word, and go with something new!
The word of the thread is "solstice".
Anyone that would like to try and write a poem is encouraged to try to use this word as their inspiration.
I didn't realize some of you didn't want any attention on your poems, so I think that from now on I'm going to be pretty discretionary with which ones I reply too.
I'll still read them all, but unless you explicitly ask for thoughts, I may not mention it!
Just for now to try it out. If it ends up not working or nobody asks, I'll probably go back to commenting on them all to keep discussion going.
Monika!

youtube.com/watch?v=I7tuZR9chrg

What are you anons up to on this Tuesday night?
For me it's getting comfy while listening to some music before going to bed soon.

Monika is my wife!!!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

SELECT YOUR CHARACTER

I don't think sad can accurately describe this, it feels more... Tired, with a bitter desperation hounding it? I can feel the rough winds of inevitability lapping at my heels just reading this deeply. Interesting.

Admittedly I'm not as big a fan of haiku as the other monikanon, but I still like this! Feels familiar.

Another lovely one! A tragic keepsake from the ravages of time, eh? Pretty intriguing it was, reading this.

Well, this one is bittersweet, and took to a direction I wasn't expecting, and then did it once more with gusto! It's like a tragic love story, searching for a place of comfort in a harsh world, and feeling you don't deserve it?
Beautiful. And you will find that jewel.

This is, as other anons pointed out, structured and written amazingly! I know I have nothing new to add, but I feel like saying it anyway!

Ooh, traditional format? You spoil us, Germanon? Or is it Africanon?
I like this, somber, but also hopeful and optimistic.
And don't worry about your handwriting, compared to yours I might as well be writing in "Parkinsons Hieroglyphics", ahaha...

Oh jeez, I just looked at the bottom of the thread. Welp, no reason to be sad at two people living up to their promises!

Thanks for the concern, user! To be quite honest, the biggest load of real life stuff I'm dealing with is an absence of stuff to deal with, especially compared to some other people who need a hand on their shoulders!

Heh, I was just a bit peckish and that woke me up, honest! Although it is 4:447 now, so I wonder...

It's alright user! I dealt with one of my few irl friends rambling about linux and tshells before I fell asleep earlier, and at least you're speaking a language I understand, even though a cs degree should let me, ahaha.

Going to bed now user not going to make it to post, sorry!

>Tfw you call her by the wrong name

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>Literal Unironic Poetry
>Waifu Posting to the 4th degree
>I WANT TO ___ X posting
>Loli fapping
>Baneposting
>Literal depression
>Loneliness
>Gay buttsex
>Tulpas straight out of /mlp/
>Sayori fags

This is literally the gayest general I've ever seen, and I used to browse /ksg/ and /d2g/

YURI 3

I feel back in the writing mood so hopefully I can make good progress on my fics

How the fuck do I write poetry.

I love her too.

Red Duragons

Manhandling Monika!

Yeah, I had a great evening today. Gonna hang around for half a hour so more, but it sucks to have like a 9 hour difference with you guys.

Please keep on replying to poems,
its what makes me keep going, I dont know what I would do without you guys.

Just wing it, not all poetry has to rhyme or be colorful. As long as you put your thoughts towards it, that is good.

YURI NUMBER 2
HOLY FUCK THAT SHORT SHIRT

Hang yourself, that's how I do it. And magically my frantic scrapings for life makes a poem for the thread.

>wholesome edition
YES

Reminder that if you're considering harming yourself because you think it'll please your doki, please don't. There's a million better ways to relieve stress and make your doki happy.

Download your doki to a flashdrive or something. Take her on a sightseeing date. Climb a tree or onto a rooftop, but carefully. Give your doki a nice view of the world outside. Show her you love her that way. She'd appreciate you taking her to see nice things over you harming yourself and you should know that. If you're a yurifag, maybe take her to someplace gloomy like an old warehouse or abandoned bridge. I bet Sayori would love it if you climbed a tree with her. Natsukifriends could go climb someplace comfy in the city. Monika would probably enjoy seeing the view from a tall office building or something like the Eiffel Tower.

Even if you don't feel like climbing shit, there's a load of places where you could take your doki. Yuri would be ecstatic if you took her to a museum, especially like a War Museum filled with old swords and weapons. Sayori might love going to the park or on a hike. And of course, you could always take Natsuki to the local manga retailer or the nearest bakery. Monika would like just about any place you took her, but I bet she'd like it especially if you took her to the library or a memorial place.

Point is, don't harm yourself. It's not what your doki would want. Take her out to something you would both enjoy.

>tfw no Monika to hug you

And uh, sorry for posting old busted in the new hotness, I don't want anons to think I ignored their work when I left my opinions on a sinking ship!
Monikanons got this thread in good hands, so I can curl up in the namefag corner where I belong, at least until they sleep again.

Well, I'd say a good starting point is to look at the word of the thread in any of the /ddlc/ threads, write what you feel inspired by, and see how it goes!

Sayori 1

>taking a road trip with Natsuki
>stop by several scenic hiking spots along the way
>get out and stretch your legs, enjoy the view, and take a few pictures together
>sun starts to set, both of you are tired
>see a small, family-owned hot springs at the side of the road
>decide to rest there for the night
>the owner shows you to where you'll be sleeping
>there are two beds prepared, but they're in the same room
>Natsuki is annoyed and begins getting flustered at the thought of sleeping together
>she wants to get a separate room, but you tell her she'll have to pay for that herself
>finally agrees to spend the night with you, as long as you keep your hands to yourself
>forces you out while she changes into her bathrobe
>you decide to go straight to the springs
>male and female bathing rooms, you're glad she won't put up a fuss about this too
>wash off and start relaxing in the springs
>after a few minutes of watching the moon you hear Natsuki scream
>look up and see her in a towel, standing over you
>it's a mixed bath
>she yells at you to get out, but you reply you've barely gotten to relax yet
>tell her to wait her turn, but she's having none of it
>leaves and comes back later with a strip of cloth
>wraps it around your eyes and tells you to keep it on while she's soaking
>agree, since you were planning on resting your eyes anyways
>without your vision, your other senses become heightened
>you can hear her drop her towel and whimper a bit when she first enters the hot water
>can feel every splash as Natsuki fidgets around in the water
>she keeps adjusting her seating, moving closer to you each time
>water suddenly gets warmer around your legs
>Natsuki screams and slaps you, knocking off the blindfold
>first thing you see is your boner, it must've grown while you were imagining Natsuki next to you
>Natsuki is still freaking out, kicking you, calling you a pervert
>afraid the hotel owners might think you're trying something weird, you cover her mouth with your hand

Go to behaviours.xml in conf, open it with notepad, and set

Write some rap lyrics instead
Monika wants a rapper in the club

How do I make enough distinction between poetry and just writing thoughts though. It's gotta be flowery right?

Hey monicafags
tell me, how is it to have no will on your own?

finally, the hot springs episode

>Natsuki is now pinned beneath you, her legs straddling one of yours
>she tries to break free, but her frail limbs are too weak to force you off
>feel her cute lips quivering against the palm of your hand
>your dick is throbbing harder than ever before
>her tiny hands are balled up into fists, but then her whole body relaxes at once
>her smooth slender thighs spread apart, as if inviting you in
>as you remove your hand from her mouth, you can see a slim string of saliva stuck to it
>she looks away from you for a time, but after darting around a bit her eyes meet yours again
>hear her say "I guess it's okay... if it's with you."
>position your cock at the entrance of her tight virgin pussy, which is already slick with love juice
>thrust in deep as a whimper escapes her lips, her whole body shudders from having her virginity taken
>feel her quickening breath against your neck as you stroke faster and faster inside of her
>put your face to her chest and take one of her nipples into your mouth, with the taste of her fresh sweat on the tip of your tongue
>manhandle her tiny body all over while you lick her chest, belly button, and armpits
>she trembles as the two of you climax together, pulsing hot cum through her freshly deflowered pussy
>it fills her womb thoroughly, spurting out of her and dissipating into the water beneath you
>the two of you lie together for a time, her legs wrapped around your back
>her nails dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again
>
>after a few hours, the two of you wash off
>her legs are still shaking, so you carry her to your room
>she falls asleep in your arms before you can even lay her down in bed
>recline in bed next to her, watching the dim starlight reflecting off her smooth skin
>listening to her soft breathing as she dreams about the two of you together, occasionally calling out your name
>fall asleep with Natsuki in your arms, imagining a future where you never have to move from that spot

More please

Sayori is ___
Please choose one (or more) of the following.
A) Cute
B) Precious
C) Worth protecting
D) The light of my world
E) Wonderful
F) Beautiful
G) Courageous
H) Friendly
I) Supportive
J) Creative
K) Cuddly
L) Charismatic
M) Pure
N) Enrapturing
O) Enrapturing, I mean her eyes are
P) Charitable
Q) Motivating
R) Endearing
S) Relatable
T) a person who's smile brightens my day.
U) Soft
V) Aromatic
W) A Romantic
X) Marriage Material
Y) a true poet with a beautiful soul.
Z) Best

Get a real tight noose, the deeper the marks the more poetic your words are.

Holy shit I'd love to spend time with Goth Sayori (11) and Gothsuki (11)

And of course Blondika (6) is always a great choice

Sayori 2.

Sayori is my everything.

I want to go to a highschool where Yuri is a teacher, and not do great in her class, and ask her afterschool if I can do something to earn extra credit, and have her immediately desperately say if I fuck her I'll get a passing grade

jerz.setonhill.edu/writing/creative1/poetry-writing-tips-how-to-write-a-poem/
I don't know if this will help, but give it a shot.

We have a rapper, he talks about fucking Natsuki a lot.

All of the above!

Dead. Officially making her more poetic than anyone in this thread.

Monika is a hypocritical, condescending parasite that just wants to leech of you to not suffer, that's why she gives you so much sweet words to keep you living, not because she cares but she needs you alive to not suffer.
You're merely a host to her.

>monika trying to act hood
>monika trying to rap about poppin cops asses

Not particularly, i'd say the difference between the two is that a poem follows some form of structure, like a drum beat? I've only wrote about four or five though, just basing it on watching most of the anons!

Delet this

>Saying what we all knew for the longest time.
Stockholm Syndrome's one hell of a drug user.

Sayorifags should all hang themselves with her burden of a shitty waifu, Monika is superior in every aspect and even she acknowledges it.

>Monika tries to act hood
>Ends up getting addicted to ghetto dicks.

Cute, I'd let her wear my snapbacks.

Now I have a single Yuri raining from the sky periodically. She just kinda resets and sits on the ground before doing falling from the sky again.

I am sorry I've been awake for 2 poem opportunities and I haven't gotten them done I'm a time management disaster today I think I am retreating to or from something

Thanks, I'll check it out.
I'll just listen to sad music and hopefully get in the mood to try.

user i think that you might enjoy this story!
archive.org/details/TheLibraryOfBabel
The author loved to write about infinity and reality, it has another story called "book of sand" your idea about sand sounds very similar to it, too!
I will be glad to recommend short stories if anyone wants something to read

Sayorui is my Α and my Ω

That's hilarious, and I'd try to fix it if I still had my copy of it.
It's likely that there's a behavior I missed that hasn't been set to 0, so if you don't mind parsing the behaviors for it you might be able to fix it on your own.

I think you have a collision problem in your game world, user.

It really depends on what the word is. Since it's "solstice", why not try something folksy?

You say that as if its a responsibility. Honestly poems should get deleted if they aren't game related so don't worry about it.

fuck off

Describe your favorite doki with a song:
youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

That's not very cash money of you, user!

Yeah this wasn't worth it, I got my morbid laughs but I actually like Sayori and the guilt's too much. I'm gonna make dippy eggs to baptize myself for this sin.

Where are you hugging Sayori today?

You don't really have to do the poems, as they aren't mandatory. I haven't done a single poem to be honest. No offense meant to the anons who do them.

For now the word doesn't mean anything to me, I just want to write about something I want.
Which knowing me will be either really sad, or I'll just fail because of overcomplexity.

Has that guy posted recently? I liked that he always had a nice way to fit in the prompt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le5nXTvNYJc

I just want you to know that I deeply appreciate you doing this

im huggin her butt

you two*

>ywn love and shelter your natsuki(male) from her abusive father

Haven't seen him, maybe he has... a life. I shudder to even think of that.

>Referring to Blondika
Like they matter.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

I really think traditional haikus are truly beautiful and can be impressive when done well. They're short but can hold a profound meaning in those lines. Yes, traditional haikus aren't just a 5-7-5 format and there's a bit more nuance to them, but in English this is essentially the closest we can get. I think if a poet can make an impactful statement in just those three lines. Additionally, most haikus are about nature, and while I'm not out there hugging trees, I can appreciate the intrinsic beauty that can be found in nature.
If anyone would like to try to write a more traditional haiku in English, remember the first and third line are usually separate topics juxtaposed by the middle line. It's not really popular anymore, but it may be worth trying.
If you'd like to try a middle ground, the entire haiku should be focused on one idea, with each line separately relating it to a singular emotion.

It helps to think of a poem as a song when you're starting out. Freeform poetry can certainly be thoughts on paper, but you should go back to revise and organize them to make a little more sense. While you're writing, try reading your poem aloud so you can see where the rhythm is. It also might help you to find a poet you like and try to imitate their style, just to start. Write like they do, read it out to yourself, and find out where the bumps are. Don't rely on that though, since you don't ever want to imitate another for something as genuine as poetry. If anything, it should just be a quick exercise to show you how it's done.

I haven't seen them around in a few days, which is pretty sad. Seeing him fit the prompt was one of the best joys that came from this.

You can always write about what you want, user! The word is just there in case you need your inspiration.
The word for today came from my thoughts on special events that come around just once or twice a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c

/ddlc/ should finish at #100 thread. let's not become another /ksg/

Templates are awfully powerful things, user

And my last one for today, though I dont think I catched the theme at all. I wish it would catch on to write on actual paper, I would love to see other anons handwritings! Besides, you dont have to worry about saving them. Ha!

I'm taking a short break from writing the NatsuYuri feeding series before part 6 (probably a few days max), but thank you to the user who has been keeping the OP pastebin up to date with all of them so far.
Next chapter will be about Yuri visiting Natsuki's house over the weekend to keep her company

Giving a sleepy blowjob to Sayori!

i just want to post music
youtube.com/watch?v=MTlSjRMx5Ic

Dis nip.

>tfw you will never help monika out in her gangster rap career by getting her high on coke and cumming inside her

I am unreasonably angry about this image

At the solstice I found nothing darker,
understanding at least that it would soon get lighter,
following the path of the satellite's journey,
I became worried.

At the solstice I found nothing brighter,
understanding that it would soon get colder,
following the path of the penguin's journey,
I became frightened.

At the solstice I found nothing heavier,
understanding that it would soon get brighter,
following the path of the original journey,
I became awestruck

At the solstice I found nothing lighter,
understanding that it would soon get warmer,
following the path of the electron's journey,
I became amazed

At the solstice I found nothing new
nothing original
nothing natal
nothing at all
understanding there would soon be something,
I understood everything there was.

Wait, what?

>implying half the anons here cant sleep unless monika is watching them

Do you even know where you are?

How much could you take advantage of Sayori? I figure she'd be easily manipulated due to self-hatred and being your childhood friend

What is wrong with you?

Don't ask questions with answers you're unprepared for.

You heard me.
Get that sad dick in your mouth.

but why would you?

Now I really want to know.