/digi/ - Digimon General

Best Appmon Edition

Previous thread Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Haru's slave/property/toy/best friend/husband/soulmate

Repeating a question posed last thread, what would you want to see in a Digimon Quest thread? It seems like most that start in /qst/ die from a lack of interest.

I want to fuck Sistermon Ciel

>soul
>robot

I want Sistermon Ciel to fuck me

I like the idea of a digimon being the point of view character regardless if it acts by itself or with a human, or pull a frontier and have humans turn into digimon.

Other than that, not dying a thread after for a change would be great

The plan I have at the moment is to have a digimon protagonist in the digital world starting with hatching in primary village.

It could work, I assume you are planning to have a robust character generation arc if we are starting with a complete blank slate on its unborn fo rather than having a pre-existing character.

Now, the a bit troublesome part of this chargen would be that there's many baby forms and even more child levels, it would be kinda hard to deal if you let the anons choose what would be the starter forms unless you give them to choose from a limited pool like let's say three digimon or get them to determine it partially defiined on your own judgement via vague enough options like "A form focused in power"/"An amphibious form"/"A form with wings" and etc.

What are these three's strengths and weakness and would they be able to take over the world with ease?

My plan thus far is to either run a poll on what the most popular types of digimon are and select a baby form that has many choices within the selected groups, or to choose a few babies that have vast trees and leave it up to a question like you suggested regarding forms. I want to try to gauge interest and hear ideas before I make big decisions though

>What are these three's strengths?
Being whores is a strength?

No wonder she never followed in her mother's footsteps.

As for the setting I had initially planned to have the digital world be in the midst of what would essentially amount to a massive turf war between the various fields of digimon due to a sudden absence of presiding powers. Recently I also considered a digital world fresh from a reboot that would focus more on exploration and individuals rather than conquering, politics, and armies.I think I’m more fond of the latter but of course I’d be glad to hear ideas from others as I’m not necessarily a creative genius.

Censoredmon

for now

Forever.

a few years

Ruki is pure! and flat as a board

I like the idea of a relatively new digital world. No extra baggage like royal knights and demon lords, just areas that are either small settlements or blooming cities with government bodies unaligned with anything lore related. There might be conflicts betweem them, but it would mostly be adventures in the wildnerness between civilized settlements

Forever.

Wouldn't a Digimon be rudimentary Digimon who are struggling just to survive to adulthood and lack strength of mainline ones?

two more games, tops

Forever minimum

Also to be considered is that said groups may be considered as mechanisms of the digital world and so they may begin to form as the plot goes forwards and the protagonist could choose to get involved in or prevent such events from taking place. Say, a particularly dutiful Veemon begins to rapidly assemble a band of powerful digimon with the goal of creating a group with peacekeeping in mind; ie: the Royal Knights founded by IPDramon PM

I think the assumption is that while it would be a new digiworld, it would be like the rebooted one in tri (sans aids and other issues) rather than an actual, pre-actual-digimon digital world

Aren’t some powerful digimon spawned in at the beginning of a digital world? I don’t really remember.

That sounds pretty cool exploring and doing quests for settlements and stuff

we digimercenaries now

We never get a young digital world, so everytime a setting is explored, it has been a long time and huge powers have solidified their position in power ages ago. It even happens when it doesn't make any sense at all, like how the tamers digital world is barely like twenty years old, yet the "gods" and the digimon are treated as if they have existed since forever. And it didn't even have fucked up time dilatation shit like in adventure.

We know that the host server/Yggdrasill/Homeostasis/etc can modify or even in some cases create digimon to fit their needs, so it’s not beyond reason that there could be some particularly powerful mons roaming around with clear goals even early on. At least that’s if whatever higher power is at all an active God

Maybe in tamers the digital world moved at an accelerated pace at first but slowed as it grew and became more complex until it assumed real time .I haven’t watched tamers in years though so I’m just spitballing.

maybe even next digi world, no one'll notice honestly

You know that makes me wonder how "old" the digital worlds are? I mean:
Adventure: Was created by the ABC and ENIAC, in the 1940s, internally its like thousands of years old thanks to Apocalymon dicking around.Thanks to the reboot its now back to age 0.
Tamers:The digimon were created in 1984, and the world was around that time as well. D-Reapers first advent around that time is described as ancient, despite no time dillation with the real world.
Frontier: We only know that it was at least 10000 years old since thats when Lucemon came down. No implication that it was made by anything human related. Heavy natural time dillation.
Savers:Existed at least 10 years before the story, probably far older though. Not quite clear if it was created by Humans, since Yggdrassil is a computer, but its creator is unknown.No time dillation.
Xros Wars:Wisemon states that the Digital world is older than the human world. Heavy time dillation.
DW1:Was around for 80 years at least, although probably only in DW time. Heavy time dillation. Unclear if humans had anything to do with its creation.
CS:Implied to have existed on its own, for a long time. Human intervention simply opened a gate.

There are more but I just found those interesting.

They'll be looking at her and censor her from now on.

That’s really cool, thanks for sharing dude.

>actual conversation about the digimon starts
>time for work
Delete me

No problem. I´m just happy we´re actually discussing lore for once.

no one gives that much of a shit about her besides us, not one fucking employee in bamco is gonna be like
>shit gotta make sure that one single digimon is blue from now on

All of them will be like that from now on.

You'll be back in time for autistic rage battles about why certain seasons fuck or which children you want to see exchange bodily functions.

Why did they choose to add such a low number of digimon to hackers memory? If the first game added 250 some why did the sequel shoot so low?

*suck

Because diminishing returns. They got most of the popular guys already. Adding Tobucatmon or Kunemon won't improve sales.

Modeling is hard. Besides didnt Habu himself say that HaMe is more like CS 1.8 than a full sequel? If so why should they bother throwing hundreds of digimon in.
Also this

It's more like going from Pokemon Black and White to Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 as opposed to Pokemon X and Y after Pokemon Black and White. Although it has a lot more new content than Pokemon usually has.

What new Digimon are you most excited about for Hacker's Memory? I love the beast spirits and never expected them to get in anything, and Arkhadimon as the big bad looks promising.

I can't wait to have this guy on my team.
We need more bug Digimon.

Low poly Timemon. I'm not happy with how it looks so far.

Timemon looks ugly, in general.

Man, the god grade appmons really don't seem like that natural of a progression from the prior forms
musimon's probably got my least favorite god grade, while Dokamon got the best

This is Mimi.

Say something nice about her.

>while Dokamon got the best
Really?
His looked nothing like him or Beautymon.
I think Hackmon had the best because it looks alot like Revivemon.
Offmon's was the worst because it just looked like Bootmon with some fur and Shutmon's sword.

3rd best girl

let me rephrase, I think dokamon's was my favorite design
hackmon's is probably the one that resembles prior forms the most
who would win between appmon hackmon and digimon hackmon?

She isn't Haru.

To be fair Uranusmon retained Musimon's face, albeit the rest of his body is different. Personally I think the colors don't help the designs, at all. Damn you Bandai and your gold fetish.

Whore of Babylon

Is it wrong I was hoping Leviathan and Minerva would literally just be a Leviamon and Minervamon?

>STAFF MEETING
>SEE THIS BITCH? NEVER ALLOW HER TO SHOW UP AGAIN, BLU OR BUST
>that is all
no one gives a shit, medicalgallantmon will vouch for me

She really knows how to suck cock, and taught her skills to palmon

>no one gives a shit,
They clearly do or else this wouldn't be a thing in the first place.

even though I didn't notice until like episode 45, it's kind of weird that none of the appmon partners were female

Megidramon and DukeCM.

Depends on their highest forms both are broken as fuck. Too bad we dont get to see much of the abilities. I mean seriously you have all those hax abilities on the god grade and in the end they are just flying around firing lasers. Woohoo.

That was technically true of the new 02 cast too.

she was on the pre order bonus material is all, they don't hunt down questionable stuff buried among a hundred other digimon

Wine of God's Wrath Digimon when?

They do when they already have.

this goes back to "out of sight out of mind"
is she visible in marketing? yes? someone notices
no? who cares
it'll fade from memory eventually

No it won't. Companies remember this and continue to enforce it.

You, uh, work for bandai recently? I don't think either of us knows how they work internally, but the evidence is they just don't care that much, what with all the other sacrilegious digimon that routinely go unchecked

Eh, I don't see any of the Appmons being female, to be honest.
Dokamon's whole character revolves about him being physically rude and strong, but having a gentle personality, and being a completely crazy fanboy for Eri. Him being a female wouldn't be the same.
Musimon and Astra had a bro-bro relationship. I don't see that working with Musimon being female.
Gatchmon, no way, the protagonist is not allowed to have a female Digimon/Appmon.
Hackmon? Nah, is personality wouldn't match, at all.
Offmon? Maybe. He was basically a shy girl in personality, but his evos are not female-looking at all, so forget it.

This is Gallantmon/Dukemon. Say something nice about him.

His Tamer is best boy and best goggle.

What does it feel to have a child inside?

His Super Mode is canon unlike Ultfoceveedramon's

You dragon form is better.

He is gay sex

That image looks like you cropped out a penis.

just finished the last episode of appmon
it was at least better than hunters/10

Rate how gay the last episode was.

Damn that's harsh.
What did you not like about the show?

as much robolust as made in abyss/gay

I didn't dislike it, I said 'at least' better than hunters
I'd probably put it around adventure in savers in my list now
so
tamers>adventure>savers=appmon>02>xros=frontier>hunters

Please don't compare the pure love between Riko and Reg with the obsessive and sexual lust that was between Haru and Yuujin. Rude.

Quick question for the few anons that play links, I've done 3 10-pulls so far and am not sure if I should do another 10-pull once I have the stones for it or do a 10-chip pull for the event. Opinions and advice?

>Best Appmon
You are damn right.

The polls agree with you and OP
lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/

>Favorite Digimon season: 34.6% Adventure, 34% Tamers, 10.5% Appmon, 9.9% 02
>Least Favorite Digimon season: 27.7% Frontier, 24.6% Hunters, 18.8% Xros Wars, 15.2% Tamers
>Favorite Leader: 39.8% Taichi, 18.3% Takato, 14.1% Haru, 11% Masaru
>Least Favorite Leader: 30.4% Daisuke, 26.7% Tagiru, 13.1% Taiki, 12.6% Masaru

>Favorite Appli Driver: 41.9% Haru, 25.8% Eri, 16.1% Astra
>Least Favorite Appli Driver: 39.3% Yuujin, 32.1% Astra, 14.3% Rei
>Favorite Appmon Buddy: 38.7% Hackmon, 32.3% Offmon, 12.9% Tied with Dokamon/Musimon
>Least Favorite Appmon Buddy: 40% Musimon, 26.7% Offmon, 23.3% Dokamon

Unfortunately they don't understand best appmon has best boy for buddy.

>No favorite/least favorite girl poll
Wasted opportunity

They should have asked follow up questions on how much you want to fuck the person you voted for. Haru should not be above Masaru or Rei.

>This room has been disbanded by the owner.

Fucking needing gacha chips or people close the fucking room?

My gut says gacha chips

That's misogynist.

I want to impregnate Hajime!

Noir was in Heroes. Heroes censored titties.

Now we have tits and Ciel

magnamon's a pokemon now

Thunderbolt Jihad

Noir tits > Ciel tits