/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1326

The Portal to Delusion Edition

Last Thread:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

New Neptunia game is in the works. Promises to 'surpass all expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/
4GO Steam page up: store.steampowered.com/app/632350

Iffy announces the 4GO art contest winners: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15&15=1

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/11/new-neptunia-project-original-title-different-taste-usual-compile-heart-production
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Nepgear!

Plutie is a cutie.

I like Vert.

Double thread. Report this shitpost thread

Real thread here

>It doesn't matter if the enemy has more HP (VII) or gets free damage reduction (RBs)
But it does. VII makes you feel like you're actually fighting the enemies, in ReBirths you basically fight against the guard gauge.

Sixth for Gearnon!

I love Noire!

Uni no, I'm not your gearnon.
I appreciate the (you) though.

>Supedimension Vert
Ah, I see you are a man of fine taste as well.

Why do all gearfags always turn into attention whores?

I love Noire's butt

My goddess Neppy is so cute!

So now that a new mainline game is basically confirmed, what do you guys expect from it?

More cute neps being cute.
Plot being more lighthearted and less dark and edgy.
Maybe some character development, but that's unlikely to happen.

Vert and Blanc having more focus

>tfw Compa and IF confirmed that status quo is god
>tfw Vert will always remain a dirty fujoshit
Being a Vertfag is suffering.

I love THICC Heart

>>tfw Vert will always remain a dirty fujoshit
>mfw that's a good thing to me

The cutest!

This thread is fake.

Wew lad

This is honestly my favourite Neptune pic. I don't even care about the jersey dress, she's just way too cute here.

That's the real thread.. you know, the one we've been posting in for hours now. This double thread does not belong. Look at the timestamps and the number of posts/IPs. You tell me

I like all Neppys so it's hard for me to choose.
All except V/RB3 Neppy. That one should be taught a lesson by Histy.

Did someone call for the Histynator?

I really liked how NepU handled Vert and Blanc. Both of them finally got some character development and the game showed that there's many more traits to them beneath the "muh nepgear" and "muh books" masks.

I want Uzumes to send me a portal to the world of delusion!

>what do you guys expect from it
Neptune not being a huge lazy bitch.
I don't even care about the gameplay, just make her enjoyable again and I'll buy it in a whim.

>I don't even care about the gameplay, just make her enjoyable again and I'll buy it in a whim
nepfags, everyone

I love all of Noire, especially her butt.

WE

Fuck off dude, Neppy is the face of the series and supposed to be cute and adorable. When she acts like a bi- Noire it ruins the entire experience.

>tfw no delusional Kurome gf
It's not fair

>no argument
>ad hominem
Typical nepfag.

Nowaru's butt is a thing of beauty.

WUZ

This thread needs more Plutie the cutie.

This thread needs to be deleted

There's already a nepgen thread. It's almost 200 posts in. It's been here for hours long before this one ever got made.

Oh my...

Noire's stalker-girlfriend is so cute!

>Those boobies
Dick status: Diamonds

Praise these cuties!

Neppy wouldn't want you bumping this shitty thread when there's a perfectly good one with a Neptune OP that has been up for hours, long before this double thread ever got made.

>He doesn't praise Neppy in every thread possible
You poser nepfags disgust me.

You're making her look bad by keeping a double thread alive. Nepgen isn't the only thread on Veeky Forums, and this sort of crap is why we have a bad reputation

gematsu.com/2017/11/new-neptunia-project-original-title-different-taste-usual-compile-heart-production

You're late, buddy. See OP

Oh but you see! this isn't really a double thread as much as a new thread! and you just move to the newer one because waiting for either the post or image limit is for scrubs anyway.

t. One of those shitters making this mess

This is what we get when a certain OP doesn't just take a hint when a mod/janitor deletes the threads because the original hasn't hit the limit yet, this mess that is.

But user, the plot twist is that rulenazi and nepfag are the same guy trying to impose his OP on others

Goddammit

Post yfw it's Megatagmension 2

I can assume that much, the guy whining to go to the other thread probably is too. I bet hes actually bumping it on purpose too instead of letting this die already, which it already would have without autismal intervention.

I guess you've never heard of sage before, huh? I'm not bumping this dumpster fire of a thread.

Because the thread was totally bumped whenever I posted right?

If it improves on BvZ just as much as BvZ improved on NepU, then I'm all in for it.

>first Blancpost in both threads
You guys are late today.

Excitement but also caution.

Oh my

I don't trust Tamsoft anymore after the memefest that was 4GO