/akg/ Ankama Gmes General

*blocks ur krosmaster game* edition

Previous thread: >Latest news:

- Krosmaga expansion December 12; Feca is the new god.
- Wakfu and Dofus balance patches.
- New Gamakna is out.
Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)
statofus.com/fr/classes (Class Population Chart)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ, polls and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

Class/timezone poll for people who want to join the future guild in the pastebin.

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
There is a /co/ /mmog guild but they are inactive for now.
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/
Gamakna: ankama.com/en/news/gamakna

>/akg/ clover discord server (no voice)

discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

Guilds as of now

Dofus:

Illy: Clover
Dramak: Eternal Summer

Wakfu:

Remington: Shiny Chariot (Discord "soon"!)

>Remember to ignore Jim

xth for ded game

First for shameless Wakfu shilling
come play with me

lmao rekt

>i hope we get to dom bump in the games one day

You already abandoned Cutebourg like Tot, deviched?

6th for the Siblings spreading the revolution against the useless gods.

in a sperg/10, how spergy are the guilds in the OP?

Dramak is fucking awful, the sperg are literally duny tier doing stuff only because someone else in the guild did it before and they don't want to be left out.

t. literally duny.

>social anxiety in a mmo game

Try again. This time in English please.

>half Ily guild is already ded
Kek, how is the Dramak guild? How active they are I mean, how many members?

32 members, currently 12 online. Around 15 at peak, around 4 during off hours.

All you have to know is that ily is reddit and dramak is Veeky Forums.

>it's a 'someone in your party has a proxmia idol equipped' group

>only leader can activate idols

i dont even understand WHY you'd take that idol

it literally gives the same exp/loot bonus as every other idol of its level

>it's a 'I did the dofus quest with randos instead of going with the guild' episode

>but-but muh gainz!1!

fuck that idol

>half ily guild is dead
what did he mean by this

The other half are alts.

>I want Merkator to adjust the glasses of his little foggers with his big claw hands for them because they still suck at using their own claw hands

still not dead
nice

i-is that the god osamodas?
if it isn't, how can I make it so?
worth worshipping desu

>not already worshipping best god

Is there a term for ZR with an open front, instead of a solid skirt?

if wakfu guys revive aydiv im all abord

Trash.
Slut.

Aydiv is right where you left it, in the phaeris server. Everyone is waiting for the famous server merge.
I'm just playing alone in Remi

>cancerguild still """alive"""
lmao

we can't even access the phaeris server anymore can we?

Does anyone want to play wakfu with me? Im currently in some wierd brazillian guild thats totally maxed with a haven, but I cant speak portugese.

Nope. Only if you had the account there.
well I didn't say it was alive, but the guild and the HW are there. If this merge happens we'd have a lot.
>If

why is echo so quiet. i want to stir controversy by mentioning the spell scrolls being refunded as kolotokens

Im a feca in remington btw

What level? If you're under 60 I can do shit with you
Also, ign?

Im 56 I think. Zuscene is the ign. ill be on in 20 at least.

Its some dumb name, ill double check

Anyone got any questions about wakfu?
I'm a lvl 170 sac, so I've seen a lot of this game.

Why do they hate xelors so much?

What do people mean when they say "Air/Fire " and such?

What's the meta? Why not just pick whatever abilities you like? Why limit yourself to 1-2 specific element trees?

t. level 20 sac nub who doesn't understand the meta

Because giving someone 25AP per turn is broken as fuck.

You have 12 slots for spells, and most of the time you'll need only two elements. Also, most gear ends up giving you 1 or 2 elements.

>Also, most gear ends up giving you 1 or 2 elements.

What does that mean? Bonuses to damage and such with specific elements?

Idk, I think I heard people were upset with them for being time jews or something.

usually gear gives only 2 elements worth of mastery, so you get a bit more damage from those elements until late/endgame where you get tri element gear. also what said, you gotta manage your spells.

Every class has 3 spell branches. Air/Fire means they only take Air and Fire spells.
Yes, you can take whatever abilities you like, but on't join my party if you decide to be a summon Xelor.
Because of equips. Theoretically single element is the way to go if you want damage since equipments give less elemental master the more elements it has. ie something can give 70 fire mastery while another can give 60 air and fire master and another can give 40 air, fire and earth mastery.

>12 slots for spells

Is there a way that I can show both action bars on my UI at once?

And on a side note, I can't ever seem to use that noob sidekick you get for free from the intro questline. I set myself as leader and his card lights up, but I can't add him to my party or anything. Am I missing something?

No it wasn't it was super fun shut up.
I miss it so much.

on the bar there is a number at the very right, if you click that number, you get a pop up bar of whats in that numbers row.

elemental mastery isn't the only thing that accounts for damage dealt, there's also melee or distance, single target or area that adds to the elemental mastery. you are limiting yourself if you go one element, since lots of enemies have different resistances, you might be doing a lot less damage than if you got the 2 element gear.

Its zusnece. im online. give me 2

I said this in the recent wakfu /v/ thread, but for all the lower level players do the environmental and hunters guild quests, they give lots of xp. also if you go in your haven bag and talk to the blue guy, you get a daily als quest, which you can use to turn in for tokens. its very helpful for later on (past lvl 100) when you need tokens for relics.

How solo friendly is Wakfu? I have a couple of buddies who were going to start with me, but they usually play only on weekends. Will I be able to get by without them if I have to?

You can keep yourself busy by leveling core Professions like Trapper, Miner, Lumberjack, Fishing, and Herbalist. Trapper is super important as it allows you to repopulate mobs and the seeds can also be used for Dailies for XP and Tokens.

Pretty good. You start needing a party if you want to level quickly at level 120ish. Soloing is like 4x longer than leveling in a party.

solo is ok, I was able to get an eca to lvl 50 just by doing environmental quests and daily seed quests like said. I barely even fought anything.

Thanks fellas.

Is there anything that needs to be kept in mind when choosing a combo of classes? There's three of us, and I can't decide if I want a Cha, Iop, or Sacrier.

It really doesn't matter much in early levels, but Feca, Eni are always helpful. Just pick whatever you want.
I multibox with Feca, Cra an Osa. Feca as a tank.support, Cra as DPS and Osa can either go damage or healing.

If you are in the guild just look the last time they were online
A lot of them have a week of inactivity

>not sacrier
lmaoing at ur life
her laugh is nerdy and cute

I can't tell you about the other 2 classes, but sac has a bit of a dichotomy, there are either berzerk sacs who do tons of damage, or tank sacs who focus on making armor, and taking damage to boost their own. if these sound fun to you then sac is your pick, also they have really good mobility, so they can get around the map nicely. this guy gets it.

You really should start thinking about team comp and synergy at around 111 dungeons and upwards (excluding Ultimate Bosses) since mobs will start having [even more] annoying statuses and mechanics, some where certain roles will really come in handy, for example a map manipulator in Blackspores, i.e a Pandawa to throw you off the instant death tiles.

>playing krosmaga and using her laugh every other turn not because i want to piss the other guy off but just because i really like the laugh
i hope i dont get banned or nuthin

Early game most equipment gives general elemental damage, but around lv40 most equipment will only give you a bonus to 2 elements and/or specialized damage like melee, distance, aoe, etc., with few gear giving a bonus to 3 and general damage being scarce.

As says, usually people take 2 elements because higher level mobs tend to be weak to only 1 or 2 elements with the rest having high resistances. Some classes can go tri depending on how their spells interact and if you can use specialized damage effectively.

If you've already set yourself as leader and activated him, you click on his portrait in the same tab you set leader. If it still doesn't work try relogging.

It's alright, this isn't overwatch.

Are professions easier to level in Wakfu now? I remember them being such a huge grind that I just gave up on them at some point when I played before the revamps

>I remember them being such a huge grind
Are you fucking serious? It was never 'a huge grind'.

It kinda was because only planting was AFKable, and it took a lot of time to level everything(fishing, herbalist, mining, etc), I never bothered with the crafting ones, either, but they looked just as bad due to the time to gather all materials.

They adjusted the exp given by crafts and the level ranges. Making or upgrading gear gives a lot of exp now. Also the early level craftable gear is much better now. To craft gear for your lv125 character for example, you now need lv80 of a profession, instead of 100.

Before the revamps, it was not possible to level more than 2 professions. Get your story straight, shill.

The crafting ones are a grind, unless you got some people working with you to get you mats to upgrade gear, you are stuck doing pic related.

The revamp was in the middle of 2016, dumbass. It was when they made professions go after level 100

The revamp was in 2012, inbred.

I wouldn't a dog.

No, it wasnt, retard, I am talking about the newer revamp

>backpedaling

There have been many revamps and we're talking about the most recent one.
If you think this is wrong, please post the source.

>(((who))) could be behind that backtracking

You guys know there is a guild on Wakfu going on already, right? Just leave your name for an invitation. Currently I can do all dungeons under lvl 130 thanks to balanced levels.

what point are you even trying to get across? And what are they shilling for?

why, they want you to play the game! Evil jews.

So we are being warned about shills for a game in the general of the game. A game that I am playing this very moment.

user, is on the OP. Don't give You's to Jim.

new to the general, didn't realize you had a jim around here.

>will there ever be a Dofus 3.0 artbook with artwork of foggernauts :(

I'm pissed that Ankama eradicated their own online provisions of the Dofus and Wakfu magazines which basically gave a constant stream of new artwork.

>all this art
>vanished into dust

Don't forget the majority of the lore and games being buried and forgotten because Ankama's market dept is consisted of mongoloids and Ankama is disconnected from them.

Crafting is really, really fun to do now, at least for me since I'm a craft-fag. I can now do gear of all kind for all my characters and every single item on the game is now useful for me. It feels good man, you can do anything anywhere and you'll get stuff to do with the items that drop of whatever activity you feel like doing.

This is my work so far and I only started to work on it like 2 weeks ago.

>tcho is better than xa desu

It's so strange. I reached 30 handyman and trapper with spare shit I got in fights.

I got a few profs maxed, and a few more close, but I'm not touching the mining ones, I feel dead inside when i'm mining.

>crying myself to sleep
>knowing she will never be my waifu

>the dofus artbooks are so good

when will we have the wakfu mmo artbook?

Is there any guide that isn't outdated? Even if it's in french