Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: Pending
>Gacha: 11/02 - 11/10 (Kanade, Yuko, Meiko, Saori)
>Party: 11/02 - 12/04
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 11/01 - 11/09 Platinum Star Theather "STANDING ALIVE" (Rio, Elena)
>Gacha: 10/31 - 11/13 (Shiho, Ami, Kana)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td_t

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 11/01 - 11/10 "Phantom Night Party" (Asselin, Kei)
>Event Gacha: 10/31 - 11/10 (Kazuki, Hokuto)

NEWS:
- ML theater venues: - TD Ayumu/Subaru commu subs uploaded: - SM Pierre figure preorders: - ML Update (Nov 7th): - StS stream on Nov 21st, 9PM JST: - Banpresto Radio with Nana/Ayame's VAs: - CG Black Pinya plush: - CG AmiAmi upcoming merch: >Archive of : archive.is/Sn374
- KR Update (Nov 7th): - SS Anzu/Kirari commus TL: - CG Theater S2 episode 6: - CG Theater 992 raw: - CG Theater CM: - CG Deresute NIGHT x14 info/raw: - TD Lounge ranks: UPCOMING:
Nov 8th: WWG volume 4, STARLIGHT MASTER 14
Nov 12th: ML M@STER SPARKLE 02/03 launch event

I kind of welcomed that KWSM posting at the end of the other bread, she is cute... CUTE!

shoutout to my main man ChieP
we go way back

Mio is here!

bread muncher

A Romanov princess would not be celebrating the October Revolution.

She is a cutie cake. I'm glad today's theater was animated.

Hi Mio.

She can't be a romanov princess though, considering all romanovs were killed.

thread is ruined.

Hugging Anya.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.
IT'S A GREAT DAY AFTER ALL.

Pairings that exist but just don't work.

Me as Mio

not really, only the Tsar and his family were killed

>Chie is the /@/ idol
>Shiki is the reddit idol
>Sachiko is the Veeky Forums idol
>Kanako is the tumblr idol

ML are you even trying?

Shh

Roco is sleeping

In all seriousness, is Kanako body positive memery a thing on tumblr, outside the usual background noise?

I don't know where to even start. First of all, let's take her looks. Her breasts are too small to be noticeable but at the same time too big to be considered flat, so they just go unnoticed. The same could be said about her butt. Her height is also pretty average. So, body wise, she's a very bland girl, there's really nothing going for her. Then there's her fashion. The clothes she wears are just ridiculous. Slutty short pants? Seriously? Come on. Then there is the age problem. She is far too old to be considered young. But despite her age, she isn't mature, at all. In fact, she's less mature than many younger idols. Her personality is the hyper trying to be funny type, which is unbearable. Kaede can't keep her cool. Kaede drinks beer, presumably of low quality, instead of fine alcohol like other cakes. And that says a lot about her as a person. Basically, Kaede has a bland body, an annoying personality and is just a generally poor person in general. I can't see how any reasonable person can hold a positive opinion of a single, 25 years old woman who is constantly seen making shitty puns, drinking low quality alcohol and wearing slutty short pants and a sweater everywhere she goes.

Roco pushed miki!

Mio you're my idol

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure tumblr would hate idolshit

>Chie is the /@/ idol
Hi Chiefag!

My wife's "monthlies" can be a bit extreme but I'm a patient and loving husband.

Also her head looks like a dick.

Damn.

I don't know where to even start. First of all, let's take her looks. Her breasts are too small to be noticeable but at the same time too big to be considered flat, so they just go unnoticed. The same could be said about her butt. Her height is also pretty average. So, body wise, she's a very bland girl, there's really nothing going for her. Then there's her fashion. The clothes she wears are just ridiculous. Snobby and mature clothing? Seriously? Come on. Then there is the age problem. She is far too old to be considered young. But despite her age, she isn't mature, at all. In fact, she's less mature than many younger idols. Her personality is the hyper trying to be sarcastic type, which is unbearable. Mizuki can't keep her cool. Mizuki drinks wine, presumably of low quality, instead of fine alcohol like other cakes. And that says a lot about her as a person. Basically, Mizuki has a bland body, an annoying personality and is just a generally poor person in general. I can't see how any reasonable person can hold a positive opinion of a single, 28 years old woman who is constantly seen acting like she's young, drinking low quality alcohol and wearing snobby dresses and a blouse everywhere she goes.

Someone's mad.

Another SideHomo with dicks on the mind.

Yes. You, penis hair!

>Her breasts are too small to be noticeable
>87

Wrong.

How do you even know this? Why does it even matter? Go back to wherever you people came from jesus christ.

I don't know where to even start. First of all, let's take her looks. Her ears are too small to be noticeable but at the same time too big to be considered small, so they just go unnoticed. The same could be said about her butt. Her height is inexistent. So, body wise, she's a very bland alien, there's really nothing going for her. Then there's her fashion. The clothes she wears are just ridiculous. Maid dresses? Seriously? Come on. Then there is the age problem. She is far too tired to be considered young. But despite her age, she isn't young, at all. In fact, she's less mature than many same age idols. Her personality is the hyper trying to be alien type, which is unbearable. Nana can't keep her cool. Nana gets on mass transit, presumably of low quality, instead of getting inside the Producer's car like other young idols. And that says a lot about her as a person. Basically, Nana has a bland body, an annoying personality and is just a generally poor person in general. I can't see how any reasonable person can hold a positive opinion of a single, 17 years old forever woman who is constantly seen acting like she's her age, getting on low quality mass transit and maid dresses and bunny ears everywhere she goes.

You're trying too hard now

You vacate yourself off to first my friend
>quoting just because

Kaedes height is not average.

It's probably a YukiP. They're known to be huge shitposters, immature and petty

Bad idols attract bad posters, I guess

Do you have brain damage? I'd never go on /jp/ in my life.

You sound like you have a personality complex yourself.

Okay. How much do you charge for that armchair psychology?

It's fucking TakeP. I fucking knew it. He's canon. Scamco too pussy to upset the otakus with the truth

Nice meme

thick and greasy
they slide easy
open wide
be our bride

Something something navy seals 700 ways kiddo.

See? Nice

DELETE THIS
NOW

I don't know where to even start. First of all, let's take her looks. Her breasts are too big to be attractive but at the same time too small to be fondled, so they just go unnoticed. The same could be said about her butt. Her height is also pretty low. So, body wise, she's a very bland girl, there's really nothing going for her. Then there's her fashion. The clothes she wears are just ridiculous. Police uniforms? Seriously? Come on. Then there is the age problem. She is far too old to be considered young. But despite her age, she isn't mature, at all. In fact, she's less mature than many younger idols. Her personality is the attention whore police officer roleplayer, which is unbearable. Sanae can't keep her cool. Sanae drinks when she's sad, presumably because she is single, instead of for fun like other cakes. And that says a lot about her as a person. Basically, Sanae has a bland body, an annoying personality and is just a generally poor person in general. I can't see how any reasonable person can hold a positive opinion of a single, 28 years old police officer who is constantly seen threatening to throw men in jail, drinking to cope with loneliness, and wearing police uniforms everywhere she goes.

This thread is off to a great start.

This one is too forced, you can't open with insulting Sanae's bang bang body.

I guess by exist I meant in a numerically significant sense.

Damn, some user said they were inconspicuously trying to tell us theaterP was TakeP with his animated design and I didn't believe him.

Is this supposed to be funny/not spam?

That's Yuki's whiteknight.

>too small to be fondled
Trump's been in Japan for how many days and he's already on /@/.

It's not even a good copypasta compared to the other /@/ related ones.

be my girlfriend pls

Unfunny teens and redditors ruin every original and interesting content when they turn things into a "meme". It's scary to think that some people might find it genuinely funny to copy-paste a legitimate opinion and change a few words here and there.

No, this just means KWSM's Producer is TakeP. Rev up those doujins, boys!

TakeP isn't some weakass beta, it's not him.

Given recent events, I'd be mad too.

Everyone loves cakes.

>TakeP isn't some weakass beta

Metafag is mad. He was roasted last thread because everyone was posting CG and SideM.

>Sanae has the best tits, the greatest, believe me. I've walked all around tokyo, all around, and I couldn't find a better pair of tits. The japanese samurai warriors are fine men, the finest, but their greatest gift to asia was Sanae tits, I can deny this, you can't deny this.

That is some art. Nice head proportions too, compare Shin and Nana.

Reeks of underaged/reddit. I wouldn't be surprised if it was both honestly.

>metafag is an MLfag meme
sup LL/bandshitter?

tumblr loves love live

The world needs more KWSM's doujins

Reminder.
BaneP = Bottom but he can top TakeP and Touma
TakeP = Bottom
IshiP = Top
He's a beta pillow prince.

>It's scary to think that some people might find it genuinely funny to copy-paste a legitimate opinion and change a few words here and there.
For me it's not as much the fact they have changed just a few words here and there as it is the fact they have taken an opinion as a joke.

The ironic meme culture has gone so far as to take every text longer than a couple of lines as a copy pasta, and whatever you say you can't expect to be taken seriously.

It's hilarious. You keep trying to damage control, then usually in the same thread he stays completely silent when ML posting breaks one of his rules. How stupid do you think people are?

>tfw no fanart with Trump next to Mary

Never said he was a ML poster? I'm just noticing how he gets so mad when topics are posted. You can check last thread yourself. Also congratulations on proving how paranoid and insecure you are.

@194910852
If you haven't been here longer than 3 months you don't even deserve a (You).

who are you quoting

I will fight the shitposters and save /@/

>Replying to metafag

Don't

Mirai you can't even save yourself.

Otaku is the plural for otaku. It's just like with the words anime, manga or loli. Please refrain from saying ``otakus''. Thank you.

Is the current event the last event in ML?
How am I supposed to use the 8k candies I have saved?

No shit

Remember that at least metafag isn't a tripfag.

Mirai you don't even have a good SSR skill to go with the cute costume. Begone.

>loli
That's not even a japanese word.

You aren't honestly saying the plural of loli is loli.

Loli is the shorter version of lolita as in lolita fashion. There's no plural

But you're not cute and don't have a brain. You're like Haruka, a true shitposter.

No, that's the final Million Theater Live event.

Though this is likely the final chocolate event, so spam all the drinks you want, I guess.

Lolita is not a japanese word, you dork.
The origin of the word is not even from the fashion to begin with.

Give me 1 (one) Japanese word with a plural form.

>he doesn't even know the origin of the term Lolita

Stop hanging around Kotori

Loli is not a Japanese word.