discord.gg/RjVAmP8

Previous:

samsung is best cb

Warlock is Despicably Good.

>against priest for 5th time in a row

*glyphs the perfect answer*

don't you mean priest?

repost lmao

the problem with Quest Shaman is that it cuts all the cards that fight/protect your board seen in Evolve Shaman, you're just playing an army of wimps without any follow-up whatsoever like I was saying here . Murk-eye is a good finisher but there are just better tools in the class to get chip/burn damage in, especially in wild

Speaking of fish, I think EZ UK Paladin with 4 weapons and Dread Corsair/Patches is underrated as fuck, I never liked the weak early drops it ran and I think Zalae/Ike/Crane/whoever came up with this list made it so they included that package and everything else I like in my Mid Pally build- the early tempo swing without situational early drops that leaves room for the extra sauce to beat Druid and Priest

brainlets cannot comprehend

By far the worst thing in this game is when you come up with an original combo and a priest Thoughtsteals and plays it before you can.

here's list I was talking about

Egg Hunter is the most fun deck to play right now, unfortunately you have to play wild while doing so

>unfortunately
>wild
wrong

Are you serious? I think that the aggro and midrange decks in that format are far more interesting to play and naga memes can be fun and interactive, but Reno Priest literally destroys the format

It's a travesty that they will never introduce banlists, because Anduin has the potential to completely ruin wild forever

Combo Priest is the coolest zoo deck of all time though

that's literally all they have to do to save wild, introduce a banlist for ranked play like Shadowverse is doing along with every other card game with an eternal format ever

too bad that will never happen because it makes people feel bad when they have to read :^(

someone give me a btag I have 80g challenge a friend quest on EU

IceKiller159#2343

how much of a beta do you have to be to put numbers in your display name on a system that allows duplicate names

not him but it's about consistency and memorability m8

>Opponent plays Dirty Rat against you turn 3 in Arena
How did this guy go 3-2 but I'm probably only going to go 4-2

>he isn't chad69 on bnet

why the fuck wasn't thijs invited to blizzcon?

instead they went out of there way to fill every team with some literal who whore in the name of diversity

What's a good deck that runs Grommash Hellscream?

>priest referring to anyone other than himself as cuck

pottery

?

Who is the literal who here other than the asian streamers? Allie is probably the worst player there

pathra
allie
kranich

>RNG'ing the same card twice in wild

What the fuck are the odds?

Woah Kranich deserved to be there.

Literal whos will be
Allie
Pathra
NaviOOT

Yuh I know, the reason I switched to it was because I was facing nothing but Tempo and Zoo and I was getting tired of being run over.

I was also playing Tempo and losing myself, got tilted :^)

Muh female representation, Allie is garbage and Pathra is an average legend player that engages with the community at least

Kranich gets a few thousand views when he streams, just because you don't speal korean doesn't mean he's a who or a bad player

If you're only facing tempo decks you don't play dragon priest at all- you feast on your good common matchups or lose to everything, your choice

while i knew kranich was a pro player, i never knew he was a streamer as well. i take back what i said.

also you make a good point with NaviOOT since, compared to Thijs, he's a pretty small name.

>this is a rank 22 deck
amazing

ramp
is
fucking
stupid

Well what do you find works best against the Tempo and Midranges?

Or best on Ladder in general? Please don't say Razakus,
I'm fine with making Anduin but Raza rotates soon

Nothing happened.

>starting

well what were you expecting

Oh yeah, suppose you're right. Nevermind.

>Starting hero power

Asian/Oceanian players have complained for a long time that they get zero representation since Blizzard only invites the same North-American and European players into their events to represent the pro-scene. I guess inviting a couple of players from that region to Blizzcon is Blizzard finally throwing them a bone even if it looks like a copout.

But it's not like Kranich or Pathra are worse players than say Trump, Savjz and Toast.

>Asian/Oceanian players have complained for a long time that they get zero representation since Blizzard only invites the same North-American and European players into their events to represent the pro-scene.
how is inviting the same few oceania players any better though? why not invite some actual literal whos to help that scene?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA FUCK PRIEST PLAYERS YOU FUCKING DUMBASS YOU PINGED 20 TIMES LAST TURN AND DIDN'T PING THE 1/1S HAHAHA FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe the shit I'm reading.

>people actually believe """""""""""voting with your wallet""""""""" does anything

Oh, his voting sure is working. Blizzard is gladly accepting his payment.

Rank 17, boys

Why the fuck would you play Marin into a combo priest??

I guess rank doesn't mean much these days

That post made me physically ill

name one (1) class that is more satisfying to beat

but how me remove minions without cards that say destroy minion?? why my $200 deck no win!

>plays iceblocks
>paralyzes the board for multiple turns
>discovers the right answers
>gets healing from dk
>still blow a hole through them
better than sex, i imagine

gold snowflipper penguin is fuckin nuts

>, i imagine

should i climb with jade druid or raza priest this month

be my gf!!

One of the anons said he got a bj from pathra in last general. No proof though was it real?

I love this card so much

who playing 19-month-old decks

me2

>spectate quest
>start to watch a friend
>he gets fucked by murloc pally with amazing draw
>then control lock with every answer
>he quits
S-sorry dude.

this is my favorite combo

>doing 50 warrior card quest in wild, literally slap 30 random class cards in a deck and queue up
>opponent plays your typical original raza anduin deck
>while I'm obviously handing out a free win here, he tries to "bm" with emotes, savouring his win as if he just earned his last star for legend

I met an actual autist today

I like the looks. A lot.

Is there any way to improve on this using current cards?

>was it real?
Sure. A random guy on this Mongolian cheese cutting forum claims a model/e-celebrity gave him a bj but offers absolutely no proof of any of it. I see no reason to question the validity of his claims.

It's a children's card game, after all. Idk what you were expecting of priest brainlets.

You already have a far less snowballing 1 drop with 0/1 and stealth stats. What the fuck where you thinking?

navioot is by far the best aussie streamer

>"oh you kept my board clear all game?"
>"heh"
>summons 3 gangsters and evolves them
>"looks like I win again, nothing personnel, kid"

>equality
>consecrate
by the holy light!

>control or midrange paladin in this meta
Are you perhaps retarded?

>Murloc Paladin is an aggro deck

im a little slow but i dont know if id use the word retarded

How do you beat a curve like that?

>Don't play Hearthstone for awhile
>see Kripp playing arena, decide to draft a deck
>shit draft
>go second 4 games in a row
>3 rogues and a mage
>enemy top decks bog creeper with lethal on board
>top decks flamestrike next turn
boy, i remember why i quit

I'm pretty sure you are alright compared to this user who thinks Murloc Pally runs equality and consecration

Don't play arena then, it's an rng-shitfest that only serial gamblers enjoy

Mid Pally (which currently runs murlocs) doesn't run Equality Conc even in wild

hope this helps

play any tempo deck? don't draw like shit as druid or priest?

kill the bearshark before houndmaster and houndmaster before scalebane. ezpz

how do i get started on building my ramp warlock deck?

add me for an 80g friend quest (asian server) Grünfeld#1841
i can play exodia, discard warlock, secret mage, shitty budget token shaman, or dragon priest your pick

a what

build a bunch of druid cards

>kill the bearshark
how do i do that?

Who the fuck's reynad talking to, he's hilarious

>ramp warlock

user, dual class arena ended.

you fuckin don't, kid

Any good Marin decks yet? Been having him in my regular ass razakus deck I haven't really gotten any value out of it yet

No, it's a really fucking awful card

handlock

YOU LIED TO ME /hsg/
I asked if I still get the rewards from my own Marin if someone give back the chest to me, and everyone said yes, even that they saw it on stream and all, but I don't

- a three attack weapon (fiery war axe, eaglehorn, shadowblade, etc.)
- si7 + dagger
- kelly + southsea captain into patches
- any three attack minion
- defile/hellfire
- medivh's valet (although probably not on 3)
- potion of madness razormaw

Just got the game.
Any starter guides? I did the first quest with no problems but it's the tutorial.

Nah, its a bad card, a la Rafaam