/acg/ - Armored Core General

We need all day posters edition.

Moldy bread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Omae wa mou shindeiru.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>NANI.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>*Insert death clip here.*

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Bump.

live

>I keep coming back for the artwork

here something new I found.

>insert AC6 disk
>marketing material only ever showed off AC designs (similar to gen1-3) and gameplay in VR style environments
>BANDAI NAMCO
>FROM SOFTWARE
>cgi woman with long black hair seen from behind punching a bag repeatedly in a gym
>PANT, PANT, PANT
>cut to close ups of thick baggy leather being zipped up
>traditional looking hose-linked airman helmet grabbed out of a locker from off screen
>see figure in baggy leather jumpsuit and helmet walking down a hallway from behind
>not a single note of music has played the entire time
>footsteps echo through the empty white hallway
>enter dark hangar
>eerie footsteps echo loudly in the hangar as jumpsuit makes way toward unremarkable gray AC with rifle and single missile pod/junk laser blade
>climbs up ladder into open and waiting cockpit
>this intro so far has been 2 minutes without a single note of music or sound other than punching or footsteps
>we have yet to see another person beside jumpsuit
>suddenly red lights flash and alarms fill the hangar
>all other lights cut out
>close up on head unit as quick passes by red strips from the alarms briefly illuminate the inactive camera
>all lights cut
>all sound muted
>door slowly opens seemingly inches at a time as light slowly rolls down over the same shot of the head part
>camera turns to perspective of behind the AC
>crest of the dark side of the planet partially obscures the sun
>except
>this planet has 4 moons

Better take place on titan.

I would prefer a re-entry sequence, fights on the surface, and a calm after the battle, maybe even with a pilot getting out of the AC, watching the sunrise/set, and then we see the 4 moons.

What do you guys like running?

Man I fucking love this pic, even more since the AC is similar to the one I used most of the time on V and the first half of VD.

Last one.

It's been so damn long that I can't even remember my proper trip. I hope I didn't screw it up.

Welcome back Penny

bump