Nooka Whurld edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta: pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAY

/aco/ thread: >Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27674/?tab=1&navtag=https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/moddescription/?id=27674&preview=&pUp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg
lasvegas.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who let caitfag make the op

Todd, if you put a fully detailed KLE0 companion that is romanceable up on the Creation Club, I would pay $100 for it.

reminder that multiple, fully functioning adult human beings thought an aggressively isolationist, xenophobic child society subsisting entirely off of stagnant cave water and the radioactive fungus growing from it for two hundred years while also exiling their own members upon adulthood was a good idea

damn can you go slow I can't follow all those words

I see that NVR3 suggests not using an ENB, but is it really that big of a deal?

The kids have actually only been there for a short time. A few years tops, and there was a supply of food in there already, maybe from their parents. They've only had to live off of the shitty water and fungus for a short time before the Lone Wanderer arrives. The little cunt (Grady or whatever) was probably a toddler when it started but he survived long enough to be where he was at.

wrong

what do

go to bed

There was a proper setlement for a long time but it eventually fell apart due to various reasons. The point in which we arrived in which everything has gone to shit and the surviving kids are not going to be able to live there for much longer. The Lamplight Caverns we see is not how it has always been

I have to play fallout first

Bethesda don't know how to make a good game and it shows. I'm just waiting for Obsidian to take the reigns again, I never bought 4 thankfully.

Bigger lips so she can suck dick properly. Also skimpier clothes and bigger tits.

Sunny Smiles > Your shit waifus

> I'm just waiting for Obsidian to take the reigns again,
Obsidian is never getting the chance after how hard they fumbled New Vegas.

Especially not after Avellone left, since he was the guy they liked, and even Avellone said its not going to Obsidian again.

B-BUT ITS A REFERENCE

THAT MEANS IT'S GOOD

WINKWINK NUDGENUDGE

GET IT YET

Doesn't matter. you'll disagree anyway.

All waifus are great user. That's the beauty of it. Everyone loves who they love for a reason.

nope

Feudal user back at it again, I've recently added in a church. Never actually seen one in player settlements, although there are some nice churches in Boston they're mostly full of ghouls and 0 are settleable

The secondary stair and wall piece there are going to have a holy water thing there, i've yet to fill the church but it's going to have pews, an altar and a confession room as well as a backroom for our priest. I'm not sure if I have a church bell available for the steeple but I can have a look through objects with the console and see, and I've got no clue what to fill the church attic with at the moment. Maybe some sort of Hospital, like the Knights hospitaller?

If they dont hand it to Obsidian then they can be sure Fallout will die. The fanbase has an all time low appreciation of 4, they hate Beth because of the creation club and everywhere you go people are ditching 4, calling it shit and going back to New Vegas.

ur waifu is especially an shit

also most of the people who worked on new vegas dont even work at obsidian anymore

What's wrong with vegas?

I keep getting game freezes every time the game zooms in on something (ie in VATS or when initiating a dialogue) anyone knows what causes it? I know there's a million ways to crash the game but this one glitch forces me to reboot every time because I can't exit the game.

it was (and still is) a buggy mess that looked (and still looks) like it should have come out five years earlier, assuming you managed to keep it running long enough without crashing to notice

it's one of my favorite games ever, but i would never recommend it to someone who is new to video games

If you're on survival that's been a thing since it came out.

I have absolutely no idea how but I've somehow been able to avoid it. I think I'm in that less than 1% of people who don't get the VATS crash in survival. Couldn't possibly tell you why unfortunately.

PROTECT AND SERVE

I've been having the exact same problem and this user posted this here nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27674/?tab=1&navtag=https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/moddescription/?id=27674&preview=&pUp=1

>game that old has that many people
>game that new has so little
You're proving me right, senpai.

>football manager 2016 is on the list with football manager 2018
>football manager 2017 is nowhere to be seen

please tell me there's some incredibly stupid internet drama about football manager

New Vegas MMO when

@194913676
(You)

>game that new has so little
>Nearly as high as Skyrim Vanilla and SE combined
>Higher than 99% of games on Steam, with the 17th highest playerbase on the system

youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg

Everyone knows that little lamplight was just full of ghosts who drag small children in and mess with their memories then banish them for doing what adults did to them 200 years ago. If you kill sticky at his birthday party some of the kids will celebrate and yell "yay do it again"

If you look at the steam charts both games are losing players, fallout 4 at a much slower rate than new vegas in the length.
Not him, but fallout 4 peaked at 20k people today. Fallout new vegas all time peaked at 30k.

I forgot to mention I'm playing New Vegas. But I guess it's a bug inherent to the engine. Which is weird cause I never had it while playing F4.

2017 was total shit. no real new innovations in gameplay or modes, and a really clunky interface.

still full price too. no idea about 2018, but 2016 is objectively better.

what on earth is it a reference to?

reminder that bethesda will never make a fallout set anywhere where they can't make 4th grade colonial american history references

What, never saw Thunderdome?

every time i start a quest in fo4 i get frustrated because of the dumb dialogue.
80% of my gametime has been spent at the weaponbench or shooting respawning npcs, yay i sure love beth fallout!

bring back the balance man, give obsidian fallout again

S U C C

U

C

C

>The fanbase has an all time low appreciation of 4
This is absolutely hilarious and the stupidity to actually believe it is even funnier. Stop huffing your own shit.

>Stop huffing your own shit.

There's nothing wrong about huffing shit.

I HATE TODDLER SO GODDAMN MUCH, I DID THAT REVERT TO OLDER VERSION THING, BUT STILL THE MENUS ARE ALL FUCKED UP AND PLACE ANYWHERE DOESN'T WORK, NEITHER DOES QUICKTRADE

FUCK

reminder that an obsidian fallout would not be anywhere close to new vegas because most of the people who worked on it dont work for obsidian anymore

>people want OBsidian to helm another fallout game

you think you want that but you don't

this

>being a buyfag
>even AFTER they use CC to break f4se

I watched Blade Runner for the first time last night and now I'm mad.

I see she installed the vault booty mod.

Somebody care to explain to me why the fuck people play the trash game that goes by the name of Fallout 4?

t.played 3 and NV

blade runner is a better film than story imo, read the book it's based on if you want a proper android story

waifufags and heavy customisation, the whole point of any general currently alive.

>newer
>more stable
>better waifu mods
>nigh invisible neckseam
>settlement autism(my current run is like level 38, done none of the MQ besides getting the great clockwork dick, and fucking around with settlements)

truth be told I want to replay 3 but for some reason my computer that can run literally every other game fine can't run FO3 without the game crashing

I'm mad because of all the references in Fallout I'm only just recognizing.

He probably looked at the Steam reviews and thinks that means shit when at most it's people coming back who dropped the game over a year ago just to bitch about a system they didn't even know existed until a website told them about it.

>just finished setting up fallout 4 since i stopped playing
>forgot auto-update was on
what's the quickest way to commit sudoku

blade runner is a classic film for a reason, you're gonna notice references to it in almost everything, especially sci-fi

2049 is pretty good imo, but it doesn't begin to meet the original

also if you haven't seen 2049 yet, read the book first, 2049 is an okay blade runner sequel and an excellent Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep sequel

Just revert to the older exe. download_depot 377160 377162 7417123819347697483

>complaining and negativity and baiting
Post nice things

no fuck you

Heres an updated version of the map from last thread with even more locations marked.

And yes, Raven Rock is in fact located all the way up there. Fallout 4 confirmed Raven Rock is located in the same place it is IRL.

I'm glad that one day you will die and no longer plague this world.

where can I get more New Vegas maps

lasvegas.com/

Question. What are you trying to say?

fucking annoying pricks who make a mod then don't tell you how or where to get the items in the mod should be executed by scrotum tangling

we were talking about map size in games, not sure why he felt the need post it again though

does this general have a discord server? I want to join

>~help (name of whatever the fuck it adds) 4

>tfw the fallout fanbase will forever be divided due to immense amounts of hatred and arrogance to be found in many community members, everyone arguing and insulting each others tastes in videos games

Being a fallout fan is suffering

nah the cunt changed the name or something so they don't show up
he's really autistically insistent about you having to figure out his gay riddle

Fallout fandom has been shit since Fallout 2 came out, and people couldn't agree if it was a worthy sequel, or just meme shit.

Fallout has always, and will always, be one of the most cancerous fandumbs in gayming

What's truly suffering is knowing there will never be a Fallout to satisfy the wishes of most of the fanbase.

is there such a thing as a non-cancerous fanbase?

@194916296
(you) we aren't discussing using a discord for a single player game so you can escape waifu posting and circle jerk with idiots

>non-cancerous fanbase

wherever that is, it's not here on Veeky Forums

this is the worst of the worst.

Wish we could downvote stuff in the nexus.
A bunch of niggers would get my downvote.

tell me about it

>pointless retcons
>contradictory armor./weapon/world designs
>lack of cohesion
>lack of explanations for the lack of cohesion or contradictions
>explain to much or too little
>constantly flip flopping game styles

whats the mod?
you can open the plugin in xedit and look for the item ids there

@194916695
>@
>being this buttblasted about a simple question.

who hurt you?

>misc objects that are useful and very pretty
>incredibly well animated creatures
>enemy npcs stagger their approach and stick to cover instead of running right at you firing nonstop
>craft system supports mods really well
>pip boy doesn't feel like a burden and has fun minigames
>top tier face customization
assets and engine are golden beneath the garbage
if you can't stomach the really bad parts wait for frost to get completed
game is best played as a wandering survival experience

SKSE update when

At this point the series would be better off with a straight fucking reboot.

> wait for frost
But Frost is garbage personified.

>Fallout4
>DLCUltraHighResolution
>Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
>Armor Keyworks
>AWKCR - Nuka World
>LooksMenu
>LooksMenus Customization
>CBBE
>dD-Enhanced Blood Basic
>dD - Limited Blood Decals
>KSHairdos
>zWGirlClothSimply
>VaultSuitUnzipped

what am I missing, /fog/

weapon mods

Yeah and we'll have whoevers working at obsidian now make it. It'll come out in 7 years and look like it came out in 2010. I wonder how the story will be, I mean nobody there is anyone from the old days but the game would maybe have a good story. I mean it worked out well for bioware.

Don't forget that company that currently holds the IP intentionally makes the games as retarded-proof as possible to cater to a largest possible audience.

No, what Fallout would be better off with is a fanbase that understand Fallout was made like Star Trek, shit like warp speeds, star dates, and a whole bunch of other shit, were never designed to be consistent, it was just designed to be whatever was the most fun at the time.

If Horizon is badwrongfun then what mods do what Horizon does better? I can't play vanilla-like loadouts anymore. I need the gameplay to be significantly different and Horizon has fit that bill so far.

Literally just fucking hire Sawyer again and fire Todd and Emil.

did you just transform her into Cait?

What's the best way to get into F1, 2 and Tactics for first time players?

Wasteland Imports
A bundle of tape

I will shill these two til I die, they're great

but Sawyer was THE WORST PART of New Vegas's writing.

>What's the best way to get into F1, 2

just play the damned games

play 1 first
its really good
>max agi in the character builder
>run if you can't fight
>FO2 has bullshit kills
>save often
>I can't into tactics because controlling 4 people is too much for me

>tfw most people like everything, and you get a warped view of what "most" people think by hanging out here because there are simply vitriolic individuals who are loud

Unbogus Overhaul, Vivid Weather, Better Companions, Camping Kit Sleeping Bags, Waterworks, Legendary Modification, Loot Overhaul, Raider Overhaul, Super mutant overhaul, every, single, mother, fucking overhaul...