Youtube adsense

>find lowly viewed, but good content on youtube
>download it and post it yourself
>seo allows you to gain more views

started doing this a month ago, $40 is a good start

i do it with boxing content

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/6/15209220/youtube-partner-program-rule-change-monetize-ads-10000-views
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Helpful, thanks.

adsense numbers themselves are fucked up, aside from when the balance updates once a month, youtubes estimated earnings are much more accurate

also try to find longer content that you can fit more ads into. i uploaded a 40 minute boxing match (also make sure copyright can't detect it, comes from knowing you're niche) and can put 7 ads into it. $30 alone from that vid from only 6k views

lastly, if you do get two copyright strikes (max is three) you can open up more channels that are linked to your original with no strikes. you can also link them to the original adsense account. i started my third today, strikes go away after 3 months.

Very helpful, very helpful indeed, thanks for the advice.

can you explain a little more?

for example, what happens if you get a third strike on your main account? Do the others that are linked get penalized?

as far as i know, no, i think each account is its own entity, but its best not to get any accounts terminated

Yes. And Google will eventually prevent you from making YouTube accounts. Your Adsense account will be termed as well.

o shit this actually sounds more correct

my first Veeky Forumsness venture was with youtube adsense when I was a teenager, made half a grand shitting out gaming related vids

I wasn't even focusing on it too much either with school, vidya, etc. I really just saw it as a hobby

>use that money a few years later to invest in crypto

better be buying lepen

won't this get you in legal trouble?

only if my account gets terminated i think, if you go on youtube now there are thousands of boxing matches uploaded by random people, im not doing anything new

np

End of era. we will no longer serve ads on YPP videos until the channel reaches 10k lifetime views. This new threshold gives us enough information to determine the validity of a channel.

what is this

also one of my channels already has 11k

I've actually done this, but I feel kind of bad, I do a variation of this now, but I can't monetize anything, and idk what to do.

Due Brand Safety scandal alot companies stoped marketing activies in Youtube. So YouTube will no longer allow creators to make money until they reach 10,000 views.
theverge.com/2017/4/6/15209220/youtube-partner-program-rule-change-monetize-ads-10000-views

well if you are doing this you may as well start uploading warez and monetizing with CPA

changes must not have taken effect yet, i'm still making money sub 10k views, but good to note

I upload family guy clips
>title is for small cutaway scene
>upload 10 mins of the show before the joke is even made

Don't they come down hard on you for this?
made anything?

I did the same but with news. Good luck. Once you get big, they'll shut you down because someone will report you.

There are ways to get around it like flipping the video, zooming in and changing the pitch
Made around £450
Videos are always being watched because if you watch one family guy video yt just keeps reccomending them

enjoy your permaban

i make original content with millions of views but pays like shit (minecraft niche)

last bump for anyone who cares