>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV multiplayer scheduled for November 15th youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5z2sql/tm_farming_macros_for_android_smartphones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wonder how that pic came about.

>28 posts before bump limit
nigger what the fuck are you doing?

>the best I got from the BF event was Karl and Vargas
Third BF event when?

>Still need Vargas for his greatsword, got Aileen instead
Yeah, I could go for another one too. Plus, flaming swordsmen are cool.

1/11 Dupe Terra OSB lol, fuck a screen. At least it's going to be 8* now fully augmented.

got my standard 1/11 SSB, Sabin. at least it wasn't a dupe

ffbe
started tm farming for the first time today
this feels like that world of warcraft episode of south park
why is it so tedious

>two kefka relics
Now I just need his first burst to complete him

>get excited
>get literally my only 6* dupe on the fucking entire DU
I’m so livid right now

>you are now manually farming

Uwao!

Someone put me out of my misery

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

WHY

Better than I expected.

macro's m8.
use them if you aren't already.
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5z2sql/tm_farming_macros_for_android_smartphones/

>BF gets GG 2nd collab
>BE never
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

I injected magic into that gif you’re welcome

Though at the same time I regret granting you magic because it meant going 1/11 Snow SSB for me ;_;

well.....neat, now i have to level my third chain user

I drew this too...but it was a dupe. My rolls have been pretty depressing since before the anniversary.

Sorry dude, that's rough.

>all these renewal cucks showing off their hundreds of mythril
J U S T
U N I N S T A L L
ALREADY

nice, I only have Wind and Earth chains. and no characters to take advantage of either. this game exclusively throws dark and holy relics at me

"""lucky""" draw

Me on the right

Dunno what to feel, already have his bsb. I guess i'll have to level edgar now

We're about to the point now where supers are the new uniques. It's going to make rolls pretty terrible for a while.

People wanted this, right?

how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?

It's nice if you can afford to throw a couple hundred dark orbs into his skills.

The amount of jealousy on display here is unreal.

>start playing at the end of the 30th anniversary thing
>"Don't pull on renewal banners" they said.
>"Save your mythril for superior lucky draws and event banners" they said
I'm new so maybe this is closet OP, but I'm guessing its complete shit?

Nah.

No dupes. How'd I do?

You pull on lucky draws for synergy, not because you're expecting anything good. The renewal rolls would likely end up like that but cost you twice as much mythril.

I've seen enough JP ninja nonsense to know that it's a good investment.

I have lulu's 6* doll but I use this over it because it has nonRS ice boost
it's good if you got lulu things

Very nice, those were some of the best relics on the banner. Make sure to invest in your Tidus and Terra now, they're worth using even if that's all you have for them.

Just keep progressing, pulling, playing, and you'll get to a point where you causally get tons of moogles from event rewards just because you're now powerful enough to steamroll through them. I don't ever TM farm, TM farming is just the impatient way of doing it. TMs are the final drop in the BiS pool anyway. Like you get a 10% moogle every month just from being slightly good in the Arena.

It gives you a reason to legend dive him if you weren't going to LD a relicless character like I plan to do

More like make sure Shadow has a copy of nearly every 5* ninja ability to abuse

Motherfucker

And then there's this guy.

It is for the most part, but gaining enough orbs and not being tempted to spend them on other stuff is a slog. Dark can be a tough element to find a place to use, too.

do not listen to this man(?).

As I have Relm's SSB prior to getting her ultra earlier, I'm assuming I can put the former soul break on the shelf for a while, right? If there's a case I'll need to bring it back, I guess it'd be to prevent sap/poison if I can't fit regen elsewhere in my party.

You can just summon Unicorn, you're never using that SSB again

As far as lucky draws go this is probably one of my best pulls. And I'm pretty damn happy to finally have a modern relic for Lightning. Her blazefire saber (when it was new and pretty good) was one of the first 5* I ever got and it carried me through a lot of content when I was new.

So when is GL getting the friend point moogles?

>already have the OSB of this one
>now his bsb

At least this one is my first wind imperil

BE is shutting down before then

RIP Chocobo Brush, it did a good job for Cid Missions.

>his

>his

She suck anyway.

Outdated bsb

>Setzer USB (third copy)
>Rikku SSB
>Noel SSB

Should I make an 8* throwing card? I didn't even pull on Shadow/Setzer banner, this piece of shit just keeps showing up on my lucky draws.

How many chains you got?

Pretty sure i have this thing on BE

I got her USB too. Is she any good and what setup do I use?
It says she gets faster cast if you use lightning abilities but the best lightning thing she has that I can see is thundaga strike

fuck this

still just Zack's

Zero, which will be a problem for 4* magicite I'm sure. The entire set of 3* bosses were all defeated in under 30 seconds without them though

You have 10 seconds to delete this. Or else I’ll curse you and your gacha pulls will be shit for all of eternity.

Literally 0
>can sub 30 half of the current magicites
>will never sub 30 a 4* one
Feels like shit man

>not wanting cute relics for cute girls
>445 mythril
oh I see, a renewal cuck
neck yourself

Zack and Ingus

Jihl's not really a girl. She's more of a woman.

Whatcha got those gems for?

>talks about "cute girls" in fictional games
>calls other cucks
Oh god the transference here is blinding

Zack and potato

She's pretty good, yeah. I have her USB, BSB2 and OSB and she's my best lightning character. Though I never use her OSB and since getting a lightning imperil esper, I don't use her BSB2 much anymore either. The trick is to record dive her so she can use 5* spellblades. Then get Thundering Twinstrike and go to town. She makes the water magicite a breeze; just have people feeding her bars and she shits out damage. The relic itself is quite good too since it's not locked to realm synergy for the lightning boost. Oh, her legend dive is pretty good too.

Got Fang's BSB2 (the enWind one is BSB2 right?) and Gau's BSB. Well, she was the only Dragoon I didn't have a Burst for for so I can't really be mad about that.

But now I have a complete Gau. Fuck FF6

Stay mad 0/11 cuck

Just shut the fuck up.

Is it worth rolling on the Loren banner?

it's not worth playing BE
so no

Not at all. She's mediocre and the rest aren't worth talking about.

I have a complete Gau too, see you next VI raid for some memes.

Everywhere I am, I must pull mage relics, fml man I just want some physical shit

I gotta ask

What's with the divide. I'm new to the threads and BE seems to get shit on constantly, but FFRK doesn't from what I can see

Was there a specific event?

Zero

good 1

More like BE players shit on each other, and mostly communicate through hatred since there's no benefit for them to cooperate.

Well, 1 more left then I finally get to do Magicites

It's a long story, but the short answer is no. RK came out like 1 and a half years before BE, so for a while the only mobile game discussion here was about RK. Then BE came along and naturally there was some friction.

It was the opposite for a while. Injecting units and TMRs into their BE accounts and some got banned while others are waiting to get banned and anons who started RK a few months ago or last year just dove into the renewal events and amassed hundreds of mythril and got amazing relics.

>4/11
>disco ball
FUCK YES

>only one actually good relic and a dupe

Dangit. At least it's not 1/11 dupe.

Ramza BSB2, Orlandu BSB2, Sephiroth USB, and whatever else breaks the game thats coming up.

>had literally 6 (six) dupes out of this entire banner
>somehow got a dupe
I don't know what I was expecting.

>Orlandu BSB2
Didn't know he had one of those coming.

SEPHIROTH IS UGLY! UGLY!!

>whatever else
none of the relics you listed have any sort of impact on the overall meta

Seph's not a meta character though

What's the next Cloud USB level game breaker relic?

He's not meta because he's ugly! UGLY!!

Shantotto's and Rinoa's. Tempted to do a last hail mary pull for Ingus's, since Earth is my worst element, but I only have 79 mythril, there's a fest close, and also plenty of good banners incoming. Fug.

>tfw you get double disco but the 5* relic is what's got you really hype

That's just not true

Would it be worth it to legend dive Setzer now that I have his USB? I've got like 300 bravery motes lying around and I'd like to put him on my A team. His LM2 add as a chance to get a atk/mag/mnd break added onto any support ability.
There are two good fest banners in the future that have that chain, they are both much better than the current III banner. The first is on superfest 2 and is the second coming of the Bartz USB banner with Tidus' stuff there too and Ingus' chain. The second is 3rd anniversary's dedicated earth banner, best place to shore up that worst element of yours

>Celes BSB2
Good taste