/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Custom Jet Squelcher has been released! Sub: burst bomb, Special: sting ray.
- Next JP Splatfest is karaage with vs. without lemon! From November 11, 3pm JST to November 12, 3pm JST.
- Warm breakfast has won the latest EU Splatfest!

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> Splatoon 2 Kit Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

miiverse.nintendo.net/users/[Insert
twitter.com/drasticactionSA/status/926597749746864133
strawpoll.me/14351875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember to take things easy in videogames. It's perfectly okay to take a break if it becomes too much for you at once. Just have fun with it!

its up

Dudes
Rule!
Dualie

Is Miiverse still up in Splatoon 1?

Rate my yebby.

HOW CAN I CLEAR MY NAME

Reminder that if you're not good at video games you're basically not good at anything.

Just play the game and not be an ass here

You've admitted that you hold feelings towards me.Lewd or friendly, frisky or loving, affectionate or sexual.. I don't want such things towards me. So me giving you something you want only reaffirms that behavior, and draws you closer to me. I don't want that. I don't welcome that in my life
It's nothing to do with you, it's just how I am.
Love doesn't exist, there's nothing to reject.
I'd rather smack some sense into you, you're just infatuated and need to rethink your life.

If you want a lie, here's my horrid humor once more:
Nobody will ever love me because I am a worthless piece of shit. I just hate my own existence, and the fact anything i do is meaningless, especially when others point it out or remind me

That's not how I show love
I don't show love at all

Just stop being a raging autist, that's what I did

Reminder! The Miiverse is going down tonight!
So everyone go to
miiverse.nintendo.net/users/[Insert Your User ID Here]/empathies
and you'll find a long list of all the posts you ever "Yeah":d on Miiverse.

Scroll down all the way to the very bottom. Thankfully Miiverse employs one of those "infinite" scroll type of set-ups. So just keep on scrolling and scrolling until you've truly reached the bottom of your list.
Now press CTRL+S and save the HTML of your page and make sure it saves successfully.

This will create a folder of the same name in the same folder as the HTML. In this folder all the PNGs of all the art of every post you've ever liked (that hasn't been deleted on Miiverse] should be. They'll even be the full resolutions. And a simple search for .png should give you a nice and neat list of each and every one of them. That you would then be able to easily move out of the HTML folder for storage elsewhere.

Now the hardcore thing to do, that I'd really plead for everyone to do beyond this. Is to also go to the user profiles of everyone you've ever Yeah:d from your "Yeah" list (or know has good art at the very least), proceed to their "All Posts" tab. And then just like before just keep on scrolling and scrolling until you reach the very bottom. And then once again, CTRL+S and save all of it!
Save the Miiverse art! Save as much of it as you can! You'll regret it if you don't!

Post green woomies

How would you react if these were the only returning stages we will get at the end?

Holy fucking autism

sorry i have to start making dinner ggs

Eww, that's work. Hasn't miiverse been archived by some group?

3/4 for SR
4678-9102-3511

ggs

The only good one left is Walleye.

Bamboozler Scope fucking when?

>The only good one left is Heights.
ftfy

t. roller, brush, or blaster fag

2/4 salmon run SW-2066-6610-4530

>Saltspray Rig Rainmaker
>Bad

>Kelp Dome Splatzones
>Good

>Hammerhead Bridge Rainmaker not Neutral

>AnchoV Games Splatzones
>Bad

I want Ancho-v back. Probably the only one.

>moray zones bad
>arowana zones bad
>ancho-v zones bad
>flounder fishdunk not bad
Opinion discarded

Okay, I'll ask again for more input. Should I try to reset my identity by changing fc and name, yes or no? Why or why not?

>meet hacking shitter for first time in game
>his name is kosherbro
why must /pol/ be right

depends on who you are

Just get a new Switch and throw your old one into a lake.

dude you are so autistic

We don't fucking care. You shouldn't either.

I'm gonna give you some genuine fuckin advice. Ignore it if you want, but there will be consequences.
Get a job mowing lawns. This isn't a fucking joke.
Work a 7am-wheneverpm job out in broad daylight, five days a week, mowing lawns.
30+ hours of sunlight a week will be a ridiculous boon to your physical and mental health, and will probably actually solve your obvious brain damage in a couple months. Absolutely serious.
Granted, this isn't a very good time of year for such things, but real landscaping companies have other ways to occupy you during winter that will keep you outside and moving.

This same shit applies to any other suicidally depressed fuckwits on here. I tested the walls. The only way to climb out of that hole is to praise the motherfucking sun. Or kill yourself.

Depends. Who are you? Turbo autists will be able to recognize you from typing style alone, so if you can already be discovered that way, kokonoe, there's no point.

>Not calling him a bucket fag
Kys. that just proof you didn’t even played the game.

Dual Squelcher main, actually. Also Dynamo and E-Liter got fucked and those were the biggest problem not just there but on any map. Fuck Blasters.

>that 3 man
Good job crew, I didn't think we would make it through the end of that.

Still 3/4

>played with [KKK]Pep earlier
hmmm

Tell us your name and FC and we will tell if the damage is so bad that repairs can't be made

Just fuckin play squids

>Flounder fishdunk not good
With a competent squad its pretty fun.

Just did some googling. It looks like it would be best to save post from artists you love.

twitter.com/drasticactionSA/status/926597749746864133

Yeah, that was insane. Anyone record that madness?

Charger shithole
Above
Map sucks altogether honestly
Heights is fine

its bad because of the map design
get a lead and then you can camp EASILY at the top back area. if they fixed this before taking it out of rotation I dunno

Then stop being a worthless piece of shit. Give yourself reasons to like yourself. First and foremost by not referring to yourself as one, not even as a joke. It worked wonders for me. I still don't like myself much, but I care enough about living that I refuse to commit suicide. Also take this shit to a designated board.

It's not me, u lil squit

Shooterfaglords like you are the reason every single other class (including even shooter derivatives- blasters and nozzles) got shafted by balancing while shootywangs went unchanged or even got buffed.

I bet its Rainy

strawpoll.me/14351875
TAKE YOUR BETS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM MEME ROOMS. BEWARE, THEY MAY TRY TO DEFLECT TO AVOID EMBARASSMENT

Lemonade and Kokonoe are the same person

Also stop fucking doing this

>charger shithole
Like something bad. Chargers are fun to play around.

>194920403

Post your dream weapon combonation!

Mine is a brella with inkstorm and literally any sub that isn't sprinkler!

It's obviously tia. They've posted exactly like this before, practically verbatim.

Faiggot

I need Rainy-sensei to fill me up with his ink

Goodnight.

H3 with mines and stingray.

THE GREENEST WOOMIES

First /ink/ delivery

Cute feet

>29 seconds

Blasters deserved it. Also I lost my favorite weapon. Dualie Squelchers aren't the same.

Someone in the last thread suggested this, I couldn't choose a favourite woomy so I chose sweets because she seems most appropriate.
Bunny Woomy is nervous to be with such a popular woomy but the crepes are worth it.

Well, getting a job loses me everything I'd have
I didn't even graduate, so.. my standards in my area are horrid for job chances

I'm super forgetful and am very clumsy, and have trouble paying attention to things..
Jobs aren't really for me.

>dot on suicide watch
Perfect, lock him up in the madhouse.

I can smell feet from a mile away.

None of those are me, but I guess that means you can't tell who I am, huh? Very nice, all I need to do is change my name, my personality, and everything will go my way. No longer hated, just a normal poster.

BAN ALL FOOTFAGS

I'm gonna request more nudist woomy!

Cute

Nudist Woomy and Lemonade Woomy going streaking with only each other's tentacles covering their naughty bits!

Agree on the latter but not the former. Blasters are pretty easy to balance, no matter what you do they won't be truely dominant because they are incapable of any turf control, only murder (which they generally need turf control for too). Also can't handle pressure.

There's no fucking way it's not dot
No one else is such an apologetic faggot regarding their autistic shitposting. Especially considering his infant-like temper tantrums when his cringeworthy circlejerk comes to invade /ink/.
When will he end it all?

i miss her

Why bother covering anything?

because it's a nice visual gag?

fuck yeah im #1 i like the i hate dot meme
fucking true holy shit
i love you too user

She's alive, friend!

What's your endgame?

What's your Profreshional at ink

You fucked up sweets and made her look like a frog to make your oc look better

edit

are you mocking me

You forgot to add
>shit at every weapon anyways

no I didn't! I was trying to make her look cute.. she's not supposed to look like a frog!
How can I fix her? I spent twice as long on sweets as my woomy.. I redrew her face three times.

theres none

Don't bully the bunny.

Does anyone have any idea as to what this meant?

Stuff it. I gave you the God damned golden ticket, objective 100% truth, but here you are anyway with your limp-wristed, namby-pamby bullshit.
Don't even fucking reply to me until you're ready to praise the sun.

Honestly I can't think of a way to improve on the Splat Dualies' kits in regards to my playstyle. I have the normal Burst Bombs option, and the Curling Bombs option. Tentamissiles are a nice, easy-to-use special that let's me hunt enemies and clear towers (not the actual tower, but tall spots like in Blackbelly or Inkblot). Inkjet is okay. I guess I would replace that with Ink Armor or Splashdown. Maybe Ink Storm?

>52 eggs
Glowfly waves are great.

Is this better?

How curious that you know eye positioning for your squid but set sweets' eyes so far apart to make her ugly.

Even so sweets is still superior to yours

Eyes are in the center of the head, they look a little low in that picture.

Rapid Blaster
Burst Bomb
Ink Storm

CHIP DAMAGE