/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

read the guide REEEEEE

Last one died with like no real number of replies.
What do you guys do for the shipping times with Aliexpress? Also I still can't find anything giving me a decent bulk rate if dropshipping since they handle the cost order-per-order.

How much dollars do I need to start sir

what do you recommend to spend on facebook advertisements to test the waters?

The Oberlo website says a budget of $5 a day is a great starting point for social media marketing. Can anyone add to this?

Yeah, I've been wanting to bite the bullet on a $5/day budget. I'm kind of nervous but I'd imagine it's pretty good to test and make improvements without losing too much initial capital especially with the large possible audiences on Facebook.

I was curious about the shipping times. I don't know many people willing to wait 60 days when they can get shit from Amazon a day later

Try and find a product the average person wont just think "I can buy that on amazon"

not many

Who here actually does this and can tell me their weekly profit?

OP how much have you been making with your affiliate links in this google doc?

A lot.

depends nigga sheeet. 5 day is good if you know how to optimize to have it display to millions. Doesn't matter if they click, just the awareness. However if not knowing how to advertise cpm, cost per millions, them niggas funna spend that shit in literally 2 seconds.

sheeeet

$200 on a good week, can be as low as $10/week tho

Does anyone dropship using Alibaba?

How long is your store up?

I was thinking about MMA wear, like wraps and shorts. What do you guys think?

Here lads how the fuck do you find a niche?

Has anyone done this here and failed? It's easier to learn from failures than successes.

Also, what are good drop ship warehouses? I know there's a bunch out there. Just curious everyone's experience working with some.

not in NA, if i tried this, except the ads and other costs, i would have to pay like $100 monthly or so, so it would fuck my profits even if i had them

i mean that i have to pay taxes even if i make $0, fuck this shit country

Which cointry?

What is the average markup for a product? I want to cut a decent profit.

Secondly, how long does shipping take from your suggested site? That will obviously influence a niche. If it takes an assload of time I'd rather go for a more obscure niche.

find industry avg depending on product or products category.

faggot.

hurr derr avg markup is 200% profits bro, nah mane, maybe if you selling something for like 4 bucks and paid like a buck for it. fuck that shit mane.

as with anything mate, money can be stretched. Are you familar with SEO at all?

Poland